Mayday! (Whitebrand and Fiona)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Mayday! (Whitebrand and Fiona)

Postby GenericBunny » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:04 am

Still looking into Brand's eyes, Fiona began to smile again. She held the dragon just a bit tighter to her.

"Well... Maybe just a bit longer~"
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:29 pm

"How much longer?" he asked as he manuvered her closer to the edge of the pool. He wanted to have her so badly right now...

"Because I have so many things I'd like to do with you."

There. He'd come out and said it. At least as closely as he could manage at the moment.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby GenericBunny » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:08 am

Fiona moved an arm from behind his back, reaching up to gently stroke under the dragon's muzzle. Hearing that confession, it was impossible for her to resist exploring further.

"Well then. What kind of things?" She asked teasingly, still holding close to him.
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:03 am

“Oh,” he murmured as she stroked him. “Sexy things. Naughty things. Things you might remember for quite awhile...”

He stroked her back. His hand settled on one of her trim buttocks and massaged it gently. The other hand wrapped around her waist as he lowered his head to whisper some of what he wanted to do to her in her ear.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby GenericBunny » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:38 am

Fiona shuddered and felt the fur on her neck stand up as the dragon whisper in her ear. She held herself a bit tighter to him, unable to resist her own urges any longer.

"T-take me now, Brand..."
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:38 am

Brand lifted Fiona up onto the dry shelf and laid her back down. He...a little nervously if truth be told...lay down on top of her. He was very much aroused and eager to have his way. He began with a very hungry, lust filled kiss while his hands began massaging her fine breasts...

(fade to black if you prefer?)
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby GenericBunny » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:54 am

Fiona trembled as the dragon lifted her out of the water. Even soaking wet he was able to manipulate her body with ease. Truthfully it made her a bit nervous as well, but it also felt wonderful for somebody to be in total control of her like that. As those lips came to rest on hers, a part of her hoped they'd envelope her body just as they had before... But for now, she was happy to allow the dragon to have his way with her, any way he pleased.

((Sure. I don't mind a brief description of what happens in between if you prefer, just I'm not too comfortable trying to post actual sex myself. Also I'm sorry I've been really slow to post lately, I'm going to try to get back to checking daily.))
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:48 am

Once Brand had given himself permission, he unleashed his lust on the smaller vixen. His hands, lips, and tongue were everywhere over her body, hungry for every bit of pleasure he could wrong out of her. He loved her breasts in particular, it seemed, always returning to them at some point or another. Her body felt amazing against his, and he used her for their mutual pleasure to the fullest extent of his ability.

How much time had passed was impossible to say. Fiona had been swept up in a long, lust-filled now that defies processing. Only after the dragon lay resting beside her, licking her side and back did her senses come back to her.

(Sorry for the long wait. Writers block among other things.)
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby GenericBunny » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:00 am

For her part, Fiona seemed somewhat inexperienced. She mostly relaxed, and allowed Brand to do as he pleased with her soft and slender body. But it felt <i>wonderful</i> to submit, and it was always more than clear that each of his movements were very welcome.

Fiona still felt the skin underneath her thick fur tingle as she lay beside Brand. Still feelings the ends of that bliss, and still not quite ready to leave... Preferring to stay here for just a bit longer, let the moment last while she could.
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:15 am

“So,” the dragon purred softly into her ear. “Stay for a bit longer?”

He ran his hand down her back with careful strokes, enjoying the afterglow and...oddly...remembering how she’d tasted when he’d hurriedly gulped her down. It made his mouth water.

It had been so long since he’d felt like this. At the moment he felt like it had been longer than it had really been. She would have to go back, of course. Eventually. Thankfully not right away.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby GenericBunny » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:40 pm

Coincidentally, Fiona had been thinking of the very same event. It was terrifying at the time, but in hindsight... Something about the idea of being so utterly conquered appealed to her. Being trapped in what could be a very dangerous place, and totally at the mercy of someone else on whether or not she'd make it out.

"Well..." The vixen shuddered and purred as the fur on her back was rubbed. "Okay. A little longer~"
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:15 pm

The next few days Fiona was supposed to be resting...and might have been more restful if Brand hadn't regularly ravished her whenever he was given the chance...sometimes without much warning. When he didn'travish her he spent a great deal of time around her, happily showing off his home and proudly talking about how he had reshaped the stone with his magic to change the raw tunnels and chambers into a home.

Then came the inevitable. Brand approached Fiona in a much more subdued demeanor. His expression, which Fiona had started to learn to read by now, was serious.

"They're searching for you," he said. "There are search planes and helicopters out there. I can...set you out someplace safe for them to find you. Whenever you want. They're...getting close to the cave."

And then he might be discovered.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby GenericBunny » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:39 am

Fiona had enjoyed every minute of her stay with Brand, though in the back of her mind she knew that it wouldn't last. She had been successful in resisting those thoughts, until he had informed her of the search party. Part of her wanted to stay, very badly. The idea of leaving her past life behind had gone from unthinkable to plausible over the past few days, but she knew there were people worried sick about her. She felt more than a bit guilty as she thought of them again, and how she had kept them worried longer than they needed to be by staying at all.

"I... Yes, I suppose that's what has to be done." She looked away for a moment, holding one arm over her chest nervously. "I guess this is... well..." She sighed. "Thank you again. For everything you've done."
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:03 am

“I’m glad I did what I did,” Brand said as he closed a hand over hers. “And I wouldn’t trade these past few days for anything in the world. But...” He sighed and looked down. “Any time you’re ready. I have some clothes that should be close enough to what you were wearing that they won’t notice.”

He stood there and just held her hand, unwilling to let go entirely.

“But maybe one day you can settle things,” he said. “And come back. To visit or maybe even...well. Maybe.”

He suspected, though, that such a thing was unlikely.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby GenericBunny » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:49 am

"I would love to return, someday." She was still unwilling to completely let go, but managed a soft smile. "Everything I went through... It was all worth it to meet you."

After a couple more seconds, she had gathered the strength to gently pull her hand away.

"I guess I should get dressed and get back to them though..."
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:51 pm

"That hurt more than I thought it would," Brand said when she took her hand back. He sighed. "You go ahead and get dressed. I'll protect you until the moment they pick you up."

He was going to let her go. He had to. It was what she wanted...and they would find him if he didn't.

He retreated to the entrance of his lair to wait for Fiona, wrestling with his feelings. What if he were to "attack" and eat her in front of her rescuers? No...her friends would mourn her and be very much hurt...and she'd never be able to go back. No...she'd surely come back. He was sure he could wait.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby GenericBunny » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:58 am

Fiona returned a few minutes later, fully dressed. She had roughed up both the clothes and her own fur a bit, to help give the impression that she hadn't been pampered for these past few days.

She stood before Brand, silent for a few seconds as she held one of her shoulders nervously.

"Well, I suppose this is it." She sighed. "It's kind of funny. I always wanted to fly because I liked the idea of escaping from my normal life for a while. I guess I ended up getting my wish."
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Thu May 03, 2018 5:44 pm

“Quite an adventure ,” Brand agreed. He sighed. “I’ve been watching the search parties and I know where they’re going to be in a few minutes. Just a moment.”

Brand stepped away from her and suddenly ballooned into his full sized dragon form. He filled half the entrance area, but was careful to avoid squishing the Fox.

“Climb aboard,” he said, lowering his head.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby GenericBunny » Mon May 07, 2018 3:21 am

Fiona walked up to Brand's head, close enough to feel his warm breath against her fur. She looked around it for a moment, before beginning to climb atop the dragon. She did her best to avoid holding or kicking any sensitive parts of his face, though one of her feet would briefly poke into his lips as she hoisted herself up.

She sat behind his head, with her legs around his neck. She leaned forward, bracing herself, though only lightly. Not realizing yet that he might've meant to fly instead of just walk.
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 07, 2018 5:28 am

Brand made a deep chuckle.

“You’d best hang on a bit harder than that,” he cautioned. “You’re going to see what it really means to fly.”

He waited until she was more secure behind his head, holding himself steady as she got a better grip. Finally he lifted his head and leaped into the air.

Her stomach was left behind as the dragon took off. Fiona would immediately realize the difference between being in a nice safe cockpit and being out in the open. She got an almost unobstructed view of the valley below spread out below her, trees zooming under her as the dragon gently arced to follow the line of the river. Only if she had taken up hang gliding could she have had such an experience.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay