Inn and Out (max123 & darkness4991)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Inn and Out (max123 & darkness4991)

Postby max123 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:20 pm

Max being the decent gentleman quickly turned around trying to hide his shame from a pretty girl."Yes...yes you are rather attractive...and I in my opinion sweet and kinky."he said as his erection was now trying to break out of its cage, his running shorts did very little to contain the bulge."Sure, but I mean should we do it? You have my sisters inside your womb what if they hear us?"he asks worried that he might scar his sisters from having sex with their surrogate mother
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:39 pm

Serenity giggled as he tried to hide himself before looking back at the bulge in her tail and giving it a rub over to see if she could get a reaction. "You two awake in there?" She cooed to the twins but ultimately got no response. Looking back over to him with a smile. "I'm not too sure they would notice right now." She replied to him as she slithered over behind Max and rested her blushing face on his shoulder so she could see down at his bulge. "It's up to you. I won't do anything you don't want to... But you are rather cute like this when your blushing." Serenity teased.
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:16 am

Max starts to breath a bit heavily as he was never put into a situation like this before with a beautiful woman."I mean sure....if you don't mind that is?"he said as he takes his hand to stroke her cheek."So where would you like to do it here or your room?"he asks as she might get other guests if there were some crazy enough to go out during a storm. His hands starts to rub down her side to her back side of her rear
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:29 am

Serenity shivered as his hands ran along her side. "We can use my room. My beds large enough for me to lay on it." She replied as she smiled at his gentle touch. She ran her own hand down to meet his, clasping it lightly she began to slither towards her room upstairs, guiding him my the hand. "Follow me." She said as they left the kitchen with her taking the lead, allowing him to take in the view on her uncovered rear and tail, her movements being slightly hypnotic as she slithered from side to side.
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Max felt lost, he felt powerless over this beautiful snake that lure him deeper to her lair."Okay, but just wondering is it just you living here?"he asks as the inn was rather big for one person. He could not break free from her grasp as the way her body moved from side to side was rather hypnotic and enticing."So how are we gonna do this?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:42 pm

"Huh? Oh, no I have my friend that owns the place with me but she's away on holiday right now." Serenity replied as she led Max up the stairs and into her room. Closing the door behind them she then slithered over to the bed and climbed onto the bed still nude from earlier. "Well I've still got all the.... normal parts that matter so we can do it like you humans do. Although I'd probably have to be on the bottom as I weight a bit more than you." She replied with a blushing smile. "But if you had anything else you wanted to try then just say." Serenity added.
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:54 am

Max laughs as he was wrapped around in her arms."So would you mind if you flaunt off your bump?"he asks as he wanted a better view of how big the girls were on her."I just want to feel the girls and tell them goodbye."he said as he looks into her eyes and giving her a kiss on the cheek."I am up for anything you want to do."
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:21 am

Serenity blushed at the kiss and returned it on his own cheek. "I don't think I could say no to your request as it's my fault their in.... well me." She replied before coiling her tail around in front of her for Max to see the bulge where his sisters reside. "Take as long as you need." She added with a smile as she sat back to watch what he did.
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:29 am

Max reaches out to touch Serenity's tail feeling the bulge of his sisters made in her body. Right there in that moment the twins would start to move and stir a bit in their new home from Max's touch."Oh...they are moving....Why do you think they are moving now?"he asks as he continues to rub and examine the lamia's baby bump before deciding to move onto the fun."So Serenity how do you want to do this? I never had sex with a lamia before."
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:10 am

Serenity pondered for a moment. "Hmmm...I'm not too sure. I'm still new to all this myself. Maybe their reacting to you." She replied, reaching down to feel he sisters movements for herself. Upon hearing Max's second question she looked to him with a blushing smile. "Well like I said we could do it the normal way you humans do it." She responded while parting the scales that covered her sex, giving him a view inside at the wet pink flesh. "Or... we could always try something a bit different." She added.
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:46 am

Max blushes as he recalls slipping into her vagina like a giant human dildo."Um....what other ways did you have in mind? Maybe something like....when we were checking on the twins?"he blushes about the thought of his question as he did not want to come off weird or anything. He would not help but stare at her huge slit, feeling his cock pulsate as it grew harder and bigger."We can do it the regular way...or standard way and lets see what happen from there?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:59 am

She giggled when she noticed he clear excitement at his own suggestion of being a toy for her again but decided she wouldn't push anything. "Okay we can do it the normal way first. Umm.. I think you might want to be on top through just so I don't forget and end up hurting you with my weight." She replied with a blush on her face. She repositioned herself to allow him easy access to her sex while still resting her head on the pillows behind.
darkness4991
Participator

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay