Hunter and Hunted (angrytiger12 x xenophylia)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Hunter and Hunted (angrytiger12 x xenophylia)

Postby xenophylia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:12 am

"Well, you don't really need one....but don't you want one? Seems kind of impersonal to call you "kitty" or "cat" or something, especially considering what we're about to do. How about....Katie? Kind of easy to remember for a made up name since you're a "Kat". Get it?"

He smiled at her, wondering if ferals had any concept of humor at all. If not, she was going to have to develop one if she were to spend any time with him.

He glanced down at his swollen shaft which no longer had her hand wrapped around it and frowned. "You didn't have to stop, you know. But that reminds me of something else we need to discuss. See that lumpy thing around the base of my shaft? That's called a "knot". It's an evolutionary thing to insure that the mating process completes even when the female is less than motivated. Once it's inside you, we're gonna be together whether you want it or not until I...er...finish. So don't freak out about it. And don't try to pull yourself off me once I'm inside you. It will hurt- both of us- and will definitely spoil the mood. And with that out of the way, I'm going to let you pick which position you want- from behind or with one of us on top. I owe you at least that for saving my life given the circumstances. And yes, I do talk a lot when I'm nervous. Sorry. I've never fucked a wild cat before. Or any cat, for that matter."

He lay back in the flowers, letting his cock- which at this point was throbbing- jut out at her. The tip was already slick with precum. "Bring it on..." he said, smiling a wicked smile at her.

Unbeknownst to either of them, a set of large, yellow eyes watched curiously from the edge of the forest. The eyes and their owner were hungry, but even more so patient. "Two for the price of one...." it hissed to itself. Best to let the two would be lovers distract themselves before making an introduction.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:00 pm

as Eirs sat back away form her the jaguar sat up rubbing her chin like she was trying to figure out a difficult math problem, "Katie like kat." her green eyes brightened as she smiled. her giggle was like the sound of a couple of sliver bells, she looked up at Eris with an adorable smile. her tail wiggled behind her as she said, "I am Katie."

the newly christened jaguar lowered her head smiling a certain smile as she said, "now stop talking." she reached over and grabbed Eris's arms again and pulled him into another kiss. Katie's tongue pulled on his as she laid back bringing him over her, "now breed me good." she mumbled into the wolf's mouth.

Katie put one paw on the wolf's cheek as their tongues danced in their maws again. the lip lock was hot and wet and only broke for a moment when they needed too take a steamy breath. Katie's other hand reached down and took the wolf's dick by what would become his knot. she angled it at her wet entrance. Eirs's precum dripped on his soon to be mate and mixed with her out natural lubricants, "now."
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:45 pm

The cat didn't have to ask again. Eris allowed her to guide him to her entrance. He pushed the head of his cock inside her, allowing their juices to mingle as he pushed it in and out several times, each time guiding himself in a bit deeper. Eventually he had gone deep enough to enter her with his entire length with the exception of his knot.

The next thrust was more forceful as his knot forced past her lips and parted her wide. It slipped inside her tightness much easier than he had anticipated, but her hole contracted around it tightly. He gave a teasing pull to try to withdraw, and realized quickly she wasn't letting him leave. Smiling widely, he pulled her forward to him, kissing her deeply as he began slowly thrusting. Having his knot inside her felt like heaven- it had been so long since he'd been permitted to truly penetrate his lover and this only reminded him how much he missed entering this deeply.

“Mmmm,,,,you feel so good, Katie. I want this to last a long time, so I'm going to go slowly. His hands roamed over her body stroking the fur of her sides and back, then finally setting upon her hips as he guided her to the slow rhythm he had begun.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:02 pm

when the wolf popped her flower Katie yelped a little and threw her head back. it hurt but only for a moment like all first times. with in just a couple of thrust she started to pant as a tension built in her belly. she looked at the wolf as his balls slapped against her firm rump with a wet smack. just before Eris shoved his knot into Katie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her close to pant and moan in his ear. Kala never did anything like that, it was like she was ashamed of her own enjoyment of the act.

Katie yelped even cuter when she was tied to her first lover. her claws gripped his hide, with an invigorating pain driving him on to breed this female under him, she wanted it she needed it at this moment she was his and as his knot stretched her to her limit. they became one. Eris's could feel her heart racing in time with his through the slick folds of her insides.

Katie barely heard when EIrs said he was talking it slow. the jaguar was in heaven as she breathlessly gasp, "so good." she started to breath faster and repeated, "so good SO GOO!." she threw her head back pressing her ears into the dirt as she roared. the warm wet folds of the first timer pulsed around the wolf's shaft and she thrust her hips against him as a small flood of fem cum rushed around his shaft and was damed by his knot. she thrashed about under him for a moment. she relaxed under him panting.

"wait." she panted pulling herself to his chest and wrapped her legs around his back holding him still, "breath." she said trying to catch breath. the experienced wolf knew the young cat just had a massive orgasm and just needed a moment to rest, though that could be good for his own control.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:20 am

As she'd asked he waited, slowing down his thrusts just enough to maintain his erection. Not that that was a problem- she felt wonderful. Slick and tight and he could feel her muscles kneading his cock even now.

“Come on, Katie...try to keep up! I'm not nearly finished with you...you're going to have plenty more of those until we're done. I thought cats were known for their stamina!” He was joking of course, but at the same time didn't want to give her any reason to stop. As the sun warmed them in this perfumed field of flowers he imagined this was what heaven must be like.

But he let her catch her breath, and as she did he began increasing his gyrations beneath her. Before long they were rutting once again like the animals they were. This time he was being a bit more forceful- any pain from her initial deflowering would have been gone by now and it was time to show her how it was really done.

He couldn't get over how good it felt to finally have someone take his knot. He swore to himself that from now on he'd refuse Kala entirely is she didn't agree to let him knot her. This was the way sex was supposed to be, and he had Katie to thank for reminding him of that. The pressure in his groin was growing stronger, but he knew the longer he held out the sweeter the reward.

Seeing that the two lovers were now lost in each other the observer moved closer. They were in a perfect position to be taken by surprise- the male lay on his back with the female astride him. The creature decided to catch her eye first..if done correctly the wolf would never even know anything was wrong until it was too late. No resistance. It would be perfect. As he slid through the flowers he was completely invisible, and the scent of their coupling was overwhelmingly sweet and masked his own. This was a predator who enjoyed not only the meal itself but the submission of his prey. He loved nothing more than to play with his meal. It sweetened the taste, or so he told himself. And these two were going to be sweet indeed.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:56 pm

(thought i was on my back still but its all good)

still Yawling and moaned Katie held herself to the wolf and purred, "we do it lots." the cat panted before kissing Eris on the lips. she held his shoulders then with his knot holding their waists together she pushed off the ground and rolled over again, putting him back on top.

all the jostling both hurt and added to the pleasure. the feline laid on her back letting the wolfs hard thrust drive her rump into the flattened bed of flowers, listening to the sound of the wolf's damp balls slap against her wet thighs and rump. Katie concentrated most on the tugging and pushing on her insides from Eris's knotted shaft before kissing her first lover again her tongue invading his maw again.

After a few more moments of kissing the jaguar let her tongue slip from Eirs's mouth and ordered, "make it good again." she looked at him, "i want to see it good." she closed her eyes and moaned into the wolfs face her fangs inches from his nose. Katie took a moment too enjoy the pleasure of it all.

Katie moaned and other quite roar as she wrapped her legs around Eris waist and then pushed up on his shoulders. she wasn't trying to push him off, obviously, she just wanted to try a new position. maybe even see the connection between them. some girls were into that.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:14 am

Gradually Eris rose into as kneeling position as Katie clutched his waist with her legs. He held her directly at eye level so he could take in her expression and meet her mouth for a kiss. He'd never penetrated a lover more deeply, and yet he longed for more, wanting their bodies to become one. The pleasure went to the back of his mind as he tried to hold on, letting her wonderful muscles coax and squeeze his cock.

Unfortunately for the lovers this was what the creature who stalked them wanted. They were looking in different directions, so one of the two could be taken alone. A gaze was all the predator needed, and he decided to take the cat first. With surprise on his side she'd have almost no chance of resisting his deadly charms. He slid closer....closer....a matter of feet away from the distracted lovers, camouflaged in the flowers with his green and yellow colored scales.

The in an instant he reared his head above the bed of flowers, meeting the gaze of the female cat. It's huge yellow eyes met hers, and transformed int a burst of scintillating colors.

“Hello, my dear...” it said without actually speaking. The thing was in her mind somehow. “Look into my eyessss, little one. The pleasssure you are feeling now is inssssignificant compared to that you will feel sssoon, You need only to give your mind to me. I will show you and your mate an experience with no equal. All I ask in return is that you obey......

The word seemed to release a trigger in Katie's mind. Everything would be good. Perfect in fact. All she had to do was what the huge serpent told her. Keep looking at those beautiful eyes. And obey....most of all...obey.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:48 pm

in the back of the jaguars mind told her to fight. that feline definces that all cats have, that told them to ignore everyone. it told her to tare the snake apart like she had done to the other two snakes she had met in her life. however that was over shadowed by the voice of the snake itself, she had to obey it.

Katie relaxed in the wolf's arms, her pulsing insides slowed. her racing heart slowed to a more rate. All this Eris could feel, what was wrong. she just seemed to hold onto him look at something behind hi all glass eyed with a small smile.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:14 am

It took Eris a moment to realize that something was different with Katie. He'd been concentrating on trying to delay his own impending climax by speculating on what Katie would say if he asked her to go to the city with him.

She had all but stopped responding and her eyes had a glazed look. But strangest of all she had a peculiar smile on her face. “Katie!” He shook her gently but there was no sign she felt it. “Katie! What's wrong....”

But just as he said that something hit him hard in the back and moved quickly around the two of them, pinning them together. Before he could even react the thing had two coils around their midsections, pressing their bodies together and pinning their arms. The thing that had them was various colors of green and brown, with a light yellow underbelly. Then Eris saw the scales and knew exactly what had them.

He could feel the head of the snake breathing on the back of his neck, its forked tongue tickling as it tasted him. The coils moved slower now that their owner had his victims them essentially incapacitated, covering their legs and upper bodies, leaving only their heads free. All of this occurred in under a minute. Eris struggled and fought but the coils held him immobile as their captor finished his work. Katie was beyond resisting and simply gazed into space. Ironically Eris realized that the two of them were still mated together. Even had he seen the snake coming he couldn't have separated from Katie quickly enough. The snake knew exactly what it was doing.

“There there, Mr Wolf. No need to sssstruggle. Your lover has the right idea. You need only sssurrender and accept your fate. I've been watching thisss little kitten since she wasss...well...a kitten. They frown upon devouring children around here. But nothing says all grown up like losing your maidenhood, does it? I have you to thank for that, Mr. Wolf. As a thank you, I'm going to make your death quite pleasant and painless. Now let me return your lover to consciousness so she can help you to beg for your lives.”

From behind Eris's back the snake looked at Katie and commanded her to awaken in a voice Eris couldn't hear. The wolf could only imagine how Katie would react to their predicament- they both knew that escape from such a serpent's embrace was all but impossible. They were going to die and it was likely going to be a very slow process. And despite what the snake said, anything but painless.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Katie blinked as she snapped back to reality. her green eyes narrowed and she snarled, "snake." she growled as she moved as best could to sink her fangs into the snakes flesh. she had fought and killed two other snakes in her life, however they had been much much smaller. even though her sharp teeth easily pierced the snakes scales he barely felt it, they were just too small.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:56 am

The snake frowned and looked at Katie. “Ow...” he said unconvincingly. “Do you realize you would have to bite through inches of fat and muscle to do any damage? And it's probably not the best idea to irritate the one who holds your very life in his coils. Let me demonstrate.”

His slender tail lashed at Eris's neck and quickly wound around it- one, two, then three times, bracing the tip of his tail under Eris's chin. Immediately the serpent drew the coils tight. Eris immediately began to choke, his air completely cut off by the powerful squeeze which strangled him like a noose.

Katie could feel every muscle of Eris's go rigid, including the one that was still inside her. The wolf struggled but was unable to move at all. His eyes were wide and seemed to bulge out of his head from the pressure. He couldn't summon enough air to even scream.

“Now....how about an apology, my ssssweet Kitty? If you do it sincerely I'll reward you with a story that might interest you. And of course I'll stop strangling your lover. If not...well, then my coils will get lonely very quickly for you. I'd say he has another ten seconds of consciousness, and maybe a minute more of life until his brain starves from oxygen deprivation.

Katie could feel Eris's cock spasm inside her. It felt horribly good, teasing echoes of her last climax. Eris was shaking his head frantically, trying to get the relentless pressure to stop. Then his eyes began to flutter...
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:08 pm

seeing the snake choking her lover Katie pulled her jaws from the snakes flesh. she looked worried at the wolf so close to his end. it took only a moment to decide, swallow her pride and beg. the young jaguar looked up at the snakes face, "i'm Katie and i'm very sorry." she said in a sincere panic whine. if the snake had been listening to the pair earlier he would know that she was just giving the name.

"please please just let go, don't kill." it hurt the proud cat to speck so, even with her awkward hold of words her pride was shattered, "i uh i will hear you story just please let go."
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:27 pm

“That's better!” the snake said. “Your lover appreciates your efforts.”

The snake squeezed for a few more seconds, then quickly unwound himself from Eris's throat. The wolf's head sagged.

“Just unconscious, not dead dear kitten. I didn't want him distracting your from my tale. I've said I've been watching you for a long time, and that is no exaggeration. I knew your father, and your mother as well. In fact, I knew your father intimately. He was every bit of the powerful hunter you've heard. Not a creature to be messed with. But one day, he'd made the mistake of taking a nap while out hunting. He woke up in my coils, helpless as a baby. And I took my time with him, playing with him for several days until he begged me to end his life. And eventually I granted him his wish.”

The snake smiled an evil smile. “He was delicious. As I'm sure his daughter will be. After finishing him, I went back his lair hoping to capture his mate as well. And I almost had her, but she escaped. The two of your were separated. I'm told she assumed you had been killed, which is why she didn't come back for you. She still lives here in the jungle, though I haven't had the chance for a reunion...yet. I'm sure she'd love a reunion with you as well. Too bad that won't ever happen, unless you're reunited in my belly.”

By this time Eris's eyes began to flutter as he regained consciousness. “Ahh...back to the land of the living...” the snake said. “Why don't the two of you continue mating right here in my coils? You'll find that slow asphyxiation can heighten your pleasure considerably. And I'm more than happy to provide just that. Besides....what you were doing looked like fun, so I'd like to join you!”

The snake raised his tail so Eris and Katie could see what he was talking about. His twin penises were hanging from his genital vent, each one about 18 inches long and writhing like tentacles. He lowered the tail directly in front of Katie's face.

“Why don't you suck on one of these, my dear? And no biting, or your lover dies while you watch.”

He pushed one of them at her lips. It was slick and already dripping with precum, ready for her to open her mouth to admit it.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Katie looked form the snakes dripping members, "please if i make you feel good, will you leave us." she hated too beg, something she got from her father. she knew if the snake had ever let the great Jaguar have a breath he would have torn the serpent to shreds with just his jaws. however she was nearly as big as he was, and she was tied to the wolf.

the feline looked at Eris and mewed, "im sorry." the groggy canine barely heard her as he woke up to see her turn and take one of the snakes shafts in her mouth. she moved her head as much she could to bob back and forth on down on his shaft. her cheeks puffed out as the snake meat slid into her jaws and sucked in as she pulled it out. in seconds it was slide and dripping with her saliva. Katie pulled away from the snakes member to gasp for breath, "may i hand a paw rub the other one." her hatred was well hidden, something all cats were good at, but her humiliation was evident to all to hear.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:22 am

The snake smiled sweetly at Katie's offer. “Free your paw....well, that sssounds delightful...except for the fact that I'd be letting one of your paws free. And each of your nassty little paws contains nasssty little claws. Nice try, but I think I'll keep you just as you are- helpless and defeated. And besides, I already have plans as to what to do with my second member.”

Eris was still dazed from his recent squeezing. The snake easily passed his second cock between the wolf's jaws. The wolf shook his head to try to expel it, but it was already deep in his throat and the snake kept him from thrashing too much. The wolf whimpered as the snake began thrusting in and out of his mouth. Of course he was tempted to bite, but he knew such an act of defiance would spell certain death for the both of them.

“See....even your lover is cooperating nicely. Now open up and say ahhh. If the two of you please me well I might let you live a bit longer.”

The snake closed his eyes and sighed with a deeply satisfied smile. “Oh how I love it when my prey submitsssss completely. Two of the jungle's most fearsome predators reduced to nothing more than playthings for my pleasssure. Oh such sweet irony...”

Eris gazed at Katie, a weary expression on his face. It showed his resignation, his will to resist gone. He really had no idea what to do to save their lives. The snake would never let them out of his coils, no matter what he promised. In the end he'd make them beg for every sweet breath until he grew bored. Then he'd finish them, and they'd become nothing more than bulges in the great serpent's belly. It was a horrible way to die- unable to resist or fight. Not a dignified death at all.

Various creatures watched their demise from the safety of the jungle. Some rejoiced at the end of two such fearsome creatures. Others mourned the serpent's cruel and certain victory, wondering when it would be their turn to face his coils. The flowers made a passive audience as the sun began to set, causing those watching to wonder if the pair of lovers would seen another dawn.
Last edited by xenophylia on Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:21 pm

"but but, i-" the jaguar gagged as the snakes member forced its way back into her throat cutting off what ever pathetic plea she had mustered. with tears in her eyes ready to roll down her soft furry cheeks. the snake could feel her resit for a moment then simply allow his member completely down her throat.

Katie cried more from being beaten then anything, he throat pulsed around the snakes shaft. it felt good, she must be working his head to try and get it over with. OR was she just enjoying act of oral, because her hips were moving a little trying its best too work Eris's shaft inside her as best she can.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:15 am

Much as Katie was doing, Eris surrendered to the ask at hand and began eagerly sucking the serpent's cock. He could feel the snakes muscles writhing with pleasure, and the moans of the great serpent acknowledged that he and Katie were providing him with the pleasure he'd expected from them.

Before long, the two captives had also begun fucking each other, pounding their bodies together within the confines of the snake's enormous coils. Their rhythm matched the snake's thrusting in and out of their slick throats. Eris tried to keep eye contact with Katie as he felt his pleasure build. At least he'd finally be allowed the pleasure denied by the snake's intrusion. He supposed there were worse ways to die, and at least he'd meet his end mated to Katie. IT was odd how they'd met only hours ago, but he'd come to feel something for her akin to love. Something he'd not even truly felt for his on again, off again mate back home.

Finally the wolf could take no more. He slowed his gyrations, pushing himself into the jaguar with long slow strokes. His eyes rolled up in his head and he sighed, as it was all he could do with a mouth full of snake cock. His balls emptied, filling Katie's womb with his hot cum. In turn, his moaning brought the snake to climax as well, its twin cocks spurting and filling the moths of his captives. At first Eris tried to let the fluid trickle out of his mouth, but there was far too much and he feared choking on the this stuff. So he swallowed, and in a moment found himself gulping as if wanting more, even has he pumped more of his own into his new lover.

The snake's coils tightened involuntarily, and the two lovers could feel their air being cut off. But neither cared anymore, the pleasure making the pain and sorrow of losing each other to such a fate simply go away. Eris hoped Katie felt the same as he began to lose consciousness from exhaustion and the constriction of the muscular coils. His last thought was how beautiful she was as his eyes closed, likely for the last time....
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:26 pm

Katie moaned as felt Eirs finally cum in her, her moaning turned to gagging as the snake came. As the jaguar was fill from both ends she had to fight to stay awake. she had been beating once, she wouldn't be ended just yet. she swallowed what cum she could as the rest spilled out of her mouth and soaked into her chest fur.

she just had to hold on a little longer.
angrytiger12
---

Postby xenophylia » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:23 am

Spent and exhausted, Eris blacked out. Katie wasn't far behind as she swallowed the last drops of the serpent's load. Her face was so covered in cums he could barely see, and had no hands free to wipe it off. As such, she couldn't see where the voices came from.

Things happened fast from then on. There was an odd noise like compressed air, and the snake's coils immediately went limp. But any thoughts of freedom were short lived. Another noise, and the jaguar felt a shooting pain in the back of her neck, one of the few parts of her body not covered in coils. Then the world began to go black. The drug took effect quickly, combining with fatigue it robbed her of her senses and she plunged into darkness....

Later she began to come to her senses. The snakes coils were gone, replaced by some sort of restraints around her ankles and wrists. Her arms were behind her back. She also quickly realized she had been muzzled. There was something over her head- she could breathe, but could see nothing. There were muffled voices around her.

The one voice close by- one she knew. It was Eris. “Can you hear me, Katie? I'm sorry....I had to let them do this to you. They....they think you are my captive. We're headed back to the city. Just rest... I have an idea...I'm going to buy you for myself.
Then you'll be mine and not have to worry. And if you want, I'll take you home...”
xenophylia
Participator

Postby angrytiger12 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:32 pm

the jaguar looked to where the wolfs voice came from. she growled a little before letting her head sag, "i be free?" she asked her tail curling around herself, "with you?" the wolf could see the once proud cat, beating low by the snake and now captured soon to be his proper, did she even have a concept being owned. the feline slumped lower, "i cant get back to my home, im yours." she was broken, should the wolf raise her back up or keep her low for his pleasure."
angrytiger12
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay