Garden of little gifts (reliuskaiser & tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Garden of little gifts (reliuskaiser & tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:53 pm

It would be just after dawn as a lone woman walked through a thick forest, the trees were not that close together where she walked leaving a comfortable path to walk for three average size humans to walk side by side... if one ignored all the randomly jutting roots that covered the ‘path’ but the girl walked with the occasional hop from root to root quite merrily, her figure was well proportioned, c cup breasts, a shapely hourglass figure, thick but strong thighs that looked like they were sculpted for an athlete, long agile legs and nicely rounded lovely arms. Her attire consisted of a short white skirt that barely went a little lower then halfway down her thighs yet didn’t move enough to cause her panties or butt to be exposed beyond at absolute most a small glimpse of the very bottom range, her top was a black double breasted vest that parted just at the bottom of her breasts with a white top that covered her breasts about halfway giving a nice combination of showing cleavage while tauntingly hiding more then enough to make someone think it conservative, she also had a pair of long black stockings that covered her legs stopping halfway past her knees, a pair of black slipper shoes, and on her hands a pair of gloves that had the finger sections removed completely, meaning they protected only her palms and thumbs. Her facial feature should gave the impression of a girl in her mid teens alongside her curvaceous body with bright blue eyes and snow white hair that reached her shoulder blades, it was well combed, perhaps the most unusual feature on this woman was a pair of long thin rabbit ears that matched her hair color flopping and moving as she walked and bounced along and she suddenly retrieved a small pocket watch from her skirt opening it with a light squeeze and looking at the time 7:06 “mm based on her predictions the arrival time should be...” she said out loud then closed and put away the pocket watch “guess I’ll get there early...” she said to herself as she landed on a root and crouched tucking one leg into her chest the other having its knee lower, her hands going down to her sides palms outstretched “one leg should do just fine” she said before she hopped, but this hop caused the root she leapt from to explode as she was gone instantly. soon landing at the edge of a clearing that had a large pond in the forest and then took a few steps back and hopped into a tree sitting on a branch and parting the leaves a bit so she could see the clearing, but her eyes turned up towards the sky "only a few minutes now..." she said waiting.

(just so you know the summons to little garden are the kind of thing that the person can be summoned from any time or place and even alternate versions of earth on top of that as it rests in a place separate from the earth's timestream)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in a different location, a different world from the location of the rabbit girl a woman would be sitting on a rock her head tilted back as she gulped and her throat swelled before the bulge passed it and she let out a satisfied moan rubbing her belly "mmm there we go... well that was a nice meal" she said her red eyes turning down towards her bulged out gut as she licked her lips, the last tastes of that human girl currently squirming within her belly just had to be licked off her lips, but she stretched "well sorry, normally i would take my time and enjoy you.. but its just not safe out here for me to do that" with that her belly started to groan and rapidly shrink until it was a small bulge similar in size to a woman in early middle pregnancy, the woman with her long dark auburn hair that reached her hips standing and patting the remains of the bulge "there we go, that wont impede me to much" she said, her dark auburn wolf ears twitching and turning and her long fluffy tail that matched her ears and hair in color wagging lightly behind her as she reached down and retrieved her clothing slipping it on, what this wolf woman wore was a simple short tribal skirt made from thin lions fur, though all she needed to grab was her top which was a vest made out of lions fur and she put it on hooking the strands that held it closed, Rudina the wolf girl then sighed and walked away through the savannah grass, it was currently less then an hour after sunset in africa in a year... no rudina didnt really care to recall the year the humans used but it was a time in the mid or late 2200's and technology was advanced, not that it mattered to nia as she preferred the lifestyle she had right now which was in a wild untamed savannah, hunting her meals down and living alone without fear of being run out just because she was the type to eat anything she could take down alone, which really was a long list given she could by herself throw a full grown elephant with ease, and she didnt mind eating other 'intelligent' beings either since what they didnt care to think about was that there was no difference between them and the so called 'unintelligent' as she was able to easily understand animals as if they were talking normally

about that time a small owl (its a little owl with the scientific name athene noctua) flew over and landed gently on nia's shoulder "my lady, did you enjoy your late supper?" the bird spoke, but any that didnt understand animal speech would hear the owl letting out a mix of whistling and small kiew, kiew sounds

rudina, or nia as she went for if she felt like using a shorthand of her name smiled looking at the small fluffy owl and petted its head with a finger "yes i did, i half digested her so i could move about better, did you find a good meal for yourself noctua?"

noctua bobbed its head "yes i did, a bit meaty mouse, very tasty" the owl said then blinked and looked up "whats that my lady?"

"eh?" nia blinked and followed her pets gaze stopping in her tracks as a card fell down from the sky landing in her hands, it was whit with a pink frilled border and had been sealed by a simple little piece of tape that could easily be broken, what made it even stranger though was it had a name on it, specifically, rudina's "what the heck?" she said looking around ears going into high alert mode and she focused all her senses to the max, only to find nothing at all was around, well nothing that could obtain and then write on this piece of paper anyway "weird..."

noctua turned her head like a clock until it was sideways "i wonder what it says..."

"not sure, but i guess it wouldnt hurt to look" nia responded and opened it reading the simple lines written on the inside

"Oh gifted one, Cast aside your family, your friends, and your future in your world and come! I Shiro-Usagi formally invite you down the rabbit hole into our exciting home 'Little Garden' " with that noctua and nia were blinded by a bright flash of light before their vision returned, and revealed it to be daytime and they were free falling high in the sky with nia letting out a loud yelp that wouldnt be amiss from the lips of a dog, but she was only afraid for a moment before the spectacular natural view of a massive forest with rivers running through it in front of her made her get a look of wonder in her eyes, oh she could make out a large number of natural waterfalls off in the far distance and.. and did the land just seem to end just past the cliffs the waterfalls fell along there!?!

noctua on the other hand spread her wings and took flight speaking in a bunch of whistling noises out "lady nia below you!! below you!!!" though the small owl was flapping its wing span of 22 inches with its small nearly 9 inch tall body from the gravity and momentum its body still carried from nia's free fall the flapping only served to slow its descent before eventually noctua got low enough and was able to use an air current to guide herself away from a landing and just flew in small circles over at the edge of the lake, on the other hand nia and one other person would not be that lucky falling straight on into the lake full of crisp cool from how early it was water
tigra9
Heavy user

Re: Garden of little gifts (reliuskaiser & tigra9)

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:00 am

Another day, wasted in this life of mine. Toiling for fools that have no clue of what talents they hold. Tch, must I be doomed to live as merely a gear in a broken machine? A girl, young in body, but aged in mind, relents to herself as she skips down a typical suburban neighborhood. The girl was just returning to her home town from work in another city, her slender body aching as she runs, skips, and jumps at speeds no human should ever move at. Her name is Petra Emuris, not particularly outstandish in her figure aside from the long silver ponytail that trails behind her like a cape that would probably reach to her feet were it not for the wind carrying it being her. She stood about 5 feet tall with b-cup breasts and a rather nice looking bubble butt, her hair was silver while her skin tone was pretty tan. She also had a brown left eye and a yellow right eye, which was a very odd thing to bring up in conversation. She was currently wearing a black and white uniform jacket that was mainly used for winter time. Alongside that, she wore black jeans and sneakers to cover herself up.

Petra hops around her streets, landing on corners and pivoting so she could continue her momentum while heading home. "No money today, hope those assholes step on a needle barefooted." She says as her long hair trails behind her, pedestrians clearing the way as a bullet of a human passes by them while moving over 50mph.

Petra makes her way down the street heading to her home, and so decided to slow down to a mere walking pace. By the time she arrived at her home, she noticed a letter atop her mailbox. "Hm? Odd, I thought the mail had already come today. Oh well, might as well take it inside and read it." She says, looking at the simple envelope as she walked into her house, finding it empty as always. Her parents were never home, each being about as hardworking as her, if not more, so she had at least 2 hours to spare.

She keeps the envelope with her as she heads to her room, deciding to freshen up with a shower before looking at whatever that envelope had in store for her. Time passes, water vapor amasses, and Petra returns to her room, feeling rather nice after her hot shower. She grabs one of her tools, a 2Lb dumbbell she likes to twirl around while doing mundane things. Speaking of, she sits on her bed and reaches over to the envelope she got from the front door.

Huuu...Let's see what I got this time. Probably some nobody that's sending me spam again... she sets her dumbbell down to open the envelope and find the letter within. "A letter? That's a first. What does it say?" She picks up her dumbbell and glosses over the contents of the paper.. "Oh gifted one, Cast aside your family, your friends, and your future in your world and come! I Shiro-Usagi formally invite you down the rabbit hole into our exciting home 'Little Garden' " she pauses for a moment. "Who the hell is...Shiro-Usagi?"
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 am

Petra would not recieve an answer, instead a bright flash filled her vision and she would find herself free falling from the sky with the same view nia who was faking a few feet away had gotten entranced by, and the little owl that was making a bunch of noise as they fell. Soon enough they hit the water, but oddly it was as if the water already had its tension broke by something and rather then being a hard landing cushioned the pair that fell from very high in the sky.

After a few seconds of being under water nia broke the surface gasping for air, she had an amazing lung capacity but that meant nothing when one hits the water with their mouth open! She would cough out water as she swam to the lakes edge and climbed out with a groan coughing some more water up and spoke in something like a grown “nocturnal! Below you, below you is not a warning!!” She said looking at the owl that landed in front of her and let out a soft hoot “..... no it doesn’t, you should have said ‘Lake! Lake!’ ,or something involving water to alert me to the fact I was falling into a lake!” She said glaring at the owl while having what seemed to Petra at least as a one sided conversation

——————————————————————

The rabbit girl had gotten excited seeing the two fall from the sky but stayed and watched them from the branch she was on curious how best to appear, though upon seeing the wolf girl climb out in a very unhappy mood she now had another worry to add to that, how should she appear that won’t get her eaten?
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:11 am

"Huh!?" Petra's eyes go wide as she was suddenly flashed by a bright light. She covers her face and closes her eyes, opening them again when she suddenly felt wind on her face. Wait, wha? [i/] she looks around to find that she's currently plummeting towards a lake while having nothing on except her towel, which would be very dangerous for her if she didn't immediately think [i]Oh..so this is how it feels to sky dive naked...wouldn't recommend it. Also.. "aaaaaAAAAAAAHHHH!!" She screams as she and whoever was next to her plopped down into the lake below.

After falling into the cold water, Petra opens her eyes and looks around. She realizes she can't breathe water and decides to swim to the surface. Upon breaking to the surface of the water, she gasps for air before hugging herself. "Ok then..wasn't expecting this, not at all.." She says, coughing some water out of her lungs. She wasn't really able to gather her senses before hearing a cacophony of screeches coming from someone near her. "Someone else?" She says, looking over to see Rudina speaking to what seemed to be an owl. She slowly wades closer to the woman stopping at a distance where the woman *shouldn't* be able to reach her. "Uhh..hello? Excuse me." She says, acting polite to the...the..WOLF GIRL! Petra's eyes widen and she steps forward to get a better look at Rudina.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:43 am

Rudina growled at the owl as it hooted a few more times, her tail was dropped down on her legs since she has stayed on her hands and knees “no that’s not an excuse...” suddenly her arm was a blur and the owl vanished hooting very loudly as it barreled throug the air managin to correct itself and stop its flight through the air inches from taking a dive into the water, at the far end of the lake.

Rudina then groaned and shook herself exactly like a dog would further soaking Petra, she had heard Petra but didn’t care immediately and once she had shook herself fast enough for her hair and fur to be big auburn blues she got up and dusted off her knees her tail now even poofier then before and looked at Petra “sorry about that, I don’t like being soaked... my name is rudina and the upset owl there is noctua” she said casually pointing at the owl that had flown over and was currently keeping itself aloft hooting loudly into rudina’s downturned ears rudina’s eyes turning to it “noctua... I do have enough room to fit 20 of you and your in my reach... well so is this girl and the one hiding in the tree over there but still” she motioned at Petra then thrust a thumb towards a tree that was at least 20 feet away

Noctua let out one last hoot then in a huff flew in a big circle before landing on petra’s shoulders, it’s claws were sharp but the owl in a show of smarts had them turned slightly so they weren’t digging into Petra’s skin

Shiro usagi hiding in her tree on the other hand had her mouth agape as the wolf girl pointed her hiding spot out exactly, now her shock causing her thoughts to become a jumbled mess
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:01 am

At first Petra was annoyed by being wet again by the wolf girl, but that wasn't important. The wolf introduces herself as Rudina, a pretty nice name, not that she was a name rater, but whatever. Petra looks over to the owl that Rudina identifies as Noctua, strange. Is that her pet? It had flown pretty far from her, she thought she saw Rudina throw something and was surprised at how far the owl was from them. That means she must be pretty strong. Before giving her name, Petra listens to Rudina speak to Noctua some more and it brought to her attention that there was someone else here.

Petra's eyes follow Rudina's thumb and I look to see someone looking over in our direction, not minding Noctua landing on my shoulder. After looking over there, Petra squats down slightly before springing from the water towards the person that had been watching them, hoping to get some answers.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:29 am

Noctua turned its head and immediately took off from petra’s Shoulder as she squatted whistling a good bit with a tone of annoyance

Rudina just looked at noctua “oh hush it at least she gave you warning in her body movements” she held her arm out and noctua landed on it like a branch, even though the way it landed its back was towards where shiro usagi was hiding it simply used an ability all owls had, it turned its head around to look behind it

Shiro usagi’s mind cleared up quite a bit as Petra acted “ah wait wait wait!!! AaaaAAHHHH” She exclaimed leaning back and falling off the tree branch onto a bush groaning momentarily as her white rabbit ears visibly folded forward in a drooping fashion “..... how did you find me so easily!?” She asked as she recovered her wits fully and got out of the bush looking at rudina, but tending as the wolf girl just licked her lips

Rudina upon seeing the rabbit girl licked her lips, though more to tease the prey girl, even though she could fit the rabbit girl down all at once right now she was more then satisfied by her previous meal, and she wanted some answers anyway, a sentiment she felt Petra shared no doubt “umm are you blind little rabbit? I’m a wolf... even ignoring the fact I’m very unusual for a werewolf I’m still not gonna miss the scent of someone upwind from me....” she tilted her head with a face that read ‘are you that dense?’

Shiro usagi just froze and put a hand to her forehead... of course she should’ve expected that the moment she saw the girl, how could she be that stupid!?!?!?! Oh how the title [Highborn of Little Garden] must be weeping in mockery so much now
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:54 am

Petra landed in front of Shiro-Usagi, displaying herself in front of the woman. Petra looked confused as she felt a chill breeze come through, making her remember she was still without clothing in front of three people..well, two and an owl. Quickly, while not trying to freak out, Petra reaches for her towel and wraps it around her waist, tying it down before continuing.

"I think the better questions should be asked first. Like our current location? Is this supposed to be the Little Garden? And if so, what did you bring me-er, us now, here for?" Petra ask while looking around the place she finds herself now inhabiting, her cape-like pony tail glowing sky blue at the very bottom, making Petra's hair look like a long paint brush.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Shiro-usagi looked at Petra and blinked seeing the girl was without clothing, well that was a problem that would need to be dealt with “ah yes this is little garden and my name is shiro-usagi” she tilted her head retrieving a card from her cleavage “well to be more accurate we are in the seven digits outskirt area of little garden” after staring at the card for a moment with a poof a long plain pink nightgown that wasn’t see through and was lined with frills appeared and she held it out for Petra “here you go you can borrow this for the time being” she said with a smile, it would be loose but not to the point it was likely to balloon up with an accurate gust under it, and in length for Petra it would end just below her knees, shiro usagi looked to be a bit taller then Petra, enough that the nightgown on her would end above her knees

Rudina hmmed and moved over to the pair with neither noticing until rudina’s face was less then half a foot from the card, a hand on her chin and she huhed “so that’s a gift card.....” she commented

Shiro usagi practically jumped at rudina appearing so close to them “AH!” She recovered after a second “ah umm yes it is... ho... how did you know?”

Rudina hmmed “oh a few years ago I ate someone from little garden... their memories are in here but It’s one of those things where though I know what it is the memory of what it looked like is very unclear” at the mention of in here she pointed at her head with one hand, specifically the one not having an owl clinging to it for dear life

At that shiro’s ears Drooped “I see... umm that person’s name was?...”

“Mmm I need to think on that one a bit, the memories of those I’ve eaten are a bit jumbled and I’ll need to sort them out, and before you ask, yes I can revive some of my meals but that particular person is under the ‘I can’t revive’ column because they were dead before I stumbled upon them” she straightened up being the shortest of the bunch if one ignored her ears. Through all of this noctua was clinging to her arm... tight enough for the owls talons to draw blood on rudina’s arm
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:54 pm

"Ah, we're in the outskirts. This place looks pretty nice.." Petra looks back to Shiro-Usagi as the woman materializes for her a pink nightgown. This wasn't something Petra normally would wear, but then how many times does one get transported to a different world? "Thanks." Petra says, taking the night gown and putting it on. It fit nicely on her, maybe too tall, but whatever, she wasn't naked anymore, though she did turn away from the two while she got changed.

When Rudina suddenly spoke, Petra turned back and looked at the card Shiro-Usagi was holding and couldn't help but be curious about it now that it something she was supposed to pay attention to. "What's a gift card, other than something no one should ever invest into?" Petra asks, wondering if Rudina actually meant what she said about having eaten someone from this place. Wait, doesn't that mean people can come and go from this place?

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:33 pm

Shiro usagi got a dark disheartened look on her face, it was the look of someone remembering a terrible trauma though she was snapped out of it by a flick to her nose courtesy of rudina “ah... umm yes well here in little garden we have this thing called ‘gifts’ some are physical objects, others just something natural in the person... we residents of little garden do ‘gift games’ as forms of competition, though that has a long and complicated explanation that I’d rather we have somewhere else... anyway ‘gift cards’ like this one in my hand can be obtained by special means and marks the user’s gifts... it can also store items outside of gifts within limits” she put the card away “umm if it’s ok with the two of you shall we go back to my community? We can talk on the way and I shiro-usagi shall explain all to the best of my abilities” her ears perked up as she looked between them

Rudina hmmed “that sounds fine” she looked at the owl clinging to her arm “noctua when you going to let go? It doesn’t really hurt but your making a mess with my blood there” she commented as noctua finally let go and fluttered to the ground cleaning it’s talons while rudina licked her own wounds absently “well then what about you?” She asked Petra though since the girl had not introduced herself the way she said you was one that hinted the question for the girl’s name
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:37 pm

Petra listens to the woman explain what a gift card is. "Ok then, so it's a card that shows a person's special power and even doubles as a slight storage unit?" She asks folding her arms. She then went on to explain that these little trinkets can be obtained, albeit through means unknown to her, but then what fun would it be just to get super powers for free?

Petra was about to ask something but Shiro-Usagi asks that they reconvene to her community--I assume that's her home town-- so she can give a proper explanation. While Petra would be remiss to go to some new place with a bunch of strangers, she can hold her own due to her lack of any physical limiter alone so she wasn't afraid of a wolf and a rabbit.

She nods. "I think that'll be fine. If you'd kindly lead the way." Petra glances over to Rudina as she speaks to Noctua again, bringning up the fact that she was bleeding. This surprised Petra and she looked down to see a small collection of blood. She then asked Petra what she thought while mostly asking for her name. She realizes she actually didn't introduce herself, making her feel a little silly. "Ah, sorry about that. My name's Petra. I have a secondary name, but I doubt we'll need to know that where we're going." She says, holding out a hand for Rudina to shake. "Nice to make your acquaintance, Rudina."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:26 pm

rudina smiled "and nice to meet you aswell petra, i dont have a last name... for my former pack there was only the need for the first name..." for an instant a shadow passed over her eyes before vanishing just as quickly as it came

shiro usagi smiled clapping her hands together " and my name is shi..." but she got interupted

"we already know your name because you said it before" rudina said firmly then blinked as noctua having finished cleaning its talons flew up and landed on shiro usagi's shoulder hooting a little "oh hush it just because i ruffled your feathers again"

shiro usagi on the other hand looked at noctua and smiled "ara ara why thank you for defending me noctua, your quite the smart and elegant lady arent you?" she said scratching what could be called the owls chin with a finger tip causing it to give a happy whistle

at this rudina had an expression of shock "wait.. you can understand her!?"

shiro usagi looked back and gave an affirmative nod "yes, because of my position as an impartial judge due to my race im able to understand the languages of most beings, there are some i cant but those are few and far between" she turned "anyway, shall we go? judging by you two's actions before it shouldnt be to hard for you to keep up if i jog i suppose?" she asked though she grabbed noctua and hugged the little owl against her chest, and once the two gave their consent she took off with a single leap, there had been no wind up meaning she wasnt going at her full speed or even trying hard, but still as the other two followed her one thing became very clear, the group was moving far to fast for a normal human to move in such a forest

rudina hmmed but agreed and followed after shiro usagi, even though she had never bee here before her steps felt practiced and even without her seemingly putting any focus on it she easily matched shiro usagi's pace while avoid any and all potential trip ups along the way "soo i got a question firstly since im getting glimpses of memories... whats your community's name? rabbit" she asked

shiro usagi frowned "my name is shiro-usagi! as for my communities name..." she frowned for a moment "currently do to some issues we dont have one, some terrible things happened and we ended up losing our core members and our flag and banner... we wanted to protect our lost comrades home but... well currently only two of our group can actually participate in gift games proper, and with my work as a judge..."

rudina hmmed "i see, it means all the work is pushed on the other one making gift games a risky plan.... so then how many members total make up your community?"

shiro nodded, in truth she didnt want to go just revealing all this, but deep in her heart she felt that.. if she wasnt mostly up front... then these two would likely abandon her without hesitation... and if they did that then her community really was all done for! but she then spoke to answer the next question "not counting me... 119 members"

"wow impressive number, but only two of you are actually able to join with those kinds of numbers?!"

shiro usagi's ears folded down "except for me, the leader, and one other... everyone is a kid of 10 years or less" she said solemnly "and ignoring myself, the other two just turned 11 last week"

rudina's eyes widened for a moment as she processed that then closed her eyes still not missing a single step "i... i see...." at that she said nothing else, hearing this information was a bitter pill to swallow and she seemed to have more clue what was going on with this world then petra did or so it seemed right now
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:18 pm

Petra narrowed her eyes when she noticed a faint dimming of Rudina's eyes. Hm? Before she could mention it, it was gone and the sound of hands clapping together grabbed Petra's attention. The white rabbit was about to introduce herself again only to be interrupted by Rudina in an almost comically punctual fashion.

Petra looks over to Shiro-Usagi as Noctua lands on her shoulder and 'talks' to Rudina, prompting the wolf girl to respond in kind. Petra didn't really have much to say at this specific time, so she merely enjoyed the interaction between the three of them while humming a song she liked to hear every now and then. Though this did bring up something useful about Shiro-Usagi, her ability to understand most languages. Petra nods, the tip of her hair turning purple with tiny black music notes floating through the entire length of her ponytail to signify she was "dreaming" about something.

She starts following the two, getting lost in her song while putting the conversation/explanation between Shiro-Usagi and Rudina. She nods to the imaginary beat, her hair changing the more she daydreams. Darting around the three did, zooming by the forest around while listening. Petra made a list of things to ask about once they actually stopped moving, but one she did manage to ask was. "So, are we here to help lighten the load around here, or are just pieces to be used in whatever these gift games are?"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:48 pm

shiro usagi frowned and went silent as she thought how to answer that question, it was a rather simple question but something in her guts told her that.. depending on how she answered... the two behind her could become either powerful allies, or would leave her community to die. but after some deliberation and a silent apology to her leader in her heart she just decided to be honest "well its my hope that you two would be willing to help my community participate in gift games by joining as part of our main forces... dont get me wrong its not like we are going to just dump the load on you two and relax, we are just in that desperate a situation that we needed to summon allies to help us" she stopped landing on the ground, though because of slight timing differences the other two had just kicked off for their next leap so ended up passing her and when they both stopped she bowed her head until the point it was almost even with her waist "thats why.... i beg you with all my heart, to please join us!"

rudina had listened to shiro usagi as they moved remaining silent, when shiro usagi stopped though she stopped herself at the next landing and turned back facing the rabbit, and seeing a chance to tease this rabbit girl who was bowing she hmmed and looked at petra winking as she grinned naughtily, it was a silent sign to petra to help her tease the rabbit girl that was making it way to easy not to toy with "well i dont know.... i mean by the way you make it sound its almost like your indirectly dumping a huge load on us, i mean sure their kids but isnt your community over a hundred strong? surely with those numbers there must be some things you can actually do" she turned to look at petra playfully ignoring the immediate and rapid sweating shiro usagi was comically doing as she stayed in that bowed position "what do you think petra? should we really just accept this girls without thought?" rudina was hoping petra played along, it was quite entertaining to the wolf girl seeing how shiro usagi was reacting to rudina's words that could barely hold back the teasing undertone to make it sound serious, even if rudina wasnt actually serious
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:24 pm

Getting the answer she expected, Petra nods to herself while still humming. She listened to what Shiro-Usagi said, thinking about the things she left behind to come here. She doesn't know about these games or what she'd have to do to help with them, but given the situation on both sides, it would be cruel --something she had problem being if she felt like it-- to just up and refuse.

Petra turns to see Shiro-Usagi bowing and begging for them to help her. She looks over to Rudina as the wolf looks to her with a mischievous grin and proceeds to tease the poor rabbit girl before her. Thinking it would be kinda fun. She decides to join in somewhat. "Well, from what I hear, it would just be better to head for another more well off community and start there. I'm sure the kids would be able to manage with your guidance..." She says before sighing and shaking her head.

"But in all seriousness, you have to be pretty desperate to put yourself in so much danger just for a chance that you might be able to succeed in this world. Hell, there's even the chance we could have found you, killed you and left the community with one less guardian. I mean, that was a REEEEAALLLY reckless decision on your part." Petra says, walking over to Shiro-Usagi and kneeling down in front of her before placing a hand on her shoulder. "But, you lucked out this time." She says

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:49 pm

Rudina had to turn away fully to hide the giant grin on her face as Petra did her own teasing, the wolf girl had a terrible poker face right now

Shiro usagi on the other hand has doubled her sweating listening to Petra talk and looked up at the two of them as Petra walked over over and did that shiro usagi now being stunned “Eh?” She looked at Petra then rudina, then back to Petra, repeating this about a dozen times

Rudina finally had enough and broke into laughter gripping her sides and turning to look at shiro usagi “really... you made that WAY to easy little rabbit....” her tail swishing back and forth as she calmed herself down from the laughter putting her hands on her hips and in a single leap she ended up behind shiro usagi and pressed against the girls back hands reaching around to grope her “I’ll join your community aswell, I think I could have some real good fun...” she squeezed those orbs in her grasp, somewhere along the line noctua had slipped free and moved to get into rudina’s hair nestling itself in there and hooting

Shiro usagi pouted at being told she made it way to easy though eeped and blushed as the wolf girl grabbed and groped her quickly drawing out a paper fan and swinging it into rudina’s face “what are you doing!?” The smack sent rudina back, but that wouldn’t be to surprising as the fan nearly broke the sound barrier in that small swing! “Seriously your a rude child! Playing with shiro usagi’s maiden heart then even groping her!”

Rudina didn’t dodge it and simply did a back flip in the air landing as if nothing had happened, noctua not having even been knocked from her hair “mmm testing if those were as soft as they looked, pretty good and you don’t even have a bra on which makes it feel even better! Though who are you calling a child? I’m over a hundred years old”

“Eh?” Shiro usagi blinked and tilted her ears “umm, wait wait... say that again please? Maybe shiro usagi’s hearing is messing with her...”

Rudina frowned and stood straight “I’m over a hundred years old, also for your information noctua is in her thousands, her mother was the owl companion of Athena in my world” hoot hoot! came a response from the owl who had made itself comfy in rudina’s hair

“A hundred!? Then then... rudina is about half shiro usagi’s age!?!” Exclaimed the rabbit, both ages sounded pretty impressive, and what’s more neither girl looked like they were even in their 20s yet!
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:03 pm

"To be fair, I'm only 26...man, it feels weird to say that after what I just heard." Petra says, holding her hand up. She reached behind her and started playing with her hair, standing up as she looked at Rudina in a new light, though not really caring about that little tidbit about Noctua, though it does explain the sheer comfort the owl seems to have with it's altered surrounding. Petra wonders what Rudina and Noctua's world must be like.

"Yeah, We'll help you out, Shiro-Usagi. Might be nice to do something else than waste away in a world with no future for me.. Though I guess now the proper thing to do is head to our next destination and get all of this sorted out.." She says, her hair changing back to normal as she had stopped thinking about music.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:40 pm

Rudina giggles at Petra mentioning her age “well for a human it’s a pretty good age I suppose? For my kind I’m in that early puberty age comparatively, though I likely won’t physically age anymore for at least a few hundred years where my body will start to look old” she pouted “really I hate that part”

Shiro usagi smiled “that’s wonderful Petra, and to be honest I think you look very young for your age!” She hugged Petra “and your not as perverted as rudina so that’s a plus!!” She let go now happy again “well then shall we go?” After they gave their affirmative she took off leading the way again explaining to the pair about gift games and how they worked along the way though it could be summarized into some main points like this. First there is one person or group that acts as the host of the game. Secondly you have the participants that agree to compete in the game. Third depending on the type of game there would be a reward the participant could earn that could be decided on either prior to the game or during or even immediately following the end of the game, conversely there was also games were both sides would bet something with the winner taking whatever the loser offered.

While shiro usagi was happily explaining all this though rudina at one point got close and matched her pace to Petra whispering very low “I’m going to go seperate, I want to check out some waterfalls we saw in that direction during the fall, don’t worry me and noctua will be able to locate you guys pretty easily so no need to tell her” with that she silently left and was it a trick of the eyes or did the owl currently bundled in her hair have a dull look that screamed ‘not this again’ ?

Shiro usagi on the other hand never noticed the departure of rudina and would slow her pace as they exited the forest arriving at a large town “and here we are at East side town in the seven digits sector. The leader should be waiting at a cafe nearby” she said turning to face the two behi..... where the hell was the second one!??!!! “Ah.... ok where did she go?!” Shiro usagi said glaring at Petra her white hair and ears shimmering and turning bright and shiny silver in color, her eyes going to a bright shade of red that showed her anger, yet even as furious as she seemed, she still looked very cute and huggable like this!

Before Petra could answer a small boy with dark green hair walked over “hey usagi-nee-sama, is this the only one to answer the summons?” He asked looking over Petra with his emerald hues eyes, he was short barely even half petra’s Height and no matter how one looked at him there was no question he was barely older then 11 at the most, but his eyes shown with a hint of practical experience few children would likely have at that age

Shiro usagi turned looking at the boy “no leader-sama there was another but she ran off, as soon as Petra-San here tells me where I intend to drag the other one back after striking her with full force from shiro usagi’s vajra”

At that name mentioned at the end the boy began swearing “uhhh usagi-nee-sama, I think vajra would be a bit overboard here.... please don’t be rash” he said weakly taking a half step back from the angry rabbit
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:29 am

"I guess that is true..." Petra sighs as she wonders how not being 'perverse' was a plus. She follows after Shiro-Usagi, listening to her explain what gift games were. She could feel herself getting pumped the more Shiro-Usagi explained herself. She wondered what kinds of games she would get into or what kind of opponents she would have to face. Do they all seem powerful like Rudina does? Are they cute like Shiro-Usagi? She didn't know, and that excited her the most. Finally someplace she could all out without having to worry about anything.

Petra's ponytail started to glow, though it stopped when she noticed Rudina approached her and informed the girl she was going to take a quick look at some of the waterfalls near their crash site. Waterfalls.. That seemed like a pretty nice idea. She wanted to come but decided against it, so as to not be a problem for Shiro-Usagi to have to find them and so Rudina didn't have to feel pike she was baby sitting her.

Petra nods. "ok then..be safe." She says as she notices Noctua's annoyed look. Once they're out of sight, Petra went back to listening to the information about gifts games. She didn't say much at all on the way, only thinking of saying something when they arrived in town. Petra glances at the town beyond Shiro-Usagi, marveling at how different it was from her home.

She looks back at Shiro-Usagi, noticing her burst into a sudden fit of anger at finding Rudina gone. Petra shrugs. "I believe she said something about going to look at a waterfall. Sounded nice. Also, is there anyway I can go back and get my dumbbell? I think it might be at the bottom of the lake.." She says nonchalantly, looking down at the kid that was almost as tall as she was.

"I wouldn't worry too much about Rudina. She doesn't give off the aura of a light dreamer.. She should be fine.." She says, folding her arms around her back.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay