Inn and Out (max123 & darkness4991)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Inn and Out (max123 & darkness4991)

Postby max123 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:33 pm

A small group of siblings were traveling through out the country side to their parents family cabin in the mountains for summer break. Max age twenty-two about 5'6 tall and average looking guy was taking his sixteen years old sisters to a trip to their family cabin. Their friends nd them made a plan to have seven days of fun in the mountains. But before the siblings can get up to the mountains had to pull over to by a near in for shelter from a storm.

The siblings were running into the in as the rain was pouring hard. Clare and Blare were holding heir cute black and red umbrellas as their brother was soaking wet."Let's see if anyone is home."he opens up he door
max123
Heavy user

Re: Inn and Out (max123 & darkness4991)

Postby darkness4991 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:47 pm

The inside of the Inn was warmed by an open fire that sat just across from the main door seemingly inviting in the cold siblings. Silhouetted in front of the fireplace sat a lamia curled up on her own cyan coloured coils, with her back to the door.

She was called Serenity, aged twenty-three with her human half standing at 6'2 and her tail flowing out a further 8ft. Upon hearing her door open she pushed herself up and turned to greet whoever it was that had just arrived. She gave them a smile before calmly speaking. "Come on in. It must be cold out there. Are you hear to stay for the night?"
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:54 pm

Max holds the door for his sisters Blare and Clare, who were twins and often like to dress the same as each other. They were about 5'4 in both a nice red shirt with a color yoga bottoms."Yes, I need room for two."Max shouts from the door as he was drying himself off."Do you have hot water and food?"he then asks as they were cold from being caught I the rain.

The human siblings were not afraid of the lamia as they made their way to the front desk."Oh...do you have something sweet two like cookies? Blare asks as she bats her eyes at her
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:10 pm

Serenity made her way over to the front desk. It was now possible to see she was wearing a simple blue T-shirt and a black skirt to cover herself. When she got fully behind the desk she looked around for a bit before she pulled a key out from the back, handing it to Clare. "There you go a room for two, it's the first door as you head upstairs. If you need a shower then the bathroom is further down the hallway, you can't miss it. If you need for then I can cook you up some soup if you want something hot."
She then looked towards Blare, giving her a friendly smile. "I think I got some cookies in the kitchen but their not warm I'm afraid. Oh and don't worry about having to pay till you leave."
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:22 pm

Max was soaked in his clothing let's out a sigh of relief as he goes over to his sisters."Now you two go get something to eat. I'm gonna put our bags in the room and take a shower, just try not to get into trouble now."he said as he grabs his sisters' bags and leaves to drop off their luggage.

The twins Clare and Blare smile as they stood in front of the in keeper."Yeah, we don't mind if it's not warm. By the way what do we call you?"Blade asks as she was fixing her long hair after it being wrapped up in a bun.

"Is it just you here?"Clare noticed it was rather big for inn this size for one person to rule all by themselves. She just wonder what kind of stories this place holds as she loves old places
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:36 pm

Serenity blushed slightly out of embarrassment at forgetting to introduce herself. "Oh sorry. My name is Serenity, nice to meet you two. I guess I got a bit carried away, I don't get many people out here so it's nice to have not just one but three people stopping by."

Serenity came out from behind the desk to talk to them directly. "And yeah it's just me here. Well at least currently it is. My friend owns it with me but she's off on holiday for a month. Umm.. if you follow me to the kitchen I'll get you those cookies." She made her way to the kitchen, gesturing for the girls to follow.
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:57 pm

Clare and Blare both looked like cute little doll that you would want to play with and dress up. The twins follow the lamia into the kitchen as they were more interested in their hostess as they didn't really see any of her species back home."Excuse me Serenity but can I ask you a question?"Clare appears on her side staring at her body."But is it true lamais eat people?"

"Wait....you gonna fatten us up and then eat us?"Blare was jumping to a weird conclusion
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:13 am

Serenity was surprised by the sudden question and turned to face them both, shaking her head at them. "No! Never. Your guests here, I wouldn't eat you." She calmed down slightly, hopping she had not scared the sisters. "It is true that my people are able to eat others of our size but it not polite to do it unless someone says you can."

Trying to think of a way to change the subject she quickly rummages around for the cookies and places a nice pile of them on a plate which she set down on the table. "Here you go. Um.... please don't be scared. I don't get people too often."
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:47 am

"You don't get to eat people to often?" Blare says a loud before Clare hits her on the head for saying something stupid again.

Clare chuckles."Sorry, for my sister she tends to think before she speaks."she apologized for her sister as she picks up one of the cookies and took a small bite."Mm...this is good what kind is this?"

Clare looks at Serenity and then the cookies."Sorry for saying some mean things, but can I have some milk if possible?"she gives her
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am

Not too sure how to answer Blare's question Serenity was surprised to Clare stop her sister and watched them as they started on the cookies.

"Oh there triple chocolate. I'm glad you like them." She heads over to the fridge and get out a bottle of milk and pours the three of them a glass of milk each, handing them to the sisters.
Serenity blushed slightly as she thought about Blare's question. "Well no. I've not eaten anyone for a few weeks now. Normally my friend let's me eat her among other things." She took a drink from her glass before looking too the sisters.

"Have either of you two been eaten before? N..not that I'm saying I want to eat you, it's just you brought it up so I figured you might of experienced it." She stammered the later of her sentence and began to blush at her own question.
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:24 pm

The two girls both gave Serenity a blank stare and expression to her as they did not see to know what she was saying or not wanted to say anything at all in this weird moment."Well....I think I want to try get unbirth as I want to see what it was like to be in a womb."Blare said as she dunks the cookie in the glass of milk before eating them. Clare scratches her head as she never really thought about being eaten or anything as when she did hear about it, people end up dead and just another fat on someone's body.

"Um...maybe unbirth too looks the safest I guess."Clare tells Serenity as she was done eating the cookies and now was drinking the glass of milk. The two did wonder what was Serenity's reason for asking that question. Maybe she was just curious like they were to her or maybe she wanted to try something with them
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:45 pm

Serenity blushed heavily. "You want to be unbirthed? I.. well I know it's possible but I've never seen it before myself so I'm not sure what I could tell you about it." She sat back in her coils thinking about the prospect, finishing off her drink in the process. "It does sound like it would be fun to try at some point."

She looked over the sisters wondering if she could even manage it. "Um.... Would you really trust someone else like that? I know we lamia have control over our insides a lot more than most but you'd be putting your life in another hands."
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:11 pm

Blare stares at Serenity with a smile."See...I told you she wanted to eat us. I told you Clare."she points at her sister as she gloated that she was right. Blare giggles as she wonder what would Serenity's answer be now since they caught her true intentions.

"Um...I guess it depends really...but if anything we have to ask our brother Max."Clare tells Serenity that she would need approval from their guardian. She looks at Serenity as she did look trust worthy and not the one to lie or go back on a deal."So let's ask Max and see what he says?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:21 pm

Serenity was surprised at the willingness of the sisters when they had only just met and felt slightly embarrassed at Blares statement even if it was true. She rubbed the back of her hand and blushed, unsure of what to say to them. "Um... Well it wasn't my intention to eat you in any way when you arrived.... but if you both wanted to try it then I wouldn't be opposed to it. You'd both be safe and I'd let you out as soon as you wanted out."
Serenity looked towards Clare who seemed to be the more responsible of the pair. "Ah yeah if you could let your brother first. Last thing I want his him trying to cut me open to get you out."
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Blare wipes her mouth clean."I go ask Max as he should be done now."She says before quickly getting of her seat and running to the rooms. She looked to be as eager as Serenity if she wanted an answer that badly and just like that she was gone, leaving Serenity and her sister by themselves.

"So Serenity I am surprised you don't have a family yet?"Clare says as she did look to be I the age to have a partner or a kid. Maybe the reason why Serenity wanted them inside her is to feel pregnant to feel like a mother
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:37 pm

Serenity was a bit stunned by how fast Blare had run off leaving her and Clare alone together. Serenity gave the back of her neck a rub as she considered Clare's question. "I guess I've just not found anyone yet who's been of interest to me and not been scared that I could eat them at any time. You don't see too many lamia out this way and humans don't tend to show an interest or are scared." She didn't want to admit that she also fancied her friend who ran the inn with her.

Serenity looked over Clare noting that she looked to have nice proportions. "What about you? Do you have a special someone? You certainly don't look like you'd struggle to find someone." She blushed a bit at her own last comment.
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:51 pm

Clare laughs at Serenity's question."Me...me?"she points to herself as she was more focus on getting good grades and in clubs that she didn't have time for a relationship, maybe but she didn't tell that person how she feels as things might get weird."No...god no to busy with my clubs and grades to worry about things like that. You should ask Blare that as she has a lot of admirers."she smiles as the awkward tension between was disappearing a little.

"Soo...Serenity."Clare looks at her a bit embarrassed as rubs her hands together."How does one....do unbirth? I mean I heard what happens during the process, but how? I mean I thought only things are suppose to go out not back in."she asks her as she looks rather knowledgeable about in this sort of stuff
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:05 pm

"Ah well I'm not entirely sure myself. I mean I know that it's meant to be a fairly easy thing for a lamia to do.... but I don't know the specifics of it. I guess you'd just push in either you hands or feet and then you'd end up in here." Serenity patted her tail with her cheeks turning red from the explanation. "I know you'll be able to breath inside... well me and that you won't be in any danger but I'm not sure how much control I'll have over the muscles in their as I've never done it before."

"Umm... I guess I should ask... are you going in with clothes or without? We can eat people with clothes on but they don't feel the nicest inside normally and I'd guess this would be the same but I also understand if you'd rather keep them on."
darkness4991
Participator

Postby max123 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:18 pm

Clare turns more red as she hears that she probably has to go nude when she goes inside Serenity's vagina."Um...also just wondering if we do this does that make you our mom in a sense?"she asks as looking from a certain perceptive it can be consider that would make the twins hers if she unbirths them and carries them around. It has been proven if left to long inside a female womb the occupant would start to inherent traits and characteristics from them and people call this the age regression.

Out of nowhere the two would hear the loud stomping of someone running as it was mostly like Max coming to give Serenity answer, but instead it was Blare's head that popped out of the doorway."Oh...bad news everyone..."she shakes her body as she sort of dances in place."Max is asleep in bed and he out cold..Trust me I tried to get him up."
max123
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:26 pm

Serenity was thinking about Clare's question and smiled at the idea that she could be considered a mum soon but Blare had come back before she could give an answer, becoming a bit nervous that they wouldn't have their brothers okay if they were to do this. "Okay so where does that leave us?" She looked back to Clare again hopping she might have the answer. "I don't really want to go upsetting anyone if this isn't okay so it's down to you two and your brother if you can wake him up."
darkness4991
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay