Hunter and Hunted (angrytiger12 x xenophylia)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Hunter and Hunted (angrytiger12 x xenophylia)

Postby xenophylia » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:31 am

He got the hint at what she was doing long before she took things too far. “You can rub against anything you want, but absolutely no peeing on anything! I'll show you where to relieve yourself as I'm sure you probably didn't use any toilets in the jungle.”

He quickly showed her the bathroom and gave a quick demonstration of how it worked. He also indicated that it's use was mandatory if she didn't want an immediate one way ticket back to the jungle. Better to be firm on that point sooner rather than later.

He showed her the fridge and pantry, and what passed for food in the city. “It may take you some time to get used to cooked food. WE can certainly get some raw meat to supplement your diet. But you'll find that once you get used to city food that it isn't so bad.”

Next was the bedroom. “This is where we sleep. Probably a bit nicer than sleeping on the ground. Give it a try. The sheets are real silk too. I just always kind of liked the feel of silk.” They were- of course- also black.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:16 am

The Jaguar was about to explain that one marks the den with their body and doesn't hard marking, however the explanation of the bathroom distracted her. like everything in the city is was all so fascinating to her. she jumped up on the sink when he showed her what happened when he flushed the toilet. while on all fours she watched the water swirl her head fallowing the motion cutely. she happily agree to use the toilet after she climbed down and flushed the device herself.

Katie rubbed on the bathroom door scenting it like she had the other door. the fridge and pantry was intriguing, she sniffed the scentless boxes and cans. the pictures promised more but they would wait having the tour going she simply had Eris find her something to munch on. a bag of pork rinds was a new and interesting snack for the carnivore. she cutely held the bag and munched on the rinds as she fallowed, of course after rubbing her scent into the door. the promise of real meat perked her cute little ears but again that had to wait.

In the bedroom the cat sniff at the black silk sheets before gently climbing up on the bed and stretching out with her bag of snacks. she looked up at Eris with a curled rind sticking from her mouth. her tail slowly swished over her out stretched legs, "soft." she purred and eyed him, "only sleep?" she asked with a look in her eyes. like the rest of the wolf's home his bedroom was simple and black.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:51 am

"No....the bed isn't only for sleep, though that's all the action it has seen recently." He thought of his recent encounter with Kala and wondered if she'd ever be sharing a bed with him again. He supposed it didn't matter- he had Katie now, and she was probably all that he could handle. He was about to say something else but suddenly went silent. "Listen..." he said, putting his fingers to his mouth in a "ssshhh" gesture. There was the sound of banging and things being moved from next door. The walls here were apparently not very thick at all.

"Someone is finally moving into the apartment next door. I'll have to keep an eye out to see who it it. That might be a good opportunity for you to meet someone so we can start socializing you. And yeah, the walls are thin, so if you make too much noise I'll have to muzzle you. Wouldn't want the neighbors to think bad thoughts about us, would we?"

He looked at her lying on the bed. She was cute, and a part of him wanted to show her exactly what the bed could be used for. But the thing with Kala had him a bit down. In a way he was glad things were over, but he would have liked to see things end on a better note.

"So...wanna watch TV or something?" he said, trying to get his mind off Kala.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:08 pm

the feline mowed and sighed, "okay." she sat up with munched the rind in her mouth. she purred and stood on the bed swishing her tail behind her tail. she hopped down with out out a sound, "whats tv." her ears twitched at the thumping from the other room. she looked at the wall then back to Eris, "snuggle too?" she asked.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:32 am

A moment later they were on the couch staring at what appeared to be a plain white wall. He grabbed a small black box with a lot of buttons on the table in front of the couch. A moment later the wall in front of them flooded with color. "This is TV. You can find just about anything you can imagine to watch. And some things you probably can't imagine. Sadly, I spend far too much time in this spot trying to entertain myself." He rapidly flipped through channels as if trying to show her how diverse the content was. Speakers embedded in the walls made the sounds seem to come from everywhere.

"There are also games we can play, but I'll save that for another time. I don't want you to feel too...overwhelmed."

Finally he stopped on a channel that was featuring some kind of wildlife show. "This might remind you of home..." he said with a yawn. Eris placed his head on her shoulder and in a moment he was asleep. And shortly after, there was a strange sound.

"That's the doorbell, Katie. It means we have a visitor."

He pushed a switch on the black box again and the image changed to just outside his front door. A woman stood there. She was about Katie's height and appeared to be a purebred human. Her skin was pale and her hair was almost white but she seemed young, probably not too far out of her teens. She was dressed in a business skirt and blouse and he realized she was quite attractive for a human.

"Any idea who she is?" he said to Katie jokingly. At least it wasn't Kala.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:04 pm

Katie purred as she pulled her legs up leaned on Eris, she was fascinated by the tv. though she was startled at first when the nature show about deer came on she stared. her paws and tail twitched. the wolf could feel her tense slightly almost ready to pounce.

when Eris laid his head on her shoulder she relaxed and she started to purr. it was conferrable until the bell rang. she jumped and growled a little at the sound. then she watched as he turned the tv to the door bell view.

"Dont know but i see." she hopped up swishing her tail under the little gown as she walked over to the door. she looked at it and meowed as she turned the handle awkwardly. she meowed and pulled the door open and meow blinking at the human without saying anything.
angrytiger12
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay