The World's Breath (MeTheMe & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The World's Breath (MeTheMe & GeneticMess)

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Having a digital girl friend and lover was a bit different from having digital sex, the AI made things weird. It may be something to talk to Matthew or Robert about later. For now, as he pushed the thought from his mind, Skai was smiling and moaning and clearly enjoying the sex with him... as tiring as it was having to hold up their struggling bellies to make it happen!

She continued with her thrusts and humps, beginning to pick up speed now, and getting a bit rougher, even as he started to thrust back into her! Then his vine ass play began, making her shout a little in surprise, and in pleasure. She blushed deeply as he poked the ends of his vines into her, squirming a bit as he did it though. "Ahh... that's... not bad. Not bad at all... you can... go a little deeper, I think..."
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:27 pm

A lustful and feverish Avery briefly entertained the thought of taking Skai's AI and putting into a robot body, or his phone, or... this was getting a bit absurd. He pushed that aside and focused on the now, biting his lip as she worked on his cock, despite the heavy weights they were carrying in their guts. It would be worth it once they digested, for sure...

Given her permission, Avery got friskier with his vines. The two on her cheeks spread them even more, while squeezing and groping them to a gentle rhythm. Meanwhile, the ones in her ass dug a little deeper, going about 3-4 inches in and rubbing around the insides of her ass.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:38 pm

She was starting to pant and sweat from all the effort holding up her gut, and having rough sex with Avery, and the vines were helping her now, the pleasure of having her ass penetrated, even by the thin vines send waves of pleasure up through her body, making her thrust and work at the sex even harder, she was climbing up higher and higher and was nearing the tip of her climax now! Her body felt that pleasure move up her spine, and then out into her body, and it was... amazing.

She was still picking up speed and getting stronger, moving to pin her lover to a nearby tree. "Mmm! I'm... I'm close... faster... and just a little deeper... oh fuck..." She was red in the face, and looking more than a little pleasured, she was getting close... and she hoped he was getting close as well!

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:55 pm

His assplay seemed to constantly reinvigorate the harpy, who seemed to be doing most of the work for the duo in the front. Skai was bucking hard and fast, doing well at pushing right to the edge with amazing efficiency! Avery was moaning softly under his breath, said breath being heavy and hot. His back ended up pressed into a tree so that Skai wasn't fucking him into the ground, and he... god, he was so close...

"Y-yeah, I'm close! S-so, damn close!" He moaned, arguably closer to a climax than his lover was. Wanting to help push her over the edge, at the last possible second, the two vines holding open the harpy's ass shot into her backdoor to follow the other two, and all four pulled in and out quickly in an attempt to milk the girl with pleasure.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:54 pm

She was enjoying the attention to her ass, and kind of enjoying being the one taking control of most of the sex, still pressing him up against that tree, pounding him hard and fast, moaning and blushing... biting her lip as she got so close... Her talons grabbed his belly, using it almost like leverage as she lifted it, shoved poor Avery against the tree, and gave him one last thrust... just as he was shoving two more vines into her.

And just as he was pulling the vines out, she came, hard, her whole body tensing, her sex tightening around his cock. She screamed out into the forest as she did, sweating and panting and looking more than a little pleased with herself. "Haa... that... that was pretty good... whew..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:31 am

Her hips bucked hard and passionately, pushing Avery up against the tree while talons hoisted up his gut, and that was enough to push him over almost simultaneously with Skai. His moans and yells were drowned out by hers, for sure, and then, pure bliss as they entered the afterglow...

“That was... s-somehow even better than last time, which is saying a lot.” Avery hugged the exhausted harpy close to him, still holder her as he stood up and his dick just slipped out of her sex. He fixed his clothing arrangement with one hand, and then decided to playfully carry her to camp. He carried her like she was a hurt, stray cat (despite the fact two catpeople had gotten on his bad side today)) and rubbed noses with her now and then. She was a bit heavy... as in, Avery was not at all used to carrying people, but he suffered through it for her.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:11 pm

"I mean... we're not fearing for our lives this time, so that's gotta count for something, right?" She laughed a little, still panting and working on catching her breath. "Whew... I feel pretty good... man, we may do that a little more often... oh!" She made a surprised sound as Avery was suddenly carrying her! "I mean... I can walk... but if you insist!" She was impressed, not only having two prey within himself, but carrying her as well, including the prey in her belly! "Damn you're strong, though, that's so much weight!"

At the bandit camp, Hunger's vines were going through some stuff, but finding very little that interested her. Poppy was munching on some dried meats she'd found, waving at them. "What's up fuck buddies? Tee hee! They've got some basic gear, money, food, useful stuff, but nothing super special."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 pm

The game had to be helping him here. There was no way Avery would be able to manage this much weight in real life... nor would he be in any situation like this in real life, but one could dream. "Sorry, got wrapped up in the moment... this is romantic, right? I'm no expert in the field, but I thought this would be cute."

Once back at the camp, he gently sat Skai down on a nearby stump that the bandits no doubt used as a seat for theirselves, before sitting down on one like hers and giving a relieved sigh. Avery didn't even bat an eye at Poppy's "affectionate" nickname, because it wasn't like she was wrong. He just smiled and giggled a little. "Thanks, Poppy. How much gold is in there? We might need to invest in some armor and weapons for you guys..." His gaze immediately went to Hunger. Bringing her into town was going to be a whole 'nother dilemna, he imagined. Especially if she ended up thinking the port town looked like a seafood buffet...
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:48 pm

"It is a little cute, but don't worry about that too much." She chuckled as she was sat down on the stump. Skai looked around, getting up quickly to look through some of the stuff herself.

Poppy nodded. "We got like, 300 gold, seems they were doing pretty well plundering the road. Plenty of stale bread and dried meats as well! If you need like, rope, or extra weapons or something, they're probably in there, but I think that's all the actually useful stuff. Maybe some armor, but I've never thought I've needed it, so we'll see." She shrugged, laying out on Hunger's leaf again, as Hunger handed a sack of gold to Avery, and the sack of food to Skai. It was all she took, the rest didn't look super useful to the harpy.

"Very nice, and we made the road safer, which is nice." As they were taking inventory, a ball of light would come out of Avery, and inside was The Steel Whisker, that huge blade Samm had been using!

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:50 am

Already plenty full himself, Avery used his vines to pocket the bandit’s gold, which was a decent amount. He decided to take the rope too, since he could probably get some use out of it down the road. With a gentle burp, a a glow would come off of his gut, gifting him the weapon Samm had given them hell with.

“Hey, anybody wanna use this bad boy?” He offered, holding forward the weapon to the group. “I’m not the kind of guy who can wave around a sword this big. Not without falling on my ass.” Avery looked up at the sky, trying to tell the in-game time. They could either stay here for the night, or just get in a quick nap while they let their full bellies churn.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:02 pm

In game it was only about mid day now, the sun high above them, it's warmth and rays poking little holes through the canopy above them. Skai looked at the giant metal blade, frowning a little. "I mean... I don't know if I could fly and use that thing at the same time, I doubt Poppy or Hunger use weapons either, and even if Poppy does it's certainly too big for her! I'd hold onto it though, just in case it's worth something, or if we pick up more mouths to feed and send into combat." She chuckled a little, nodding.

Once all the looting was done, Skai looked around a little. "I... think we're done. Should we head out then, or was there more you wanted to do here?" The struggles of all the bandits were stopping now, one by one, and each belly of the party was starting to shrink now.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 pm

Avery nodded and put the sword back into his inventory. If nothing else, it would make good selling fodder! He stood up and playfully wrapped his arms on the underside of his gut, which had shrunk a little and was now more spherical than before as his meal had lost his shape. "Yeah, let's get going. Nothing left here, I think. Besides, we need to get to that dragon soon, I'm... starting to get just a little sick of being constantly surrounded by trees and not knowing where we're going."

He waited for everyone to get up and get ready to roll again, figuring it was too early in the day to nap. Avery then remembered something about camps... there weren't any tents, right? He wondered if NPCs ran on the same respawn rule as he did when it came to camps, but figured getting out of here would be better than sticking around to find out.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:24 pm

Poppy huffed a little. "Are talking smack about my forest? It's just as confusing as it needs to be to trap and devour fools who wander into it!" She giggled, and rode on Hunger's leaf as all four of them headed back to the road. Avery might notice there was a tent here at camp, but the search has seemingly knocked it over.

Getting back to the road was easy enough, and it was mostly quiet as they got back on track heading towards the mountains. Skai chuckled as they walked. "This forest does get really confusing once you leave the road, even now that we're out of your magic zone, or something. We're going to have to camp at some point, but after that we shouldn't be too far away from that town at the bottom of the mountain at that point."

It was at that point, the relative calm of the forest was broken with a "AHH!" as Tack jumped from the bushes a few feet in front of them, and then into the bushes on the other side of the road, before being followed by two wolves, veiny frost covering them, growling and chasing her. All three were gone in an instant, leaving the forest quiet again.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:43 pm

“I can... appreciate that. Not so much when the dragon we’re looking for is in the middle of said forest.” Avery playfully retorted, walking along the road. His stomach was gradually shrinking every few minutes, and he burped a couple times as they walked. He was already starting to miss the feeling of being so pleasantly full, but at least he wasn’t starving...

Tack! Her scream caught Avery’s attention real quick, and his vines shot at fast in an attempt to grab her for a revenge snack. But they retracted pretty quickly as the ice-infected wolves came and went, with or without a catch. At least they weren’t his problem...
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:13 pm

Skai shook her head. "Or at least it's filled with those weird ice shard things, dealing with them might be smart, I don't know, but I bet Fimbulvnter hates when we break them, so I think we should-" She was silent as she watched the almost comical chase in front of them, the coward, and the wolves. She smiled. "Speak of the devil... there must be a nearby shard!" She nodded to Avery, pointing in the direction Tack and the wolves had come.

Poppy laughed, heartily. "That spineless little bitch is still running! Ahaha... oh, this forest'll chew her up and swallow her whole! Unless we do! I wish we could just watch her flee for her life forever!"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:27 pm

“... Oh yeah! Right, thanks for reminding me, Skai. I was a bit too focused on catching Tack.” Avery thanked her, looking down the part of the woods they came out of. Might be worth a check. And Tack must’ve lured away the creatures protecting the shard, so that helped.

“Not exactly what I would’ve said, but agreed.” He chuckled at Poppy’s... eagerness. “I’m eating her if we can catch her. I’m still a little upset that she so easily duped me...”
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:44 pm

"Just eat her? Weak. She ran! Good organized criminals would at least break her knee caps first!" She sighed, and shook her head. "It was you she dodged though, and you'll probably be the one to catch her, so I guess I've got no real say in what you do with her hide... I still suggest a bit of torture, though..."

Skai shrugged. "That seems a little... harsh, she chickened out, but she didn't turn coat on us, I can actually kind of understand not wanting to fight..." She motioned him to follow her as she headed off road. "Poppy, Hunger, you two watch the road, we'll go deal with the shard."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:54 pm

"W-woah, hey now! We're not organized criminals! More like organized mercenaries, if anything." He scolded Poppy a bit, clearly not comfortable being labeled as evil, despite his actions. "If you really need to torture someone for your own kinky needs, do it on me, not other people. She was a coward, sure, but it wasn't like she tried to literally backstab us."

Skai motioned for him to follow her, and after having Hunger and Poppy stationed on the road, Avery followed with her down the parting in the woods. "If you see Tack, don't break her kneecaps or anything!" He now had to add before they parted, afraid Poppy would go through that threat if Tack ran into those two. "I just want to get back at her and eat her... that, doesn't sound too bad, right?" Avery asked, starting to question his in-game mortality. Again.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:08 pm

"Ooo, don't tempt me, watching you struggle against that snake, or fight the forest, or battle The Forest's Hunger, man you're green, watching you get your ass kicked again would be cathartic..." Poppy's thoughts trailed off the two left to find the ice shard.

It was easy to know where to go, the wolves left a trail of frost and cold in their wake, usually leading up to the ice spike, or at least close to it. "I mean... unless you plan on coughing her up, or know some anti-digestion spell, you are still killing her. She might be delicious, but that is what you're doing." She chuckled, shrugging, before using her sword to cut through some of the brush... until there it was, cooling the air around it, the ice spike, all alone in the forest, this one unprotected and rather easy to get without trouble, from the looks of it at least. "That was... easy."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:25 pm

His "kinky needs" comment sounded a bit truer than he thought, Avery listening to the pixie trail on until her voice could no longer be heard. He wasn't sure if he wanted to indulge in them... maybe he'd let himself get eaten by an animal again just so she could get her kicks. After he came up with a sufficient reason to explain his respawning without breaking the AI.

"I mean... yes? But it's not like anyone here ever really dies, they just-" He paused. What the hell was he doing? Avery shut up real quick, hoping Skai hadn't heard that. Of all people, she was not the one he wanted to break. Still, he mentally justified his actions with "they respawn, so it doesn't matter". But there it was, the ice shard. Not even that far from the path... but this was WAY too easy. "Hold it. I know how this goes. Let's look around and make sure nothing's going to pounce, shoot, or rape us before we try and break this shard..."
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay