Vore in Arcana School

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore in Arcana School

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:51 am

"LE-GASP! You never gave zis charming creature a taste of peanut butter?!?", *Zal suddenly poked Carolina with her knuckle to avoid using her claws which could have really done some damage, instead giving her a firm poke*, "Shame on you! Denying 'our' lil' cutie finer foods than simple nuts and berries"

(Imagine what would happen if she found out Sif was eating bird seed or something bland XD)

"You my little sweetie pie I shall take on a culinary tour, you have ze taste buds of a squirrel so I will focus on sweet grains and firm robust breads, paired with fruity tangy drinks..for instance", *Zal used a wind spell from her arc to snatch a power bar from further down the table, unwrapping it to reveal a bar composed of different nuts, granola clusters, peanut butter, honey drizzle, dried milk, and raisins*, "zis is a power bar, they come wrapped in tin foil, keep for a long time without going bad, and come in many combinations of natural goodies, as well as processed varieties." *She said handing the bar to Sif*, "I talk too much, 'your' mouth will tell you more than mine."

*Here she turned back to Carol after enjoying the licking from Sif, happy to let her get that honey rich taste of hers all she likes*, "Yes I thought that was odd, she'll understand it's a sport that uses the knowledge and experience of the players to grant victory, but also strength for those who hunt monsters for their familiars. I captured a few harpies after school the other day though sadly they were digested away in my queens belly, they could have been used to boost the Hive luna's performance a little bit..eh I can catch another one relatively easily, they are abundant after all, perhaps there's one available in the warehouse...ah I'm rambling again aren't I", *Zaleila moved her hands as she spoke, a habit from the Hive Court days*, "...What are Sifs skills outside of the Games? What are her specialties? Ones first golem should be based around their personal talents and way of life, Hive Luna is inspired by my desire to rise as Dutchess of Haldengrove, my want to support many others manifested into the power to control the field through wind and stone, as well as drawing power from my gluttony and mighty will", *She gave her belly a smack and began munching on some bacon, while placing an egg on one of her pancakes.*

"What kind of dreams does Sif have? What does she dream of? We shall find inspiration there."
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Keerlo finally began his meal. The stage had been set, his prey was wrapped up and poisoned, limp and helpless beyond compare. The best thing about it all was that his meal would be coming back again! He oculd discuss what she liked and didn't like, learn how to shift his techniques or if she wanted him to try anything different.

Onto the meal! Keerlo began to peal her away from his web, then laid back and lift her up upside down to begin dropping her into his mouth in a relaxed fashion, like feeding himself a grape. He had one of his fast digestion pills in his pocket, and he was looking forwards to using it, if only because he didn't want to haul her around forever. Plus he didn't want he to feel the worst effects of his poison. The later stages of his twin venoms were...not to be brought up in polite company. Her head slipped between his jaws first, the tightness and warmth slipping around her silk wrapped head easily. This time the webbing wouldn't be dissolving in his stomach, so she would stay trapped inside a cocoon even inside his stomach. She'd be digested before the silk was, then the silk would pass to a lower stomach and be broken down there. He giggled at the thought, and continued to work his jaws out and around her shoulders, lowering her slowly, delicately into his palate. His throat was once more the same, tight, but not incredibly powerful tube she'd felt before, but she could feel the heat, and every twtich of his body, every heartbeat, like the thump of a drum. Just his cool body felt like an inferno, like she was being melted already.

He pawed at her breasts as they approached his lips, then pausing to chew them just a bit, his fangs accidentally sank in once. While in reality they were like pin pricks, she would feel much more than that. Considering how he was eating her, a bit of tooth wasn't entirely unexpected, but he moved on, not wanted to torture her with pain. He continued to feel and squeeze and caress her as he lowered her more and more, and finally she curled up in the slimy pit that was her final resting place. He rubbed his distended stomach affectionately, bigger than him with her inside it. His spider legs hugged her, applying much greater pressure, compacting her a little.

"Oh, it feels so good to have you in there! I definitely want to digest you the normal way this weekend. Just to feel you sloshing around properly, but since we have class tomorrow, I'll just pop in this little guy with you..." He paused. He gave his stomach one more rub before he whispered to her, almost too quietly for her to hear, "Thank you for this...Carolina." With that he downed the pill and his stomach kicked into super overdrive. "Oooh..." It wasn't particularly comfortable, but neither was it terrible, the feeling of this quick digestion. Kind of like having too much gas in your stomach that you're unable to burp out. The feeling lasted a few minutes, and when he finally opened his eyes and looked down, he was sporting a round, though not very diminished load. He blinked. "Shit...even with her super pill, my body is too slow to process things quickly." He shifted back and forth, sloshing like an overfull water balloon. "Well at least she's digested. Maybe she'll want to cuddle when she comes back..."

(And a little bonus to pull Yggy or spectra into this deal)

Carolina would feel strange...more so than usual when reformed. When Zaleila had eaten and digested her, stepping out of the reformer was like waking up, a complimentary bathrobe available. This time though, rather than the tech reformer she was used to, she found herself floating to the surface of a glowing pink pond. Looking around, she was in a dark room, the only light cast off the opaque pink goo she was floating in. Stone and dust filled the room, and it was like she was in a dungeon, a thick wooden door the only entrance in the domed space. The edge of the pool was a strange mix of different things. She could see a few circuits and metalic boxes, with a metal pipe or two pipping into the liquid, but it was all partially covered in a fleshy pink substance, while a few oganic green growths also occupied the edge. A single small ladder let her climb out and there was no towel or bathrobe awaiting her.

With her knowledge of pretty much everything technical, she'd be able to tell that this pit had most of the tech of a reformer present, but...the bio growth all over everything was...well, honestly it looked like an abomination, but she caught sight of runes hidden underneath it as well, meaning this...pit was a combination tool of bio-tech magic. She could probably deduce that this was a particularly unique reformer, and hadn't been used in a while, since dust filled the chamber.

Spectra, who was mostly in charge of the reformers, would feel Carolina emerge from the Submergence Pit. The Submergence Pit was the pinnacle of reformative equipment. It included the positive aspects of every discipline, with few negatives. The negative were that most people found it pretty gross, that it was expensive and also a bit slow, plus it took up way more space than the mostly tech based reformers. No, the reason they still had one running, was because it also had the useful property of being able to treat ailments of the spirit. It didn't happen often, but occasionally something would happen at the school that would not just kill a person, but would cripple or wound their very soul, their base essence, and to reform such a person would be like bringing back an empty shell, or worse. This particular reformer could regenerate even that part of a person, hence why one was maintained in the basement.

Turns out, after Spectra thought about it, Keerlo's venoms in combination don't just attack the body. With a lethal dose, his venoms actually mingle into an incredibly toxic substance that can break down even the spirit itself. Hence how necropolis Driders are able to and consume even ghosts and liches. Even after Carolina was digested, the venom continued to circulate through her soul itself, killing her more effectively than nearly anything else at the school. Lucky they had this running, or Keerlo would have finished her for good, reformers or not.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:40 pm

Spectra was indeed alerted to the use of such a, specialized, resurrection device. Luckily by then Zaleila was already safely tucked into her for the night. Unless the dragoness happened to awake, the little rendezvous could remain between Spectra, Yiggy, and Carolina.

Realizing what happened she quickly shadowported over to check it out.

She found Carolina wandering around the room, looking at the components closely. Not having her glasses with her, she had to take a closer approach to examining everything.

Spectra appeared silently, watching Carolina from a dark corner for a moment to see who it was before moving in and making her presence known.
"Ah, Carolina dear, how surprising this must be for you hmm? Is it your first time?" She asked with a nice supportive tone.
"Huh? Oh, Ms... Headmistress, um..."
"Just Spectra is fine darling. No need for formality."
"Ah, um, yes, Spectra... This is, my first."
"Hmm, and you were with Keerlo if I recall correctly?"
"Ye- um, how did you know?"
"Hehe, oh sweet girl, I saw you when I dropped off Sif the other night. Now Carolina, I'm going to take you back to your room. But I'd like a chance to speak with both Keerlo and yourself at some point. I also suggest you gather your feelings and speak honestly to him as well. I can feel that you're conflicted about how things went. You may be his prey, but this is a civilized society, you have a choice. Don't forget that." She said, wanting to support her and make sure she knew she didn't need to feel truly scared. Not unless that was part of the enjoyment for her. "Come now, I'll get you to bed." She said, holding out her arms. She took Carolina into a hug before the two disappeared into the shadows, reappearing within her dorm room so the girl could prepare for bed.

Spectra meanwhile, would need to do a little bit of research to find out why Carolina wound up in such a situation in the first place. She didn't want to scare either of them though so she wouldn't make a big deal of it, not until there was more to talk about.

-----------

"Ah-ha! Mmhmm... Yes, yes it mixes in many flavors, got a decent crunch... But is the crunch and variety greater than the mixture and sensation of the sandwich?" Sif mused comparing the options. She took to a sort of two fisted approach alternating one then the other to better qualitatively judge the two.

"Sif has a LOT of potential." Carolina replied to Zal, not sure explaining the ENTIRE thing was necessary, but, a general overview was fine. "She can basically learn anything just by doing it once so, she's a really quick learner. She's obviously very coordinated and in good shape. But, her dreams... I don't know... I haven't really asked, I guess... We've been so busy these last few days and so many things have happened... I guess, we haven't found the time... I know she wants to have fun and learn new things..." She replied realizing once again there was a lot about this newly anthropomorphized Sif that they just didn't know.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Keerlo appeared late. His stomach was still bloated, though not ludicrously so. He just seemed a little chubby in the belly, though it hadn't translated at all to the rest of his still skinny lithe elven body. He looked a little tired, but not unpleasantly so. Zal would know the look of someone who was digesting a large meal over a long time, and the pleasant exhaustion that could bring.

"Hey!" He waved to everyone before tossing a black silk pouch to Carolina. It was heavy with all the stuff she'd had in his hideout before he ate her. "Your things. I know you can make more, but that'll be a hassle right?" He laid back onto his spider legs, reclining as they formed a pseudo seat of their own for him. He patted his stomach, still more than full of Carolina slushy, "Sorry I'm late, I woke up a bit slow thanks to you. I've definitely never been this full for this long. I woke up with webbing all over. Not pretty, really. And this is after one you of your digest-aids! Haha, sheesh my stomach is slow. I think I'll try some magic for next time. Anyway, what were we all talking about?" He asked, clearly not used to joining in on group conversations. He was usually a loner after all, so having 'friends' was a new thing for him.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:43 pm

Carolina squeaked lightly again as she caught the bag. "Ah... Th...thanks." she said, agreeing with his assumption

He then began to talk about having what was left of her within him. She was tempted to inquire more about it, tempted to give a poke or squeeze or two even... But he asked what they were talking about. "Well, forming a familiar team, and then Sif's dreams, which seem to be laser focused on the merits of peanut butter right now, and... Keerlo, Spectra Ms Spectra wanted to..." She started to say to let him know she wanted to speak to them when...

"Good morning young ones." Spectra said, walking by before setting a tray with some very elegant looking silverware and accoutrements on top of it. She wedged herself in right next to Zaleila, bumping her big honey hips with her own, currently in her semi-human form.
"I would have been here sooner, but it takes a while to make a proper quiche and tart for breakfast." She used a small fork to take a bite before sighing happily. "But it's worth it."

Sif leaned over to look at Spectra's fancy breakfast. "Hmm... But, have you ever had, this?" She said showing what was left of her sandwich.
"Yes I have. It's a classic." She replied happily.
"Yes! Yes, it clearly is! You see Carolina? That's what I was saying!"
"Hehe, You have wonderful enthusiasm Sif. Speaking of enthusiasm, Keerlo, Carolina, I would like to talk to the two of you at some point."

With that out of the way she leaned closer to Zaleila. "Good morning my lovely little treat, how has your morning been?" She asked her casually.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:56 pm

Keerlo cocked his head at Carolina when she mentioned Prof Spectra. "What do you mean?"

He then straightened as she approached, his laid back position shifting to a seated 'attention' position. Spectra was one of the teachers you didn't generally screw around with. Some teachers had a sense of humour or were just fun to frazzle, especially some of the more preyish ones, but Spectra, much like Yggdrasil, was not in that category. He put on his best airs around teachers like them. "Any time ma'am." He answered quickly, his eyes darting to Carolina. Had they done something wrong? The way Carolina had mentioned it didn't make it seem like a good thing, and the teacher sitting down with them also wasn't exactly typical. She seemed to have set her sights on Zaleila though, so Keerlo relaxed a little bit, if still somewhat on guard as to why one of senior members of the faculty was sitting with them at breakfast. He sat in awkward silence, not really sure what to say or do really, since he didn't have, nor need any food for breakfast, and he didn't dare to speak up without being spoken to by the teacher among them.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:59 pm

(sorry for taking so long, was up all night, gonna try to get to bed by 4 AM today, it's currently 8 PM)

*Zal gave a light sweet chuckle as Sif nibbled away at the power bar*, "Next you should try pancakes or crepes with berry toppings and cream cheese fillings, Blueberry is the standard flavor back home, here here", *Zal threw together a short stack of three blueberry pancakes, buttered and with a little cream cheese in the middle*, "Their disks of grilled wheat batter, you can add all sorts of things to the batter to get the flavor you like, I'll bet you'd like walnut flakes in yours, there so easy to make tomorrow we shall ask the cooks to give you a variety of fillings...but for now, stuff your face, a brain like yours requires calori-", *Zal suddenly squeaked when Spectra spoke up so close to her, with a blush feeling the larger woman bump her hips, she promptly bumped back and leaned into Spectras side rolling her shoulders up under the teacher's breasts*(remember Zals 7 ft height mostly comes from her long neck, so Specky's body is far larger overall), "Breakfast with my big beautiful queen? Pinch me, I must not have woken up yet."

*Zal promptly wiggled under her left arm and darted her snout up to plant a lick on Speckys neck, before trying to escape, only to be grabbed and pressed into those over stuffed breasts for whatever retaliation the Succubus decided on*, "Ooh La-la!" *she squeaked*
-

*After whatever fooling around Specks had in mind, Zal pulled back(or maybe remained pinned), and began talking of the topic at hand*, "Our familiar games team needs a name...I was thinking on it after our dinner last night, with Sif as our mascot, we could call ourselves ze Scrappers. I think it sounds feisty and daring, but I haven't heard the others opinions yet, so its not solid."

*she would follow whispering*, "Your Quiche is making me jealous, if we had more time, I would be stretching your belly full instead of zis baking, alas, if I am eaten now, I would loose my own breakfast...I need the nutrition for thinking...but, come your class in second period? Might I expect to join you on your seat?", *Zal was not subtle, she wanted everyone to know she had a queen, as she rubbed Speckys tummy even as she ate her meal, helping her digest and soothing her alpha pred as best she could.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:30 pm

(hmmm... I'm in a weird spot right now. don't really know what i could post about, and don't plan on doing a follow up to his idea right no. at least the end of breakfast, at the earliest. for now... i don't really know)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:49 pm

"Hehe, why hello there." Spectra laughed as Zal worked her way closer, nuzzling and rubbing against her chest. Once she was there, Spectra wasn't exactly eager to let her go. "Oh it's no dream. I just wanted to spend time with my little honeybee, and her friends." She said sweetly before focusing some attention on Keerlo and the rest, excluding Sif who hardly seemed to care. "Now, there's no need to act any differently simply because I'm here. After all, it's normal for an alpha pred to want to spend time with their prey, isn't it, Keerlo?" She asked using the question as a reason to not only draw Keerlo into a conversation with her, but to also explain the situation at the same time. "Might I mention, I think it's quite interesting that you and Carolina would find yourselves together. To think, the invisibly shy girl would wind up with the delinquent." She laughed. "Such a fun and unexpected pairing." She added with a smile. "Oh, by the way, I hope I didn't keep her from you last night. You see I happened to come across Carolina as she was emerging from one of the reformers. This one wasn't stocked with any of the normal amenities and she was having a little trouble finding her way around without her glasses, so I took her back to her room. I hope I didn't trouble you too much." She said, explaining why Carolina never came back after the digestion. "I didn't even think about it until just now, but I really should have checked just to be sure shouldn't I? Silly me." She said, raising her hands and bowing slightly with a smile as she apologized to him for the little faux paus. As she did she still kept Zaleila squeezed against her chest, not letting her free from her grip yet.

"So, have you had any fun with her yet? Have you let her cuddle your belly? Rub her face against it? Squeeze her gently to your healthily padded flesh, letting her know that thanks to her you're now thicker and stronger than ever?" She asked him, though as she did she illustrated the point with Zaleila, giving the girl a devilish glare as she took her head in hand and leaned back a bit, placing the dragonesses head to her belly before leaning forward again to let her healthy chest rest atop her head and weigh it even further into the squishy flesh of her belly. After she was done she lifted Zaleila's head back up before planting a loving kiss on her lips. "Of course, you tend to go other places but, rubbing you there isn't quite as polite. We'll save that for later." She said with a wink.

"Hmm, you want to 'share my seat' during class? Believe me, I am VERY tempted, but I'm also concerned you might not focus as well. Remember, I do want you to learn to master the spiritual arts, just because you happen to be my special treat doesn't mean you get to goof off in my class, or that it's a game. In fact I expect more of you than anyone else in that class since I am going to be giving you private lessons." She said, just to make sure Zaleila knew she wouldn't be getting special treatment, and in reality being so close to her meant she was likely going to be held to higher standards. "That said... We'll see. Perhaps by then, I might feel, a little peckish, or perhaps I'll have a bit of a sweet tooth that needs filling." She added leaning close and giving Zaleila a healthy squeeze before planting several kisses on her cheek.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:30 pm

Keerlo nodded at first. They hadn't really talked about what Carolina would do after he digested her, but he had just expected her to either come back or go back to her work, He'd just spent the better part of the night tweaking his game after finally getting to play it with someone, adding a few things, refining the render distance, as well as the controls. When she didn't come back or try to contact her own cell phone, he assumed she was back into her work for the night like he was. He still wasn't used to the more affectionate parts of being a predator, like aftercare, and the aggressive cuddling like the pair before them were showing off.

He smiled politely as she called him a deligquent. "I'm sorry you feel that way ma'am." She talked about sending Carolina back to her room. "No. It's fine, I don't need to control her every action...and you're our instructor, so I defer to your judgement."

He shook his head as she described all the more intimate, non-vore parts of a predprey relationship. "We...haven't gotten that far yet." He offered, clearly confused as to why she was asking.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:30 am

Spectra laughed awkwardly at his responses. "A-heh... That was meant more as a joke." She said hearing him acting so formally. "Though I don't think it's any surprise that you do have a bit of a reputation. But please, relax I'm not here as your instructor or in any official capacity. I'm just having fun and enjoying my breakfast like all of you." She said, trying to get him to relax.

Hmm, Sif didn't mind, maybe a conversation with her could help illustrate...

"So Sif, you've had quite the amazing couple days haven't you? What do you think about everything so far?"
"Oh, it's been great! I'm learning so many new things, and having fun with Carolina and everybody, it's so much better than staying in my cage, and I used to think THAT was good, chewing on those cardboard roles and sneaking extra seeds..." She said, before realizing what she'd done. "Eh-he-he... I mean..."
"Oh, it's alright." Spectra said waving dismissively at her slip up. "I don't think anyone minds that you were sneaking some extra snacks, though I imagine if Carolina was tracking your weight she might have wondered if one of the side effects of her experiment was weight gain." She laughed, as Carolina paused for a moment thinking about it.
"Hey, yeah... So that WASN'T related..."
Sif and Spectra laughed before continuing. "So, now that you're getting used to this lifestyle, what do you think?"
"Well, it's good, though, I still find things like, all this sitting down in class and being quiet, wearing clothes, and stuff to be.. chir chirrup... Hmm..."
"Constraining? Limiting or restrictive?"
"Chirp, Yes! That!"
"Hehe, I wholeheartedly agree. Why I wouldn't mind not wearing anything myself but, it does tend to become too distracting for some. Is there anything you would like to do now that you weren't able to before?" She then asked. Perhaps now they would know what Sif's dream might be, and they didn't even need to ask! Spectra breached the subject for them!
"Hmm... Ooh, yes! Yes, I would go back to the woods and I would find squeek chirt click... Err, I guess Chip, in human words? Well, I would go back to the woods and I would find Chip, and I would show him who's big and in charge now! I'd find his burrow and I'd mark it for my own!"
Spectra began to laugh imagining the scene and realizing what she meant, of course, of marking the territory from a former feral animals perspective.
"Why, yes indeed, I do imagine you would certainly surprise poor Chip with that. I bet all of your old friends would be quite envious, and your old enemies would have good reason to be very scared." She added continuing to laugh. "Ah yes, you three should certainly form a team you're all quite ambitious indeed." She laughed. It was funny how different everyone there was, and yet at the same time, it all seemed to fit quite well. It was an entertaining group for sure.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:56 am

*One could only imagine the looks of jealousy Zal was getting from the boys of the school, she loved spying those looks while resting herself over Spectras vivacious body, her neck comfortably pressed between the succubus's huge breasts, as her own chest and tummy was nestled into her queens, the weight of her jugs pressing down over her shoulders as she responded to the kisses with a lick to her queen's cheek, her four claws still rubbing the succubus's tummy.*

"Hmm, well, I hope you work hard next period, to build up an appetite for a sweet squishy meal of Krakajin <3", *Zal turned around, simultaneously locking her horns around Spectras head, and settling down for the rest of breakfast to let Specky eat her's while petting and rubbing the Krakajin like a pet dragoness, resulting in many coos and groans.*

"So your dream is to go back to the forest? She did say that right? Hmm, Krakajin Agriculture can yield many useful materials not just food...hey next class we have Prof. Yiggy for Herbology right? I'll be she knows more about the woods, they are fey woods after all, shes the goddess of the place, or...something, is that sort of like a queen?", *she used the side of one of her horns to rub up against spectras neck while asking the question.*
-

(My next post will move us to first period: Herbology- Pheonix flowers. Sif can learn more about the forest there.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:00 am

(...Once again, my fear of altering a linear plan has kept me from doing anything. fuck, i have no idea what to do right now. i always feel like i'm just kinda here, and that's it. idk what to do)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:44 am

"I think it was more about the OTHER parts than just returning to the forest, but yes, she did." Spectra replied to Zaleila. No need to reiterate the other parts, even if it was entertainingly ridiculous. "Ah, yes, Sakura is quite knowledgeable of the forests, being a plant goddess. At the risk of disappointing you, a goddess is more than a queen. A queen rules over a kingdom, a goddesses reign can expand beyond many domains depending on their capabilities. Ultimately though, yes, it's unlikely you could find anyone more familiar with nature than her." She agreed, continuing to pet and rub Zaleila. Though one might notice she was eating her breakfast at the same time. At some point during the conversation she had created a couple of shadow tendrils that had wrapped around Zaleila, squeezing and rubbing her enthusiastically, revelling in the physical contact.

Carolina watched the two and their display of familiarity. She wondered if she and Keerlo would ever be like that, or of theirs was just fundamentally different. She knew Sif didn't have any problems getting close and personal with people like that, whether they were familiar or not, it seemed.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:53 am

(I've got about 1 hour so this is probably my last post for the night, but due to the early sleepy time, I should be more active tomorrow, here's hoping)

*When the bell rang, Zal wiggled on out of Spectras squishy grasp and gave her one last kiss on the cheek*, "See you after lunch! Be sure to leave room for your honey buns!" <3 *The chubby dragoness said with a giggle as she started off with a spinning skip and a hop before settling into a more springy step than her usual strutting gait, that visit from her queen gave her an extra bouncy start to the day*

*Herbology took place in the Greenhouse, A long glass dome building filled with all manner of vegetation from trees and shrubs to pots of exotic grasses, The main table in the center however was lined with pots made of thick glass. Yggdrasil, taking her normal twelve foot twelve armed Hanaryuu shape, several delinquent students already squirming around in her belly due to trying to steal from her garden, probably one of her personal projects. Everyone knew that was a big nono, they'd be lucky if they were released by tomorrow*, "Welcome to the Greenhouse everyone", *she stated behind a pair of slender rectangular glasses*, "let the three in my gut serve as a warning that you are not to take 'any plant' from the greenhouse without my permission, no matter how small you think it is...insects you can eat so long as you know they aren't poisonous or you have a natural counter to the poison in your system already - NOW...this is not Pred Ed...save the lovey dovey stuff for later please, you're here to learn about Herbology and this is a hands-on experience, so at least for this class, spit out your prey...don't make me squeeze them out of you, sometimes they come out the back end". *looking over the class like an eagle staring down a bunch of pigeons, the voluptuous matriarch of the fey motioned to the pots of red and yellow flowers lining the main table.*

"These are Pheonix Flowers, also called Burning Mums or Burning Chrysanthemums for the full name, originating from southern china, and some species from west india, though today you will be learning of the chinese version. These flowers when processed, yield a highly combustible oil quite popular as a use for explosives both in reality and in the Familiar Games...Hah now you're paying attention Robert, One basket of these will hold a Vial of Phoenix oil, which can be processed further into a pound of Blasting Jelly which is enough fuel for a full month of use for the entire Warehouse, the trouble is finding enough, as they grow quite sparsely away from each other, so as to avoid igniting one another, their self defence mechanism is to spit small bits of fire at any would be vegan threat."

"Today we'll be going over the proper way to extract the oil pods from the stems without killing the flower, that way each mum can be reharvested each week, those of you in the woodsman's club pay attention, this is one of the schools three major crops, you'll be harvesting these in your weekly roundup."

*With that Yiggy showed the best way to avoid the spitfire, by approaching from high and getting your hand around the side of the plant, from there you 'twisted, not pulled' one of the three small pods from the plant, and placed it into the collection jar that was being passed around, the plant didn't seem to mind loosing one pod, but if two were taken it would spit hissing flames at the greedy student that took too much*, "You see these flowers need the pods to defend themselves, so just one pod per flower, if a flower only has two pods, leave it be. Some Phoenix Flowers especially those in direct sunlight, will over bear, yielding far too many pods, anywhere from four to ten, those you should strip away from the flower as the weight can actually cause the flower to break its own stem, two pods is the ideal comfort number."

*After the lesson in harvesting the pods, Yiggy moved on to talking about how to raise them in a greenhouse, they prefered partial shade, with just a sprinkle of water each day, too much will make them sick, these were plants that usually grew around the roots of larger ones, so they didn't need much to survive, oddball fact, they could uproot and actually crawl very slowly to a place with more sunlight, if they were overshadowed by the larger greedier plants like trees.*

*The lesson was rather short really, and during the note taking part, Yggdrasil was open to questions from Sif and her friends, looking up...or rather down, from a book on the uses for powdered elk bone in alchemical mixes...the book just being large enough to fit in her heavy wooden palm*, "Ah the little bumble bee and her squirly companion, you two should be in the funny papers, Sif n Zal! What can I do for-a-you", *When she wasn't being an overwhelmingly huge classroom eating glutton, she seemed to have quite the jazzy personality...or perhaps she was just sated with the three students already in her gut...*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:13 am

Keerlo glanced at Carolina, seeing how lovey dovey Zal and Spectra were. The spider boy definitely wasn't quite ready for that level of commitment. That was actually one of the reasons he had initially been worried about their relationship. Many of the vore relationships were inevitably sexual, the more permanent ones even more so. He wasn't sure how to go about that. His instincts drove him to collect prey, to dominate something with his strength and silk, but he didn't know if that was really part and parcel with...the rest of this. He also couldn't stand of the thought of just saying one and done. Just eat her once and move on. She was his! Even if the reformation machines kicked her out again, that didn't mean she stopped being his prey! If anything, that just meant he got to enjoy her again. The basic, spidery brain in the back of his mind were very at odds with his higher thinking one at times, and at the moment, it was a conflict of seduction for food and seduction for genuine intimacy. Where was the line? Was there? Could Carolina be food and...a lover? Agh! It was too confusing to focus on with a succubus a few feet away with an overly affectionate dragoness making her breasts bounce.

His eyes turned to Sif and Voide. At least he wasn't the only one having an internal conflict, though he could only hope his expression was as controlled as a MASK. Still, he could tell the reptile dude of some kind was nearly as uncomfortable as him. The difference was that He was a predator who didn't want to fall prey to a mega pred like Spectra, and he was a prey who hadn't really come to grips with that.

He tried to get in on the conversations of the Familiar Games, "Honestly, Sif doesn't purely need weaponry. She could be one of the old class of 'Salvage Experts'. Her quick learning and agility could lend her to using enemy weapons or stage pick ups. Or she could just run screen maneuvers, since the Hive Luna has so much Firepower."

When the warning bell rang he stood and bowed slightly to Spectra, "When would you like to speak with us?" He asked, before he walked to class with Carolina. He didn't say much to her, still more than a little nervous about what Spectra was looking for.

Normally, he would have had a bit more fun in class, but with Yggdrasil, he was pretty limited. Goddesses didn't generally miss much, so it's not like he could just wait for her back to be turned. The people currently digesting in her stomach was proof of such a thing. So he contented himself with simply following the class instructions, absently fiddling with his Arc at the same time. He wasn't even looking at the flower as he picked the pods, his nimble fingers removing it without worry of pissing the little plant off. Another student did and spat fire. The student was nimble enough to duck the shot but the ball of flame hurdled towards the spider boy, who didn't react. The flames suddenly smashed into an invisible shield and he continued to lea through his arc. Carolina would know he was fast enough to dodge these little plants anyway, but a shield was more appropriate so stray fireballs didn't hit anything else.

Keerlo finally leaned over his desk, the flower there hissing at him, but he ignored it, "Carolina...did you have fun yesterday?" He asked. Something about the way Spectra was talking had really gotten to him, and he was now totally unsure of anything he had done to 'play' with Carolina. Had he done everything wrong? He had to ask her.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:52 pm

"Hmm, how about, after my class and before lunch. Don't worry. It should be quick so you won't miss anything." Spectra replied to Keerlo hoping he wouldn't be too concerned about meeting with her, but obviously he was a bit on edge just having her around, guess that was just unavoidable.

Sif wasn't entirely sure why they needed to approach Yiggy before going to the forest, she used to live there, after all, so didn't see why anything should have changed for her. "Well, we're planning to go to the forest, I guess. It's time to mark my territory again now that I'm clearly the alpha squirrel!" She stated boldly and confidently, before adding. "I suppose we could try and find more plants too while we're there. It shouldn't take that long."

Carolina heard Keerlo ask what she thought of last night. It seemed he was a little nervous after having Spectra around. There wasn't any reason to be concerned, as far as she knew, but, she did have to tell him something he might not like to hear... "Um... Y-yeah... Of course." She replied. Though he would likely notice how she had seemed to take a step backwards in the way she was speaking to him again. "Though, I... Well..." She continued obviously a little nervous about saying the next part. She wasn't sure just how one should go about criticizing their alpha pred. She knew they could, as Spectra said last night, they're civilized so her opinion did count, still, it was odd to even think about saying someone was EATING her wrong. Well, wrong wasn't the right word more, a bit too far... "It was scary..." She finally said, whispering the next part so no other students would hear, "when you said I'd been poisoned. It scared me." She admitted, obviously not wanting to hurt his feelings or do anything to mess up what they had going, but at the same time clearly the event had frightened her. "I guess, it's just because I don't know what the reformers would do if something went wrong. What if the poison was too fast and I didn't digest first? Would there be something wrong? I know, logically it doesn't make sense, but... But I was still, kind of, scared."
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Keerlo blinked, "But..." He leaned back. She was scared? That was a good thing right? His spider brain said so. His prey should be scared! Terrified! There should be no mistake about what happens to his victims, those who trespass on his territory. Of course, that wasn't his only thought process. She was scared....that meant she was more terrified than happy. He liked to be creepy, to intimidate people and scare them away from him, but this was...no that wasn't right. Had he fucked up?

He tried to assure her, "Hey, no, it's fine. Even if...uhm..." He faltered, second guessing if this was a good idea to say, "Even if you die by accident, the reformers still kick in." He finished anyway, offering a weak smile as he sunk back in his chair to think a bit more. he looked down absently at the plant that was watching him warily. It hadn't had much of a problem with him plucking it's two extra pods, but he'd gotten awful close and the flowers liked their personal space.

The step back in her talking to him was worse than saying she was scared. He knew immediately that meant she didn't trust him as much anymore. He was certainly familiar with that concept. His thoughts flashed back home and he blinked trying to prevent the memories from surfacing. He should have asked first...but that's what he's supposed to do! He poisons his prey and then eats it! That's like spider 101. He obviously didn't HAVE to, especially with a willing meal, but he'd wanted to do it right...but was that his right or hers?
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:14 pm

(Three hours earlier than yesterday, its progress, I'll keep going with the 4AM sleep schedule, and aim for a two o'clock post tomorrow. Also Yiggy said to make sure each flower had two pods left. And you only have to have permission to take greens from the 'greenhouse' not the woods. Just for Clarity)

*Yiggy reached down and massaged Sif under the neck and jowls*, "Oh you don't need permission to enter my woods dearie, I'm linked to all the greens around us, so I can advise everyone on the fly, there's a few hunters n' gatherers out there as we speak, you have your lesson at this point and I don't mind if you spend the rest of the period being yourself...'Go Nuts!' hohoo!...if you get hungry, I'll feel it, and instruct you on whatever you'd like to nibble on, be it monster, nut, or fruit...Ironically all of which are quite similar, Hohoo." *Yiggy also pointed to a bush bearing red berries*, "while you're out there, keep an eye out for these Heart berries, their in season right now, I'm using them to make miniature fruit pies, oh and, take a pair of belt boxes on your way out, you'll need them to keep your haul in, makes things much easier and protects the soft goodies from getting smashed", *Yiggy finished motioning to the wooden belt-mounted containers, then suggesting they be fixed to Sifs thigh, as the belt was slightly elastic, it would hold well, and Yiggy could always speed sew belt loops into the fabric of the pants, yarn being a plant material after all, she could weave all sorts of things in the blink of an eye.*

*After her joking, Yiggy thought of addressing Keerlo, but decided Spectra would be better at that, she was a bit too abrasive on the topic of accidental death. It simply pissed her off, best she step back from that bushel of peppers.*

*About thirty minutes later, giving Sif plenty of time for her gathering and squirrel stuff, the Lunch bell rang, summoning everyone back to the great hall, Zal was again looking for Spectra but she was also waiting for the others to join her at the usual spot in the middle of Cybria's house table, Carol being the most experienced and with all of them using Golems on their team, it seemed appropriate.* "So, for our Team name, whats everyone think about 'the Scrappers' with Sif as our mascot?" *she held up a crude circular drawing of Sifs face with a smug little grin and yellow shades with twin combat knives crossed behind the face like a jolly rodger.*

[Schedule Reminder]
Spoiler: show
(Breakfast meetup: Topic, naming our Familiar Games Team.

Class 1: Yggdrasil: Herbology - Phoenix flowers (we gain access to combustible materials)

<-Present->
Lunch Meetup: Topic outfitting Sif's Golem with the boost from Phoenix Flower Oil.

Class 2: Spectra: Spiritual Studies

Familiar Games: Entree into the 3 v 3 circuit.

Dinner: (This is the alpha's pred and prey mealtime)
)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:26 pm

(hey, i haven' posted at all. you're doing better than me. sorry about that, i don't know what's up with me right now)
deadpoolfan
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay