Heiress of Bune (whitebrand and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Heiress of Bune (whitebrand and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Velvet blinked and sweatdropped seeing how nervous Brandon looked but handed viconia two of the needles and she used the cotton balls before viconia did the injections and finally gave herself the last shot, the injections would make all three of them feel a chill run through their bloodstream before quickly fading and velvet shivered “well that’s not very fun to do, but the doctor said that lady eira is probably only suffering a heatstroke but gave her and ourselves these shots just in case, he said we would know for certain tomorrow based on how lady eira is feeling” she told the two of them as she gathered the used syringes then stopped “is there anything my lord or lady need me to get before I return to lady eira?” She asked them both, she herself was still worried about eira but she wasn’t going to forget what her job was just because of that, she needed to see to viconia and Brandon as much as her mistress after all
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:52 pm

Brand suddenly grabbed Velvet and bent her back so far she was almost horizontal. His head was just inches agbove her cleavage and his eyes glowed gold.

"My dear, you know not what kind of pleasures we might have had together."

Viconia started laughing.

"You two look like a trashy romance book cover," she said between giggles.

Brand lifted Velvet to her feet and let her go. He gave Viconia his best "you're next" warning glare.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Velvet was surprised at Brandon doing that but didn’t resist and when she was let go she shook her head “really lord Brandon your only 7 years old” she smiled “and absolutely terrible at making a girl swoon for more then your looks” she teased him playfully then looked at viconia “do you need anything my lady?” She asked

After viconia answered velvet would do what she asked for or just leave back to eira’s room if she didn’t need anything at all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day eira would be feeling much better and had called both viconia and Brandon into her room while she sat in a chair next to the little table in her room. Currently she was resting the week vacation had been postponed by a day to make sure she was completely fine. Her current attire was a simple knee length black nightgown and she was taking a sip of her tea a small plate that had previously held her lunch on the table in front of her “sorry about yesterday, I didn’t realize arthur’s lessons had caused that effect on me” she said apologizing to both of them even though she didn’t need to at all, right now though she was better her usual energy was still not quite back hence her not being dressed even though it was close to noon already
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:18 pm

“Since when has it ever taken more than good looks?” Brand grumbled.

“No apologies needed,” Brandon said. “If anything it was the Old Man’s fault. He should be taking care of you in penance.”

“She’s fine just where she is,” Viconia said. “Just rest. We’re all ready for whenever we decide to go.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:46 pm

Eira smiled a little hearing the both of them “actually... he can’t take care of me, mother took him to the mountains, she said something about giving him umm...” she tilted her head as if trying to recall it “I think it was... fire breathing? No, fire.... uhmm” she frowned furrowing her brows

Velvet would walk over and smiled “fire resistance training my lady” she picked up the empty plate though before she did she set two cups down one in front of viconia and Brandon, she had been fixing them just now and Brandon could tell by the smell they had been made slightly differently for the sake of tasting better for each of the two peerage members “she said lord Brandon would be very familiar with the training, something about spending hours at a time flying away from those lessons” she was referring to the fire constructs that had always been made to be just a small step above the young drake during his years of training with Ophelia

Eira ahhed “oh yea that’s what she said... but it’s strange, why would she be giving him lessons now? In terms of magic he is nearly on par with her” she frowned “very strange” though at this moment there would come a knock at the door and she blinked looking towards it “velvet” she said looking at the maid

“Of course my lady” velvet responded and walked towards the door “one moment please” she called to whoever was on the other side of the door but before she got to it the door opened of its own accord

The one that had opened it entered, he was tall standing nearly 7 foot and had spiky black hair, a single scar went across his face horizontally below his eyes and his blue eyes looked over everyone “ah sorry about that I heard your voice so I just invited myself in” the man was wearing a very regal attire, It could easily pass as a ceremonial uniform and though it gave a good idea he was fit it made it hard to tell just how fit his body was, Brandon and viconia would be familiar with this guy. But only as much as one is familiar with a celebrity they see on the tv or devivision the devil equivalent to television. His name was Great Maou Roland Lucifer, otherwise known as one of the four great satans that ruled the devils, namely the leader of those four, Satan Lucifer

(Brandon doesn’t know about eira’s relation to Roland because she has never told him nor has anyone ever told viconia, literally to those two the fact he is even there should make about as much sense as the president of the United States going door to door in a remote town in nearly the middle of no where lol)
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:01 am

Brand had a pretty good idea of the sort of "training" Eira's father was likely being subjected to. And he didn't blame the man for fleeing. He didn't comment...which turned out to be a good thing since the highest devil celebrity the world had walked into the room.

He and Viconia immediately straightened up and snapped to attention. Both of them were rather intensely wondering how someone of this caliber happened to come to their comparatively little territory. Brand in particular was wondering about the relationship there could be between Eira's family, and more importantly why no one had mentioned such a relationship. Devils tended to be very proud of their familial ties to one another...and this hit him in the face from out of nowhere.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:25 am

(Arthur is the bishop for eira’s father he had been in charge of the pool training, eira’s father had ordered she be trained in the pool, sorry if I had not really been very clear about that)

Velvet after only a few seconds of shock bowed “greetings master Lucifer, it’s been sometime since you last came to visit” she spoke in an... extremely familiar tone for a maid considering who this man was!

Eira got up and made a small, but barely any energy to it curtsy and then spoke “two years, brother you have missed TWO of my birthdays in a row!” She said with a cute pout

Roland laughed at the mixed responses of the rooms occupants “haha I am sorry eira I’ve been incredibly busy you know, besides it’s not all that bad you got so many more to come” he walked over patting velvet’s shoulder as he passed the maid and knelt down to be closer to eye level with eira “though Elenor was there wasn’t she? She greatly enjoyed them and told me everything....”

Eira put her hands on her hips “yes big sister was... but that is different! She is your queen and has a lot of free time anyways, meanwhile you don’t show up to them and yet now appear now that I’m recovering from an incident....” she crossed her arms turning her head away eyes closed

At this Roland’s expression changed to a firm and protective one “an incident?” He turned his eyes looking at Brandon and viconia, the two would get the feeling as if death was staring at them ready to claim their lives

Velvet spoke up “lady eira had a heatstroke, lord Arthur had her training for four hours in a heated pool yesterday and she is still recovering”

Fortunately this made Roland turn his gaze from Brandon and viconia “oh is that so? Perhaps I should go have a chat with him then after my business here is concluded”

At that eira looked back at her brother in shock “business?! You came here on a business call?! Wow your terrible!”

Roland lightened up “oh it’s part business part seeing my cute little sister, in fact here is the business part” he reached into his pocket pulling out a folded paper unfolding it and holding it out for eira who took it

Eira just rolled her eyes and took the paper looking it over in its many complex devil letters silent as she read it

At this time velvet stepped over and leaned in whispering to Brandon and viconia “the four current satans are members of families in the 72 pillars, but they had to give up their family names to take on their titles as satans, he is lady eira’s half brother formerly known as lord Roland Bune, his mother was master Bune’s late wife prior to marrying mistress Ophelia”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Brandon, with adolescent bravado, dared to try to stare right back at the Satan. The paralytic fury in that gaze kept the young dragon from going further. His expression and entire body froze as death stared back at him. Viconia instantly lowered her gaze, knowing full well the sort of wrath her people were capable of and correctly presuming that devils could be worse.

It was several long seconds before Brandon could pluck up the courage to speak.

"Sir," he said in a slightly strangled voice. "Lord Arthur is currently experiencing an admonishment that is, at this point, a fate worse than death. He is paying dearly for his...miscalculation. With all due respect...Lady Ophelia is dealing with him. Surely there is no need to waste your time...on him..." He could feel his voice trail off as he finally stared at the floor.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Roland looked back at Brandon as the young dragon spoke about Arthur “aww, well I’ll still go see them when I’m done here then”

Eira finished reading and looked at Roland who was standing straight again “is she here with you?”

“Yes She is I have her waiting with Elenor at the main entrance” Roland responded

Eira sighed “velvet just get me a basic dress nothing fancy I’m not going outside, Brandon, viconia please wait here for my return” she looked back at the paper “to think humans would do that.... and they say we devils are the greatest evil” she tossed the paper up and in an action no different then someone spitting launched an icicle through the paper the paper freezing and shattering immediately, the icicle shattering with the paper, Brandon has never seen such precise control out of eira

Roland shrugged as velvet obeyed eira’s command “well I mean that’s just how humans are, they like to blame things they find convenient” with that done he waited for eira to receive her servants responses and dress before leaving with her velvet also being ordered to stay in eira’s room

Velvet sighed after she dressed eira and the two left before walking over to the table “it alright for me to sit my lord, my lady?” She asked them, she needed their permission after all because she was still below them in rank
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Brand nodded and waved absently at a chair until Roland was gone. Then he let out a breath that he hadn't even been aware he'd been holding.

"Mistress Eira being related to one of the four Satans was a bit of information I could have used quite a while ago," he said, sounding irritated.

"Calm down," Viconia told him gently. "Every woman has her secrets."

"Bollocks," Brand cursed. "She bloody raised me...now I feel like I'm being left out of something."

"Time to do a bit of growing up, then," Viconia told him bluntly. "We do as she says and wait for her return."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:47 pm

Velvet sat down in the chair and sighed “it’s not a matter anyone cares to bring up much my lord, those that need to know such details of master lucifer’s personal history know it... and because lady eira rarely gets to see him anyways she doesn’t bother bringing it up herself” velvet smiled sadly “after all... mistress Ophelia was picked to marry the widowed at the time master bune and lady eira was born after a hundred years of trying because the bune family needs an heir and mistress Elenor, master lucifer’s wife is even less fertile then most devils” it was a known fact devils were a very long lived species, but as if to mock that their fertility was crazy low except for the founders of the 72 families from long ago, it was the very reason pure bloods were such a big thing and the evil pieces were also a thing, to ensure the devils could recover from two great wars in a row that left their numbers at abysmal levels

~~~~~~~~~

A few hours would pass with velvet chatting with viconia and brand and tending to their needs before eira returned to the room alone and velvet bowed “my lady do you need anything more of me right now?”

Eira has her hands up and cupped together in front of herself as if holding something in them “yes get some water in a saucer plate please” it was an odd command but velvet set to it immediately as eira sat herself down at the table and opened her hands letting what she was holding become visible, it was a small fairy girl, she couldn’t have been taller then 6 inches, but she looked like she hadn’t bathed or slept well in atleast a week “here we are at my room, these are my servants Brandon, though his real name is silverwing, and viconia, that one is my maid velvet” she said motioning to each of them

The small fairy girl sat there and listened looking at each person as eira introduced them and gave a small nod of her head, she had long blonde hair that was pretty dirty right now but her blue eyes could be seen and once she had looked at each person she turned her gaze to the saucer set next to her with water and scooped some up in her hands drinking it, she didn’t say a word though, viconia and velvet would probably catch on pretty easily though that this little fairy girl, her wings that occasionally twitched denoted that is what she was, was a emotionally withdrawn as if she had recently suffered a big tragedy

Eira sighed “velvet have some flowers transplanted to a pot with good soil brought to my room, she needs the plant life to help her recover”

“At once my lady” velvet responded leaving without a seconds hesitation

Eira then looked at Brandon and viconia “she is joining my peerage, her name is nissa marigold” she narrowed her eyes at Brandon “do not bother her unless I say so... she has been through a lot and needs time” she looked back down at nissa “anything else you need me to prepare for you nissa? I’m not sure any of us could wash you clean..”

Nissa blinked and looked as eira spoke to her and tilted her head before looking around and then stood and removed her dress and then walked over to the edge of the table and started growing, getting off the table before she was to big, stopping once she was 3’6” then took the saucer and lifted it to her lips drinking the remaining water down at once, now that was bigger the group could see she actually had a pretty good sized pair of breasts, and she sure wasn’t shy about letting them see her body, though besides her chest her body still looked almost child like, a trait that wasn’t that strange among the fairies

Eira blinked seeing all that happen “Ok... umm well now we can... umm viconia? Would you help me?” She asked getting up and blinking as nissa hugged onto her giving viconia a distrustful look, well given their race’s interactions it would not be that unusual to find a fairy that didn’t trust drows, but since this particular fairy was going to be joining the peerage she would have to eventually get used to the drow “ah, nissa it’s alright you can trust her... well better then you can trust silverwing sometimes”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:16 pm

Brand and Viconia stared at the tiny creature. Their eyes were filled with wonder at the sight of her...and no wonder. Fae Folk were very, very rare and reclusive. As soon as he registered the fact that she was hurt the dragon muttered a curse upon the soul of whomever had harmed her.

Viconia watched without saying a word. She stood by as she was introduced and stepped forward when called.

"I won't expect her to put aside a few thousand years of fear overnight," the dark elf said. "But you have my word, little one, I just want to see how badly you are injured and what needs to be done."

Brand, meanwhile, was sputtering a bit at the implication that he was somehow less trustworthy than a Drow.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:56 pm

Nissa stared at viconia for a bit before turning her head looking at eira and then let go of the hug taking hold of eira’s arm hugging eira’s hand against her chest

Eira blinked and smiled at brand seeing his stuttering “well when it comes to females with nice bodies are you going to say I’m wrong silverwing?” She asked him partly teasing him then looked down at nissa “come on, I can’t get in the bath with you but I’ll help viconia clean you up properly since she can” with that she turned to lead the fae girl into the bathroom

“Ei... ra... can’t?” The girl asked softly tilting her head her voice was soft and sounded young, that said though eira wouldn’t notice it given her proximity viconia would get a glance of a mark on nissa’s back when her hair swayed, it was right below the base of nissa’s wings, it was a symbol even drow would recognize with how little fae knowledge they could get from their regular elven cousins, a symbol that in fae language meant ‘queen’ by design it had the appearance of a birthmark

Eira petted the girls head with her free hand “yes, if I did it would need to be ice cold because I’m recovering from a bad time yesterday” she explained to nissa as they entered the bathroom and looked at viconia “if you would please make the water, I am still having troubles generating warm water” she sweatdropped a bit her tail swishing mindlessly behind her

Nissa just tilted her head and then looked back at viconia and stared again, though this time she didn’t have that distrustful look in her eyes as she watched the older looking woman
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:17 am

The dark elf approached the bath and cast her heating spell on the tub. When the water was sufficiently warm for the little fae girl, Viconia casually disrobed...an act that almost made Brand choke when he saw her naked. The Drow climbed into the tub and held her arms out for the little fae girl.

"I would be honored to help bathe you," the dark elf said in elven. "Little...Princess? Or am I mistaken and misreading your mark?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:09 am

The tub needed to be filled by touching the small circle on the floor but viconia could do that easily while producing warmer water then eira. Eira though just smiled and walked over to the bath tub with Nissa once it was ready

Nissa for her part would reach a foot down to touch the water with her toes, though she almost lost her balance at viconia bringing up the princess part and she quickly looked at the drow, then her eyes turned away... then back to viconia then away and down again... repeating this for a bit before finally getting into the tub and shaking her head “not... princess... no longer...” she said faintly though she did mumble some things to. With that done though she let go of eira and let viconia be the main one to wash her, she really had not had a bath for some time before now judging by how much it would take to get her clean, during the bath though slowly nissa would relax bit by bit with viconia, hints of distrust did still pop up, but those were in response to the drow getting to close to nissa’s wings

Eira would help the best she could on washing nissa, being the one to take care of nissa’s back since the fairy girl seemed to not like viconia’s hands near her wings
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:25 am

“I’ll get some fae folk food,” Brandon said, despite wanting to watch more. He was intensely curious about how a fae princess could be de-throned. That and the opportunity to stare at naked girls.

He went to the kitchen and prepared a meal of bread, Homey, and cream, trying to take her size into account for the portions.

Soon he returned with the food on a tray. He set the tray within reach of the bathers and stepped back politely.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:10 am

Eira blinked as Brandon left “how does he know what would be fae folk food?” She asked even she wasn’t really sure what they needed besides what her brother had told her when handing nissa over, when he got back though and set the food down she smiled “thank you Brandon”

Velvet would return before eira and viconia were done washing nissa in her hands a small potted group of flowers that she took over to the night stand and set it down before going to the bathroom “I brought the plant my lady, do you want me to take over washing her?”

Eira shookher head “thank you but no.. tend to Brandon outside of the bathroom please”

“Yes my lady, come on my lord” velvet said taking hold of Brandon’s wrist and pulling him towards the bathroom door and out of the bathroom shutting the door behind her “there we go, now anything you wish of this maid my lord?” She asked purposely putting a hand on her chest to help draw his attention there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually eira and viconia would finally finish getting nissa cleaned, the water now completely dirty and eira would get up grabbing a towel “there we go nissa your all clean”

Nissa blinked and climbed out of the tub when they were done cleaning her and looked at viconia “thank... you” she said to the drow then looked at the food and her stomach let out an audible growl even though she didn’t make a move to grab for it

Eira giggled hearing nissa’s stomach as she started drying nissa’s arms off first “here you can go ahead and eat nissa, we aren’t going to be mean and I can dry you off fully when your done” she smiled as nissa immediately sat down and grabbed the food starting to eat it eira then looking at viconia and her voice being heard only by viconia in the drows head “a group of humans apparently found her home and either captured or killed all the fae there, she escaped somehow and ended up in the underworld when she hid in the bag of a reincarnated devil who was teleporting here.... from there brother took her under his protection until he could pass her to me, they still don’t know the humans that did it”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:28 pm

Brandon frowned. What the hell was he, a pet to be satisfied by being tossed a bone?

Well...Velvet was one hell of a bone...

Brandon grinned. Fine. He'd play along this time around. He scooped up Velvet by her waist and casually slung her over his shoulder. Humming slightly, happy to feel her big bosom against his back, Brandon marched her over to his own room for some...privacy.

"It's probably the best you didn't let Brandon hear that," Viconia said as she watched the little one eat. "He'd be going up in flames right now if he learned that. And trying to hunt the humans who did this down."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:55 pm

velvet eeped as she was scooped up and carried to his room sighing "so can i please strip myself before you have your fun my lord?" she asked once they entered his room, she would normally complain she needed to tend to viconia and eira too but as eira had ordered her to take brandon out of the room so she just resigned herself to be his bone for the time being

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eira nodded viconia had only needed think those word since the conversation was mental "why do you think i destroyed the paper and made that comment about humans back then?" she watched nissa eating and now spoke out loud "viconia can you go get my pieces? their in the small wooden case top drawer of my night stand, it has my family's mark on it" she held up her hand a magic circle forming for a second before all but the center symbol which was a dragon head was left floating above her palm, though viconia no doubt already knew that was the bune's family symbol

nissa stopped eating as eira spoke about the pieces and looked up first at the drow then eira and tilted her head "eira?" she asked in a questioning tone

eira crouched smiling "its ok nissa, remember what me and lord lucifer talked to you about me making you a reincarnated devil? im just going to go ahead and do that and make you part of my peerage" she hugged nissa "it wont hurt and as lord lucifer said i can protect you much better that way

nissa hesitated for a moment and then nodded "ok.... i trust eira..." she finally said more then a single word without a pause as she returned the hug then let go and set the remaining bread down then took the towel and started to dry herself off, it was slow and she didnt do a great job, this being the first time she as a fairy dried herself off with something like a towel rather then a simple magic spell or.. well whatever the methods the fairies used to dry themselves off. but regardless after eira helped her she was finished drying except her hair by the time viconia returned
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:30 pm

Brandon scoffed audibly as he set Velvet down.

"You should be more concerned about your fun," he said as he reached around behind her and began unzipping her maid uniform. "Since you're going to get a lot of it."

He had her out of her clothing faster than she might have managed. For a moment he stepped back and admired the view...F-cup breasts, narrow waist, lovely hips, shapely legs. Then he practically tackled her to his bed. His own clothing dropped to the floor behins him as though he had somehow melted out of them. Soon his lips were locked on the maid's mouth and his hands were exploring her glorious body.

He was a very fast learner...despite herself Velvet soon found herself feeling very good and warm indeed...

Viconia returned with the case of Pieces, holding the box carefully.

"Which piece were you thinking of giving her?" Viconia asked. "Perhaps Knight? She appears quick and agile. Or Pawn?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay