Heiress of Bune (whitebrand and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Heiress of Bune (whitebrand and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:09 pm

velvet blinked as she was removed from her clothes indeed faster then she would have... but for a different reason as he admired her body she frowned "i was going to give you a show if that is what you wanted my lord" she said though didnt resist as he tackled her to his bed, returning the kiss and let him have his way, occasionally though her hands would take hold of his and guide them to different spots to make it better for herself, the only thing she denied him on would be actual sex, even if she got overwhelmed by lust any and all attempts he might make at getting his cock in her vagina would be denied, instead he at one point she suddenly grabbed him and took over pushing him to the bed and turning so her nethers were hanging above his face and she was looking down at his manhood "lets do this my lord, i think you will greatly enjoy it" lust had filled her voice at this point as she lowered her waist to give him access, meanwhile a single hand and her mouth and tongue got to work on his cock, and man was she amazing with that tongue!

~~~~~~~~~~
eira smiled opening the case when viconia returned and held it for her "mmm are you perhaps, suggesting i make her be my sword or my foot soldier?" she asked viconia in a sweet but dangerous tone

nissa frowned listening to the two females and spoke "umm... can... can nissa choose?" she asked super hesitently

eira looked back at nissa and smiled "i was already intending to let you choose nissa, your choices are to either by my sword, or my shield" she took out a piece with a horse head, and another that seemed to have a tower design to it "if you choose to be my sword you will be incredibly fast once trained able to strike at my foes or scout out areas at a speed that will not lose easily, if you choose to be my shield you will become like a powerful wall shielding myself, you, and our allies with your own abilities strengthed to serve that role" she held the two pieces out one in each palm "its your choice to make nissa, i will not force you to pick one over the other"

nissa blinked looking at eira's face as she said all that and then looked at the pieces that seemed to be humming with a soft blue and black glow then after a moment of though she took hold of the tower piece holding it dearly, like it was an important object she couldnt let drop or be taken

eira seeing that smiled and turned returning the knight piece to its spot in the case "so my shield it is then? i would love to be protected by you" she bent down kissing nissa on the forehead and spoke partly turning her head to look at viconia out of the corner of her eye though it was a gentle yet serious look "viconia, thank you, you can return the case then leave... if i need anything ill contact you... currently velvet and silverwing are enjoying eachother in bed" she said with a knowing tone even though viconia couldnt sense in anyway what was going on in brandons room and in truth, eira shouldnt be able to either based on what the drow knew about the young 'king' devil
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:06 pm

"I was suggesting you take advantage of her speed, My Lady," Viconia said, managing to keep her own irritation well concealed. She took the case of pieces and quickly retreated. The sorceress bowed on her way out.

Quickly turning she headed for her own room, pointedly ignoring the sounds that were coming from the adolescent dragon's room. It wasn't hard to guess that the young dragon man was getting one of his frequent wishes.

Brandon managed to last quite some time in his efforts to inflict maximum pleasure on the faithful maid. The more she enjoyed, the more he was turned on which drove him to work harder to bring her to a climax. He used every trick of his fingers and tongue as weapons of erotica on her that he knew.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:01 pm

Eira smiled to the woman, at her retort eira just nodded “true enough viconia... but in my position knowing about that... could you bring yourself to force her into a role she might not want?” Eira asked before viconia left, once the woman was gone she made nissa into a reincarnated devil then went to bed with the young girl just relaxing there, it wasn’t bed time but eira wanted nissa to rest anyway, it’s not like the poor fairies trauma was that long ago on its ending after all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Velvet got a lot of fun and enjoyment out of it orgasming... well a lot though somewhere along the line she drew Brandon into such a haze of pleasure the young dragon wouldn’t be able to remember to count probably. After what felt like hours (in reality it was no longer then 30 minutes) velvet would slip off to the side laying on the bed panting as she swallowed the last of his seed that he had shot into her mouth “mmm there we go, was that to your liking my lord?” She asked him, she had certainly enjoyed herself... eira was good both dominating and being dominated by velvet, but well.. velvet herself preferred the flavor of a male over a female even if they were inexperienced “I would let you eat me after all that fun... but I need to recover and get back to tending to lady eira and... umm what was her name?” She asked having been the only one not in the room when they learned nissa’s name

(I’m going to go ahead and have a skip here since all you really have to reply to is velvet)

A few days would pass eira having put off the week in the human world for nissa’s sake, it was now just after 7 pm in A seemingly backwater area of France where they were going to be staying for the week, the group was walking down a dirt path in the country side, it was mid fall here so it had a brisk chill to the air, the sun had also already set but eira frowned “really how is it that our circle not only put us off our mark, it put us five miles off our destination!?”

Velvet bowed in apology still carrying eira’s suitcase along with viconia’s, Brandon did not really have anything to pack, and nissa also had nothing to pack “I’m sorry my lady I do not know, I thought my calculations had been correct...” she said

by the by nissa was currently resting in viconia’s cleavage, the fairy girl had seemingly after the day of their meeting and the day directly after that, started to willingly trust viconia some, nissa still hung out with eira more but she didn’t mind spending time with the drow woman and right now she was resting her wings by riding safely in the drows buxom chest at her normal size though she spoke “nissa is... sorry... maybe... nissa’s magic throw calculations off?” She proposed though crouched down more into viconia’s cleavage at eira’s resulting glare. The reason she was actually riding on the drow right this moment was simple... Eira was covered in mud... when they had transported all of them ended up in the air and being caught unprepared all but nissa fell down onto the pathway, they all landed safely but eira alone had not been so lucky having fell onto the hill and ended up rolling down into a pond that was very muddy, the mud having since more or less hardened clinging to Eira all over with only some patches of her skin and clothes underneath the mud visible

Eira glared back at nissa for a moment before turning her gaze away and snorting “really of all the damned luck....” she said looking around but suddenly she stopped and frowned, something wasn’t right... all around them was hills and then this path... but their destination was a village... why was it with all the walking they have done... there was not even the smallest hint of a civilization of any kind in view? It had only been five miles right?

Velvet noticing eira who had been walking in the front stop with that quizzical look stopped “umm.. my lady what is wrong?”

Eira asked rather then giving an answer “velvet... you said we were five miles off when we arrived right?” She kept looking around, her instincts were telling her something was up, and this scent on the wind was bothering her, she easily picked up on a horse like scent, but that was the best she could figure out of the mixed scent being carried on the wind

Velvet tilted her head “yes that’s right, even now I sense our original teleport destination in that direction” she said pointing, but the only thing in that direction was more endless hills, none big enough to hide a village behind, and the village they were going to be staying at though it was a place founded for the sake of supernaturals to mix at and was warded to be hard for humans to stumble upon, it shouldn’t be that way for the group of five devils even though of the five three of them had already been supernaturals prior to becoming devils
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Brandon looked around, feeling oddly uneasy. He wasn't about to cast blame on anyone at the moment...in fact he was starting to suspect that their teleportation had been somehow interfered with.

"I can take to the sky and look around," he suggested.

"That might not be such a bad idea,' Viconia answered, securing Nissa protectively into her bra. "And perhaps a spell or two might not be amiss either. What do you think, My Lady?"

Viconia deliberately did not look directly at the young girl...her being covered from head to toe in mud was making it very hard to resist laughter. In fact, Brandon was having a bit of the same problem.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:56 pm

Eira frowned “no... for safety everyone stay close together and keep your sen...” she was cut off though as an explosion occurred just on the other side of the hill next to them and she turned to face it taking a stance ready to fight or flee depending on what happened next

Velvet had jumped at the explosion dropping the suitcases and moving a step closer to viconia, the closest of their group to her, velvet had some magic skills but she was not a combatant and would only serve at best as a distraction or meat shield, which she had been told to be such for viconia if anyone, since of the group the drow was the one with the least natural defense against anything not enamored by her looks alone

Nissa grumbled a bit at viconia securing her by pushing her down more but didn’t voice her complaint, now she was hidden from view but could still peek out and even use her own powers if she needed, at the explosion she went on high alert a large number of small thin nearly invisible triangle shapes forming in the air, each one was barely bigger then nissa herself but with the number she was making so rapidly they could still be incredibly useful

After a few seconds a male human figure came over the crest of the hill looking like he was running for his life, his clothes (that had a suspiciously solid light grey attire with white cross designs covering it) in tatters and a black longsword gripped in one of his hands, though he did glance at the group and stopped another explosion seemingly out of nowhere occurred behind him and he ended up tumbling down the hill and came to a stop at eira’s feet and he quickly jumped up “ah sorry about that unsightly show... please save me!” He said in a thick French accent quickly moving to stand behind eira the sword still in hand but the way he was holding it... well she certainly wasn’t going to be stabbed by the blunt hilt that’s for sure

Eira, velvet, and nissa were left dumbfounded by this scene, right now eira was hiding what she truly was having adopted a completely human guise, she still looked pretty much the same minus all her draconic parts and her skin tone being a nice light brown to give her an African look though eira blinked a few times and stayed tense ready for a fight or flight still concerned about the guy standing behind her... but more so those explosions, nothing had been seen flying, there was no scent of gunpowder at all, it merely looked like the air had simply exploded behind this guy but she telepathically ordered all of them to stay alert and play it off if nothing occurred further, they could say viconia had surgeries to make herself look like a drow since other then that the group wouldn’t stick out with humans

A long and tense three minutes would pass but not a single explosion, or indeed any other signs of life around them and the guy would finally remove himself from eira taking a step back, that put him dead center of the group panting “ahhhh... thanks for that.... I’m sorry but I have a bit of a pursuer you see and they don’t seem to do anything when I’m close to people... they hound me very terribly otherwise though” he held up the sword “ya see they want this beauty right here back, say it’s some precious treasure and I stole it when this was given to me” he looked around at the group and smiled “oh been some time since I saw a lovely elf, why you traveling with a group of humans?” He asked, well there went the playing off viconia part, atleast he still didn’t seem to realize they were all devils though

Velvet cleared her throat “ah she has been my friend since way back when I was a kid and all of us are friends just traveling around, she likes to occasionally let her true form show and we didn’t expect to see any other humans traveling this barren dirt road” she said playing it off perfectly though her eyes wandered to the sword which gave off a forboding feeling “why is that sword so special to them I wonder?” She blinked and bowed “ah if you don’t mind me asking that is sir”

“Eh? Oh cause this is a demonic sword by the name of arondight, used to belong to the great knight Lancelot du lac of Arthurian fame” the guy answered with a smile “oh by the way my name is brother Theodore, well former brother.. I used to work for a Roman Catholic Church somewhere on the outskirts of Paris, France” Theodore did a polite bow

At this point though eira spoke “oh I see, sorry but we aren’t as keen on giving our names.. what with this sudden meeting and all.. I’m feeling a little... well wary... surely you can understand that?” She said in a questioning tone

Theodore blinked to the young girl and smiled “ah yes of course, I’m sorry we are strangers and had this kind of exciting meeting.. surely god will forgive your being suspicious of me, here I will even say a prayer” he pulled out a book from the inside of his jacket holding it to his chest and spoke a small, and thankfully very short, verse in prayer, everyone beside Theodore getting an intense headache though velvet and eira did their best to remain stoic, viconia on the other hand would feel nissa squirm a lot from that sudden prayer assault in the drow’s cleavage
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:35 pm

Who here feels like mugging this idiot? Brandon sent to Eira. What moron brags about stealing an artifact like that?

But when the prayer started Brandon had to wonder if the man suspected what they were. His eyes narrowed, but he chose his next words carefully.

"Excuse me," he said. "But we're Unitarians, and we regard public displays of prayers to be ostentatious and borderline blasphemy. Please keep them to yourself."

Viconia, disguised as a surface elf, had turned away, in part to conceal the discomfort of the fairy in her cleavage. She looked irritated too, but covered her mouth with her hand...all in preparation for casting some sort of defensive magic if things went somehow sideways.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:46 pm

Eira shot back to Brandon irritation in her mental voice from the prayers headache idiots that are foolish, or aren’t worried about fighting supernatural beings she glanced at the sword but if he is being honest... we can’t carelessly attack... that sword is in every way an equal to the strongest holy sword caliburn even if the wielders is a complete idiot, if I recall the stories right

Theodore looked at Brandon and tilted his head “oh? Well that’s quite a shame... though I was not aware elves were like that too?” He hmmed looking at viconia... then slowly looked around at all of them again putting his book away “no thinking about it.. the closest elves come to a public prayer is their celebrations to nature so I guess it’s not totally wrong that there might be some like that...”

Velvet sighed “now now be nice Richard even if most of us share that view it doesn’t mean we have to be hostile to others because of that” she said and stepped only a single step closer to Theodore “I apologize for our companion...” she said bowing

Nissa calmed down after a moment but viconia could tell that at her small size and being so new to being a devil that took a far worse toll on the little fairy

Theodore unaware of nissa just looked at velvet and smiled “ah that’s quite alright.. as a priest one has to learn to accept all kinds of view points... if we didn’t we couldn’t listen to people tell their sins and then pray to god to absolve them of those sins.... though on the other hand.....” suddenly he adjusted his grip on the sword handle only a bit, this action went unseen by Brandon given how Theodore was standing

Eira on the other hand saw it and leapt tackling velvet “watch out!!!!”

At the same time eira did that Theodore raised the sword and a giant flare of demonic aura spewed from the sword as he swung it down in a single motion to fast for anyone to respond except eira who had already been in motion “a devil’s sins can not be absolved” Theodore finished in a cold ruthless tone as eira was engulfed momentarily by the aura that in range covered ten feet from the handle

“Eh?” Velvet was caught off guard by the tackle and got flung back just out of the aura’s range hitting the ground and quickly forcing herself up “my lady!!!” Though she let out a small gasp of relief when the aura faded to reveal eira standing there

Eira when she reappeared had dropped her disguise revealing her true form, a large gash across her back had practically destroyed her top and but besides a then cut diagonally across her back that was a superficial wound she appeared barely hurt... until she coughed up some blood

Theodore frowned “oh... well that’s to bad I intended to end her life in that one swing” he said as if uninterested “burn little devil girl” he said and even without removing his gaze from eira he would perfectly dodge both brandon’s and viconia’s retaliatory attacks with reflexes that far surpassed their own

At that moment the sound of glass shattering was heard from eira’s back... which immediately burst a harsh stream of smoke as if she was being burnt alive “GGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Eira cried out from the holy water that caused this reaction in her back falling to the ground, it wouldn’t kill her but she was NOT going to be moving anytime soon
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:36 pm

"Nique ta Dieu!" Brandon roared. The gloves were absolutely off. He transformed into his dragon form in a flash, roaring in fury. Silverwing snapped his head forward at blinding speed, sinking his teeth into the Frenchman's weapon arm and flinging him as far away as he could.

Viconia threw herself between the attacking madman and instantly whipped up a wall of force.

"Nissa!" she shouted. "I need you!"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:03 am

“That’s not nice to call someone, don’t you know?” Theodore said tauntingly, the sword in theodore’s hand shifted becoming an armor that prevented silverwing from biting his arm, but before he could be thrown the armor thinned and he got his hand free spinning and throwing an uppercut with the armored arm towards silverwings exposed neck, then stopped before hitting and smiled “nah... a dragon is to dangerous to bother with...” Theodore said with a hint of happiness before his arm became wrapped in demonic aura at the same time a bottle being flicked at silverwings face, the bottle had been opened and the holy water managed to splash the side of silverwings face

Nissa heading viconia groaned and formed her barriers again but she was just a little slow as the demonic aura was released in an area attack, viconia and nissa’s combined efforts left them unharmed but blinded

Eira would yelp as the demonic aura engulfed them all before she vanished

Theodore too would be gone when the aura was no longer clouding everyone’s vision

Velvet was currently on her knees her expression a look of absolute dumbfounded shock having been in the process of getting up when Theodore made his escape, but his escape wasn’t what had shocked her, out of all of them only she had seen it.... but it couldn’t be true could it? How could that be a thing? How!?!... where the quiet screams in her head

After a few seconds leaving the group only enough time to register eira was gone and velvet was in a state of suspended animation from her shock a hiss as if something was being unsealed was heard from the direction they had originally been headed, an entry way of some kind now visible and what looked like a town on the other side, in a place that should have been empty otherwise... but this only lasted long enough for a lone figure to walk out and over to the group the entryway disappearing again, in the figures hand was a curved black bow, her hair a thick and long black hair, her eyes silver, she was topless leaving a pair of lovely d cups exposed, not that she seemed to mind this fact, her bottom half was a beautiful muscled black horse body, her hooves.... wait a second! Yes her upper half looked completely human minus a pair of horse ears adorning the top of her head, but from the waist down this young woman had the body of a horse, meaning she was a centaur, she stopped a short distance from the group, well mainly silverwing, from hoof to head she stood 8.. no about 8’4” if one had to guess but she spoke in a voice that fit a teenage girl, but her tone was caring yet serious “are you all ok? Your friend got captured and sealed by that bastard...” she said it rather calmly and matter of factly though her eyes scanned them and frowned “don’t go chasing him though... if you do you’ll face your friends power along with him actually taking you seriously... that was him playing around sadly” she stomped one hoof absently though her eyes stopped on viconia “the little fairy hiding there, you don’t have anything to fear from me, this bow is only for dealing with that bastard that took my arondight...” she said it calmly still

Nissa blinked as she was called out specifically peeking out through viconia’s attire since it fortunately left a small enough gap she could look out without being spotted, hesitantly though she stayed hidden
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:30 pm

"Lady," Silverwing said as he shook off the burning holy water. "We are not in a mood at all to heed warnings about this French bouffon. Either tell us where he is right now or get out of our way."

He glared at the pretty centaur, spoiling for a fight. Viconia stepped forward however and made a calming gesture.

"What can you tell us about this man," she asked in a more polite but no less determined tone. "We will not let him get away with this."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:05 pm

The centauress looked at silverwing and sighed raising her free hand as if in a shrug “the name is Avalon, Avalon Dulac” she then looked at viconia “as for Theodore I only really know he was a priest and happened to stay in my village for a few years, then he took up arondight to save me and he changed from a peaceful kind soul to... well what you saw just then” her horse ears twitched and she turned to look back at the direction she came from and gave an affirmative nod then turned back to silverwing “but anyway how are you a dragon gonna do anything to a guy wielding a sword that can kill dragons?” She asked skeptically “that sword is the equal to caliburn, King Arthur’s original and strongest holy sword, and it bears a curse upon it that only those with my blood can resist or ignore”

Velvet finally recovered enough to move and just broke down into tears as she cried out “lady eira!!!” She fell to her hands and knees pounding the ground as the tears flowed

Nissa at this point zipped out of her hiding spot over to velvet and pressed herself against the woman, there was no doubt of the four of them velvet was gonna be the most effected by the current situation, what with fact eira ended up unable to resist because she saved velvet

Avalon looked at velvet and frowned crossing her arms as rain started to fall “arondight holds several powers but for the moment let me invite you guys to my home and I’ll explain it all in detail, don’t worry Theodore will return here in time, after all so long as I’m alaive he will be compelled to cut me down” she looked at silverwing and viconia “unless you two really think you could fend off your friends power mixed with the strongest demon sword in existence unprepared and with only the two of you to do it... the other two don’t look to be in a shape to chase him down right now and my own energy is to low to handle a guy that can dodge complete sneak attacks even in his sleep” she lifted the bow and loosened her fingers as the bow seemed to vanish into thin air then walked over and gently, and easily, picked up velvet carrying the woman bridal style, nissa landing on velvet still trying to comfort the sobbing maid “come on if we stay out here you guys might catch a cold” she said leading the way back towards were the veiled town was, the entrance opening again for them
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:50 pm

Brand snorted angrily and was prepared to ignore the centaur out of spite. Except that what she said made sense...and she had fantastic boobs.

That's right, Brand, follow the boobs...you horny bastard... he thought to himself. He forced himself to calm down and resume his human form...but the stormy expression on his face put his impatience on full display.

"You're supposed to be her second in command," Viconia gestured at him angrily. "Act like it. If she's telling the truth...and she seems to be...we need her."

"So what is this weapon's weakness," Brand wanted to know as he set a hand on Velvet's shoulder. "Besides you?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:46 pm

Avalon looked at them still holding velvet and nissa in her arms, though when brand returned to his human form she turned as if to offer to let him carry velvet if he wanted “the same weakpoint anything that can be called a weapon shares... its wielder” she said sadly as she lead them into the town wether brand took velvet or not, the town had one large road through the center and then spread out, the barrier that hid this town was large and could be seen through from inside but it covered a large area, it even hid a good amount of farmland off down a hill, all in all though the town was honestly one that could count as a good out in the country away from major crowded cities kind of tourist location, but right now it was mostly lifeless seeming but Avalon would stop as a pair of male centaurs stepped forward in their hands were spears and they were wearing some poorly made armor “it’s ok they are not with him, and one of theirs was taken so they want me to share information to help them retrieve her”

One of the men an older looking guy with grey hair and red eyes looked over the group and spoke “Avalon I won’t stop this... but you know my brothers decree for you”

Avalon nodded “I understand sir... don’t worry I fully intend to leave when I know that sword is in my hands again... it is a mistake I will not let repeat” she said before turning and continuing to lead the group along the main road stopping at a small one story house, though it was still large enough to fit 6 rooms the house was divided into three rooms, the main room contained a large living area with an attached kitchen “I’m sorry all of you will need to sit on the floor but because of my nature I don’t use a chair normally, I’ll get some drinks, milk, juice, and water are the choices what do you all want?” Avalon asked the group as she walked into the kitchen, but as if in response to her walk into the small u shaped counter topped area her horse body retreated into itself and she shrunk, after a few seconds standing there completely nude as a human... if one ignored the ears still sticking up prominently along with her horse tail

Velvet didn’t say anything and just quietly cried letting whoever chose to carry her carry her and set her down

Nissa spoke up “some apple juice sounds good, I can shrink it for myself so just pour it normally please” though she looked at brand and viconia those big centaurs... didn’t seem happy about her bringing us inside their town she spoke telepathically to them, the main one that allowed these was eira but nissa had quickly learned to emulate it so that the group could speak even without eira connecting their mental voices
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:20 pm

Brandon took Velvet into his arms and glared at the men as they entered the village. He met the grey-haired man's eyes and was a splist second from telling the old man what he could do with whatever decree he was talking about.

"Milk," Brandon said shortly as he carried Velvet protectively. He set the maid down as they more or less settled in to their host's home.

"Water," Viconia said. "Thank you."

If we have to step on their feelings to get Eira back then I don't care about their feelings, Brandon said silently. We have to get our King back from that freak.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:02 am

Avalon nodded getting the drinks along with an extra water and milk and brought them setting each one in front of her guests, the extra water in front of velvet and the extra milk for herself as she sat down still having the human lower body currently “I apologize for that scene at the gate”

Nissa has nodded her affirmation at brands words and when her drink was set in front of her she shrank it down “thank you kindly, aah this is sweet!” She exclaimed with a smile after tasting it

Velvet lifelessly took a sip of her water aswell, at least she wasn’t outright bawling anymore but she looked so disheartened it was a sad state for the woman

Avalon smiled “we make our own juice out of apples that grow in a a special patch of apple trees a few hours walk away from here, I’m glad you like it” she then looked at the rest of them and sighed “arondight powers are as I explained before, it’s shape can be whatever he wills, it has a powerful aura that gives it great power against dragons, it can produce a demonic aura no less then that of a high class devil, and it increases its user’s reflexes by triple. In other words the user can respond to things or act three times compared to once comparing them wielding it to them not” she took a drink of her milk “on the other hand it’s curse is rather simple... betrayal and grief, those who wield it will lose their trust in everyone and everything, until they become paranoid to the point of thinking everyone is betraying them and convincing themselves that they can only trust in the sword to never betray them even compared to everything else in existence. The fact that Theodore can still pray to god means that he is not yet at the final stages of that madness, I am the only one alive that can wield it without such a drastic change in my personality but as if to mock my immunity to that the sword drains my stamina so long as I hold it, my ancestors resentment and self loathing permeating the sword as it has”

Nissa blinked and tilted her head “your ancestor was.. self loathing?”

Avalon nodded to the little fairy “yes.. Lancelot du Lac was King Arthur’s strongest and most trusted knight in all of Camelot and the round table, until one day he betraysd the very king he loved and respected more then any man in this world. By having an affair with King Arthur’s wife in the time that Arthur himself was gone from the kingdom, eventually their forbidden romance was discovered and through the manipulations of mordred another trusted knight, Camelot was divided and destroyed itself. Queen Guinevere went on to join the church as a nun and Lancelot who survived the fall went into seclusion, I am a descendant born of the only woman he loved besides Guinevere herself... or maybe I’m a descendant of Guinevere I don’t really know” she laughed a bit “all I know is somewhere along the line his blood mixed with centaurs and I’m their descendant and inheritor of my ancestors cursed blade”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:47 am

Brandon frowned. The Frenchman was going to be formidable with a weapon like that.

"Okay," he said. "New plan. You say he's sealed Eira somehow? I'll handle her. It will have to be up to the rest of you to deal with Sir Smarmy. If this guy is as fast and versatile as you say he is, how do we counter him?"

"He has to expend a lot of energy," Viconia said. "A LOT of it. We may have to fight defensively, wear him out a bit. Perhaps we can play upon his paranoia in some way. I have some experience with that sort of thing."

"You're probably right," Brandon said. "If his raw power is too much to deal with, get into his head. He trusts no one at this stage. He'll assume everything we do is a trap."

"So we simply have to make it so," Viconia said. "Work on his fears until they make him collapse."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Avalon looked between Brandon and viconia “the sword drains him too when he wields it’s aura, but as for your friend she...”

Velvet finally spoke up “she... she was devoured..... the sword... ate her!” She shivered fresh tears runnin down her face

Avalon gave a sad look seeing velvet speak only to start crying again in silence “correct... so it’s best to imagine arondight as having all the powers I stated previously along with your friends powers on top of that”

Nissa paled listening to all this, she hadn’t been with the group long but she knew eira was powerful, very powerful for her young age “but... doesn’t that mean... that he is practically unbeatable!?”

At nissa’s question though Avalon smiled “actually, he does have a weak point... certainly arondight is dangerous, but Theodore himself is only a mildly impressive fighter by himself, so why not let me lay the trap as his former girlfriend? I can cause him to send out your friend via the sword and then cut his connection with a well timed arrow... after that the main issue will be arondight itself in the form of your friend” it was a sound plan but Avalon was still unaware how powerful and well balanced a being eira actually was as a high class devil, sure in terms of magic she lost to viconia and nissa, and in brute strength brand was stronger, but she was balanced out to be capable in both areas, and then to have a sword that can produce high class devil levels of demonic power? It would be a mind boggling threat depending on how much of her power Theodore could actually draw out
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:48 am

“You’ll have to cut him off as soon as you possibly can,” Brandon said. “That give me the chills...Eira with dragon slaying capabilities. She’s strong to begin with...to have that much power backing her up...I’ve bever been tested against something like that.”

“Will she know us?” Viconia asked. “If she will, well have to change every strategy we know.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:14 am

Avalon sighed “I do not know if she will know you all, I only know she will be able to think and act somewhat on her own if Theodore changes arondight into her form”

Nissa remained silent for a bit listening then spoke up “I’ll help Brandon fend eira off” she said it firmly holding out a hand as a barrier formed in it being semi see through “dragon slaying abilities, only work when they touch dragons right?”

Avalon blinked “well that’s true, but if she does remember and know all of you, then wouldn’t she be aware of the weak points of your barriers?”

Nissa shook her head “I... haven’t been with everyone long.... eira hasn’t seen my... full powers....” she blushed looking down a bit

Avalon hmmed “alright then... so then I’ll leave your friend to all of you if we can get him seperated from arondight, I should be able to get him riled up enough to call her out pretty easily, for now though everyone please go ahead and rest, I’ll inform you guys immediately should he return while your resting, you can use my bathroom if you need and I’ll get out some pillows and blankets” she said standing and going into her bedroom soon returning with two blankets and four pillows, the blankets looked to fit a king size bed “here you go, I’m sorry I don’t really have anything that could be called a guest room in this house” she said setting the blanket and pillows down
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:39 pm

"No worries," Brandon said. "I can make myself comfortable almost anywhere."

Brandon shifted into his draconic form and curled himself around in a half-circle. Viconia, meanwhile, took the pillows and blankets and laid them out within the arc Silverwing's curled body. She took Velvet with he, holding her comfortingly as she helped the maid lay down.

"We'll get her back," Viconia murmured. "Wait and see."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay