Heiress of Bune (whitebrand and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Heiress of Bune (whitebrand and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:18 am

Eira smiled “as I said, your going to become my servant”

Avalon stomped a hoof getting over her shock “and who says you get to decide that for me little girl?!” She tightened her grip on arondight a hint of sudden anger in her voice

Eira stopped smiling at that and spoke “well, I decided it because you, and your entire herd, are responsible for the trouble you’ve caused me and my servants.” She turned her gaze to arondight “as such I want compensation and with you fated to be banished by your herd it works out perfectly” her gaze moved back to Avalon “of course if you’d rather... I don’t mind turning you into food along with half your herd as a different kind of compensation” she let her demonic aura flair up and wrap around her the entire air for a good distance past silverwing even, going to below zero temperatures, though at the same time she motioned with a hand and viconia felt herself warm to counter the feeling of cold eira produced “either way your fate is sealed”

Avalon shivered at it suddenly getting so cold using her force of will to keep anything more then that showing in response as she stared at eira’s eyes and after a moment of thought shifted her grip and stabbed arondight into the ground, she didn’t care about her life, but even if their were banishing her she still loved her centaur herd “fine... I will take sole responsibility for the trouble Theodore caused you and your servants” she shifted to human form and knelt “please bring your judgement down upon myself alone” she requested bowing her head

Eira smiled letting her aura subside and the air to slowly regain its normal temperature “good” she turned to viconia and looked into the box a hand going to her chin in thought before grabbing the knight pieces and stepped closer to Avalon so they were only a few inches apart, eira taller right now only due to avalon’s kneel and bowing head suddenly bringing one leg up slamming the knee into avalon’s face making the bigger girl fall back and grab her own nose, the scent of blood coming out “hmm... nope didn’t settle any of my anger after all” eira said disappointedly “well lay down girl or I’ll have silverwing force you to it...” she ordered Avalon with a firm voice

Avalon looked at eira bewildered as Avalon held her bleeding nose, was this little girl really angry? No matter how the centaur stared at eira she didn’t sense any anger at all in the girl’s expression or body language! But no, that didn’t matter, she agreed to serve this girl in compensation for the trouble caused so it would be dishonorable to disobey now so Avalon still in human form laid down on the ground only to gasp out

The reason for the gasp was eira, the moment Avalon laid down eira herself leapt up and lifted her legs up and slightly spread so her butt landed firmly on avalon’s stomach then cast a spell to completely bind Avalon to the ground, in truth she had hidden all her anger but it wasn’t anger towards the centaurs so much as it was anger at herself for hurting Nissa “now then time to make you my knight” she generated the floating circle and set first one then the second piece on “huh... your going to take both of them... guess your pretty powerful even without arondight to have this kind of value” she commented then shrugged and said her chant to activate the evil pieces which sank into Avalon through the circle making the girl glow faintly for a second before eira stood and released Avalon and looked at silverwing noticing the stone in his claws and getting a smile rushing over “that looks pretty! Where did you find it?”

Avalon when she was released sat up and coughed a bit removing her hand from her nose and frowning at the fact eira did that then just went over to silverwing as if the girl’s attention had been drawn away completely by the object he had, Avalon turning to viconia “is she.. usually like this?” She asked
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:18 am

Silverwing quickly morphed into his talk, handsome human form...with a bit of effort. He held the stone in his palm.

“It may be why he was so fast on his own,” Brandon said. “Maybe we should give it to Nissa. As a kind of apology for being hurt.”

Eira knew that Brandon was fighting his draconian instincts to say such a thing. Dragon’s were territorial and acquisitive by nature.

“I...kind of used her as a battering ram on the guy,” he admitted. “To provoke him into releasing you.”

Viconia stared at Eira as she tried to answer Avalon.

“You gave no idea,” she said. “For what it’s worth, her threat against your village was probably hollow. Probably. She’s really not into hurting innocent people for other people’s wrongs. But she’s happy to use the threat to get what she wants. It’s kind of expected of us, really.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:38 am

Eira blinked staring at the stone and tilted her head “wouldn’t this be... a sacred gear?” She asked herself more then anything though hearing silverwing a suggestion about Nissa she looked at him and nodded “yes I fully agree, for now let’s store it with my evil pieces, keep either of our hoarding instincts from becoming a problem” she gave a half hearted smile, she had that same territorial and acquisitiveness nature in her too even if it was for the most part weaker then brandon’s own since she wasn’t a full dragon

Avalon sighed “...I guess, devils rarely deal in others if it’s not business of some kind.. or so I’ve been told” she got up grabbing arondight and shifting it to a ribbon with which she tied her hair back with it “though now I gotta ask, more specifically, she the type that treats her servants terribly? I got that impression from how she acted with that fairy.. Nissa was it? And the maid aswell” she frowned looking at eira not liking the idea of serving this little girl oath or not if that was the case
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:18 pm

“Not at all,” Viconia explained. “She’s actually very kind hearted with us. She rescued me from poverty, took in the fairy when no one else would...we might gripe a little here and there or tease a bit, even squabble from time to time, but we’re actually quite lucky to have her. Of course when we’re with company we watch our manners much more closely.”

Brandon took the gemstone and placed it in the box with the remaining pieces. He sighed with a bit of regret but shook it off a moment later. Instead he gathered up Eira in a big, heartfelt hug.

“Almost thought we’d lost you,” he said in her ear.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Eira and Brandon had to go over to Avalon and viconia to put away the gemstone so eira heard viconia’s response though she had heard it even from where she was talking with Brandon but now she felt like actually joining it “I didn’t rush to Nissa because she was being cared for by viconia and as the one who injured her it’s not my right to approach her until I can apologize, we devils may be known to be a cruel and tricky bunch... but it’s not like every devil is that way, nor are we without our own honor” when Brandon picked her up she smiled looking at him “and leave a poor child like you without your adopted mother? I’d be the shame of the bune clan” she responded lightly as she reached to pat his head but Brandon could sense it, the girl had been just as concerned herself

Avalon looked at the pair listening to eira and frowned “I see... that reputation comes from the Bible though, it’s part of the mythology devils are in” at the girls comment to Brandon she blinked looking between them “wait.. what do you mean adopted mother!?”

Eira looked at Avalon “is it? Then it’s probably referring to the old devils back before the three powers made a very fragile peace just to survive... I have no clue cause as devils we can’t read the Bible, holy artifact and all that nonsense” she then looked at Brandon “and yes I’ve raised him since he hatched, despite how Brandon looks he is only seven, it’s traditional for my family to be given a dragon egg when we are young and raise it ourselves” she pouted slipping free “though maybe it’s just me over thinking it but I feel I got tricked into hatching a male dragon, my mother’s is a female as are my brother and fathers... only I have a male” she tilts her head “I’m pretty sure the dragoness that gave me Brandon said their genders are fluid until just before they hatch and she talked with mother just before she taught me the method to care for a dragon egg” she crossed her arms her story made it very clear, if the gender fact was true she was without question told the method to make Brandon hatch a male

Avalon couldn’t help but listen and rubbed her forehead “Well then... this is a bit much... shall we go into town? I need to get my stuff before we go and surely you want to get dressed right?”

Eira blinked and crossed her arms “I’m staying for my vacation and your staying with me... as for my being naked... well I don’t mind at all I’m not ashamed of my still developing body....” she glanced at viconia for a moment then looked back at Avalon “usually...” she added in a very suspicious manner
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:35 pm

Brandon sniffed derisively. She might have raised him from an egg, but his emotions towards her were most definitely of the not of the mother/son type at all. He had a few suspicions about why he had been born male, but he dared not voice them.

Viconia tried to hide a smile at Eira's suspicious look.

"You'll find we're a pretty accepting bunch," Brandon said as he stepped forward, ready to accompany the newest team member into her home. "Race-wise anyway."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:48 am

Avalon at this point was now just lost for words and stood up “...” she just shook her head after a brief pause deciding better of saying the one thought that occurred to her and just lead the way back to town

Eira blinked and hmmed but didn’t mind avalon’s silence, the centaur’s body language already easily told them she gave up at this point though she did look between viconia and Brandon and spoke true heartfelt gratitude in her voice “thank you both... from the bottom of my heart... thank you both for bringing yourselves to fight me without reserve” she walked to follow Avalon after their replies

When the group entered the village the great Chief was standing there and hmphed to Avalon “well it’s been resolved girl... so get out” he said tossing a large shoulder bag down, no doubt it held avalon’s stuff

Avalon looked up at the great Chief and then down to the bag hesitating “....” her face showed just defeat, she had not even been given the chance to return to her house one last time like this

Eira blinked seeing this exchange and hmmed turning to viconia “viconia? Who is this bearded old man and why does he seem to think he can treat my newest servant that way?”

The great Chief turned towards eira “ah I suppose your lady eira bune then? I am...” he spoke to her but got interrupted by a cold reply from eira

“I did not ask you, I asked my bishop” she said it expertly hiding her anger at the old centaur but it was still said with an edge to it, she could already guess who he really was but she had no intention of being respectful right now hence her requesting viconia to tell her to add a bit more disrespect towards him
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:37 am

“He appears to be he Alpha Stallion if the herd,” Viconia said properly. “And possibly a relative of your servant, though unlikely. Strictly speaking it is his decision about to whom he extends membership of his herd...” Viconia paused, eyeing the big male. “...but his ability to diplomatically resolve a given situation seems to be beyond him. Perhaps you should speak in words no larger than one or two syllables.”

Brandon smirked. Being young, he rather hoped the old man would make an issue of things. Maybe he could pretend to eat a few of the overstacked, topless females watching. Or at least chase them around so he could watch their boobs bounce.

With Eira’s permission, of course.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:05 pm

Eira hmmed listening to viconia and then looking at the old centaur “is that so.... bit strange then isn’t it? Even if you have the right to kick her from your herd, the fact she is my servant means if I stay here as a guest she too has that same right”

The great Chief narrowed his eyes at eira “with due respect lady eira I am allowed to choose who has the right to stay as a guest, I have no problems with yourself or your servants with the exception of her alone”

Avalon was looking between them worried a great deal

Eira hmmed “I see... well then that’s fine I won’t stay here” she got a devilish grin “but let me make something clear old sir.... I DO NOT forgive what happened to myself because of your herds actions, Avalon Is paying the price I’ve deemed appropriate by being forced into my service, but your herd still hasn’t paid any price for the inconvenience or trouble you have caused... and my parents won’t be happy to hear what has occurred here to their one and only heir that is me” at this point her smile faded and she raised her aura dropping the temperature with it “if your willing to bend on this point I will turn a partial blind eye to your herds involvement, but if you wish to keep your current stance then I will simply return home without turning a blind eye....” as she said that last part suddenly her eyes went a little glossy but she resisted showing her internal struggle right now, this show of power was her last for a while because mentally she was starting to lose consciousness from the strain

The old centaur shivered and stayed silent listening to eira and closed his eyes “fine then.... you can stay at her house for your visit lady eira along with all your servants” he said backing down, he didn’t want to cross a pillar clan after all especially not the one that reigns over lesser dragons but with that done he hmphed and turned away motioning for everyone to go back to what they were doing

Eira calmed her aura down but the moment nobody was watching her and her servants any longer her knees buckled and she fell to the ground without moving to ease her fall

Avalon seeing things get settled was left speechless so just grabbed the bag and looked at them “well I will lead the way for everyone then..... my lady!” She said already switching how she called eira due to the change in position but she was worried seeing the young girl collapse
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:27 pm

Brandon's eyes lit up as the temperature dropped...because of the effect that the co;d had on the mares' nipples. Sadly they covered up fairly quickly and he couldn't blame them. The instant Eira buckled, though, he was right there propping her up. He lifted her into his arms easily while Avalon led the way.

Viconia caught Brandon's reaction and silently rolled her eyes.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:38 am

Eira barely registered that she got supported and was limp as Brandon picked her up “sorry... my body won’t respond...” she said with unfocused eyes, she was still conscious and mentally there, but physically her body has accumulated more then double the stress it was used too due to her rampaging, outrage is a powerful trump card for dragons but it’s not without its risks and that goes double for a pseudo dragon like eira since regardless of her bloodline and the way she often acted she is still a pure devil who happens to have dragon related ability

Avalon hearing eira frowned but kept leading the way, when they got there she quickly opened the bedroom “here let her lay in here please” the bedroom was plain... a bit to plain actually, the only furniture in here was a large bed that was barely more then a super soft mattress that was wide and spacious while being barely thicker then two or three bed sheets, it fortunately had pillows but there wasn’t a sheet on it. On the walls where what looked like shield and sword plaques the shields being decorated with a centaur outline that seemed to be reared up aiming a bow, there was also a nightstand next to the bed but with all this said the description of the room was complete, there didn’t even appear to be a closet door or anything of the sort

“I’ll be fine....” eira said with a voice that sounded like it belonged to someone resisting and losing to drowsiness her body still not wanting to respond to the girl’s mental desire to stay active not sleep
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:30 am

“Shut up and go to sleep, Eira,” Brandon said bluntly. “And trust us to take care of you. That’s what we’re for.”

He gently rapped the side of Eiras head before he returned his attention to their host.

“What’s the story behind the shield?” He asked. “And why didn’t the old man put it among your things?”

Viconia, meanwhile, set up magical alarms and other defenses around the hut to ensure privacy.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:05 pm

Eira looked at Brandon and let out a weak growl “I didn’t raise a ru....” she was cut off as her body won out mid sentence and she fell asleep

Avalon sweatdropped seeing eira and Brandon’s interaction though at his question she looked at it and shrugged “because it’s the heraldry of the herd... it’s nothing but a display, the swords too” she sighed turning and leaving the bedroom “should I make something for her? I’ve never seen anyone acting like that before” she said meaning how eira had acted fine after being rescued then, at least to everyone else’ view point just collapsing without any prior sign

(Gonna go ahead and skip ahead and have a little scene between eira and silverwing before we go to the next servants recruiting)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vacation wasn’t much of a vacation as the moment the sun set eira’s mother arrived and took all of them back to the underworld, after giving all three servants a good chewing out of course, and only Avalon being victim of some intense flame construct chasing her though. Eira herself remained in a deep sleep for the entire week which her mother revealed to be due to the outrage and she also made it very clear to all the peerage members to without exception prevent such a thing from occurring again since the bune clan had a high chance of dieing just from the act of going through an outrage period.

When eira did finally awaken at sun set on the seventh day she spent four hours in a room privately with her parents and brother talking with them before being released and now she was with Brandon just the two of them, her attire consist of a simple summer dress that reached her knees and was white, it was night time and cold but that didn’t bother her as she looked at the sky “Silverwing.... you know I’m kinda jealous of you” she said in a rather self-depreciating way
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:28 am

Silverwing looked startled.

“Jealous?” He repeated. “Of me? Don’t be silly. What have I got to be jealous about?”

He was in his dragon form, his tail slightly curled around the space Eira stood in. The cold did not bother him any more than it did his mistress.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:49 am

Eira who was actually sitting on a bench just giggles looking down at his head and reached out to run her hand along it petting him “a few things, but mainly your strength and the fact that you don’t have to worry about ‘death’ hanging over your anger” her facial expression went solemn as she mentioned the second part “mother told me it clearly, the fact that I’m alive right now is well beyond a miracle, outrage for me is just that dangerous” she looked into silverwing’s eyes “yet even with my body enhanced by that berserk state and the sword, you still came out of fighting me directly without a single wound it’s quite an amazing thing that makes me feel jealous to the max” she leaned in and kissed his nose “I want to reach that level... I want to become stronger so I won’t lose to you in anything....” she said it firmly with a strong look to her face, but silverwing who has been with her for so long could see it in her eyes that deep ‘fear’ she was trying to push away
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:25 am

"Well I had a lot of help," Silverwing said. "Lots of buffs put on me by Viconia before we attacked. And I kept calm while you were going wild. You're plenty dtrong all by yourself. If you'd had your wits about you there probably would have been a real problem or two."

He nuzzled her with the side of his head.

"You're okay," he said. "And you have plenty of growing to do. You're going to be scary. One day."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:45 am

Eira didn’t resist and leaned into the nuzzling “... alright...” she said after a short pause before falling silent again wrapping her arms around his neck just behind his head and leaning into his head with her eyes closed

Eira remained like this for some time before she let go and went back to sitting straight and lady like on the bench “really... you can come out of hiding Nissa, I still need to apologize to you” she said then reached into her dress and pulled out a familiar looking blue stone, velvet had apparently hidden it after the full group returned to the mansion, but since Eira woke up silverwing would know the maid hasn’t been around Eira since Eira woke up so that was a mystery as to why eira had it now

Nissa who had poked her head out of the plants a little bit away and tilting her head before carefully flying over “eira... ok now?” She asked hesitantly stopping and keeping herself floating in one spot with some distance from Eira, silverwing inbetween the two of course

Eira looked at the little fairy “frustrated and bothered a bit but I’m fine mentally, I’m still me” she held out the stone “here, as an apology for injuring you in my rage... and silverwing apparently using you as a battering ram... this sacred gear is for you to use” she glanced at silverwing as she mentioned what he did as if trying to confirm from his expression she was remembering that right

Nissa blinked and used her barriers to grab the stone and bring it over to herself, the stone was half her height in size! “Eira... accepted..” she said as she stared at the blue stone
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:19 am

To non dragons, silverwing’s expression didn’t change much, but Eira caught the subtle softening of his features and the slight nod. He didn’t say anything though. This was Eiras show. At least until the fey girl took the jewel.

“This item is a powerful tool,” he said. “Our enemy used it to enhance his speed and other traits. It should be very useful to you, once you’ve mastered it.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:44 am

Nissa listened to silverwings explanation and nodded in understanding just wrapping it in more barriers as if preparing to carry it with those

Eira blinked seeing that and spoke “ah Nissa, since it’s a sacred gear you want to press it against your chest and imagine it sinking into your chest, it’s like the gem on avalon’s chest in terms of it needing to be inside your body”

Nissa looked at eira and listened then looked back at the gem and hugged it then closed her eyes to imagine, the stone sinking into her body with a faint glow that stopped once the stone fully disappeared and Nissa opened her eyes looking herself over as if confused “stone vanished.... no difference?”

Eira stood and gently reached over rubbing Nissa’s torso with a finger “no you won’t feel any different right away but it’s now inside you and once you awaken it you should be able to use its powers”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:23 am

Silverwing nodded his draconian head.

"We're going to have to practice coordinating in combat," he said. "Especially once you get used to using the gear. I won't us you and your shield as a ram again until we get more practice in."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay