Vore in Arcana School

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore in Arcana School

Postby Sabi1 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:45 pm

(Ah, well, I wanted Spectra to talk to the two before lunch, so we'll just move into that then. After all, it makes sense that she would want them to know what's going on before they might try it again. )

"Oh, right... I think I knew that... Like I said, logically I know it's ridiculous but, still... I just felt, a little scared." Carolina replied after Keerlo explained. She want sure how to properly describe it. Even when thinking about it last night, it seemed ridiculous to think one method was the right way and one wasn't but, for some reason, his venom being used that way, it just scared her, and that was how she felt.

They would soon find out, her instincts weren't entirely unfounded. As class ended, Spectra would meet them and quickly whisk them away to her office. "Hello you two. I hope you're both having a wonderful day." She said pleasantly, not getting much response in return but, that was normal really.

"Well, first off I want to make sure you both know, neither of you are in trouble or anything like that, so don't worry or be concerned. You're both perfectly fine and safe here." She stated with a smile.

"Actually I wanted to talk more about last night. I did find Carolina after her Reformation, but the reason there weren't any amenities is because she actually returned through one that's seldom used. I'm sure you both know how spider venom works. But Keerlo, you're no ordinary spider, are you?" She asked, looking at him curiously. "Are you aware of how YOUR venom works?" She asked.

She would let him describe the process as he understood it, then continue to add some more information he might not have had as much experience with.

"As you know, your type of drider is known for feeding on the undead. Well, the undead don't exactly succumb to the normal effects of venom, even though it would seem more than effective for those familiar with the process. The reason your venom, in particular, is so effective on such creatures is that, it doesn't just affect the body as normal spider venom does, but it attacks the spirit as well. Your venom is physical AND spiritual. It attacks the spirit of the undead, weakening it to the point that it's unable to continue returning. When you digested Carolina, your venom was beginning to target her spirit. The reformer she returned through is a specialized unit that utilizes all three disciplines of the school to not only revive prey, but to repair their spirit as well." She said, giving a moment so they could consider everything she'd said.

"As I already mentioned, Carolina is perfectly safe. In fact spiritually speaking she's probably in better shape than most, it's like she went through a carwash and got the deluxe package with all the bells and whistles." She said with a laugh trying to keep things from seeming too serious.

"But Keerlo, I wanted to make sure you both were aware. We're perfectly suited to handle such things here at the academy. But if you were to attempt such a thing off campus... As long as the person has a strong spirit and is given time to recover in between sessions then, they should be fine... But, there's the risk that without the right preparation or facilities like ours..." She sighed, certain that she shouldn't need to finish the sentence for him to understand.

"I just wanted to make sure you're both aware and understand so you can plan accordingly. In my class you'll be learning ways to become in tune with your spirit energy. You'll learn ways to manage it and keep it strong, so again, nothing to worry about, but I would like to make sure the both of you pay attention to my teachings and learn the proper way to handle such things. Do you understand? Do you have any questions?" She then asked them. They were both smart so odds were they wouldn't need any clarification but, she wanted to offer her support regardless.

Carolina was a bit surprised by all she'd learned, but trying not to let it bother her. "Um, no... No, I understand." She replied, looking to Keerlo to see if he had any questions or anything further to say.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:56 pm

(Little booster post)

*As Zal waited she went over her notes for the Hornet Lances construction, it would be a swift job to work with in one of the Workshops particle suites, She was hoping for a marble chassis with a concrete tip for strength, the real trick was the hidden internal mechanisms, and moving parts to make the Lance work properly. Designed for deception tactics, and capable of mid to close range strikes, as well as being able to disassemble into its internal parts like one of those super combined weapons you saw on a sentai(power rangers) show, it was a mean cookie for sure, she kept imagining building it and assembling the design from the inside out while she munched on a big ol six inch sub sandwich with all the trimmings one could ask for.*

*There was also the shield but, that was a very simple design, perhaps she'd add more later.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:53 am

(i just want to apologize for today. it was weird, i want to say it was writers block, or just laziness, but it was different. idk what, point is, i'm sorry (i mean, it;s not like you missed anything important though. like, when's the last time i actually did something fucking meaningful :roll: ))
deadpoolfan
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:06 am

(Allright, got lots of sleep and a solid meal in mah belly, I think I'm up for the day. I'll be checking in for posts every half hour, hope to have a solid session today and days to come.)
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:11 pm

(Alright. Apologies about this weekend. l should be back to regularly scheduled posting.)

Keerlo was thrille-horrified! Yes, no...definitely not happy that he was so dangerous. His instincts and his brain kicked their internal fued into high gear. Spectra would feel a swell very conflicting emotions from the boy. He was at once excited and horrified he'd nearly slain Carolina for good. He wasn't thrilled in a malicious way, just as a predatory creature he felt a certain satisfaction at being so deadly. His guilt in that feeling also ran deep, because he felt no anger towards his prey that would warrant her death. In fact it was quite the opposite. He was slowly warming up to the idea of a most intimate and loving relationship between them, but his own insecurities were not making that easy. To fill in the gap in his personal confidence, he'd always relied on his more basic instincts, but in this case, that seems to have been an error.

It was just lucky the school had that special reformer or he'd not only be in trouble, he'd be devastated. His swirl of chaotic thoughts wasn't exactly healthy, but he nervously nodded, "Y-yes ma'am. No ma'am." It seemed no matter how personable she was, he still had that ingrained fear of absolute authority that kept him seated straight and his eyes down from hers. Classic signs of abuse, but that was hardly surprising given his background. It explicitly stated in his file that he was a family secret. It would also explain his need to act out and his current problems with intimacy.

He stood woodenly, a bit like he was on auto pilot as he bowed to her before walking out. He didn't have the courage to look at Carolina at the moment. He'd almost killed her! What really had him beating himself up was that he felt a little...excited by that. Obviously they had to call this off. Whatever this was, he'd almost killed her, for good! Heck, she hadn't even had fun, it had just been him....

He didn't even notice when he reached the end of the hall and began to walk straight up the wall, so engrossed in his own thoughts.

(I figure that leaves him open to a bit more of a conversation with Carolina before the next class, or we can just launch into the next one for everyone's sake.)
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

(In Character, its currently going into lunch period, I'll repost my descriptions from earlier and then continue a little from there.)

Spoiler: show
*About thirty minutes later, giving Sif plenty of time for her gathering and squirrel stuff, the Lunch bell rang, summoning everyone back to the great hall, Zal was again looking for Spectra but she was also waiting for the others to join her at the usual spot in the middle of Cybria's house table, Carol being the most experienced and with all of them using Golems on their team, it seemed appropriate.*

*As Zal waited she went over her notes for the Hornet Lances construction, it would be a swift job to work with in one of the Workshops particle suites, She was hoping for a marble chassis with a concrete tip for strength, the real trick was the hidden internal mechanisms, and moving parts to make the Lance work properly. Designed for deception tactics, and capable of mid to close range strikes, as well as being able to disassemble into its internal parts like one of those super combined weapons you saw on a sentai(power rangers) show, it was a mean cookie for sure, she kept imagining building it and assembling the design from the inside out while she munched on a big ol six inch sub sandwich with all the trimmings one could ask for.*

-edited here-
*There was also the shield but, that was a very simple design, perhaps she'd add more later. Then an idea hit her*, 'what could I do with more wings?', *at this Zal began to sketch out alternate wing designs...She wanted a total of Six following the hexagon theme, but without that Garuda, it was just too heavy, but four was doable, she also decided to make the wings interlocking with the frames armor, so that when they were folded they would double as extra shielding, due to the nature of her specialized ammunition, there was no danger of detonation from anything other than her spell command, so the ammo doubled as armor packing. The shielded wings however brought up an issue, How would she fit the forward armaments into the full body shield...the idea suddenly occurred to her to have all the weapons be disassemble able...but that would require speed and precision, she'd have to practice at it...still she began to draw up the concept on paper and had a rough draft by the time the others arrived.*

*Once they were all together, Zal waved her team over and got right into the discussion just finishing off that sub sandwich with big pillowy cheeks under her eyes*, "So, for our Team name, whats everyone think about 'the Scrappers' with Sif as our mascot?" *she held up a crude circular drawing of Sifs face with a smug little grin and yellow shades with twin combat knives crossed behind the face like a jolly rodger.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:30 pm

(Considering Carolina isn't the type who's going to magically have all the right words at the right moment I don't think she's going to have much to say afterwards, so I imagine the two will likely be quiet until after classes, then they'd have any important talks. Because of that, it probably wouldn't hurt to do brief descriptions of lunch, then jump to class. Though I'm honestly not sure there will be much to do in class either, outside of Spectra and Zal.

I'll go ahead and set it with a split that way there's room for both just in case. )

Carolina was surprised, just like Keerlo, though obviously he had more to think about. As they left Spectra's office she attempted to follow behind him, however when he went straight up a wall and continued as though it was nothing, she couldn't quite follow him any more.

Perhaps that was fine, for the best. Obviously they both had things to think about so, yeah, she should just let that happen. It was lunch time anyway so, she should try to get back with Sif and Zal and make sure to get something to eat.

As she arrived at the table Sif, Zal, and Voide were already there. Sif was more than eager to share the details of her adventure through the woods. How she successfully found her old rival and quite understandably freaked him right the fuck out. Pretty sure she's queen of the squirrels now, so that's fun. They also found a number of other useful herbs and berrries that, according to Yiggy, tend to be difficult for some to find. However with Sif's pre-existing familiarity with the woods it really didn't seem that difficult at all for them.

Sif was a bit disappointed that there weren't more peanut based options for lunch, but since squirrels are naturally omnivores, it wasn't hard for Zal to lead her to some other option that, while lacking in nuts, was still more than packed with flavor and nutrition.

As Sif went on about their forest shenanigans, Carolina noticed the notes Zaleila was looking at. "I can... take a look at those." She said, offering to take a look and provide her own notes and suggestions as well. Of course, it shouldn't be any surprise that the suggestions she would make would be more tech focused than any other mystical options.

---------------------------------

Spectra stood at the front of her class, waiting for the students to file in and make their way to their seats. As she saw Zaleila make her way in, her eyes eagerly locked on target. She practically appeared to glide over to her as she stood before her, moving in close, Zaleila's chin resting just above her ample chest, already heaving with excitement and anticipation. "Oh Zaleila dear, I've worked up an appetite." She said with a grin, shadows beginning to swirl around her working their way up from her feat to her head as her form began to chang to one Zal would find familiar, her dragon form. Though obviously scaled down so as to not fill the entire room.

As she changed her position did as well, Zal would find herself wrapped by her tail and lower body. This version of her dragon form was only about 30 feet tall, as opposed to the hundreds, that her larger form was, but it was still more than large enough to catch the eyes of just about everyone in class who obviously didn't expect to suddenly see their teacher turn into a dragon for no apparent reason.

Zal would find herself squished right against Spectra's belly, the soft round mass squeezing and pressing against her as her tail wrapped around her backside. As the tip of her tail hovered right behind her, it began to split open revealing a maw of its own. Spectra looked down at her with hungry desire, "Which would you prefer?" She asked, it was obvious she was going to be devoured, but Spectra was at least giving her the choice of how. She'd only presented two options but, if she wanted something different or even more exotic, all she had to do was say and Spectra would make it happen.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Keerlo arrived at lunch on auto pilot. He perched out of the way, on the ceiling. He still wasn't hungry, though his stomach was finally at a reasonable state. Somehow that was probably the digest aid still at work.

He sat in the rafters for a bit, trying to work through his mental maze. What the heck could he do? Apologize? But what if he didn't mean it? An insincere apology was worse than not saying anything, right? Could they continue to be pred and prey if he was so dangerous? Spectra had said it was fine, but just the fact that she'd wanted to talk with them alone and in her office was cause for concern. Keerlo knew of her empathic powers, as did any students with half a brain, so her talking directly to them was tantamount to an interrogation. Gaaaaaaaaah, what was he supposed to do?

A harpy, having been happily eating her lunch in the rafters, was still feeling a bit peckish and began to sneak up on the spiderboy. She lunged, trying to sweep him into her gullet in one swift attack, but he reacted without even thinking. A leg stung her with paralytic and the rest caught her and began to spin her into a cocoon. He still didn't notice, doing so completely subconsciously, until she was a perfect white bundle, his body prompting him for further input on what to do with this meal. He looked up and groaned, her friends looking on in mixed dread and excitement at what had happened. He sighed and jumped from the rafters, a thread dangling him as he made a controlled descent towards Carolina and the group.

He handed the bundled harpy to Zaleila, "Here. You like to eat random people right? She won't make it to class if someone doesn't digest her. " He hung in the air above the group, taking in what was going on, "Scrappers sounds like you use junk bots. Mine is closer to that name than any of yours. Why not something more regal, since your Familiars are all so clean and polished. Something like... The Terror Queens?"

He just hung above the table like it was normal for continued conversation, horizontal and apparently relaxed in his position.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:49 pm

*Zal took the time to introduce Sif to the concept of Sandwiches, at least those beyond peanut butter, though she went easy on the meats, opting for a sub layered with cheeses, veggies, and even a little hummus for the beany nutty flavor. While Sif was digging into her luncheon, Zal coordinated ideas with Carolina, she had to correct a few ideas as the main difference between a technical golem and a spiritual golem, was the energy source, and certain measures had to be taken, but Zal understood the basic translation of what Carol was saying so the concepts got through. Essentially she had the idea that the internal weapon compartment for the lance could be modular, the design meant that multiple armaments could be hidden in the lance for a surprise transformation attack, Zaleila settled on a tactical shotgun but Carol had come up with designs for a very clever rifle that could switch between Semi-Auto to Full-Auto fire for long range attacks. Zal honestly didn't know which to choose, both were excellent options and her back would be full of those big siege wings, so there wasn't much room for a back mounted anything...then she remembered the shield, there was room on that to mount a shotgun, it would do for the compartment, and the weapon could be drawn with her free lower right arm, and so it was decided, Zal switched her design to accommodate for these changes.*
-

*Zaleila like before was not subtle, she nuzzled right into Spectras chest on contact and purred loudly as the succubus took on a smaller draconic form, yet still larger than the Krakajin by a good deal*, "Oh I like this size", *she stated kneading the big tubby belly before her. Even without much filling, that tummy was equal in size to herself, Zal wiggled knowing it would soon double in girth.* "Well you already opened your tail up, Mmmh Lemme wiggle up through my queens giant hips then", *Zal gave Speckys dragon hips a firm smack with her own tail to help entice her before she caught Zals tail in her own and brought it to her lips, beginning to suckle the appendage before it clamped over her muzzle, making her flutter her eyes then shut them tight almost leaping into the larger dragons tail maw, her thick, blubbery body getting sucked right in, the bee dragoness giggling all the while.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:12 pm

(Agh, I forgot about the whole group name thing.)

"Hmm, Sif's scrappers sounds fine... and I'm sure Sif doesn't mind being the mascot." Carolina replied sharing her opinion.
"I certainly do not." Sif replied happily enjoying her lunch and its new flavors.
"I'm not sure about Terror Queens though, I guess, we are supposed to scare our opponents, but, that's never really been my style, and well Sif's familiar..."
"Fizzlepop Berrytwist"
"Are you seriously sticking with that? Anyway... it's got a squirrel tail and isn't exactly scary." She said, sharing why perhaps they weren't exactly befitting of a 'Terror' in their name. Yes, with their combined skills their opponents should certainly be scared, but based purely on appearance and initial impression, not quite.

Well, it could remain a work in progress for now. Keerlo would see that Carolina was happy he decided to join them, even if it was in a unique and non-traditional seating arrangement. She obviously wasn't mad or upset at him, which was good. But that question of just how they would proceed with their pred/prey relationship now that they understood the consequences of things like what happened last night still loomed overhead.

-----------------------------

Spectra was quite happy to see how eager Zaleila was, and it was quite the interesting scene for the rest of the class as well. It wasn't exactly shocking for a teacher to nom a student before or during class, but it wasn't quite as often that you saw something like that. The teacher being so personal and intimate with the student before having them happily join in. It wasn't forbidden, obviously, just another one of the unique things about this school, they weren't quite as strict about certain things so the idea of someone like Spectra taking a 'special interest' in a student wasn't the sort of thing they would have to worry about. Though obviously some professionalism was expected so she couldn't let it interfere with her class.

As Zaleila made her way through her tail and up into the thick dragon hips Spectra was currently sporting, she moved and repositioned herself behind her desk, retaining the dragon form. "Now that todays 'volunteer' has been sorted, everyone please hurry up and take your seats." She said. "Mmm... I would love to take my time and play with you some more, but I'm afraid I have other plans for today. I'll make it up to you tonight." She said to Zaleila, patting the bulge of her body as it continued working its way up towards her belly.

"Good Afternoon children, I am Spectra, your teacher and headmistress of house Divinitas. Today we will begin learning about spiritualism. Now, I know we have multiple disciplines here and some people have a hard time seeing how they can mix and intermingle together successfully. Well, I would like to begin by saying, don't get hung up on the names. There are a lot of charlatans who would use the term 'spiritual' to justify any sort of vague fortune telling scheme or what have you, they might have set up. That is NOT what this class is about.

Getting to basics, what this class is about, is energy. Even the scientifically minded know that energy courses through everything. We are talking about magic of the spirit, the soul, the energy of life, whatever term you choose to use the goal is the same. To be able to become in tune with the spirit so that you can not only feel and understand that energy, but use it to do amazing things." She said with a smile.

She then paused a moment, looking down at the bulge of Zaleila in her belly and placing her hand on it. "I'm sorry you didn't have the time to get comfy darling, but this is the part where you help me demonstrate." She said. With that, Zaleila would find Spectra's stomach going into overtime around her, quickly digesting her as though it hardly even needed to try.

"Many of you are familiar with the various reformers we have around the school. But it's unlikely any of you remember the process. Usually when one is digested, their spirit, or life energy if you will, heads directly to the nearest reformer and before you even know what's going on it's already done. However, there's spiritual energy and spirits all around us..."
She said, her eyes starting to follow some invisible thing before herself before her hand quickly shot out plucking it out of the air. Like she had done before with Zal and Voide, Spectra had grabbed Zaleila's soul mid-flight. Once again, Zaleila would suddenly find herself aware of her surroundings and what was going on around her despite being in spirit form. She would also become visible to the class.
"As you can see, this is none other than the spirit of our lovely bumbledragon ms Zaleila. Normally you wouldn't be able to see this, however since I am now grounding her to this plane, she has become visible, she can also interact with us, ALMOST like normal." Spectra said.

With that she brought Zaleila's soul closer to her face so she could whisper to her. "Darling, would you mind if I allowed some of the students to feel you like this as well?" She asked her wanting permission before she just went ahead and did something like that to her.
Sabi1
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:13 pm

(okay. i'm back, feeling better, and thinking about how to post. i'm really sorry about all that. i want to say it was depression, but it felt different. like depression where i felt constantly distracted by literally nothing. idk, doesn't matter now. now to think of a way to slip back in after i'm done reading todays posts)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 pm

(Passed out about two hours ago, still getting used to the early 'up and at'em', I'll be setting tomorrows alarm for 12 sharp)

*In class or not, Zal wasn't going to just go down easy, she wanted to give her queen a proper performance, as the bulge slipped on down between Spectras mega rump and hips, she gave a full bodied wiggle with all her might. That big sandwich bulging her own belly and helping to really stretch out Speckys gullet as she filled out the Succubi-Dragonesses big round Tummy. She was also listening to Spectra's speech, knowing some of it by heart, she gave a single loving Squeal as her queen flash melted her into draggy goop, and Spectra essentially had to pull her soul out of her body, through those lovely thick lips of hers, to get the clingy spirit to show herself, a whimper leaving the spirits lips as she was 'exorcised' from Spectra's curves*, "Doh...you went too fast my queen...hmm, I don't mind getting petted, but when you're done with, put me back in that royal chamber of yours...till then, I'll help out however I can", *Zal gave Spectras now much larger belly a big squishy squeeze, while wiggling herself up into the space between her breasts and belly like before at lunch, and then turning around to face the class, like a bird nesting under her breasts and simultaneously making them appear larger*, "I still look great on you." *she finished by darting her head back around and licking Specky on the cheek.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Voide had felt distracted all day. He was pretty certain he knew why, but it may have also been due to the fact that he really didn't feel motivated enough to try. He was never one to skip classes, but that didn't necessarily mean he was there, at least mentally. he spent most of his first class mostly trying to discretely hide from view, hoping that no one, especially Yggdrasil, would see him. not just because she was the teacher, but also because she genuinely scared him, and with good reason. He was happy to quietly draw behind a desk, out of view, and she never seemed to notice, so he assumed he had gotten off free. hopefully that wouldn't come back to bite him in the ass later. (if you're wondering why avoiding work and drawing is coming up so consistently with him, in almost every class, it's because that's basically me in a nutshell when i was in high school. and middle school. and probably elementary as well. you get the idea, i wasn't the most attentive.)
he quietly slunk out of the room at the bell, heading over to where the others were situated for lunch. he hadn't eaten much today, had he? had he even eaten breakfast? wow, what was with him today? regardless, he seated himself and listened casually to what the others had to say, unspeaking, but in a much better mood than he was this morning, so he was listening with interest this time. "i'll be sure to cheer you on once you start this up. i'm sure you'll do great" he stated quietly as the next bell rang, the only words he had really uttered this whole time. generic and boring, maybe, but he felt like saying something nice. he tried his best to ignore the other discussions occurring over this time. Carolina and Keerlo deserved privacy, and spectra and Zal... well, okay, they weren't exactly trying to be discrete, but it felt like he should just ignore it anyway, just to be safe.
eventualy it was the next class, which he still had no idea of what it was. he really needed to get a schedule. whatever, he could just follow the others, thank god for that. he sat himself down quietly alone again, making sure to pay a little bit more attention to the class this time, but... okay, not really that much attention. he made sure to glance up once or twice. once he knew what this class was, he realized that he had some first hand experience with this, but couldn't decide whether that was a good thing or not. whatever, at least Zal was happy, but he wouldn't expect any less. still, he blushed noticeably upon recollecting this, before quickly hiding it with his hand and focusing on his drawing again. He really was taking a lot of risks with that, considering what the consequences with these teachers could be, but the thought had barely crossed his mind. he was just trying to pass the time. he wondered what he even had to look forward to after this class that would make him want to kill so much time in this class, but he really had no actual plans. maybe he should meet up with someone. someone who wasn't busy with someone else... Sif? eh, sure, why not. she was nice, he couldn't deny that, no matter how much she weirded him out, or what she did last night. sure. hey, maybe he could go through with his idea from breakfast, you never know. for now, he went back to focusing on, well, not focusing.

(...aaaaand caught up. that feels nice)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:22 pm

"Don't worry, I planned to." Spectra grinned as Zaleila talked about making sure to put her back in when she was done. She then stepped forward, still a large black dragoness looming over the class. She kept a hold on Zaleila to keep her visible to the group.

She was primarily interested in making sure the more scientifically minded like Carolina made the attempt to 'feel' her just to help get them accustomed to the idea, possibly Keerlo as well, not because she expected he would need it. No, for him it would be more of a base-line, something to start with. Though since he already had some magic experience she didn't think he would need too much help hopefully.

Spectra held spirit Zaleila out before Carolina who reached out and extended her hand into her spirit form.

"Now, the first thing you'll notice is, you can't ACTUALLY feel her, not like when she was physically there. Again, what you're looking for, what I want all of you to focus on is the 'feeling' of it. The next thing you should notice, since she happens to be in a good mood and an overall friendly person, is the warmth. Many are familiar with cold spots as some spirits will try to 'suck in' the energy around them to manifest and perform various tasks, usually to frighten the living or get their attention. Since Zaleila is fairly content her spirit is warm and pleasant, not cold and bitter." She said, watching Carolina as she tried to focus.

It was a little weird, to think she was sticking her hand into Zal's spirit, but, as Spectra said, she could feel that the space she occupied was warmer than the air around her and it didn't make her nervous or scared or anything, so that part about feeling pleasant must have been right, I guess.

Spectra then looked at Zaleila. "Can you feel Carolina? This lesson does go both ways, in fact right now it should be even easier for you to feel her energy. Hmm... If I had to characterise her energy, I would say it would be similar to holding a small bird. She's a kind girl so it's warm and soft, but also nervous and trembling. Do you agree?"

Hearing Spectra speak about her like that got Carolina's shyness to kick in more, Zaleila might feel the 'trembling' increase, but Spectra noticed almost immediately, moving on to give her some relief.

She would offer the same experiences to Keerlo and Voide, though she made sure to provide a warning to anyone else who wanted to feel. "Remember to take this seriously, if I feel any of you thinking anything inappropriate or trying anything unwanted you'll be joining her shortly." She said, just to be sure no one who took her offer had any silly ideas about trying to mess with Zal or making any inappropriate jokes about the situation.

When everyone who wanted had their chance, and Zaleila in turn, had her chance to experience the energies of her classmates firsthand, she would get what she wanted. "Thank you very much darling. Now, back you go." She said with a smile, before raising her hand and literally slurping Zaleila's spirit back down into her belly. Normally she would have allowed her to move around as she pleased, but again, she wanted her to pay attention so she put up some spiritual barriers within her body to keep her limited to places where she wouldn't be too distracted. Which meant she couldn't go lounging around in her booty just yet. ;)

"For a succubus like myself, this is all second nature. Seeing, feeling, tasting energy comes easily and naturally as you've just seen. However most aren't so lucky, it takes focus and work. So, now comes the practical portion..."

There was a quick woosh around the room as many shadow tendrils moved and shifted around so quickly you could barely even see them. What the students would notice though would be some new items on their desks. Cylindrical containers with various colored orbs floating within them. (One orb per student, but they're different colors that can correspond with different emotions, etc.)

"I've just set some containers atop all of your desks. I want you all to focus on the energies in front of you and tell me what you THINK they are, how they make you feel. Don't get caught up in how you normally think about things. Forget about your other senses, drown out any background noise and just focus on what you feel before you. Don't think you can simply guess based on color either, there's an entire rainbow of emotions and energies so don't make an assumption, just relax and do your best." She said before sitting down to watch over the class.

As she sat down, the barriers disappeared. "Now you can move about as you please. Hmm... since you can't participate in the current activity, perhaps something different... yes... I'm going to release one of my lovers souls into my body as well, and I want you to find them, but don't simply run around searching, or call out. You'll need to focus and differentiate their energy from mine." She said to Zaleila giving her her own unique task, a game of hide and seek within Spectra's body to find where the other spirit was hiding.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:59 pm

*Zal would coo each time someone placed their hand into her tubby spirit, held aloft in Spectras claws like her personal stuffed toy...she rather liked that take*, "Woo-hoo! you're givin me goosebumps Keer...I'd say chill out but you got a clammy aura already...jeez get some soup in you--brrr", *her bombastic reaction and shiver, had shocked her into attention, and made her a bit more responsive. She didn't giggle as much when Specky slurped her back down, and didn't mind being barred access from all but her tummy, she loved every part of her queen...though the rump was her favorite*

*It turns out, Wind is the closest element to spirit within the circle of destruction being the 'true neutral' element neither casting shadows or creating light. It was no fluke that she received a Bat at the sorting ceremony. So while her natural gifts revolved around wind manipulation and understanding the flow of air, her spiritual sense was also pretty good, and she knew Spectras bulging curves well, she started from the crown of her head, and 'felt' her mistress down. Specky would feel Zals gaze...or rather, her spiritual embrace, slipping over her almost like being swallowed up ever so delightfully by a thick substance, Ironically, Zaleilas spiritual form began to melt into a gloopy version of itself as she focused on her lovers contents, the motion subconsciously causing her to transform into the Dragon Slime state that she was bid to become by her Queen just yesterday. Slime form was among the easiest shapes to take as it was a linear state, by the time Zal found the spirit lover nestled inside her Queens womb, Zal was entirely goopified, though she didn't realize what had happened.*

*A dragon slimes body is a bit more stable than a traditional slime, the outer membrane was thicker, like a sweedish fish candy, it was still liquid on the inside but they could develop more detailed bodies than the average slime. Still, the now honey flavored bumble wyrm, would be mighty sweet to snack on from now on.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:27 am

(Yes, I didn't really feel like fleshing out everyone's little challenge so, do your best to estimate their capabilities, or lack there of. If Voide doesn't at least try something he might be seeing a repeat of the prior night so, he better get on that. I imagine Keerlo should be able to feel the flow of energy easy, but nailing down the emotional essence of it might be trickier. But, this is the first lesson and it's all about just feeling ambient energy so, it's not meant to be impossible by any means. )

Spectra smiled as she felt what Zaleila was doing. "Well well, you probably don't even realize what you just did, do you?" She asked Zal after she'd achieved her goal. "I suppose it shouldn't be that surprising. You are such an eager one, and you've already demonstrated the flexibility of your spirit before. The next step will be extending that flexibility to your physical form. Remember how this feels Zaleila. Take in everything you do right now and remember it. If you can remember this feeling it will help you replicate it again on a more instinctual level." She said, still paying attention to the other students as well.

"Seeing as you already completed your assignment and got a head start on your next private lesson, you may do as you please. Why don't you take lovely little Tina there with you and find a nice place to cuddle if you'd like? Or you can lounge around on your own again if you please." She said, giving Zaleila approval to enjoy herself for the rest of class within her body however she pleased.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:21 am

(Alrighty then, I can imagine we're all going to conclude the lesson swiftly, I'll move us onto the Familiar games after a quick note from Zal)

[Spiritual Ed]

*Zaleila squirmed about, coming to terms with her spiritual transformation, she couldn't really feel it though, so instead of just cuddling up, she asked to be reformed back in Spectras belly, not so unintentionally making her middle expand 'again', Zal now returned to Dragon form, would spend a few minuets trying to replicate the transformation...but, the more she tried the more unlikely it seemed, last time she did it, she was all calm and relaxed...and- well there you go! When Zal just lounged about in that scale covered meat balloon of acid and Krakajin slosh, she suddenly blobbed out and viola! She was a Honey flavored Dragon-Slime, neat!*

"Oh oh! I did it your majesty! I changed my shape!", *she chirped out excitedly while bouncing around in the larger wyrms belly making quite a disturbance from the outside. Zal would continue practicing the shift between normal and gelatinous for a good three more times until she tuckered herself out. At which point she fell back into the acid bath and let her Queen feast yet again on her voluptuous curves. Not having the energy to struggle, she simply slumped down into her mistress's mega sized behind and wrapped her spirit form around good Tina for a nice snuggle in Speckys booty.*

-

[Familiar Games, 3 vs 3 Circuit]

*When Entering the workshop, the last familiar one used was brought forth as students moved from the plaza into the workshop, Zal eagerly possessed the Hive Luna again, still packed with sand for processing, but the first thing Zal did was move her to the free zone and purge all of the material from the system, cutting the Lunas size in half. Next she turned back around and made her way to the workshop. Sifs forest trip yielded plenty of materials she could utilize in her field processor, namely Phoenix Oil, and Mana Willow sap, in short, explosive gel to make incendiary rockets, and a magic deflection lacquer she could apply to her Golem, that would help shield the structure against the more obscure spells that tended to stomp-the-newbies, like Debuffs and mana mines, the bs you don't see coming, the Lacquer if it wasn't burned off, would take a few hits for her from such hazards.*

*After the main coat was applied, she fed her drawings into the magitech machine, and it did the heavy lifting for her, adding two more wings with all the trimmings of the first set, and manufacturing the shield and Lance to her specifications, the wings utilized their own boosters, actually making the unit more stable and providing extra lift. Lightening the overall design, but it was limited by air output, she could only channel so much wind right now, hence why she sorely craved that Garuda, eating her would more than triple the Luna's air output, well, for now she would make due with this, when her gear received the standard spit n polish, her yellow and black paint job, then dunked in the tub of lacquer, she was ready to hit the Arcade.*

*The arcade had limited workshop space, but the Warehouse wasn't too far away, still, retreating to the workshop was frowned upon by the more...elitist gamers, usually resulting in jests of how one depended too much on their familiars construction rather than their own skill...these people usually had top tier, ridiculous familiars...*

*All the teachers had access to monitors, and an open chat room for the faculty, there were sometimes judging contests for well made familiars, and many teachers had their favorite teams, it was a popularized sport after all. There were matches going on constantly in the outer ring of the arcade, these though tended to be warm up sessions or fun games between friends, however the real rush came from the inner ring, the competitive circuit.*

*Eight big tables capable of generating one of ten different battle fields and applying numerous variables to each field, one team tended to attract a crowd, Team Fantasia, Torarie Umbra, Rin Hana, and the school's very own apex bitch queen Arcadia Draconica, an anthro red dragoness of average build with a seriously hot temper. Her Golem was called the 'Warmonger', based on the Sinanju classically painted red with a flair of extra gold trim, it boasted only a longsword of european design, the classic shield, and an upgraded booster system that shot its maneuverability into overdrive.*

*Torarie Archa's sister was fondly nicknamed 'The Black Joker', she commanded the 'Darkwise' a straightforward design based on the Campher model, boasting huge twin gatling guns on the back, and loaded to the teeth with numerous dark energy devices through the rest of the framework, as well as a large shadow sword with a strange rectangular edge.*

*Rin's Familiar was labeled a wood sprite, but there was nothing small about it, the 'Zetsubou no Uta' or Song of Despair, was a monster of a wood clad female frame, more than three times larger than a standard golem, sporting a large cape of green leaves and thick muscular legs, it was hard to believe it to be a spirit, armored with wooden gear, and a gigantic chinese sun-hat, it apparently held a ton of secrets that no one knew about, so far, Rin merely used it to swallow opponents, she never actually had to participate because her teammates were so overwhelmingly skilled. But it never seemed to move quickly, and yet, always be in the right place at the right time, because of this, the fans called Rin the 'Oracle', believing she had skill in foresight, though the mute prodigy never spoke a word back, she often simply shrugged any questions off.*

*Fantasia was the team to beat within the school, but a team composed entirely of strong, successful Preds, of course had its flaws, Archadia was sickeningly pompous, eating anyone she liked regardless if they were pred or prey, and often believed their team's success was entirely her doing, Torarie her younger sister, knew better...and Rin just stayed out of it, but you could see the attitude irritated her, still their prowess in the games was unmatched, Archa was arguably a world class chaser type, Torarie was an effective multi range support capable of fighting at any distance, and Rin was just plain terrifying to watch.*

*As Zaleila entered she saw Fantasia utterly wreck a mid tier team called blackout which as their name suggested specialised in wiping out enemy communications and picking apart any team that didn't have pre made tactics...as it was, Archa alone laid two of them low in the first ten seconds of the match.*

*Zal had seen quite enough to know the red dragoness was just a big bully so she turned and went to try and find her team, they were grouping up over at the cafe, Zal grabbed a blue raspberry icy and an order of cheesy fries and went over to share the fuel with her friends, they all needed to be alert for the first round of the circuit, round one consisted of ten matches, round two, five, then the no-1 team got to skip the preliminaries while the second and third placers fought it out to see who continued, and then came the finals the winner of which won that day's tournament. As good as Fantasia was, they lost at least two days a week, there were lots of good teams after all, and Fantasia wasn't invincible even they had their off days.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:42 am

Keerlo nodded to Carolina, not having any other arguments. He hung around quietly, still contemplating what to do with his relationship with Carolina.

Class was new, but he really perked up when Spectra plucked Zaleila into a more physical form. His stomach rumbled with hunger as he looked upon the naked spirit. It was like a tiger looking over a raw steak. His people ate undead and Zaleila was effectively a ghost, easy prey for a necropolis drider.

He tried to contain his hunger as he watched and listened, but he couldn't stop from drooling a little, his fangs swelling and preparing to inject his Venoms. He fought that back, and as he approached to pass his hand through her like the others, it didn't. His hand pressed against her like a solid. It wasn't her, it was his body. To a spirit made manifest like hers, his body wasn't permeable like all other normal matter. He backed away with a bit of fear he'd done something wrong.

"I'm sorry...."

As the class went on, it became clear he had no sense for the spirit. Rather when the spirit solidified into unnatural forms, he could track it with his traditional senses. He could literally smell the direction of a spirit, but had zero 'sixth sense ' in the traditional form.

(Reply to Sakura's post tomorrow)
Arthotus
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:55 am

(...aaaand i'm back to having no fucking clue what to post :| fml. i'm sorry)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:23 pm

(THE GREAT QUEEN FRUIT-HEAD AWAKENS! BRING TO ME THY CHICKEN! SO THEY MIGHT BE NOMMED!)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay