Vore in Arcana School

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore in Arcana School

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:11 pm

(Not much to add right now. I've got some good ideas if you still want me to play Titania, but, obviously everything's kind of gearing up for the 25'th right now and I suspect everyone's gonna be kind of busy for the next few days so, kind of hesitant to do anything big right now. Just gonna go ahead and post a quick response for Sif at the moment. )

"Huh? Oh, no, I was pretty sure when I saw the whole honey dragon thing going on they were probably the same species. It's just the way they're looking. I thought maybe they were old friends or something... or perhaps, old enemies..." A glint shot across her eyes. Zaleila might recall how she was so eager to lord her new status over her old squirrel enemy before. "You know, maybe you should remind them that they're all actually really small right now, and if you came back here at your normal size you could gobble them all up super easy." She said with mischievous encouragement, giving her a playful nudge.

"I never would have thought squirrels would hold grudges like that." Carolina spoke up, shaking her head realizing that Sif seemed to enjoy these sort of things.

"Well, you've never BEEN a squirrel so clearly there are gaps in your knowledge." Sif countered, quite poignantly and effectively. She couldn't argue with that one. Though Carolina knew a thing or two about holding things in. She didn't try to put on a brave face about things like Zal did, but she got the feeling there was more to it than was being let on. She wouldn't bring it up now though, or likely ever actually, she wasn't the type to go prying after all.
Sabi1
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:53 pm

(And sorry that i didn't end following up on that. I'll respond soon, i just don't know how yet)
(edit: sorry for not following up on this yet. i've been busy, with, y'know, holidays and all...)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:46 pm

[Back From Holiday...though its technically my birthday in 4-5 hours give or take a few. Gonna be 26.]

(And yeah, was expecting Sabi to play as Titania. I think she'll do well in the part. Arth is to play Oberon as well. I'm curious to see any lovers quarrels the two of you come up with XD)
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:15 pm

(Ok, finally gonna jump back in. Happy Birthday! Also, I'm going to embrace the idea of the queen being a queen of fairies and dreams and really going for that ethereal type. Ever seen that weird phasing person look from A Scanner Darkly? That's kind of what is inspiring me for the descriptions of her, since it's based in dreams she can be everything and anything one might imagine so she simultaneously is, and isn't. Fun existential theoretical stuff. :D )

As the group entered the throne room of the kingdom they were greeted by a BOOMING voice as Queen Titania greeted them, a large imposing woman with draconic features sitting atop a throne fashioned of horns and tusks of various beasts. "Welcome to our kingdom." The elegant and petite woman sweetly swooned from her extravagantly decorated and ornate plush throne seated on the ceiling.

"This is King Oberon, King and lord of the fairies, I am his queen. Though my name is not known to mortals, you might know me as Queen Titania, or Mab, or any number of others. Feel free to use whichever you like when adressed, but ALWAYS be sure to address me as queen." The dragoness growled, flames briefly dancing about her snout, or was it the elegant human princess smiling and waving her elegant folded fan playfully as she spoke with honeyed words?

The elegant and petite queen moved with enticing and refined precision as she spoke "I do hope you'll all enjoy your stay, however long it might be." The dark shadow queen spoke, from her inverted gaze, eyes burning like fire as though locking onto the group as her next conquest.

Her beautiful fairy wings fluttered as she delicately waved her hand motioning to a buffet set out against the wall. "Feel free to indulge yourselves after your journey." She said, her black hood slightly obscuring her face as the crone wickedly shined the apple in her hand with a smile.

(It wasn't mentioned before, so now it's time to see... there's always a stigma about food in fairy tales. Eat something and you might never leave once the food connects you to the realm, so how will they counter this for the students or protect them from falling for such a simple trap? The students might not think anything of her harmless offer to indulge themselves, but the more seasoned will realise this is nothing more than a trap set out to easily catch those that aren't aware. )

At the mention of free food Sif looked like she was ready to dive right in, but Carolina grabbed her arm tightly, shaking her head 'No.'
"What are you doing?" Sif asked, holding up momentarily.
"They mention this sort of thing in almost EVERY story about fairies, you never eat the food otherwise you could wind up trapped, or you'll find that years have passed, or some other strange trick, so, wait. At least until we know more." She said to her quietly and cautiously.
Sif sighed annoyedly at having to wait, but knew to trust and listen to Carolina, so she did as told.
Sabi1
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:43 am

(for the record, i'm back now, i just have no idea what to write :| i'm sorry. i know i probably didn't need to say that, but i get worried when our silences are too long)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:22 am

(For once DP I completely agree, I'm stumped...)
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:35 pm

(Ah, I figured that would get to be a triumphant scene for Yiggy give a clever wave. "Ah-ah-ah, not so fast." and catch her in her trick countering with whatever clever way they've foreseen their students safety. Either that or I went more indepth than necessary and created a bit of a plot hole. XD

That's what I expected, some general reactions to things, followed by their teacher 'saving them' from the trap and revealing that they have safety measures in place, blah, blah, blah. )
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:38 am

( I apologize. I've been...well I don't have any good excuses. I've just been 'meh'. At first I didn't like getting thrust a character, then I actually kind of warmed up to playing Oberon, but then I didn't have much of an idea of what to do. Full disclosure, I over complicated things and was trying to work out a good way to run him that wasn't just, 'oh hello. Yes am am Oberon, the handsomest elf in all the land. Yes. Elf king. Yes. I dunno. Secondarily, I put my actual character into a corner because I wasn't as interested in Mecha-Kung-Fu fighting as you guys. My fault, but another problem I was having trouble working out. Sorry dudes. I'll try throwing something down. )

King Oberon sat upon his throne, as handsome as the legends all said. He was that perfect combination of strong features manly, and soft almost feminine that made him dreamy in every sense but literal. He had sweeping pale blonde hair that hung around his shoulders had seemingly holographic glimpses of color that changed as he moved. His full length robes shone black and flowed like water, rippling as if he was wearing the element itself, clouds of dark puffy clouds rimming the hood like mystical fur. He held a goblet in one hand, a pure gold cup which sloshed as he waved it about, emphasizing his words. Any droplets that spilled vanished before they hit the floor, and it never seemed to empty.

He voice was deeper than one would expect, though it was booming and authoritative as one might expect of a proper king. Those that knew the most legends would know his appearance was different than his birth though, so a mismatched voice made sense. He waved his free hand and the food set out by Titania disappeared, a multitude of flowers blooming in their place, "I have given my word these guests will remain as guests my love. Tempt the next mortals who enter our domain."

His throne, which was a strange green, suddenly sprouted insect like legs and stood, waddling closer before setting itself down again. He took a swig of his wine before leaning into to inspect the class a bit closer. The more magically inclined students would feel the overwhelming power the man before them wielded. It was almost hard to believe, to grasp, save for more perceptive beings like Yggdrasil and Spectra, but this man was the king of the Fairies after all. Unlike Titania, who was born to the role and very much a spirit of ethereal Fey, Oberon was one who had claimed his place with power and effort. His whims could alter the reality around him, his moods upsetting the elements themselves. He had transcended mortality, sitting in a place that was similar to god hood, but with very different limitations and abilities.

"Some of these younglings have quite the shine in their eyes. Most have the stink of mediocrity though. Either way, enjoy your tour of our realm. Stay close to your guides and follow their instructions. Control your appetites while you are here, dine on each other if you must, but should anything of our realm passes your lips, You'll be in for a very painful reminder of my words."

Keerlo was only half paying attention. He knew the Fey was harmless enough when you kept your guard up, and when the goddess of the Fey herself was your tour guide. He was still contemplating what to do about his Familiar. The concept was sound, it even worked well in practice, but there was so much he could improve he almost didn't know where to start. He was going over all the material he had read in his head. He was also trying to avoid making eye contact with Carolina, not easy with eight eyes, but he had to stay close enough to intervene if someone else tried anything with her. Damn his father for sticking his dick in a damned drider! These conflicting emotions were too hard to manage!
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:40 am

Titania was annoyed that her fun little scheme was ended prematurely. Not a single one had even got close enough to touch the spread before it was taken away. Like a dream itself, the reality of her was influenced by the impression of those viewing her. At this particular moment, some might see her as a lion, roaring angrily at Oberon, while others might see her as a mouse cowering after he stepped in.

"Of course." Hissed the giant serpent woman, coiling around Oberon after his words about protecting this group and targeting whatever other mortals might come along next. Though Carolina saw the tall and beautiful elven Queen at his side, looking out with quiet acceptance and the hint of a devious smile on her face.

After he had spoken and there was a little more space between them and the students once he had completed his inspection of the class Titania hovered over his shoulder like a spectre. "Why must your word ruin my fun?" She asked, a serpents tongue slipping out as she appeared to be recreating the image of the serpent tempting Adam and Eve with the fruit of knowledge.
"There are so many interesting specimens. Don't pretend you're not interested, just look at the abomination (Keerlo), the krakjin undergoing a metamorphosis, and the squirrel..." She paused, like a jungle cat or a hunting dog smelling it's prey. "There's something off... She smells different, she doesn't smell like human, and her eyes... I'd swear she almost SAW me." She said, referring not just to the dreamlike visage that everyone perceived as her essence seeped into and warped the reality around her changing it into a constantly fluctuating dreamscape, but her actual form, which only a rare few had actually seen. "Why, I can practically SEE the red string of fate tying them all together... Though I have no idea why it would involve a wholely unremarkable human girl and lizard as well..." She said referring to Carolina and Voide. "It's interesting, mysterious, don't pretend you aren't the least bit curious or tempted." She said as a beautiful mermaid siren perched atop a jagged rock.

Meanwhile Sif leaned toward Carolina, playfully wrapping her tail around her like an extra arm. "Hehe, sounds like you're gonna be popular." She laughed at hearing about their suggested eating arrangements.
Carolina smirked back, but rolled her eyes. "That doesn't exactly help me though." She countered as that still left her without anything. Though surely the teachers had accounted for this somehow. She glanced over to Keerlo. He was part elf right? So, does that mean he was somewhat familiar with this realm? Was it where he came from? More importantly they still hadn't settled their outstanding dilemma. He wasn't really going to just give up right? She began to make her way towards him through the crowd of other students. (And give some space in case he decides to keep away.)
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:16 am

Oberon chuckled at his consort, whispering to him. They'd been together for countless lifetimes and yet she always thought she could tempt him, probably because sometimes she could. Now though, there was a heavily moderating presence keeping the both of them grounded, the goddess of the Fey herself. He plucked a string of pearls from his goblet, letting it slide across his arm, slithering up his arm and under his flowing robes. In an instant it popped out under his collar, now a rainbow of different stones. It flicked up his neck and leapt across the gap to Titania. As it leapt it was a strong of bones, with little black orbs stuck between them. It would coil around Titania, giving her a moment to decide what to do with the affectionate little trinket, as immaterial and fluid as she was.

"Here. I've been working on this for some time. You always complain about not having anything nice to wear. This can be any trinket you desire. It can even follow your commands, though you'll have to teach it to obey."

He looked over the students again, now that she was distracted with the new gift, something he did very occasionally, sometimes out of love, sometimes part of a scheme. This was more scheme oriented than love, a distraction to keep her from trying too hard to upset Yggdrasil. Nodded to her observations, "Don't worry my love, fate will always find a way to keep us entertained. Just because we can see some of his strings, doesn't mean we always need to grab them."

Keerlo watched Carolina approach with one of his secondary eyes, and sighed slightly. She played shy but she certainly had no qualms about pushing their...relationship. He supposed that was a good thing though. No matter how much he tried to think about things, he couldn't get over himself at the moment. Mostly, he didn't know what to think about things between them. What did he actually want? What did she want? He couldn't answer even half of his questions, and was too worried about looking like a fool to ask about the other half. He didn't say anything as she approached, but he did turn to look at her, waiting for her to ask or say whatever she wanted.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:44 am

(Ah! Now I get it. Was having a brain fart wrapping my head around Titania's form but I know what to do now.)

*Yggdrasil didn't move at the sight of the food, though had a student gotten too close she'd promptly 'Yoshi' them right into her bark brown elvan gullet with a long green tongue, before she turned to the students to state*, "Kiddies, my telepathy can be intercepted by the king and queen, so I cannot communicate with you in secret here. I will speak plainly. Both of the beautiful beings before you are more dangerous than any natural disaster. Respect them as such, I may be stronger than them individually, but even with twelve arms I dislike my chances of protecting you all in a one on two bout, should we start to rough house, you are all to leap into my belly as quickly as you can through whatever orifice you can enter. As for your food, I am a Goddess of flora, I will provide a garden buffet for our prey students, in turn, be sure to fill your preds up well, were really counting on you here." *With that she returned her attention to the two rulers.*

"Dear Oberon, have you forgotten the last time you made me a promise?", *Yiggy stated cheerfully before blunting her voice entirely*, "You turned into a Lion-taur and ate seven of my wives...forgive me for not falling for the good-cop bad-cop routine." *Yiggy shot Oberon with an edgy twelve eyed stink eye and got into a staring contest with him until a new voice broke the static*

"Hey MOM! You were supposed to send someone to fetch me a new bow", *the new voice belonged to a snow white anthropomorphic creature whose head was a cross between a dragon and a unicorn, he was fair for a male, more lady like than Oberon with a slender frame that made it hard to tell his gender on first glance. He wore green robes and carried two rapiers of pure Mithril, one on each hip. The way he moved though, was that of a supreme warrior, the only sign betraying his nature...but he spoke like a spoilt brat...*, "How much longer am I going to have to wait for that Yggdric bow..."

*Yggdrasil looked like she might puke at the sight of the new guy, though what exactly made her sickened wasn't obvious...after all, nothing made Yiggy sick...so many students might be a little bit surprised.* "Oh hell Oberon I keep telling you to get a leash for your boy Uleron...a child shouldn't talk to their parents like that...too many carrots, no stick."

"Who the hell are you?", *Uler stated putting a tooth brush in his mouth revealing jagged teeth despite being half unicorn*

"Yggdrasil"

"Gimme a bow"

"No"

"Why"

"I hate you"

"..."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:19 pm

"Oh, but I MUST." Titania replied as Oberon tried to say they didn't need to pull the strings of fate. "For to live, is to dream. What is life without the dream but meaningless? And fate IS the dream, therefore one MUST pluck the strings otherwise one cannot truly claim to be alive." She countered doing a fairly excellent job of summarizing her character and motivations at the same time. In blunt terms, a mischievous troublemaker.

She was suspicious, yet also curious about the gift and allowed it to wrap around her wrist. The pair had a unique relationship, one that was a constant power struggle. They genuinely loved each other, there was no denying that. But at the same time, their dynamic consisted of constantly trying to one up each other and claiming control for however briefly they might be able to hold it. Hence, scheming was a common everyday occurrence.

"I know you don't wish my life to become forfeit prematurely so surely you wouldn't slight me over curiosity." She added, basically stating that her games would continue regardless. Though honestly, neither he nor Yiggy should be shocked by this statement.

As Uleron emerged, she latched onto him like the tentacles of an octopus, or something out of a lovecraftian nightmare before becoming the perfect image of the ideal mother and wife. "Aren't children simply wonderful? That's why I'm always looking to expand my collection..." She said, looking very similar to Keerlo in that moment, though much larger and more grand, you could easily imagine her spouting the line, 'welcome to my parlor...'
Her red eyes glowed as large claws clamped down on Uleron's shoulders. "Now now, things must be earned. You cannot simply expect to be given your every desire, even Kings and queens must work toward their dreams. It's often a difficult and treacherous path if you truly desire the best. Perhaps a game of chance?" She suggested, the sweet loving woman smiling happily as she lovingly wrapped her petite arms around Uleron's shoulders while her kind eyes looked to Yiggy encouragingly. "Everything is so much more interesting with a game isn't it? I know I do enjoy them so. But, I'll let you go first. The games I wish to play with our guests are... Well... We'll save them for later." She said flashing a wolf's grin from beneath a red satin cloak.

(So, to clarify a little, since Titania is queen of dreams that's what I'm using for her appearance from moment to moment. In dreams anything can happen, and there's often implied meaning behind the images and events, etc. So, if you see her doing something sneaky and think she's a snake in the grass, then she might look like an imposing snake to you in that moment. Few special individuals, such as Oberon and other God's can see her true form, but everyone else, or anyone just not concentrating much, say Yiggy doesn't feel like focusing enough to see the real her right now, can see the dream visages she takes, or even project their own dream visage onto her. So, if Oberon likes to imagine her in a specific way, that might be how he always sees her, while people who don't know what to expect might see a whole mishmash of constantly shifting dream visages like I've been describing.)

Carolina approached Keerlo and smiled slightly as she looked down at him. (I keep forgetting she's technically taller than him. XD ) He was probably expecting her to bring up the prior day and indeed it was still weighing on her mind, however instead, "So... How are you doing?" She asked, looking at him supportively. "You weren't from around here, I don't think, but there's lots of fairies and elves here... You're ok, right?" She asked apparently concerned that he might feel anxious or uncomfortable right now considering his history.
Sabi1
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:43 am

(I'm sorry guys but- big surprise -i don't really know what i can input here, really. I know, of course, like fucking every other time. I'n sorry. I really hate being that guy, but i know i am :( )
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:07 am

(Yeah, unfortunately I just can't feel any inspiration for Oberon. I don't like his Warframe and I don't like playing him. XD Seriously though, something about this isn't sitting well with me, so I'm just going to shelve him for Sabi to play Titania and have as much fun as she wants. I think my issue is that I only have one real 'mega' character I write for, and his attitude is very different from what I imagine Oberon would be. )

Keerlo actually smiled a little at her concern. "I'm uncomfortable but not because of why you'd think. My family is High Elven. Of the Elves, High elves have the slimmest connection to the Fey, if any. We're still elves though, so we maintain our legends, so I know plenty about this place. I've even been here before with another school trip. High Elves returning to the Fey are treated basically like humans. However, driders are...well, spiders in general are not welcome in the Fey. Spider's are agents and symbols of death, and the Fey is the opposite. Eternal Youth, Dreamy Happiness, and Playful Trickery" He waved around, emphasizing the basic characteristics of the Fey, then gestured to the tip of one of his spider legs, "Serious, Deadly, Final. Fairies also generally don't like webs. Something about looking like bugs makes them sensitive to things that treat them that way. Here watch."

He produced a tiny ball of webbing. He tossed it at one of the fairies fluttering about one of the other students, it's curiosity of the group having lured it close enough for a demonstration. The sticky ball hit the fluttering creature, sticking to it as it flailed and got itself more tangled in the ball before it fell to the ground. Sparkling lights and cries of anger and terror came from the fairy. Other fairies hovered closer confused.

"See? Fairy resistant webs. Probably something to do with my specific species of Drider, or maybe my elven blood. Still, lots of their sparkly nonsense doesn't work on me. Honestly, most of it gives me the creeps." One of his spider arms reached out and scooped up the entangled fairy and he tossed it into the canopy, from which a vine snapped down, engulfing the fairy in a plant maw that was until then hidden. "See now, if she was just going to be digested, that would make sense, but the Fey doesn't work like that."

Keerlo shook his head, "Ah but I'm just stalling. Are you ok? For someone who thinks so scientifically, the Fey can be a dangerous place. They're masters of making the straight seem crooked and the crooked seem straight." He suddenly reached forward and pressed a small bag of silk into her palm, leaning in, "A bag of salt. This is your get out of jail free card. Just toss it at any Fey-ling giving you trouble. Any of the fey who finds spilled salt has to stop and count every grain by hand. Even those two." He inclined his head to Oberon and Titania. "Though on them it only works for a few seconds." He let go of Carolina, returning to his wary looking around. "Don't let anyone know you have it." He tapped his chest, indicating he had a few more satchels of the stuff. Carolina might have seen him roaming through the halls, keeping his guard up, but this was different. It was more...serious. He was actually on guard, keeping his eyes peeled for danger. There were legitimate threats here, not just other students trying to eat him on a dare only for him to reform. What she didn't know was that he was more concerned for her than himself. Most of the Fey knew enough to stay away form him, or didn't know enough to chance approaching such and strange creature as him.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:19 am

(I'll play Oberon then. I has ideas, but I'll need to adjust his appearance to my tastes.)

*The hooved king with his twenty pointed deer antlers and silken gold hair, skipped right up to stand dynamically on the very top of his throne, his long robes changing in shades of black and green like sun rays and leaf shadows fluttering over the spring grass*, "Oh great Yggdrasil, won't you bestow our firstborn with a gift of bow and string? And get em out of my hair?!?", *His initial poise was shakespeare esq but he moved to a hautie expectational poise just afterwards.*

*Uleron wiggled in Titania's arms*, "Mom your embarrassing me!"

*Yiggy indeed grew a branch from her hand...but this was no bow worthy limb...but a switch, a mean springy stick traditionally used to whip naughty children*, "Titania I suggest you move unless you want a whippin too...I don't have to remind you that all things required to raise a family fall under my jurisdiction, including the punishment of naughty children...", *twin vines snared Ulerons feet at which point his eyes widened and he looked down then up at Yggdrasil, and then back at his mother.*

"Help mom..." *It was only now that he remembered Yggdrasil, after he saw the switch, or rather, he remembered that she'd used it on him when he was younger.*
-

*Zaleila also saw the salt exchange and her face krinkled up*, "spill that in front of me and I will eat you Keerlo...I'm fey too...it's the biggest pain in the ass to clean salt off the ground..." *she growled at the spider boy and threw Carolina an evil glare*, "ironically it also makes us fey very good at mathematics...*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:11 pm

Keerlo's eyes darkened as they flicked to Zalaila, his arms pointing at her like daggers. "Try it and you'll be-" He hissed with genuine ire for just a moment before he caught himself and closed his eyes to take a calming breath. Of course he still had six lidless eyes, so it wasn't like he actually stopped watching his surroundings. "It's not for you, Honey-butt." He spoke to her in an obviously forced-relaxed tone. "I'd just rather not a leprechaun not dance me to death, or a nymph turn me into a rutabaga. Our protector and guide there isn't exactly the hardest to distract." He hooked a thumb over his shoulder, his tendency to not look at what he was talking about or who he was talking to more obvious when he was tense. As he indicated Yggdrasil, she was quite involved in a heated discussion with Oberon, Titania and Uleron. Already one of the Orcish students was being led away from the group by very alluring water nymph beckoning from the edge of the clearing they were meeting the Fey royalty in. His eyes were glazed as he had a dumb smile on his big green face, hands stretched out like a zombie as the charm washed over his simpler mind completely. The trees around practically moved to encompass him and split him from the group, Fey forests naturally working against non-Fey creatures. Well, it was technically the palace, but it was at once a building and forest, the Fey strange like that.

"See? Your goddess loses half the tour group every year. She usually finds most of them after a few weeks, but I still haven't seen the teacher we brought along last time back at the school. She's probably still a rose bush or something in here." He cast a hand to the various flower bushes around the room/clearing. Carolina might not have considered how many of the plants littering the palace at seeming random used to be people.
(Sorry if this is reaching, but it seems very much in Yggdrasil's character to be overwhelmingly distracted by the Fey, especially with Oberon and Titania doing a lot of the distracting. You can chock it up to Keerlo's dislike of the Fey and exaggeration of you'd like, but that seems like the mood you were going for, right?)
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:11 pm

On Distracting Yiggy:
Spoiler: show
(Permission granted for the incompetent goddess, Oberon and Titania are no joke and the fey is a very dangerous place, however, Yggdrasil "Always" manages to retrieve those lost without fail. If she lost even one they couldn't have field trips here anymore. The Fey is literally a part of her, so no matter what the King and Queen do (aside from banishing someone to another plane) Yggdrasil will know if there is a bush that shouldn't be there or an ant sized captive in a cage in the kitchen. The rose bushes are probably people Yggdrasil wasn't responsible for that had the misfortune of winding up near a portal to the Fey. In the case that someone wanders into the Fairy realm outside of Yggdrasils control, and samples even a drop of fey food, be they peasant, prince, or dragon they then belong to Tir Na Nog. It's that simple.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:30 pm

(Exactly. Keerlo said he hadn't seen the teacher since the trip last year. That just means she either got caught and once she was rescued she quit or she just hadn't crossed paths with Keerlo again. He could assume she was trapped forever in the realm of the original elves, which is an easy thing to think, but in actuality probably not. I left it ambigius enough that you could make whatever you wanted out of Keerlo's statements. It's his perspective, not hard facts. )
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:47 am

Carolina listened to Keerlo's explanation, and took the bag of salt, though at the demonstration she countered fairly simply. "To be fair, I don't think it's unusual for anyone to dislike being caught in a web... Well... You know what I mean..." She said, realizing the conflicting nature of that statement what with her obviously having enjoyed it several times now. But the point was clear, most didn't have the same preyish mindset she did and so didn't enjoy the experience the same way.

When he asked how she was doing she responded cassually and without concern. "I'm fine. I know this place is strange and, I kind of wish these school field trips didn't also have to be dangerous, but..."

As Zal and Keerlo began to have a little spat she was getting ready to intervene but, it seemed like they understood where they were coming from, for the most part. Though yes, this clearly wasn't Carolina's world, and as wondrous as it seemed she knew there was also plenty to worry about.

She tucked the satchel away in her coat before speaking up again. "It's ok, I'm sure things will be fine. I'm smart enough to avoid most bad situations, I mean, I may not be part fairy, or elf, but everyone knows fairy tales, I knew to keep Sif away from the food, so... Wait... Where is Sif?" She asked, realizing she hadn't heard from her for a little while, and that could only lead to trouble...

--------

Titania sighed as Yiggy drew a switch and Uleron pleaded for help. "Oh my... Has teaching and looking after those students sapped all the fun and whimsy from you? I suppose it is a harsher existence outside of the kingdom, there's no fault in losing your humor I suppose, it's bound to happen in such a STRICT environment." She spoke up, her image looking like a mirror of Yggdrasil, only with inverted colors to emphasize and highlight what she was saying. "Why, I wouldn't even say anything but, to turn down a game, to not even consider the option, it just seems so unlike you, I fear you may have been away too long, it's like we hardly even know you any more..." She continued, the image continuing to change, shifting the colorations changing taking swirling patterns that added to the visual confusion as well as shapes beginning to drift almost making her look like a Picasso version of Yiggy. Titania was clearly bating and distracting her, but it was hard to deny she was doing an excellent job of it without even being directly challenging or insulting, no her tone almost sounded more concerned. "I know, let us bring some of that lovely color and shine back with a few riddles..." She said, a playful grin spreading across her jumbled picassoesque face.
"In the evening, I'm long. In the morning, I'm small. When seen in a ball-room, I'm nothing at all. What am I?" She asked, giving a moment for her answer before moving on to another...
"Ever eating, never cloying; All devouring, all destroying; NEVER finding full repast, till I eat the world at last... What am I?" She asked, this one with a particularly indulgent grin certain Yiggy would enjoy the imagery and sentiment of the riddle even if she didn't know the answer.
(Cloying, an old and rarely used word that basically means to sicken or be disgusted. So in this case Ever eating, yet never growing sick.)

"Finally; there's not a creature 'neath the sky, can keep a secret as great as I. All things, for safety, are to me consigned, though I often leave them far behind. I never act but by another's will, and what they should command I MUST fulfill. What am I?" She concluded smiling as she eagerly watched the goddess consider her riddles. Luckily no stakes had been wagered so even if she didn't answer correctly there was no risk of losing anything, except her focus.

Meanwhile, Oberon would find a big fluffy tail bouncing it's way towards him as Sif approached the king without fear. "So... I'm hearing you guys are good at changing things into other things. That sounds pretty neat... How would one go about doing that?" She asked casually figuring there would be no harm in simply asking about that sort of magic. It sounded interesting, potentially fun even, so, why not?
Last edited by Sabi1 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:52 pm

*Zaleila puffed up her cheeks*, "look if you spill salt 'every' fey nearby has to help pick it up, including me 'and' Yiggy...all I'm saying is do it in front of me and I'll get pay-back, its not a threat it's a promise...maybe I should make 'you' count salt eh? Give you a little taste of that hell", *Zals eyes narrowed slyly but with a hint of vindictiveness in her voice, she was usually such a sweetheart, but apparently the idea of spilling salt REALLY drew out a fey's ire.* "Carol...abandon logic, trust your gut to make decisions here, you have to 'feel' when something is off...speaking from experience as a fey, twisting logical folks perspective around is fun. Though I am logical, I'm also quite impulsive, the mix of Fey and Dragon blood I suppose. So from my perspective, your gut will know more than your eyes in this wild place." *Zal stated, patting her big belly for emphasis*
-

*Yiggy's next move was among the most horrifyingly nightmarish things Zaleila had ever seen, She opened her twelve crimson eyes and her face split into six petal like jaws lined with red teeth and a thick green tongue dancing in the middle*, "As I used to be? Hmhmhm very well, we shall have a game", *the fey gods body became like liquid as she melted over the ground and stretched out into a massive flat thing, taking the shape of a great fat worm as flat as paper, she crawled along the ground like a sea slug and looped the body over the ground around both titania and her students, should anyone step on her they were immediately sucked into the body and kicks and squirms would soon follow. With that monstrous six pronged mouth, full thick lips still present, Yggdrasil replied*, "Long in the evening, short in the morning, and nothing in a ballroom, you are a Day, for it has been short in the morning, has been drawn on long in the evening, and means nothing in a ballroom", *she used that huge green tongue to lick the queen and prince provocatively wrapping them in the slimy muscle, threatening to swallow them both whole, but simply not doing so, she was 'playing' after all.*

"I could be the second riddles answere but I suppose so could you, as we both deem to swallow everything do we not? Me into my body, and you into your kingdom...mmm but this is not the answer you're looking for...the one who devoured it all is Drega, so Time is your answer." *Little did the Fairy queen know, Yggdrasil selected this form to expand her shadow and give Spectra room to operate, she intentionally slid her body close to the drifting students, so Spectra could snatch them back into her shadow. Yiggy would gobble up anyone trying to hinder this effect, though indeed Yggdrasil was completely distracted, she simply had her body follow Spectras movements within the shadow plane. In short, she knew she'd be distracted so she put her body on autopilot and let Spectra's more competent efforts lead the way.*

*On the final riddle however Yiggy paused, removing her tongue to coil tightly around the queen and prince*, "That is a good one...", *she licked her lips*, "You must have grown very fat using it to hunt", *Yggdrasil laid over Titania like a coat her passion filled eyes of blood red hearts gazing out with a thousand yard stare before she closed her eyes and pondered the possibilities*, "had I not said it already I would answer time or specifically 'history'", *shed state, it was her best guess*
-

*Oberon finding an intriguing new lass, swiftly took the squirrels hand in his own, a sly look swallowing his face, as his legs became the body of a snake and he swiftly brought the lass into his throne and coiled around her*, "Aah, yes my treasured wife spoke of you, you have good eyes little mouse. We of the fey are spirits of mana you see, so our form is of pure magic, we can be anything", *the kings body became as a tree, something he felt a squirrel girl would appreciate, his skin like smooth heartwood, his hair green vines, and his clothes and the scales of his serpent half, bark.* "Transformation was originally developed by our wide bottomed goddess Yggdrasil, and she extended the skill to all Fey. And some special creatures, like Racoons, Monkeys, and Foxes."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay