[Complexity]: (SakuraHanaryuu and Sabrina_Diamond)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

[Complexity]: (SakuraHanaryuu and Sabrina_Diamond)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:56 am

This is a story that takes place within the vast body of Archadia-(Arka)-Draconica, the Dragon Queen, and Goddess of war, creation, and fire. She is so massive that her very cells are a species that form cities of Ozmosis Jones style make and design. Cities which starbound merchants travel down the enormous dragons gullet to make trade with. Sometimes however, bringing unwanted paracites and viruses deeming to target the goddess, and undo her from within.

The world of Archadia has many cities named after parts of the great dragons body, brain, stomach, lungs eccetera. We start in the heart, a place especially sacred to red blood cells. Much in the same way that the golden gate bridge is special to San Francisco, or the Empire State Building is special to New York.
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Re: [Complexity]: (SakuraHanaryuu and Sabrina_Diamond)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:12 pm

(Lets start things off...casually)

*Most cells within Arka were of a draconic shape. Yiggy a charming red blood cell, pink in hue and bombastically voluptuous in shape, was making her usual rounds. She ran a local bar and inn called the Sweetheart Pub. Adorned with fine cartilage and constructed with soft curves and the love she felt for all around her. She adored her home and those that lived here. A charm to witness.*

*And big sweet Yiggy poured her love into her work. Cooking being in her eyes the embodiment of a selfless love. To craft nourishment for the sake of others. She was content...however...her joyous life, would soon be twisted upside down, on her return, the sweetheart, was burning to the ground.*

*Yiggy screamed, she could hear the fire trucks blaring in the distance, there were still good people inside! She circled outside, unable to do anything, only watch as her carefully crafted treasure was annihilated before her eyes...then her thoughts turned to her daughters...where was Lulu, where was Vivian? She scanned the doors and windows, but there was no sign.*

*When tomorrow came, Yiggy learned only two horrible things...firstly that this fire was caused by someone quite intentionally...and...that her beloved daughters, had burned in their room, two caskets laid before the tall pink dragon cell, one small and one of average size...vivian was no more than fourteen, despair was plastered on their mothers face. Tragedy had befallen her...and she would know why...but first, her daughters were sent into Archadias stomach, and she praised the great dragon for letting them live within her even for their short lives.*

(I'm thinking perhaps your character is with the police office? A P.I. perhaps?)
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:29 pm

Azora the police-cheif was once again overlooking her drafts as she seems rather preoccupied with her own duties for now, she had to organise the white-blood cells which was no easy task considering that things were very busy in there. She stares at a poster upon the wall which detailed places where she could place troops of white blood cells, and she grunts. "So that's today's task done," she notifies the others, "Any other duties for now?"
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:22 am

*Chief Azora's attendant, a pretty little cell named Wendy pipes up stating*, "Well we've got a case of heartburn with reports claiming vandalism, lost a couple red blood cells in the burn, if it's true, we need to find the snot that did the deed." *Wendy adjusted her glasses and handed Azora the document in question.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:32 am

"Hmmm, this seems a rather complex case, I think we'll have to call in some backup," Azora scans the document with her red eyes as she seems rather petulant even with her long muzzle curling up into a grin, "Very well then, Wendy, we'll have to call in reinforcements to hunt down the little vagrant that did the deed, that oughta instill some order into the blood-cells here!"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:17 am

(Sorry for the slow post, needed to work myself into the right mindset)

"I assume you have someone in mind chief?", *wendy stated before taking a sip from her coffee mug, her free hand flipping through a book of known criminals still at large, a bingo book in otherwords.*

"Officer Mara Quilburg could have this settled, as could Officer Lyna Brown." *Wendy continued to list three other Officers but stopped when she realized Chief Azora likely had someone in mind already.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:13 am

"Yes, I have someone in mind, maybe Lynda can solve this for us," Azora quips as she seems to be preoccupied, "Plus Valentine's day is coming up, as with matters of the heart," Azora puns discreetly at that, "Plus we need to communicate with all units ready." The draconic chief responds slowly as she flicks her scaled tails back and forths at that. "Lynda, I trust you're up for the task I set you?" Azora responds as she lies back in her chair, fiddling with a silver pen.

Meanwhile, in another parallel universe within the draconic goddess Archadia, a human's stomach growls as she gets ready for lunch, Steph sighing as she waits for Valentine's day to come up.
sabrina_diamond
???

Return to Private Roleplay