The World's Breath (MeTheMe & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The World's Breath (MeTheMe & GeneticMess)

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:11 pm

The night, as it usually was in the test he was in, was skipped, though that was probably adding to the temporal problems Avery was having. As he got out from under the collapsed tent, the other party members were starting to wake, starting with Poppy, who yawned and looked around. "Mmm... morning. Let's see if that scaredy cat made it through the night, or if her true colors showed back up!"

The scaredy cat herself was next, looking content, though her face switched to annoyance as she heard Poppy bad mouthing her. "I'm here... I'm dead if I wasn't, hm?" She looked to Avery for a moment, before stretching and popping her back. Skai was next, poking her head out, before emerging, and stretching her long, feathery wings to full length.

"Ahh... there we go, morning all. Good news, just a few more hours and we'll be in a town again! Bad news..." She looked at the still sleeping Hunger. "In a few hours we'll be in a town again with Hunger. Hmm..."
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:24 pm

"Oh, hush you." Avery muttered as everyone started to wake up, Poppy already feeling the need to butt heads with their temporary traveler. "Good morning." He'd say to everyone as they came out, although Hunger wasn't getting up as early as everyone else.

"... Right. Right you are." Shit, Skai was right. Even if she could control herself, that sight of her would draw confusion and ire from many. "If any of you have any ideas, I'm willing to hear them. Because we certainly need them... and we're not abandoning her, so don't even suggest that."
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:09 pm

Poppy shrugged. "I don't see a problem! If people scream, Hunger eats them, problem solved!" She giggled as Hunger stood up on her vines slowly, stretching her human part, and yawning loudly. Poppy took her place on the leaf, looking out at the rest of the party.

Skai shook her head. "Not an answer. You know, you get along pretty well with her, why don't you and her wait outside the town, and we'll pick you up before we scale the mountain after Fimbulvntr?" She looked over at Avery on that thought.

Tack nodded. "I mean... they do seem to get along, if they don't mind waiting outside the town." She liked the idea, the thought of removing Poppy and Hunger from her presence for even just a little while was one she liked, they spooked her way too much.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:52 pm

Avery smiled and said good morning to Hunger, too. Hopefully she wouldn’t think too hard about how he was both here and alive and turning into fat on her hips.

“... Yeah, that might be for the best.” He agreed with Skai, but then got paranoid. “Wait, what if some traveler runs into Hunger and tries to kill her? It’s... not likely they’ll succeed, but I don’t like the chances...” He rubbed his arm nervously, still knowing the idea Skai proposed was their best bet.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Poppy scoffed. "Hunger can handle some mook! It'll save on having to feed her, too!" She giggled, patting the leaf she was laying on.

Skai shook her head. "Do you think you could dissuade anyone who saw her? Just... use magic to make them go away?"

Poppy shrugged. "Probably, what's the fun in that though?"

Tack spoke up after a moment. "We... could disguise her? What if we went into town, bought some clothes, and covered her in heavy clothing, and said she was a troll, or ogre helping us? Or if we bought a covered wagon in town, and hid her in that?"

Skai sighed. "Risky... but leaving her outside the city is too... Avery, choice is up to you."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:07 pm

He appreciated Skai trying to offer other options to dissuade his irrational fear, and Tack actually managed to give another helpful option herself.

"Disguise her... that might actually work. Lemme try something..." Avery didn't have any transformation magic, but went to his menu that let him look at his transformation gems. He tried to glitch out the menu a couple times to possibly use them on someone else, but he quickly gave up (unless that menu was somehow buggy enough for his efforts to work within minutes) and looked to other options.

"I say we go into town, buy her a disguise, and then bring her in. Poppy, please don't mess around, keep the both of you safe, okay?" He asked the little pixie with sincerity in his voice. "Let's go. We get in, find something for her, and get out so nothing can possibly happen while we're gone."
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Tack nodded. "Glad I could help!" The team made their way forward, and soon the gates of the city were coming into view. Tack nodded to the rest of the group. "Avery, you and me go into the city, we grab the clothes, and Skai, Poppy, and Hunger stay out here, so Skai can keep them in check a little bit, and keep anything from happening to them."

Skai nodded, and motioned Hunger and Poppy to follow her into the forest on the side of the road, Poppy rolled her eyes, but followed, so Hunger did as well, disappearing into the forest to hide until Avery got back.

"Alright, let's hop in, get our disguise, and get back out to the others..." Tack headed for the town, motioning Avery to follow her in!

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay