angel vore rp. (tigercloud and trymeike)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

angel vore rp. (tigercloud and trymeike)

Postby TryMeIke » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:37 am

Hilda, cherry and Tana were all sitting at a picnic set up in a clearing and happily munching away on the starter sandwiches that had been prepared for the trio of friends and adventurers had set up for this glorious sunny summer day.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Re: angel vore rp. (tigercloud and trymeike)

Postby tigercloud » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Tigercloud was resting the last night in a Cave nearby. She walks out of her cave to search for some breakfast, maybe she will find some berries or what else she always eat. There is not really much variety out there

~~~
She's an Angel, just she lost her mind and don't know why she's on Earth, that's why she doesn't have a home, except the cave she actually uses as Home... She looks like most Angels do, blonde long Hair, Blue Eyes and feathered white Wings with a cyan shine on the end of every feather; She also wears a small white dress and runs around barefoot. It doesn't matter anyway since she can fly and do that the most time. Of course there is a Halo over her Head too, it comes handy sometimes in the dark, because it shines pretty bright.
Tigercloud appears like a 20 year old Girl, her weight is around 60kg and she's 1,60m tall...
~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Please remember this is my first time, these really open posts don't help me much, that's why it took a week. May it would help me too, if you introduce your chars as well^^ - I'm unsure if this starting post of mine is really creative, but it must fit for now =) )
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby TryMeIke » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:37 pm

(t's fine, just do your best. I will try to help you learn as we progress. no one starts out good alright? one needs to practice to learn.)

the trio eating their picnic food paused at the sound of footsteps approaching, and we turn toward it to see a girl with angel wings and a halo approaching, except for one thing seems a bit off... she seems truely gigantic in size compared to the trio of human, inu and fairy woman, easily around 15 times their size as they see her enter the clearing they were having those nice salami and cheese sandwiches in.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby tigercloud » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:51 pm

Tigercloud notices a pleasant flavor in the Air, she never smelled before. She walk into the direction of it.

After she reached the spot, where the aroma cames from, she noticed 3 small Persons at the ground.

She asked them confused: "H-hello, what are you doing out here and why are you so small?" [while she goes down with her hear to get a better look at them]
---
tigercloud
Participator

Postby TryMeIke » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:14 pm

Cherry smiled warmly up at the angel girl, the red haired, butterfly winged, red eyed fey woman calmly introducing the trio to the girl, asking for her name and mentioning that they thought they were normal size, because she seems to be giant compared to the trio.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby tigercloud » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:59 pm

(Ended by me)
---
tigercloud
Participator

Return to Private Roleplay