The neko goddess and her little servant ((me and Lyanna))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The neko goddess and her little servant ((me and Lyanna))

Postby TheSaladKing » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:02 am

Neky was at her temple waiting for someone to come. She used her powers to lure one of her dear nekos and she was really happy to know she fell for it. Neky was now getting ready for her prey to arrive. She was drooling, already knowing the sweet taste of nekos in her mouth.
TheSaladKing
New to the forum

Re: The neko goddess and her little servant ((me and Lyanna)

Postby Lyanna » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:05 am

That dream...

Lyanna had been haunted by the vivid dreams for some time now. The first few times she dismissed them, but it soon became too much. She had to investigate the matter. Sure that she was dreaming of a real place, the catgirl has asked around and been directed here, to this strange temple. Where did it come from? What is it? Feline curiosity compels her to investigate. She takes a deep breath and a moment to straighten out her dress, then steps up to the entrance...
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheSaladKing » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:21 am

Neky jump of her chair and she look at Lyanna smiling happily "Hello there! I'm glad you got my invite! Would you like a bit of tea? Maybe even a bit of cake?" She seemed really friendly.
TheSaladKing
New to the forum

Postby Lyanna » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:02 pm

She jumps in surprise to find someone was expecting her. Enthusiastically so. Lyanna clears her throat and nods with a soft smile as she pads closer to the stranger. "Invite? I... well, I don't know about that but I won't turn down your hospitality." She takes a look around the room, trying to get her bearings.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheSaladKing » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:20 pm

Neky smile and she come closer to the girl "Do you know who I am sweetie?~" she was pourring tea while her tail was holding a knife to cut a piece of cake "There you go!" She hands her cup and her cake, smiling
TheSaladKing
New to the forum

Postby TheSaladKing » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:28 pm

The cake was having blue fish shaped sparckles on it and there was some icing on it, it smelled good and looked delicious. It seemed like it was Neky who made it. The tea was nature, letting you do all you had to do by yourself. The cup and the plate seemed to be from the same porcelain and gold set. Neky for herself looked like the mix of a princess and a greek goddess.
TheSaladKing
New to the forum

Return to Private Roleplay