The Roommate Situation (GluttonousPredator & 9kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Roommate Situation (GluttonousPredator & 9kirby99)

Postby GluttonousPredator » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:20 pm

"Why do we need another roommate?", asked Mike, his enormous cock squirming from his boyfriend James inside.

"Because the rent is going up and since I can't get into my trust fund until I graduate next year, we need to get some extra cash flow." Jason answered, trying to clean the tiny apartment before the new roommate arrived. He grabbed the bags of trash and chucked it out the window. He pointed to the busty red head in the corner. "Sasha, toss those clothes in the closet. And where the hell is Tori? She was supposed to be here a hour ago."

"She in my womb right now. She's sleeping off her last girlfriend." Sasha rubbed her giant belly, it squirming from Tori inside.
GluttonousPredator
Been posting for a bit

Re: The Roommate Situation (GluttonousPredator & 9kirby99)

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:22 pm

I approach the apartment, walking along, looking at the numbers. I soon arrive at the right one. I'd heard a bit about the people I'll be rooming with, but...I was unsure how much of it was actually true. After a moment of hesitation, I knock at the door, somewhat nervous, duffel bag slung over my shoulder. Well...here goes nothing...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby GluttonousPredator » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Jason shot to his feet, throwing the vacuum into the closet along with the rest of the mess. He pushed up against the flimsy door, straining to get it shut. "Shit, he's early. Sasha, throw a top on. And Mike, either churn your boy into cum or let him out. We got our new roommate here and I don't need you scaring him off."

Mike waddled himself into the bathroom, his balls dragging against the tile. "I don't understand why. He's a pred right?"

"I don't know, I didn't get that far in the emails. Just pretend to be normal for once." Jason hustled over to the door, before turning back to Sasha's jiggling stomach. "And Tori, I know you can here me in there, so do not eat him! We need the rent!" He swung the door open, greeting their new friend.
GluttonousPredator
Been posting for a bit

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:39 pm

I watch the door open, blinking a little bit at Jason. I wave a little. "H-hi there...you must be Jason...o-or Mike? It's nice to meet you..." I peer in, starting to look around the apartment. "...so uh...how much of that stuff you said in the emails was...true?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby GluttonousPredator » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:00 pm

Jason smiled and led you in. "I'm Jason, Mike's in the bathroom getting presentable. It's really nice to finally meet you. And everything I said was true. I'm actually surprised you were still interested in moving in to be honest."

He takes your bags and places them near the door. Sasha slowly gets off the couch, her squirming belly weighing her down greatly. She begins to waddle towards you, and wraps you up in a warm embrace. "Hiya! I'm Sasha, it's so good to finally meet you. Jason has told us a lot about you!"
GluttonousPredator
Been posting for a bit

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:17 pm

I nod a little bit, blushing a bit. "I...I mean...I get you eat people and stuff, but...I-I'm sure you mean it when you say it's harmless..." I look up, seeing Sasha heading over, and I blush deeper as I'm hugged, feeling her belly against me in the embrace. "I-It's nice to meet you, Sasha, I-I'm Miles..." I look down at her stomach. "And...w-wha...er...who is that?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby GluttonousPredator » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:08 pm

Sasha glanced down at her sloshing belly and giggled. “Oh that’s just Tori. She’s just resting off a meal in my womb.” She let go of you and began to waddle back to the couch, gently caressing her distended belly.

Jason placed his arm around your shoulder. “Look, we’re probably the safest preds in town. Except for Tori, she’s a glutton. But she won’t digest you because your our new roommate!” Jason shouted at Sasha’s gut. As if by response, Sasha’s stomach began to bounce around, and you could see the outline of the chubby girl inside.

“The only rules here are pay your part of the rent on time, and don’t eat anyone’s food. Unless you’re willing to replace yourself as substitute.” Jason laughed. “So, you got any other questions for us Miles?”
GluttonousPredator
Been posting for a bit

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:57 pm

I kept looking at Sasha's belly with fascination as she talks, mostly focusing on her words, but taking the time to appreciate her stomach. I watch her waddle back, before looking to Jason, nodding a bit. "...alright...that's a relief, at least." I sighed a bit. "...um...first of all...where will I be staying? Where should I keep my stuff...?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby GluttonousPredator » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:49 am

Jason stopped short and whipped out his phone, skimming through his emails. "Shit, did I not send it? Ugh, whatever." Jason put back his phone and sighed, motioning to the closet. "You can put your stuff in there. Most of us aren't here all day because of classes or work. But we only have one bedroom to sleep in and Sasha's got the bed, so..." Jason blushed and turned to face you. "Ok, as you can see, this place isn't the Taj Mahal, so we're kinda short on space. You have two options, either we can put up a cot for you, or..."

Sasha perked up, happily rubbing her bloated belly. "Or you can sleep in my womb! Everyone else does! And you won't be unbirthed I promise!" She gives you a warm smile.
GluttonousPredator
Been posting for a bit

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:51 am

I follow, wondering already what was up. I put my duffel bag and such in the closet, deciding to root out important things later. I blink as I slowly realize what Jason is implying to me, prompting me to blush. I rub the back of my neck at that realization, "...ah...I-I see...I suppose I don't mind the idea of...s-sleeping in Sasha's womb. I can't wait to see what it's like."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby GluttonousPredator » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:16 am

Sasha squealed excitedly. “Yay! I’ve been told it’s quite nice in there! You can go in whenever you like. I love it when everyone’s in there. Makes me feel so motherly.”

Jason smiled and glanced at his phone, “Shit I’m gonna be late. Sorry I can’t stay and give you the grand tour, but Mike and Sasha will help you feel comfortable. I’d said Tori but she’s a bit preoccupied at the moment.”

Sasha’s belly bounced in response.
GluttonousPredator
Been posting for a bit

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:05 am

I blush a bit. Sasha was certainly nice. I waved at Jason, smiling. "Alright, see you, Jason, and thanks again. Can't wait to know you all better." I approached Sasha, blushing a little. "...well...I might as well try and meet Tori, so can I go in?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby GluttonousPredator » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:45 pm

Sasha clapped giddily.”Of course you can! The only thing is that clothes are a bit rough on my insides. So I’m gonna have to ask you to undress before you climb on in.”
GluttonousPredator
Been posting for a bit

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:11 pm

I blushed a bit. Well, then...I carefully undress. I toss my shirt and pants aside, before getting my socks and underwear off as well, left nude. "A-alright...ready."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby GluttonousPredator » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:49 pm

"Ok then." Sasha slid herself off the couch and sat in front of you, legs spread out. She quickly slid off her yoga pants, and exposed herself to you. "It's ok. No need to be nervous, sweetie. Now, if it's your first time, I'd recommend going feet first. That way you won't panic and hyperventilate. Just take your time and enjoy yourself." Sasha motioned for you to come closer, giving you a motherly smile.
GluttonousPredator
Been posting for a bit

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:34 pm

I blushed, nodding a bit. I maneuver onto my butt, in a sitting position, looking down towards my feel. I carefully glance at her exposed vagina, scooting closer. My feet press against it, and then I begin to shuffle forward, and up, into her vagina. I wriggle my hips a bit, looking up to her. "Like this...?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby GluttonousPredator » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:13 pm

Sasha moans softly, your feet making a slight bulge. "That's...good sweetie. Now just...keep going." Her belly sloshing around, Tori eagerly awaiting her new wombmate.
GluttonousPredator
Been posting for a bit

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:06 pm

I nod, continuing to carefully push myself in. I look down at her crotch, careful to guide my legs and hips in best I can...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby GluttonousPredator » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:09 pm

Sasha bites her lip, panting sightly. "You're... doing great..." She grabs your hips and gently guides you in.
GluttonousPredator
Been posting for a bit

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:17 pm

I continue to wriggle my way in, using her pulling for guidance, pushing off with my arms, before finally sliding them in, pressed against my sides, hoping Sasha can handle the rest.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay