The Best Laid Plans...(Whitebrand and Eatemi)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Best Laid Plans...(Whitebrand and Eatemi)

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:05 pm

Brand shrugged and turned away, sniffing the air.

“This way,” he said. “I promised I’d get you out, remember?”

He strode down the hall, not bothering to finish off a single man as he went.

“I don’t know about this,” Candy said dubiously...until she spotted the snake like thing on the floor with the human-like head. Then she bolted after Brand, with Christine following behind.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:26 pm

Ash and Gray followed reluctantly, the two very suspicious of the being. The twins shot the guards and soldiers that tried to get in their way, stealing mags off them and maybe a 9mm off one of them. Ash kept between Brand and Gray the whole time. He ate a woman and, even if she was a researcher here, Ash was having doubts about trusting Brand.
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:38 am

He finally found a staircase. Without hesitation he headed up them, knocking men off the stairs as he went if they didn't get out of the way. One story. Two stories. Three, and he didn't seem to tire at all. He sent three men over the railing of the staircase before the remained learned to get out of his way.

Finally he arrived at a door with a palm scanner. The dragon man shifted his appearance until he looked exactly like the red-haired woman he had stripped and eaten earlier. "She" then set her palm on the scanner. A second later the door opened. The dragon man resumed his war form and stepped through.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Ash and Gray looked at one another in hesitancy, could they really trust this thing? Probably not. But they really didnt have a choice anymore. The girls followed him through the scanner door and had their weapons at the ready to mow down anyone in their way
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:18 am

There wasn’t really any need to gun anyone down anymore. Security staff were either dead or evacuating the civilians, while the civilians scrambled to get out of the way of the escaping quintet. People ducked behind desks or into closets to escape the dragon and the two war maidens.

Finally brand utilized his shapeshifting abilities to open a final door. Sunlight poured in as the doorway opened into a grassy field with a dirt parking lot nearby.

“Finally,” the dragon said, sounding tired.

He looked over the four girls, particularly the weapons they carried. Calculating. Wondering what he could get away with.

All four...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:35 pm

(Its been a while hasn't it?)

Ashley and Gray set their weapons down, looking out into the field they smiled for the first time. This was amazing, they were finally out! "This is beautiful." Gray said softly, the lot was the only thing there for miles, maybe a landing? All they knew was that they were free....or so they thought.
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:52 am

The dragon made a sweeping motion with his tail, knocking their guns back into the stairwell. A second later his hands seized Candy from behind. She screamed as he lifted her off her feet ind stuffed her head first into his mouth, his claws shredding her clothing apart with practiced ease. In mere seconds he was gulping down her flailing legs, then her writhing feet. One hard swallow later and Candy was nothing more than a slight bump in the dragon mans belly.

He turned to the remaining ladies with a grin.

“I only said I’d get you out,” he said as he advanced on them, huh s eyes hungry.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:35 pm

"Why did I not see this coming?" Ashley growled, the albino felt like an idiot, "Well, it was nice knowing you...even if you were stupid." Gray sighed, when she was swallowed down she didn't struggled much but did cause pain by biting inside his throat and scratching violently as she went down.
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:52 pm

Brand attacked Christine next. The girl only managed to run two steps before the dragon caught her. He scooped her up easily and stripped her out if her clothes as easily as one might peel a banana. He got kicked in the face for his trouble but the blow was ignored. In seconds the struggling young woman was shoved into his mouth and down his throat, disappearing as fast as poor Candy.

Then he turned on Gray. He looked surprised when she didn’t fight back, not even when he casually tore her clothes from her body. He found out why when he tried to gobble her down. Gray’s nails didn’t do much samage to the softer flesh of his throat, but her biting seemed to irritate him. He swallowed her down hard, forcing into his belly as quickly as he could. In seconds Grey joined Candy and Christine and the other women he’d eaten in the lab in his stomach.

The dragon burped loudly before he turned to face Ashley.

“Your turn,” he said.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:00 pm

The albino growled, "Great to know you used us." She hissed, "Not going down till you go blind!" She yelled, when he reached for her she ducked instantly and used the wall to ricochet off before she dug her nails into the eye with a war cry.
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:12 pm

The dragon man snapped his hand up to protect his face by reflex but yelped anyway as Ashley scratched at his vulnerable eye. He growled warningly as he swatted his tail at her, trying to knock the breath out of her and make her easy prey. He didn’t want to shred her with his claws...he wanted her alive and whole for his final meal of the day.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:20 pm

The tail connected with her ribs and a yelp left her but she didn't go down. She landed awkwardly and huffed, hand on her side, "I'm not about to be dragon food do you can just give up hope of that!" She growled and stood up
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:43 pm

“Oh, but you are,” the dragon said with a grin. “You’ll get tired, or slip up. You’re just buying time.”

He lunged at Ashley, using his claws and forcing her to dodge. Forcing her to use more energy to avoid him and herding her away from the stairwell he’d cast the weapons down. If she tried to get past him he just swatted her back into place with his tail.

“Oh I’m going to enjoy having a pet like you,” he said as he chased her further from the doorway and into the dirt lot.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:56 pm

"I'm not a fucking pet!!" Now that set her off. With fast movements, she'd retracted a piece of metal from the dirt that was left outside and stabbed the dragon in the leg before ducking under the dragon and darting to the stairwell
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:34 am

"You are," Brand snarled as his tough hide deflected the metal. All that she'd done was mar the shine a little. "If I decide you are!"

He dove at her, his arms stretching out wide to catch her in a tackle before she could reach the stairwell...and the firearms he's knocked away. There was no way she was goping to reach them if he could possibly help it. No matter how many squirming women he already had in his belly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:49 am

"You decide nothing, you abysmal excuse for a dragon!!" She yelled, "I swear to god if you swallow me, you will regret it." She hissed lowly. Gray wasn't the altered soldier. Ashley was.

She kicked and scratched him until she fell from his grip and down the stairs which ended with a yelp of pain. Her knee hit something wrong and her whole leg hurt like hell now. With a grunt she held her leg and tried reaching for the weapon but had to drag herself a little to get there if she could.
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:36 am

Brand sauntered down the stairs, looking completely unworried.

"Go ahead," he said. "That thing's only got one or two good bursts left in it. Better not miss."

Despite his words he hopped down the last few steps anyway, swatting at the weapon as she reached for it. He put his foot on her wrist, pinning it to the floor.

"As it happens I am an exceptional dragon, something of a prodigy of my kind. You should feel honored I've decided I want you. And your friends."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:33 pm

"And I'm the fucking Queen of Atlantis!" She growled, "I hope these fuckers find us and kill your ass for this." The girl hissed under his grip
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:06 pm

"They won't," he said as he reached down and picked her up. His tongue licked his lips as he salivated eagerly. "No worries there."

He took his time working on her clothing, sliding a claw down her chest and parting the cloth of her shirt easily. There was a pop as her bra was cut apart. His claw went down to her hips and just as easily began slicing through her pants and underwear.

"Very lovely," he said as he gazed at her body. "I wonder if you really appreciate how lovely you are."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby EateMi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:05 pm

The girl frowned, "Don't try that flattery, I know you don't mean it." She said with a growl, "All you're gonna do is make a fuck slave because you're fucking arrogant and have no respect for women. I really fucking doubt that you're someone special."
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay