Garden of little gifts (reliuskaiser & tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Garden of little gifts (reliuskaiser & tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:14 pm

Rudina giggled at petra’s cut off response “mmm let’s not grandstand until we make this place better... then you can grandstand while we celebrate it” she commented looking at shiro usagi “and its left me bored so I thought to bother Petra here”

Shiro usagi frowned “I see... well I don’t think lee bai will likely do anything to crazy for a gift game, though he will certainly make it a harsh game based on previous games I’ve heard about, also that looks good, did you make it yourself Petra?” she crossed her arms looking at the dress with an approving nod before looking at rudina “oh yeah, do you not like the bed rudina?” She asked

“Nope for sleeping I’m much more fine with the floor or at most some blankets on the floor” rudina responded promptly “I’ve grown up in the wild and beds, in particular the mattress of one make me relax to much and I sleep a bit too heavily for my comfort” she stated firmly hands going to her hips
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:03 pm

Petra nods. "Yeah, it's based off of what Noctua wears, but I embroidered a lot of leaves and plant items into the fabric..I think I'll leave the crown alone for now. Right now, I need a shower or at least some way of freshening up.." Petra says, looking to Shiro-Usagi and Rudina. "Any water around here?" She asks.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:58 pm

Rudina tilted her head “but it doesn’t look like a chiton... just a dress” she commented (yes there is a difference despite its looks)

Shiro usagi sighed “we don’t really have the water to spare for fully freshening up here...” she pulled out her gift card “well unless we use this water tree I still have”

“That’s mine you never gave it....” rudina commented with a growl “though if that bag on it gets removed would we be able to put the bag back on?”

Shiro usagi tilted her ears “the moment we remove the bag it would pour out a lot of water, enoug to fill our reservoir once, but we wouldn’t be able to put the bag back on we could only store it in a gift card...”

Rudina blinked and hmmed “then let’s go to the reservoir, there is a way here to channel that water for people to use right? If so we can fill it then store the tree in my card” she said calmly a line forming on her stomach and she retrieved her gift card from the pouch before it vanished

“So your ok with that much?!” She said super excited hearing rudina her eyes shining “we won’t have to make the children gather water for a few days then!” With that she rushed to the window opened it then took off not even waiting for the pair

Rudina got surprised at shiro usagi doing that and frowned “Seriously.... guess we should chase her down, I’m worried she might plant that tree in her excitement” rudina handed Petra her gift card then shifted into wolf form and jumped out of the window waiting for Petra to leap out after her planning to catch Petra during the fall “come on we have no time with how fast that rabbit is!”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:36 pm

(I'm aware, it's not actually a chiton, but she wanted to make something close to it.)

Petra sighs and discards her dress for now. "Ugh, fine then." She jumps out the window for Rudina to catch her. As she does, Petra catches a glimpse of something moving in the distance before losing sight of it as she start plummeting to the ground below. Wait a minute, what did I just see? Is someone here? Nah..couldn't be. Also, why am I still falling?

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:36 pm

At the moment Petra wondered why she was still falling she would feel an arm grab her and then she was hugged against a furry body that leapt forward. Rudina had shifted to bipedal wolf form to catch peta then kick off carefully from the building before using her grip to shift Petra to her back changing to her full wolf form and hit the ground running, Petra would have no choice but to grab onto rudina’s fur and hold on tight as rudina ran at top speed, she was fast! Though Petra could sense that at this straight direction speed rudina lost to Petra a little bit, not enough to warrant getting off but still.

Shiro usagi when she came into view would be holding the water tree standing on the dividing wall of the community grounds over a medium sized man made reservoir, it’s center was under the wall but she was standing in a thin open canopied spot frowning as she stared at a mound of dirt “if only....” she said with a hint of longing in her voice

Rudina called out “hey rabbit I said don’t plant it!” She said when they got close enough jumping into the wall... well trying, rudina herself shorted the jump and hit the wall, but the momentum would send Petra to land perfectly fine on it if she let go of rudina!
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:21 pm

"Oh hey there you are." Petra looks back as Rudina catches her before springing off to go follow after Shiro-Usagi. She'd flip behind Rudina as the woman shifts to her feral form and they take off. Petra didn't have much time to get used to being on top of Rudina as she had to cling to her ride for dear life in order to not fall on her face. "Whoa!"

She sees Shiro-Usagi off by a reservoir, talking to herself about something probably tragic. She and Rudina went flying at the wall in her haste. Petra sees this and let's go of Rudina, plummeting to the ground while the wolf girl smacks against the wall in almost comical fashion.

"Uh..hey there. What's going on?" Petra asks, glancing at Rudina before averting her eyes back to Shiro-Usagi. She approaches and looks at the mound of dirt, she immediately thinks of a tree being there. "This something you lost in one of those gift games?" Petra asks

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay