Vore in Arcana School

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore in Arcana School

Postby Sabi1 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:40 am

Carolina was certainly struck by the size of the opposing team, had they met in real life it would have been no contest, but that's where the games allowed for more variety and possibilities, like allowing the cripingly shy girl to be a fearsome force. "Uh...I'm..." She started to stutter to reply, but Sif quickly cut in.
"Actually the full name is Fizzlepop berrytwist." She stated, causing Carolina to groan and shake her head. "Of COURSE she can!" She then added, answering for her about helping design a shield. "Why Carolina here is a MASTER builder, did you know she's ranked first in house Cybria?! Heh, probably not cause she's so quiet. But she's a smart little cutie and she's also a pre--" Sif was going to mention how Carolina was a prey, however a quick glare from Carolina, and the memory of the trouble she caused the other day caused her to stop. "Ah-heh... Oops, I think I was about to overstep my bounds there. Wooh! That was a close one. Anyway, she'd love to help with your shield, right Carolina?"
"Mmhmm." She nodded, though her silent front persisted.

Spectra hadn't necessarily chosen the Garuda as a gift, but, she was smart enough to not overlook an opportunity. "Hehe, well, I do think she would appreciate being in the hands of a more skillful pilot, yes, consider this a gift, to you both." She said, to the Garuda as well, knowing it would be in the hands of a more skillful user and get to experience more victories with her, it would also make Zaleila happy and give her a project in helping design a new familiar for her. Hopefully something with their equivalent of training wheels to make it easier to control and use effectively.

When they finally returned and Zaleila was obviously ready for the present she was promised, Spectra smiled and laughed playfully as she was eagerly pounced. "Indeed. Your present is right behind those blinds." She said, motioning to where Zal might recognize that Spectra's bed normally was, however right now it was entirely hidden by drapes. "Go on, claim your prize." She said happily, urging her to make her way over and open the drapes to see what was awaiting her.

As Zaleila made her way down to the drapes, Spectra watched her closely. If Zal approached them and looked back Spectra would smile encouragingly and urge her on.

When Zaleila flung open the blinds, she might be surprised to find Spectra laying on the bed on the other side! In the instant between when she looked away to open the blind and it finally opened the succubus had quickly moved herself to the new spot, with some minor differences...

Zaleila would see her lying there in a provocative "come hither" pose, with a big red bow wrapped around her chest, the ribbons running very strategically around her body to wrap her enticingly and accentuate her figure. "Since I used you in my demonstration, it only seemed fair I should give you the chance to do the same." She said, just to make sure it was clear that Spectra was giving herself to Zaleila to do with as she pleased for the night. "Heh, perhaps our earlier match was a foreshadowing of events. Well, unwrap and claim your present when you're ready." She said, laying back to let Zaleila get to work unhindered.
Last edited by Sabi1 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:44 am

[Voide n Kabby]
Spoiler: show
Kabara was all too happy to get Voide in her jaws, a light squeal as he slid down into her craw and she slurped him right up, giggling and kneading his body with her tongue, also to help ease his belly ache but also because she was playful. Voide filled her entire throat out to virtually circular shape once those jaws had nibbled and slurped him through their jagged white threshold, with a huge tight wet gulp, she tilted her head up and squelched him down through her chest cavity, and into her big hungry blubbery belly, the place smelled like pumpkin spice and warm cinnamon, following her pumpkin theme, though the flesh was green rather than orange. The liquids however, were as orange as pumpkin pie. Then something a bit freaky happened, several blobs of orange goo popped out of the thick mix and started talking!*, "Hey newbie! Glad you could join us...", *The voice and shape of the slime was the same as one of the preds from before, then from a big tubby belly under the preds hips two more faces popped out of the orange pumpkin slime*, "Kabbie has this really lovely method of digestion, Lets us relax in her for lots of time if we like even after we all get sloshed down into her stuffing.", *As they spoke, Kabara gave her big belly some more kneads and squishings between her claws and tail claw, making them all slurry around inside with many giggles*, "The preds in this school are great, so creative with their acids, you never know what the inside of a preds belly is gonna be like until you get nommed, though some are still standard." *one of the two pred girls stated as they both squished around Voide, their touch becoming quite tingly*

[Scrappers and Stargazers]:
*Momo grinned*, "You were gonna say prey right? No worries, I may have an appetite but I'm betting she has an alpha by her shyness, listen, go to the shop and buy a maw symbol necklace or wristband, they have ribbons too, it means you're in a vore relationship so preds will keep their hands off ya, see here?", *Momo pointed her claw to her branches, revealing a chain and a medallion depicting a yellow face with a big fanged open mouth, and a pair of eyes inside the mouth.* "the yellow face represents you, so for yours get one with the inner face yellow, since your an alpha prey, mkay?"

[Zal n Specky]:
*Zaleila at first was confused, this was a full role reversal, she'd heard about some preds doing this for more predatorial switches but she'd never met anyone that did it. She shuffled up onto the bed, dragging her slimy self up into the pillows and mattress, it was so plush and soft, probably enchanted with extra spells to make it as comfortable as possible. She approached Specks from behind, her dragon form was an imposing meal, even at the thirty foot long state, quadrupedal dragons stood at one third of their length, but Specks was a pseudo raptor so she stood at half her length, 12.5 feet tall, she was a little bit taller than Yggdrasil, as she laid there, Zal ran her claw over the woman's hip, each of those buns alone were heavier than Zals entire body. She looked to Spectras head, seeing her watching expectantly, before Zal realized she was supposed to be the initiator in this 'dance'. So she did something she'd been wanting to do since she'd met her queen and grabbed all of that butt up into her arms and just snuggled into Speckies bottom like a big bulging black scaley pillow. Licking, nuzzling, kissing, even lightly biting her mistress, both hoping to please her, and because she really wanted to just worship that backside...once she got that out of her system, she climbed over the twin hills, 'literally climbing over them', and slid down onto the larger dragoness's back to reach around and begin kneading her breasts while her stretchy gelatinous tail remained wrapped around her meaty backside. She still hadn't gone for any of the ribbons yet, still playing with her queens big body.*, "just gimme a while, if it pleases your majesty? I have a few...let's say...obligations to you, that need to be taken care of before you can dawn your new golden dress." *Zal began her little role play, kneading those freshly filled breasts*, "You've had a meal already haven't you my Queen? Who's the lucky girl sloshing in your curves? A former mate perhaps? I know you keep quite a large Harem in your Castle..." *She stated, referring to Spectras dragon form as a Castle...it was clearly worthy of the title, able to hold many, many subjects.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:14 am

Voide was amazed by how quickly she got him down. he knew it would be quick, especially considering how he entered, but he had barely felt more than two or three muscle contractions, and the speed was even more impressive when you brought his now bulging belly into consideration. it was still just as disorienting, if not more, before he finally splashed down with a lot more impact that usual, due to his increased weight. this was the first time he had attempted this and was more excited than scared, and the fear that remained actually seemed to add to the experience. he recovered quickly from the fall, glancing around quickly, before glancing down at his belly, wondering if Mirabelle was still conscious, but not really being able to tell. any questions he might have had about this were immediately cut short, though, when his eye caught some movements in front of him that didn't quite seem to follow the natural movements of the stomach. he leaned closer, before recoiling in shock when he picked out the details of a somewhat familiar face, but he recovered from this shock surprisingly quickly, and he responded without any noticeable hesitation "oh, s-sorry, you caught me off guard there" he laughed "ah, nice to... meet you? well, i guess we haven't actually been introduced. i'm voide" he started the statement just talking to one of them, but as the others came out, he just kept talking to them as a group. should he be freaked out? probably, but despite not being normal, it didn't weird him out as much as it should have. "yeah, i wasn't expecting any of this. this is so-" he's thrown a little off guard by a sudden rocking and sloshing motion from kabaras kneading, but manages to balance himself and keep talking "...so interesting. although..." he pokes at his own stomach "i can't really say mine's too out of the ordinary. then again, i don't know what it looks like. i'll have to ask Mirabelle when she's out. anyway..." he finally turns his attention back to the... girls? in front of him, if they could even be considered that in this state. then again, he did know a smile or two, so maybe he was being offensive, who knows? "i... i don't know where i was going with that. just... wow, this feels amazing" he finishes, blanking on what his point was mid sentence.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:38 pm

"A--actually..." Carolina started to say, after Momo began talking about the pendants, she tilted her head up so she could see the choker that Keerlo had woven for her. Perhaps she was right though, maybe she should get a normal one just in case so that people would more quickly recognize and understand.

Sif, though, took in this new info eagerly. "Aha! So that means YOU'RE an alpha pred then right?" She asked just to make sure she understood it right. "Well, it certainly makes sense with such a large, imposing figure. But who would be your alpha prey hmm? I get the feeling knowing something like that can reveal quite a bit about someone's personality." She said before continuing. "I don't have an alpha prey yet, myself. I've been sharing a few people since I've only been human for a couple days now."

-----------------

"Of course, I'm yours to do with as you please." She easily and eagerly replied as Zal asked about taking some time to enjoy herself first. She then asked about if she'd had a meal. "Well, I did have a particularly delicious girl earlier today. She's tall, strong, and beautiful. With wonderfully soft and squeezable curves that you simply wish to squeeze and sink into all day, plus she has the remarkably delightful taste of honey as though her body just had to match her sweetness." Spectra smirked in reply, slyly complimenting Zaleila as she continued to have her fun. "Indeed, I do have many lovers within me their souls and emotions keep me very well fed and happy." She then added, somewhat curious about a few things now that the topic had come up. "What do you think, of such things, Zaleila? Does knowing I'm a demon who's made so many deals for people's souls frighten you?" She asked, fairly certain by the way she acted that the answer was no, but she hadn't directly asked such a question yet, so it definitely didn't hurt to clarify.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:07 pm

[Voide n Kabby]:
*In no time at all, Voide would soften into an orange pumpkin slime with the rest of them, Mirabelle in slime form would pop her head from his now gooey belly and lay her head on his chest, Kabara yawning loudly as she portaled back to her dorm room, growing ever Lathargic as she changed into her PJ's and rolled into her dragon sized bed, lightly rubbing her bulging belly as she drifted off to sleep with her occupants. They were free to leave and reform, or slumber inside her all night long, and with so many girls squishing around him, Voide may be quite tempted to reside in the Hanas gut for the night*, "Sleep well everyone, you're all great today."

[Arcade Lobby]:
*Momo chuckled seeing the lace choker*, "ah a lovely piece, big sis Chisana likes to use those on her preys too, though she prefers to use cotton rather than spider silk", *if asked how she knew the material shed simply say*, "Hanas are flower people, we have really strong snooters", *while tapping her snout*

*To the question of her Alpha Prey she responded by holding her big belly and wiggling around playfully*, "Aw I love bragging about her, Milly's a real gut stuffer, a big cute fire dragon. She likes to eat but doesn't like to deal with the weight gain afterwards, whereas I prefer to pack on the pounds. We Hana need the wide load stuffing you see, helps us keep the fruits of our branches healthy." *Momo touched one of the plums beside her left ear*, "These things are special you know, the juice extends a mortal's life by one month, and the skin can be used to make a very powerful healing potion, and when the seed is planted and grows into a tree, the tree radiates floral chi, invigorating the crops nearby it, which means it's harder to lose a harvest due to bad weather."

*From here Momo moved to the topic of the Shield, the design was simple and unique, composed of seven parts that 'bloomed' from a long buckler into a shield, with the added bonus of concealing a one handed weapon, Momo opting for a thick war pick, with a reversible hammer, which while odd for a kung fu armament, was not uncommon among Hanaryuu variations, which adapted to weaponry from all cultures.*

[Zal n Specky]:
*Zaleila purred as her Queen Spectra praised her, encouraging the dragon slime to grope and nibble over the larger dragoness's midnight black form, Her upper hands firmly gripping Spectras ample breasts, her lower arms caressing and kneading her big belly, and her hind legs and tail obsessively squishing around her gigantic butt. All the while the smaller wyrm was building up a maw filled with honey sweet drool.* "I only fear your disapproval, your many subjects serve only to make you more attractive to me my Queen, they are so lucky to serve one so beautiful, and in doing so, help this wonder become even more beautiful...indeed, one day I might surrender it all to you, you deserve to have me...but I have a life to live...Love me as I live...then devour me yourself once my Life is complete...and my soul is aged and rich with grace...then you shall keep me always, as a lover equal to you, as a lover worthy of you."

*After a good thirty minute massage, Zal was ready to move up to her Queen's regal face. Here she moved around her majesty's neck and sat between those mighty breasts, in this position, Spectra could look up at Zal for once, and the honey slime was quick to press her queen's neck up into her squishy body, pressing her breasts over Spectra as she hugged her head to her bosom, and planted a honey sweet kiss on her master's lips, mixing her sweet saliva over the Succubus's own tongue. She slowly opened her maw further, at a snails crawl she inched her way over her queens lips and began to take in that black snout, gazing into Spectras eyes with wonder and awe, but also lust and greed and gluttony sparkling in her honeyed orbs. Zaleilas craw would stretch, and stretch, Spectra clearly visible inside the slimey golden dragoness, slipping further down into Zaleilas thick outline as she was devoured by the young Krakajin.*

*Zal licked and nibbled on every inch of Spectras form, further teasing her breasts before slurping them up into her cheeks, and then licking them down as well, slathering those jugs in a honeyed saliva, as Spectras head popped into Zals belly, the little glutton moaning as the next course, that huge, squishy, bouncey belly Spectra wore around her waist just for Zal. The little one couldn't help but grin and moan as that heap of pudge filled her gullet and stretched out her frame...And at last but in no way the least, she came to the ever imposing backside she adored and tackled this in a very unique way. Zal rolled onto her own rump and lifted Zals entire form off the ground slipping her gelatinous fangs over the whole butt, more than twice her weight in dragon blubber wrapped in honey slime rather swiftly. Zal licking over every inch of her favorite curves and teasingly nibbling and gnawing the stuffed hills in her jaws before with a final gulp, she sent all of her queen down into her golden gut, and just sat there, stunned by the volume, and moaning in raw pleasure, Spectras thick body filling her, the emotions swirling in her heart of jelly, and the eyes staring through her belly back at her, prompting Zal to hold her belly in all of her claws and nuzzle down into her tummy, pure love radiating into Spectra, and delightfully swelling her assets even further.*, "Aaah, my queen, are you happy with this dress of gold?", *she stated, writhing in pleasure, rolling her hips, and rubbing her belly in great big circles.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:52 pm

The process didn't scare him this time, which was very different from what he was usually experiencing in these situations, but this was understandable, considering quite a few aspects this time. he felt his own melted body slosh around, and he felt strangely happy. it could have easily just been the fact that he had company now, that was certainly something different and pleasant. all he could do was smile, especially when miribelle popped back out beside him. this... this was great "so. uh... how was it?" he asked with genuine curiosity in his voice, not really knowing what the experience inside him was like.

as he sloshed around inside with kabaras other occupants, a question suddenly came to mind "hey, where can i find all of you when i get out? i mean, i'm probably going to stay in here for the night, but i still feel like i should know. i would ask kabie, too, but i don't think that shes currently conscious, and i'd hate to wake her up."
deadpoolfan
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:57 pm

[Kabaras belly]:
*Mirabelle chuckled*, "You were quite plain and traditional really, and that's not a bad thing. It took me back to my first time, a very pure meal." *Mirabelle wiggled her shoulders as she laid atop Voides chest, his belly still full of her from the waist down*, "We usually meet up during the meal times, the preds each like to chomp at least one prey for breakfast, two in Kabbies case, Lunch is normal, we chat then, and this is Dinner, we all wind up as pumpkin soup for the night and Kabbie gobbles up all our extra calories, so we can eat like pigs all day and never get fat. As for the meeting place, we all meet up around Rain because she's our special friend", *Mirabelle stated, making Rains blob, the Pred on the right, wiggle a bit nervously*, "Mirabelle you little weasel, catch your mouth before it runs off with you!", *the girls all giggled about at Rains nervous retort*, "now that you know her name, you'll be able to find her. Rain's a Vadra you see, if you don't know a Vadras name, their hard to remember, and by that I mean you can't remember them, you'll forget the moment you look away, lets her be a total spook sometimes cause people forget names."

*Here Kabbie stirred and sloshed her tummy around like a big wine glass*, "If you forget her name, don't worry, I'll come gobble you up to remind you. All Hanaryuu have great noses and latent empathic abilities, mines not as strong as mama Yiggies, but I can look for particular emotions, which includes confusion."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:46 pm

(i actually almost finished this post while i was on my way back here, but then i couldn't find another connection. oh well, now that i'm home, i can improve it, as it was kind of rushed)

It was a lot to take in, especially in a situation like this, but Voide didn't feel overwhelmed with information despite this. "So you liked it?" He asks with a blush "well, i found you very enjoyable. I don't have anything to compare you to, but i think you were delicious... Would you be interested in trying that again sometime?" He finishes his response to his prey with another blush, still feeling her inside.

"oh. i figured this was normal, but i didn't realize it was built into your daily schedule" he chuckled "wow, and to think i was scared of getting eaten up until a day or two ago. actually, probably even more recently than that. heh, well, this is definitely helping with that, that's for sure" he says as he leans back a bit. "nice to meet you Rain. i feel like i could remember that. your face might be a bit more difficult considering i'm only getting a good look at it now, while we're... y'know... like this" he laughs nervously "but if i do end up forgetting your name, that would be great, Kabie"
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Sif and Carolina listened to Momo's description of how her fruit worked and why she needed a filling partner. However Sif's follow up was decidedly more simplistic. "Ooh..." she awed at all the useful properties, quickly adding. "So does it taste good?" as the, obviously, more important question about it all.

As Carolina rolled her eyes about that, she began putting her ideas down about the shield in her notebook. Turning it to Momo when the time was ready. "H--here's the idea." She stated quietly. If Momo wanted, she could just take that basic blueprint and use it to create her own version, or she could wait for Carolina to build one, which would mean she'd have to wait until the following day and either seek her out, or wait until they might bump into each other in the arcade so she could hand it over.

---------------------------------------------

Spectra was enjoying Zaleila feeling and playing with her well enough, the dragoness's own emotions helping to amplify hers as well. But when she started talking about her soul and giving it to her after having lived her life, well that REALLY made her mouth water. Her eyes even began to glow a bit, so SOO tempted to just go straight into full demon mode and make it an official deal. But once again, she forced herself to hold back. It had only been a couple days and they were currently in a very intimate condition... tomorrow, she could AT LEAST wait until tomorrow, right? Don't ruin her fun with that sort of talk, just let her enjoy herself right now, then they could discuss it more when everyone had a properly clear head.

She enjoyed all the licks and nibbles as she was engulfed by Zaleila. When she asked if she was enjoying herself she smiled happily. "Oh yes, yes indeed. There's definitely something to be said for simply giving up control, from time to time. Especially when it's to such an eager, lovely, and hungry predator doing the deed." She said. "You know, everyone has their reasons, but I imagine for a majority of dedicated prey it's likely that 'giving up control' that makes the position so tempting. Like your friend Carolina, so intelligent, so capable in her lab with her inventions totally in control of everything, to a certain degree, and yet with people... there are so many variables, so many things outside of her control. Being able to let someone else take control for her must be liberating in a way. Of course, that's only one possibility. Myself, I enjoy making other people happy, giving them pleasure. If that means that I devour them and spread them throughout my curves, then that's what I'll do. If it means letting them fulfill a fantasy of stuffing themselves to the brim with a form they idolize, then I'll gladly play along." She smiled sweetly at Zaleila through the honey goo separating them. She even opened her mouth and licked the inside of her belly so she could clearly see it. "Besides, who wouldn't want to become part of something so sweet?" She grinned, still working in compliments for Zaleila as she lounged within her golden honey form.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:38 am

(Hmm, I'm having a bit of a procrastination problem. I was up all night and I'm having some conniptions. I have an urge to explore the magical in depth. I propose for day 4 we host a field trip. I can think of three locations.

1 The Fey. Where we'll meet Fairy king Oberon and his queen Titania, as well as Uleron the lightning prince and knowledge of fairies and their powerful magics.

2 Infernia the land of Dragons, where we'll be introduced to Bahamut, Tiamat, and the numerous princes and princesses of the Court of Draco, and Draconic sciences.

Or 3 The Moon, land of the Vadra, for a truly celestial tour, and the core essence of spirituality. Headmaster Drega happens to be the King of Vadra, though due to circumstances they do not currently require a ruler, it's more of a rallying point to which they flock than a true Kingly title.

I'd like everyone to vote on it. The positions of the kings and queens are all up for grabs aside from Drega who is both king and queen of the Vadra. I can definitely imagine Arth playing his interpretation of Bahamut or Oberon, and Sabi simultaneously could be the all devouring Tiamat, or the Mischievous headstrong Titania. I would fill the role of a princess of dragons, or in the Fey case, the Lightning Prince Uleron, one of my few predatory male characters.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:38 pm

(*facepalms*, I just realized I put Rain in two places at once, eh, I'll switch the 'rain' in Kabbies belly with my white werewolf Lou)

[Kabara's Belly]:
*Mirabelle was nearly asleep when she replied so it took her a minuet to do so*, "I wouldn't mind slipping down your throat again...but, you should try different preys, get a feel for what 'you' prefer, you might even find an alpha prey while your sampling the flock...so to speak." *that was about the last thing she said aside from some mumbling about ginger root tea.*

"Ah sweet Mirabelle is having that dream again...Tea with a chinese Naga, this time she's being served mushroom soup and red ginseng tea, her favorite", *Kabbie stated still just a little bit awake*, "I'll see if we can't get a mushroom soup tomorrow at lunch...mom should have plenty of red teas, I'll get a pot from her...mmm, it'll be a good lunch."

*Lou was very shy, but she gave a small reply of*, "It's nice to meet you too." *with a slight bump from her hips, while shy, she was used to such close spaces with others, so speaking through body language was more approachable for her than vocalization.

[Arcade: Lobby]:
"Here Sif, you can have one of my upper branch plums, oh...never pluck 'these' ", *she pointed to the fruits on the lowest branch*, "these are vanity fruits, their only given at full ripeness because their a mark of beauty, pluck these from any Hana and you'll be eaten on the spot, and not in the lovey dovey way", *Momo stated while two green vines lifted up from her violet mane and plucked a ripe fruit from her upper left branches*, "Vanity fruits are always on the lowest branches, and their very personal, given only to lovers, or used for our personal well being, as in sold or traded at higher value than the other fruits, plucking these are essentially stealing, their worth twelve galleons per fruit(a lot for a single fruit), which is why their guarded so jealously."

*After handing Sif one of the lesser plums, which tasted simply like a perfectly ripened plum, just with more nutrients, Momo took a look at the drawing*, "Hey...this is great! I...honestly wasn't expecting such a fast solution, you came up with a great design on the first try. I guess your top of your class in the design department with good reason, would've taken me a week to come up with this. I'll handle the materials and construction, spirits are augmented differently than golems, I'll need to collect some herbs and bark, I've got plenty of lacquers already tho, so that part is already taken care of. Anywho, what are you two doing for tonight? I might be able to secure a dinner with Moma. I'll bet neither of you have had a fey style stir fry. You wouldn't believe what just adding pixy rice to a normal fry can do. And if we can get ahold of some prawns, whooo jambalaya!"

[Spectra's Office]:
*Zaleila moaned as she nuzzled into Spectras head, sharing a unique kiss through the honeyed membrane of her gelatinous belly, finding it quite easy to just stick her snout through the skin, as it would soften on touch to greedily suck anything inside. Getting her snout back out was sort of like pulling an ownery sticker off a jar though, took a little effort*, "Mmmh, and I'll love having you're regal form packed around my curves my queen, of course, I'll expect you to punish your usurper when you return-mmm?", *Zal noted, hinting at some delightful role playing for their next after school activities*, "But for now...aaah make me a queen, if only for a night."

*Zal groaned and purred, and cooed, as she let go of her inhibitions and allowed her body to churn Spectra into a mound of black goo inside her, but those seductive eyes never left her insides as the goo was sucked up into Zals body, expanding her to Spectras hefty size, and allowing her to prance around the office as a thirty foot long dragon slime with massive curves all around. She had Spectra manifest a few of her lovers so she could toy with and devour them. Making the sense of power and domination all the more realistic as she pressed herself over Spectras lovers, smothering them with the overwhelming size of her assets and monstrous weight. When Zal was satisfied with toying with some prey, she retook the bed and began stroking herself all over, Spectra still very much alive within her would feel Zaleilas adoration and gratitude for Spectra. Part of the Krakajin never wanted to let go of the Succubus, but another part knew Spectra had felt the same way towards Zal...she worshiped herself for hours...no...she worshiped Spectra, who had become the beauty of her body. For hours into the night. Until she'd exhausted herself and passed right out.*

*As she slept, her body shifted, golden hair grew from every inch of her form until the beast that remained looked entirely different than before, with black bee stripes, and blue patterns between the fur of her back and belly. Spectra if she had reformed by then would feel a luxury in this hair, softer and more beautiful than any hair in the world. True Krakajin hair, the 'Mane of Luxury', as it was called, also called the Hundred grand coat, as a coat made from this hair was literally worth hundreds of thousands.*

*The hair was not the only change though, Zaleilas body grew more elegant, her snout tapering at the nose, her lower jaw growing thicker like a noble dragons, her upper arms thinning slightly, her waste line lengthening so while still tubby it narrowed more at the top, and her tail growing just slightly longer. And then her wings, virtually invisible little bumble bee wings, growing into great tapestries of butterfly wings, with wispy ends like golden fire, and a pattern of black and blue.*

*In size, she matched Spectras thirty foot form perfectly, this was Zaleilas ideal body, but she wasn't ready to take it yet, her subconscious mind dreamed this up and her instincts took the form for her. If she was awakened Zal would return to slime form, so for now, Zal slumbered as the butterfly she would later become, without knowing the beauty she appeared as.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:21 pm

Voide didn't respond again, but he nodded and smiled as a response instead. Considering how tired everyone appeared to be, this seemed like the best course of action, as he didn't want to disturb anyone. What miribelle said did make him think. Yeah, he was a predator now, how was this going to work? This was another new thing for him to start experiencing. Would he be finding people around who wanted to be eaten? How would that kind of encounter even go? Or would they need to be willing? He had seen quite a lot of preds simply gobbling people up on a whim. That didn't sound like him, though. Did he have it in him? So many questions, so many new possibilities. He would have to simply see what would happen now, but for now, he was tired, and he had no reason to leave, so he would call it a day in here. He gave one last, more personal, smile to lou in response, then curled up tightly and closed his eyes.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:53 pm

(Hmm... there are some tempting options. I'm leaning a bit more towards magic stuff because I'd like to get Sif started, more seriously, on her magical potential.

At the same time, the Vadra are a tempting option for a Doctor Who joke. But that really shouldn't be part of the criteria, go through all that just to make a joke about a light blinking or some checkmarks on Carolina's hand. ;)

The silence is coming, and all that, whatnot.

Plus heading to a fey realm would give Zaleila a chance to show off some of her homelands right? She is more comfortable around the fey areas than draconic if I recall correctly? )
Sabi1
---

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:50 pm

"Ah..." Sif took the plum eagerly and didn't hesitate to bite into it. "Ish guud." She stated while chewing.
"Sif! Don't speak with your mouth full." Carolina snapped at her quietly.
"Why not? I used to do it all the time." She countered, obviously referring to her squirrel days.
"It's rude, no one else wants to see your food."
"Huh... that's kind of strange considering the whole pred and prey thing, but, ok..." She said, continuing to finish off the fruit.

"Oh, I've made things like that before." Carolina explained, regarding how quickly she was able to draw up an idea. When asked what they were doing though, Sif looked like she was totally into the idea of hanging out more but, Carolina really wasn't that eager yet.
"A--actually, I have some projects, to finish up, and Sif needs to practice her reading and writing."
Sif sighed, but went along. "Well, some other time!" She said before they bade the group adieu to go about their evening.

(That would be the perfect place to work in the scene of Sif dragging Carolina to the bath, then having them meet up there instead in one of those, 'what a coincidence!' scenes. But, I think judging by where everyone's at, it's probably best to wrap things up for the night so we can keep moving. )

---------------------

Luckily for Zaleila, there were quite a few of Spectra's lovers who enjoyed being the playthings of a larger person, hardly shocking considering Spectra's own natural size and curves, so there was no shortage of volunteers for her fun.

Spectra's reformation wasn't like a normal one. She didn't need to go through the whole process of finding a reformer, etc. The physical part of her was only a small portion of the true entity. She would wait until Zaleila was happily sleeping before slipping out unnoticed, the shadows of the room swirling around briefly as her semi-human form rose up and reappeared to look at Zaleila. The girl was so close to her dream and she didn't even realize it.

She ran her hands over her gently, careful not to wake her. She would let her enjoy her dreams and this form for as long as she could. Spectra found a nice squishy spot to cuddle up against and made herself comfy, it seemed the right time to call it a night for now.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:41 am

(My vote is for Fey. )
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:50 am

(Alright, we'll save Infernia and Luna for a later field trip then, be sure to brush up on your fairy know how then! Zephyrs, Pixies, and Spriggans await in the land of "Tir Na Nog" the realm of youth eternal.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:22 am

(Allright, Day four will begin with the three day field trip to Tirnanog announced at breakfast, Lead by Yggdrasil as she's a major player and respected in the fey, but it's namely because the Fey royals have a habit of wanting to keep people in their realm, and being quite fickle, they really just don't let them leave. Yggdrasil's protection is one of very few forces that can compete with Oberon and Titania's powers within the Fey, which allows her to secure passage for others.)

-Day 4-
*Zaleila awoke to find an eight foot tall Spectra snuggled on up to her 30 ft long body, stuffed like a whale. Her luxurious hair had receded before she opened her eyes, but she retained the heavy mass of Spectras generous donation. With a body as long as a buss and twice as thick, she mureed and gripped Spectra in a claw the size of a frying pan, which was actually a little small considering her size. And squished her against her big pudgey jelly belly*, "Mmmh I don't think I've ever slept so well, you feel just perfect on my curves my queen, I'm tempted to ask for another helping, if only I could do so and still fit into my class rooms...I'm going to have to ask instead that you take a little back...just a little?", *she stated half asking if she could keep some of the mass that was given, so that she'd make a far more succulent meal for Spectra the next time the succubus's appetites grew restless.*

[Breakfast/the Field Trip Begins]
*Zal would strut to the breakfast table with an extra five feet on her usual length and more than double the girth of when she arrived in school, her belly the size of a baby whale, getting many odd looks, though from other dragons she would appear quite beautiful, regardless of being a slime or not. Many would prefer a true dragon, but in shape she was certainly an eye catcher. She noticed the looks and began to get hopeful of some new draconic preys to add to her collection. As she sat down at the groups usual meeting spot, her tail coiling around one leg to get it out of the way, and her big belly tucked between her hips as she unsurprisingly dug into a meal of high stacked french toast, layered with eggs and bacon. Even going for a few sausages this time around. She normally avoided sausage as the spices tended to be a little harsh on her more sweets oriented pallet, but she was feeling ravenous today and a little spiced meat was added to her breakfast.*

*She waved over her friends when they came into view, as usual her cheeks stuffed with breakfast pastries before a huge gulp the size of a man's head surged down her meaty gullet*, "Aaah, hello hello, I trust your evenings were delightful?", *she'd begin*, "Had the meal of my life last night", *she stated slapping that zealously massive belly*, "anyone else have a good time?"

*After the others response, the Headmaster Drega stood and knocked his silver cain on the floor three times, calling up everyone's attention and quieting the great hall*, "Good morning to you all, I'm not much for extensive speeches so I'll get right to the point, ahem, there shall be a school wide field trip for the next three days, as you may know, on the eighth of each month we'll be sending you to a different kingdom to expand your knowledge of the world. I'll be keeping your destination a secret for the fun, what I can tell you is you'll be receiving fresh clothes when you arrive, so no worries about excessive packing, bring your hobbies and the clothing on your back. Everything else will be provided for you, ah Carry on."

*The students would soon be gathering at a magic circle formed between five fresh spruce trees which Yggdrasil had summoned. Several Hanaryuu, Rin and, Momo included aided in the drawing of the circular rune.*, "Those are...", *Zal began before Yiggy snapped a vine over the Krakajins butt, making her yeep*, "Don't spoil it for the others dear, there's a thin line between being wise and being a knowitall, I eat the latter variety with great satisfaction." *A conglomeration of students had actually gathered around Yggdrasil expecting to be swallowed up, surprisingly she stated*, "Oooh I'm sorry my kittens, but today you will have to travel outside of my jaws, I just can't deny you the chance to see a new world with your own eyes...don't fret though, once you're all settled in, I'll gobble you all up while we tour, I'll make sure you can all hear, smell, and see everything from inside my curves...now then, everyone into the circle. I'll warn you, as a goddess I take different forms depending on where I am, I'll look different on the other side", *Yggdrasil opened her Arcanomicon, hers with a cover made of woven bark fibers, and pages that retained the circles of the trees they were cut from. She had a spell pre prepared for this, and spoke a full pages worth of words, her voice elegantly shifting between high and low tones, "Stl eidle akshka frey' hil dl grska vas migadr wist'va." *she finished, some of the students recognizing wind and moon runes, but some of the words were ancient, she was dipping into divine territory with this. Leaves began to spin and whirl around the rune circle, and slowly everything around them dissappeared, first things in the distance, the sun, the sky, then the clouds, and trees, all fading into a vast green background, like memories vanishing from one's mind. The castle the shrubs nearby, and at last, Yggdrasil herself. Then a new landscape replaced castle Evalos, a forest with trees like sky scrapers, that made you feel like an ant. Light snow fell from above, but the snow was normal sized. There was a giant stag to match the trees, walking about larger than an elephant, squirrels the size of busses (I imagine to Sifs displeasure), it felt like they'd shrunken down...and in fact that is what happened. Fortunately Yiggdrasils voice called out to them, though it came from the mouth of a dark skinned elf, her body every bit as curvy as before, adorned with a huge fur coat, she still bore the branches of a cherry tree on her head, but now also a crown of solid jade and large leafy vines wreathing her shoulders along with the massive bear fur coat*, "Welcome my kittens, to Tir Na Nog, step lively, its a bit of a walk to the city so, we'll be traveling by ursa today", *with a loud whistle, a tremendous bear 'cub' as large as a horse rolled out of the bushes and looked at everyone with huge cute n adorable eyes, his mama rolling out to the side like a moving house, then also nosing down, her big snooter getting a good long whiff of the group*, "You called Lady Yggdrasil? How may I help you", *Mama Ursa seemed quite delightful and pleasant, Yggdrasils presence told her that she and her Cub were safe, plus in general things were safe for animals in Tir Na Nog. If one was to be hunted, they would be so by the Gods of the forest, as Fairies did not hunt, and even dragons would not harm them. The hunting was for the gods alone here, and they were polite enough to announce the beginning of a hunt with the sounding of their horns, so the animals all knew to run. As mama Ursa and her cub saw the group to the city of "Woven Yew on the bears backs, they had discussions of such things. Yggdrasil gave the Ursa some advice for fishing today, that there would be a good haul of bass if she hurried to the western lakes, but she should clear out before high sun, as others would notice too. As they were delivered to the green city Ursa was quick to heed her words and lifted her cub onto her back, and charged off into the west*

*Woven Yew was a wonder, built into a massive tree, presumably one of Yggdrasils offspring. Built wasn't right though, more like, 'grown from', the tree seemed to meld with the city, and the city around the tree, going all the way up into the canopy. With a great castle of wood nestled in the crook of every branch, and many manors abundant throughout the whole of the pillar. Fairies, Fairies of all kinds, fire fairies, wood fairies, wind fairies, even dragon fairies called Salamanders, Fairies that looked like wolves, Fairies that looked like stones, and Shadow, and even pure gold. It was like a renaissance painting. Here it was revealed they were truly shrunken down, as these 'fey folk' were equal in size to the students, a rush of wind hit them as three of the fey people shot through the air like a trio of iron men suits, every bit as fast and impressive at this size. They were having a game of sport, a race, but at this size, the power and bewilderment of every individual was magnified a hundred fold. Some fairies rode insects, beetles and dragonflies were a favorite.*

*The walk was a beeline straight for the largest castle, the palace of Sage and Thyme(wordplay on Space and Time), grown from white wood, and wrapped in the aforementioned herbs. Within was the King and the Queen of the fairies, a very important meeting, yet easy to procure due to the hosts adoration of fresh guests and company. Not to mention they simply could not refuse a request from Yggdrasil.*

"Now before we enter, I must warn you, the king and queen of this land are infamous for their courting pleasures, they 'will' tempt you, and try to get you to remain in the fey, they want to turn you into their Fairy Courtesans, their playthings. No matter what they say to you, remember that I alone can guarantee your return, I'm a very powerful being here kittens, this is my home turf as much as theirs.", *with that warning, Yggdrasil knocked on the great door, and the gate opened wide for them...inward facing doors, good for keeping things inside rather than out. The owners had no fear at all of rebellion or attacks.*

[Zals account of the journey]:
*Zaleila was quite taken aback once they arrived in the forest of Tirnanog. She'd lived in a fey forest before but this placed was absolutely drenched in magical aura, you could literally breath it in. Her four little bee wings whizzed around and lifted the big bulky dragoness right off the ground as she returned to her original form with a squeal*, "Oh my, I feel lighter than usual, it's like I'm half my weight...did I lose weight in the warp?", *she seemed a bit frightened as she grabbed at her assorted curves making sure everything was still there*, "Ah...okay I'm good."

*Zal would give out many oos and aas and actually receive many in return from the Fairies, though there were also Krakajin here, covered in golden hair and standing entirely upright with hinged legs, they would see her with a shocked or engrossed expression, every one of them was rude in that regard, some even pointed and laughed...Zal simply smiled and slapped down a witty comment even calling one lass 'Jealous', absolutely slaughtering their name calling with overwhelming pride...Yggdrasil though would know each look and comment was like a needle to her heart, she was very brave to smile in the face of such gut wrenching shame.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Spectra was glad to see, and feel, Zaleila so happy. She spent quite a bit of time enjoying the oversized body pressed against her, not needing to sleep as much as Zal did but let things play out as normal regardless. "My dear, once you've fully grasped your potential, you won't even need to ask. But yes, I'll oblige." She said. Of course, the easiest way to perform said transfer, of course she wouldn't be able to draw it out quite as long, there were classes and such to get to, after all...

As Carolina and Sif arrived, it was kind of hard to miss Zaleila, she was notably larger and more defined than before. Not particularly concerned with the difference in draconic types as others might be, she basically just went from big dragon to even bigger and stronger dragon. Carolina couldn't help but imagine that she'd barely even be a snack for her now.

Sif was the first to speak up, not surprisingly. "Oh wow, hey, you're BIGGER now!" she said, noticing the obvious before continuing. "Oh yeah, we had a great time. I took Carolina to the baths, even helped groom her differently and tried to help her pick out some new clothes, but by the time morning came around, she was back to THIS already!" She said, pointing to Carolina in her usual attire and look.
"The less said about it, the better." She replied flatly, obviously not sharing the same impression of the whole thing as Sif's enthusiastic disposition implied. Though knowing how open Sif could be it would be easy to guess that in a situation where both girls were wet and naked there was a lot of personal space invading taking place that kept the shy girl at a clear disadvantage to the squirrel girl beside her.

------------------

When they arrived at their destination, Sif was indeed a little annoyed. "Wait, you mean if I was still just a squirrel, squirrel I'd be like THAT?!"
"Yeah, but you also wouldn't be able to talk or do all the things you're doing now." Carolina countered.
"Hmm... it is a trade-off indeed." Sif sighed contemplatively in response.
"If you really want to be bigger there are ways to do it. Of course, as much as you might enjoy it, I'm not sure the rest of the world would feel the same way." She said, imagining Sif taking to a giant form and all the mischief she might get into at a seemingly 'unstoppable' stature.
"Hehehe..." Sif simply chuckled menacingly only encouraging Carolina's concerns.

It hadn't escaped their attention that Zaleila was drawing a few gazes either.
"Hey, do you know them?" Sif asked her wondering if there was any particular reason, or familiarity between her and the other dragon folk.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:58 am

*Zal smiled unable to stop her teeth from clenching, that comment was no needle, from her friends it was a knife to the heart*, "Heh, can't even tell were the same species eh? I'm not surprised...those are Krakajin, what a Krakajin is supposed to look like...I was born with a regressive mutation, that kicked my body back to the stone age...we don't usually look 'this' gorgeous", *Zal stated, running a claw over her chitinous head her voice shuttering for just a moment. She could lie to the bullies and teachers, the idiot pigs of the court, even the hive queen herself, but her friends...no, she'd let them see her true feelings later. They deserved to know...but later, out of sight of these incompitent 'sheeple'.*

"For the most part their just jealous that I can swell to such grandeur, I'm more like a noble dragon than they are, and that is a mark of stature." *she stated with a firm slap to her whale of a belly*, "surely there are some in this lovely city that want to snuggle up in all of 'this' ."

*Through the proud smile and the boastful posturing, her eyes betrayed her feelings, they glimmered with sorrow, adeptly hidden behind a mask of pride.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:38 am

(Sorry for not posting more writers block. I'll write something up at some point tomorrow)
deadpoolfan
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay