The wolf of Rage (Reliuskaiser and Computerguy325)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The wolf of Rage (Reliuskaiser and Computerguy325)

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:27 am

The silver haired wolf man chuckles, obviously horny By the way he pokes her backside. "Nothing much, just wanted to make you feel good before you go out. Need you feeling your best when you go out killing and the like. Also, I don't remember only being your lover, how is that fair to your sisters?" He says, only half joking while he rubs the bulge Dante was slowly making as he was already in past his hips. "Mmf, always liked seeing you gobble up some unfortunate sap, I'm kinda glad you forced me to stay with you and the others."
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby computerguy325 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:40 am

She smiles and gives a stong tug pulling her child i to her womb once more. "Oh so oir son is a poor sap then hm?" She coos jokingly and licks his face before pulling Steven closer to her. "My mommy instincts are kinking in telling me to give yiu a nip on the nose for calling him that...but i know your playing. Mm but a mama does have to eat. You gonna cream fill me and then let me have you so I dont have to hunt today?" She chuckles and rubs her now pregnant belly happily.
computerguy325
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:52 am

He smiles, pressing his member into her rump, letting his cock harden while he kisses her on the cheek. "You know I'm not big enough to satisfy your hunger. I remember the hour long hassle you had me and your mom go through when you tried and succeeded fitting my fire dragon form in your gut when you were pregnant with Dante. Your instincts are so extreme and I'm getting hornier just talking about it." He says, rubbing her belly while his cock lengthens and slips inside. He begins slowly thrusting into her, nibbling on her ear while Dante shifts around inside Ira's womb.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby computerguy325 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:00 pm

"Mmm hehe and If you remember right I DID fit your fire dragon form in me. Tight squeeze and pretty spicy...or a bit salty....but I damn did it anf you know it mff." She presses her rear against his crotch and moans. "Maybe if I keep our son in here long enough I'll end up getting cravings for dragons again." She teases and murrs happily.
computerguy325
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:20 pm

He pants, thrusting into her harder. "While I'd be all for you being all big and cute, don't you think Dante would wanna stretch his legs after a while?" He says, getting excited now while he moves his hands back up to squish her soft melons together. "And let's not forget how long it even takes for you to digest me at that size. Almost a day. What if your sisters start missing me while you're busy turning into mush?" He says, licking her neck before nibbling on it over and over.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby computerguy325 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:39 pm

"Mmm I can squeeze him out at any time...huh...ahhh" she moans out as he speeds up on her wicked ass. "Mm as for my sisters, they can wait. Your my Steven..mine. And I just share you because Mama said hehe. Mm ohhhh" she stops with a groan and replaces her paw on her belly gently shaking hit up and down for him to see as she sloshes Dante around a bit for his papa.
computerguy325
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:50 pm

Steven grunts and cums deep into Ira, sending a massive amount of cum into her as she sloshed Dante around. "Aahh, god damnit, that's hot!" He exclaims while he unloads into her. He slowly pulls out of Ira, only to slam down into her one more time for good measure. "Goodness, you make such a hot mom. I'm glad you were the one I chose." He says.

Dante seems to like the attention, moving around and even giving Ira a little kick.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby computerguy325 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:17 pm

Ira was in heaven. She didnt need to be a good girl for it. She could still be her wrathful self and have everything she ever wanted. Her two favorite boys right here with her safe and sound. She smiles and feels of her lower belly for the flood of seed before she felt the kick. Shs snuggles against her mate and rubs her son through her belly happily as she enjoys her family time.
computerguy325
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Steven sighs and lays back, pulling Ira back into a hug while Dante shifts around inside her. "Seems the little one is getting excited to. Any minute now, you two'll be connected again and then I can get to doing my job." He says kissing Ira on the cheek while he slowly rocks his hips. "I'll slip down your soft gullet and make you even bigger and sexier while you get to relax and churn me up into food for you and our son. Nnf...that sounds so nice right now."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby computerguy325 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:29 pm

"Mmm, I'm surprised we aren't already...then again...I am feeling more and more hungry each second." She purrs looking at her mate lustfully, licking his face. "mm but you're safe...for now..." she teases and rubs his head before going back to kneading her son waiting to be connected to him once more.
computerguy325
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:46 pm

Steven nuzzles her while inside her, Dante was slowly getting comfy within Ira's womb. "It feels so nice in here. I can feel mom and dad all around me..it feels warm and it makes me sleepy.." He speaks to himself before feeling something all too familiar latch onto him. "Ah.." He looks down to see he had been reconnected to Ira via an umbilical cord. He would slowly relax and let Ira massage him, curling up into a ball while Ira was about to get some major sudden cravings.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby computerguy325 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:03 pm

As she sits and waits for the connection, suddenly Ira and her lover would here a deep demanding growl from her stomach. She smiles playfully at her lover and slurps over his muzzle. "Dinner time lover...but the question is, are you going to feed me yourself...or going to get your pregnant lover a meal? Better choose fast before my belly makes te decision for me." she grins and licks her lips eagerly.
computerguy325
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:09 pm

Steven looks down at her stomach, getting the message really quick while Ira pokes a little more fun. "I think I'll do it myself. I want you to be nice and full while you and Dante relax. So, how big do you want me, dear?" Steven asks thinking of all the large animals and beasts he could become at a moment's notice.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby computerguy325 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:49 am

"Something big. Too big for this room. Let us hurry outside." She says standing and murring as she takes his paw and leads him out of the small house and into the forest outside. She turns on him and grins with a growl from her stomach as it makes the demand again. He wouldn't have long before she ate him as is. "I'm not picky. Something bit. Now. I don't care what. Feed me love Feed your wife a meal bigger then herself." She purrs and licks her lips ready to pounce him.
computerguy325
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:00 am

"Alright then, something nice and filling for the hungry waifu." Steven says, heading outside for Ira so he can get ready for her. He exits the hut they all stay in, stripping off his scarf as his body begins growing. "I think I know the perfect fit." He says, falling to his knees as his fur turns silver like his hair, his hands and feet turning into that of a feral wolf's. He would keep growing, sprouting a white cloudy tuft of fur that covered his neck, chest, and feet.

Once he was done, there would be an almost 30ft tall great wolf standing in Steven's place, his tail wagging as he looks back down to Ira. "Does this look appetizing, dear?" He asks, nuzzling her.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby computerguy325 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Ira drools and smiles, her belly growling in response as she gazes up at her mate/meal. "Oh absolutely my dear. Just as delicious looking as I had hoped. Come 'ere you big lovable treat!" She bark happily and lunges forward, her jaws unhinging as she wraps her maw around the big muzzle and takes one big gulp to pull it into her form as she clings to gis face determined to have her massive lover inside her body for digestion.
computerguy325
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:41 am

Steven finds this a little comical to watch, the little fox latching onto his face in hopes of devouring him. Knowing her, she wasn't going to stop til he was just a bulge in her gut, but for now, Steven just lays down and blushes, waving his tail around while watching his wife with intense lust. "Hope I'm good enough.." he says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby computerguy325 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:18 am

She purs with lustful delight as her jaws widen more and her maw stretches around her prey. She swallows once again rippling her muscukar throar arouns the face of the much larger wolf and sending him farther in each time her throat would. A soft growl of bliss emerges from her as she nibbles lightly on his head as she swallows him up to his head and then sends him in up to his shoulders down with one powerful swallow. Now she was at his neck and slurping along his chest and holding on to him as she continues to pull him in for her breakfast, lunch, dinner and then some.
computerguy325
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:49 am

"Oh wow, been practicing, have we? You're making so much progress~" Steven comments on Ira's eating ability. Her body felt so nice, inviting and enchanting. As if it wasn't her pulling you inside but rather her helping you guide yourself into her warm embrace. The large tuft of fur around his neck and chest would taste rather sweet, odd, but satisfying. Steven sits down and huffs, getting excited already from this and his crotch wasn't hiding that.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby computerguy325 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:36 am

Ira makes more progress until she slurps over the chest fluff. She licks and dampens down the fur as best she can trying her hardest to mat down the delicious pelt. A groan comes out of her as she grunts and forcefully swallows and manages to choke down that fluff and get to his legs and get her jaws to stretch around his front legs and upper body.
computerguy325
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay