Inn and Out (max123 & darkness4991)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Inn and Out (max123 & darkness4991)

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:05 pm

Clare smiles as she nodes her head."Also I got a question Serenity? How come Blare is here?"she said as she reaches down where Blare's bulge was at rubbing the big scales, feeling her sister little move like a baby would in a womb."And not here?"she then points to the human half of her body at her human belly
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:18 pm

Serenity looked at the bulge in her tail and then to her human half before looking back to Clare. "Um... I guess just because for us lamia our wombs need to be larger for multiple babies to grow and I guess that it wouldn't be practical to have massive stomachs. But if you asking why we evolved that way I'm not too sure." She felt Blare shift around slightly drawing Serenities attention back to the bulge and brought her hand up to rub it some more. "You okay in there Blare?"
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:46 pm

"Yeah, just it so soothing I'm here."Blare presses her body against the womb walls where Serenity was touching. She moans a bit as the walls rubs against her as like it was giving her a big warm and moist hug and the faint heartbeat made the surrounding seem calm and relaxing."Clare you should come in too...it's great."

Clare smiles and looks up at Serenity."Mommy Serenity I am ready to go to my womb."She giggles as she makes her way to her wet slit. She calmly waits for Serenity to be the one to start things off before she tried to shove herself in like her sister
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:10 pm

Serenity felt happy as she heard Clare call her Mommy and waiting patiently in front of her. She reached down, held sex open in front of Clare and invited her inside. "Come to mommy my baby. Let me tuck you away for the night" She could feel her folds almost leak as she waited for its next occupant to enter and to make their way inside to join the first baby that sat within.
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:16 pm

Clare giggles at the site of Serenity sex already opening up like it was just waiting for her all this time."Okay, here I go."she said as she slowly slips her feet into the moist slit, feeling the environment she was gonna be in soon. It was like a nice warm bath that just worked and scrubbed your troubles away in a deep vase sea of nothingness."Oh....feels a little weird..but good like silly puddy but a lot of it."she giggles feeling herself sink into Serenity's hungry sex
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:28 pm

Serenity hummed to herself in pleasure as Clare began to press into her folds. She clenched around Clare's feet playfully which in turn also did the same to Blare further in without realising it. "Not sure if that's an insult or not to have my pussy call silly putty." Serenity contracted at a stead rate, pulling Clare in bit by bit. She'd just been pulled in up to her knees when Serenity laughed commented. "You know you look and feel like a long bit of spaghetti right now. Just waiting for my to slurp you up"
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Clare giggles at Serenity comment."Hmm...well I am skinny and white, but I feel more like I am going into a warm sleeping bed that just seem to have no end."she said as she wiggles around her feet more seeing what Serenity would do. Clare can only imagine Max's face when he finds out where they were and what he will say to Serenity. Hopefully it would be something good so they can see Serenity more often and be able to curl up inside her whenever they wanted."Well....mom what are you gonna do after you get me down?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:51 pm

Serenity shivered slightly out of pleasure as Clare's feet catch some of her folds as she moves her feet around. "Well I hope you enjoy sleeping in your new sleeping bag then. Hmmm... as for what I'll do once your in. I'm not to sure. I might just relax feeling you both inside me as it already feels nice with just Blare inside." She kept up a steady rate of pulling her in, happy that she was going in more smoothly than her sister did. Serenity could feel her juices start to flow more freely again as her outer folds began to glisten in front of Clare right as her sex reached her knees.

Serenity looked at the slowly disappearing girl in front of her that was soon to be her technical daughter and smiled at the fact she seemed to be enjoying herself during all of this. "What about you then baby? What are you gonna do while your inside mummy?"
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:02 am

Clare pauses and gives Serenity a blank look on her face as she did not know what she can do inside her new room. The only thing she could think of is that she just explore her surroundings, maybe wrestle with her sister, and take a nap. She will only have to see when she is fully inside Serenity's womb as according to Blare he womb was rather soothing that you did not want to do anything but relax."I am not sure mom...but maybe get back at Blare for cutting in line. I am the oldest and I should have gone first."she pouted as she was still mad about what happen.

"Mommy....Serenity...do you think I can get some milk before I am fully inside?"Clare licks her lips as they were a bit dry
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:17 am

Sereinity chuckled slightly before stopping her contraction temporarily. "Just make sure you and your sister don't hurt me if you do." She paused for a moment in thought to her request. "Not sure I can make it to the kitchen with you hanging out like that but you could try seeing if these have started to make any yet as I've had Blare in for a bit now." She lifted up one of her breasts and bounced it a bit to try to see if there was anything inside and it did feel like there was some sort of liquid in there.

Serenity leaned forward and lowered her breast toward Clare's face till it was just above her face. "Here give it a try baby".
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:03 am

Clare giggles as it just what she wanted Serenity to do, but she didn't think she would actually do it. So without further delay Clare leans close to Serenity's breasts before opening up her mouth and latching onto it like a leeche."Mmm...hmhm."she moans as she starts to suck on the nip for a bit before a warm liquid comes out of her breast
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:06 am

Serenity gasped a little bit as Clare started to suck on the sensitive nub. She was slightly surprised at how fast she had started to lactate given how short a time Blare had been inside and she was surprised at how eager Clare was to try it. Sereinty brought one of her hands up to start stroking Clare's head gently as she sucked out the milk. "Mmmm.... Look at you. You really are like my baby now. I hope it tastes good enough."
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:55 pm

"Mhmm..."Clare smiles at Serenity looking at her with content expression as she continues to gently suckle on her nipples. Clare didn't really care about going inside Serenity's womb now and just wanted to enjoy this feeling as long as she could. But it would not be that long until she feels her legs enter a more spacious area of Serenity and feeling something wiggling around her feet, as it was Blare who happen to dose off and being woken up by her sister's feet. Clare just look so peaceful as she was staring to fall asleep as she was eating and was even eating in her sleep
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:07 pm

Serenity smiled at Clare as she started to dose off while continuing to suckle even as she continued to slowly be pulled in passively. "Aw. You look so peaceful like this." As Blare moved around a bit more from being woken up Serenity could feel her push around against the flesh of her womb. She reached down to gently rub at the bulge where Blare was and Clare was starting to enter. "I think you might of disturbed your sister Clare."

As much as Serenity was enjoying Clares suckling she wanted to feel her inside too and began to deliberately pull Clare further within her sex. The space in her womb which already had Blare filling it was now slowly being filled by Clare even as she was dosing. "Mmmm... Just relax my babies, let me take care of you."
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:44 am

Clare was already letting Serenity do whatever she wanted to do with her as she was slowly was being feed even more into her hungry sex."Okay, mom just tuck us into our womb."she giggles before letting out a little burp before resting her head on Serenity's abdomen. She just lightly wiggles her feet around inside her new home kicking her sister a bit as a way to get her back and make room for her. Her kicking causes Blare to move around a bit from side to side trying to find a comfortable spot where she would not be bother by her sister. She even was pushing on the womb walls where she could feel her sister's body on the outside to get her to move
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:53 am

Serenity could feel Blare shifting inside trying to get away from her sister causing her to giggle. "Sorry Blare but your going to have to share my womb with your sister." Serenity gently pulled more of Clare inside, coating more of her in juices as her warm and soft walls hugged her. Before long Clare was in up to her waist as Serenity had already been stretched before by Blare. This also meant that the space inside her womb was quickly filling up the second sister.
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:02 am

Blare seems to settle herself on the right side of the womb having curl herself up in the fetal position to prevent herself from being kicked."So gonna get you Clare."she said as she feels for her feet and started to pull on them.

"Oh....mom am I there yet?"Clare wines a bit as she opens one of her eyes to look at Serenity with a content smile. She looks down at Serenity's lower half and at the bulge her sister made inside their new mom. She starts to rub the bulge enjoying the feeling of Blare move and struggle about underneath the scales."So how long are you gonna keep us in there?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:15 am

Gasping at Clare being pulled in suddenly by her sister caused her to tighten up on her womb around Blare. "Sorry Blare but you shouldn't be so harsh on me." She looked at Clare who was half way out but quickly vanishing. "It won't be long now. As for how long your staying inside I don't really mind. You both feel really nice in there right now so I wouldn't mind if you never came out." As she had been talking Clare had been pulled in so that her boobs came to rest on the outer folds of Serenity's sex before they started to stop her.

She looked down at the pressure on her sex and giggled. "It looks like large boobs is a family thing. You able to get them in or do I need to help like we did with Blare?"
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:21 am

Blare giggles as she looks down at her breasts and covers them with both hands with her hands wrapped around her sides."You mean like this?"she smiles at her compressing her breasts down as much as she could, so she be able to slip easy into Serenity's slit."I am sure you be able to get me through mom since you are wet."she giggles as she felt the juices even covering her body that was not inside her vagina. She would still feel Blare lightly tug and pull on Clare as she wanted her sister to be in with her in their new room
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:39 am

"That's perfect thank you." Serenity pulled in Clare's chest with a small pop and waited for her to extend her arms so she didn't hurt them. Her birth canal now being covered in a thin layer of juices everywhere from the stimulation of the two sisters. Soon enough Serenity's slit came to rest around Clare's neck and she brought her hand down to stroke her hair, with a smile on her face. "You ready to join your sister in your new room?"
darkness4991
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay