(Reliuskaiser and Sev2ndPro)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Reliuskaiser and Sev2ndPro)

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:53 pm

"Hm? What's going on? Am I going deeper?" Lea says as she feels herself slide down deeper and deeper. She felt her legs slip into a more open area, but things started to feel weird from here. Lea continues moving around as she's down into Sylvinir's balls, her legs slowly dipping into the hot cum that lied beneath her. It felt weird, the cum under her was so much more comfortable centrated, kinda like molasses and it seemed to hold her still like it were an adhesive. Once Lea was fully inside, she felt cum drip all over her as she was covered up to her waist in cum. "W-what now?" Lea asks, trying to move around.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:01 pm

The fox woman didnt reply as she rubbed her shaft a little to distract herself from the feeling of beig that full, and also not wanting to say anything that Lea might remember. Inside her large sack Lea felt the thick cum begin to bubble and churn more instensely as the pool began to rise over her chest and to her neck, the air inside also became musky and humid to breathe.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:34 am

Lea looks down when she feels the tingling rising over her. "Huh, i-it's rising? Whoa, and fast, too." She says, slowly finding it harder to remain in a state of lucidity with the air this thick. Lea kept moving around, feeling her breasts get covered by the thick cum and it didn't seem like it was stopping soon. She feels it creep up her neck like she was about to drown in a pool of melted peanut butter. She looks where she thinks is up and tries to breathe, somehow getting a little cum in her mouth from the roof of the chamber. "Ah..ack..guess this is it for me then..did you..enjoy me, Syl-" Lea cuts out as the cum rises over her head and into her mouth, trapping the squirrel in a hot bath of spunk.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Sylvinir huffed a little as she looked down and noticed how Lea was moving abit, but also how her imprint looked more fattened - that was only so because of the warm cum starting to generate in her sack that was to melt the squrriel away. “Nn~” she bit her lip slightly at the sensation and heard Lea talking inside, she caught some of it but most was mumbled out by the thickness of her sack. Slvinir placed her hands upon where Leas head mightve been and pressed downwards, trying to make sure Lea would stay still as she would inevitably begin to move more lively soon. Inside her sack the warm semen completely surrounded Lea began to bubble and become even hotter, almost as though she was inside a hot tub that happened to be placed inside a heating sauna on maximum. Even the fleshy walls around her started to squreze inwards uncomfortably.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Lea was surrounded by nothing but white. Everything was hot and she could barely move. Is this gonna be how I go out? If so, I gotta say, it's..kinda neat..my head's..gettin..fuzzy~ she feels everything around her squeezing on her body, prompting her to move and squirm to try and find some form of comfort. Hot...hot..hot.. My body feels so hot! she closes her eyes and curls up, feeling everything getting hotter as her consciousness starts to fade. so..hot...why is it...so...

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:47 pm

“Nnn~” Slyvinir began to move a little off the trunk of the tree before sighing heavily, feeling and seeing her sack shrink but only slghtly, churning with the start of freshly made cum. “Now... time to get to your friends place...” she mumbled as she began to walk casually in the direction Lea had stated. She wasnt as agile as she was before with her sack being so large now, and she knew it. It was also one of the reasons she didnt devour her prey with her shaft too often, but this time she was making an exception. That and she didnt have a need to be in a rush as she felt her balls become more and more squishy and flabbish between her thighs as she walked on, looking for the house the squrriel Girl had said her friend resided in.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:58 pm

Something odd would begin to transpire as she walked towards the mountain region of the forest. The trees would thin out in a way that led Sylvinir in the right direction to the mountain area near where Alraune lived. The trees sort of moved or at least it seemed they did and eventually, she'd find herself on a dirt path that led straight to the base of the mountain. To the right, lied more of the forest, but to the left, lied a forked path that led up to the mountain and down to a little cave area in the base of the mountain that had been changed to look like a house.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:08 pm

Sylvinir noticed the path leading to the base of the mountain, remebering this was the general area where the forest had ended, but never minded to come and see. She never had the cause to either, as the forest was her place. “I suppose thats the place.” She said as her balls lowly churned once more as she started to walk quickly that way with her speed being faster than before, thanks to Lea beingn worked down a little more after time had passed. Eventually she walked towards the door and tapped on it, not much minding she was still in the nude with a massive package between her legs. As a matter of fact, Sylvinir never really had a proper understanding of clothing at all, therefore it barely came to mind.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:16 pm

The door would open upon her knocking on it, the inside of the cave still being that of a rather open and large looking cave. "COME ON IN." Sylvinir would hear someone call her, they sounded bored. The cave would light up with green and blue flames on it's smooth walls as she headed down the long path to the main room. Once there, she'd be met with dome like room that could easily hold a fully grown dragon within. To the right wall lied stacks of armors, weapons, and accessories from people that came here looking to kill Alraune for being a runaway slave or other reasons.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:25 pm

Sylvinir wandered inside as the voice beckoned, looking in some awe at how the flames were lit by themselbves as well as their coloration. But she wasnt entirely amazed as she was used to magicka related acitvities. When she entered the massive room she looked about, confused that there wasnt anyone there to adress her. She sighed before speaking herself, “Im looking for someone named Alraune.” She said simply, not sounding nervous or out of place even as the cool air kissed her bare skin
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:37 pm

At the end of the room was another hall, leading somewhere else. From the sound of rushing water in the distance, it was probably the shower room of the place. A few seconds after she spoke, a woman walked into view, long elvish ears and greens scales on her hips and under her big boobs that hung just as much as her brown hair did. She stretches and speaks. "You found her. What's an Acolyte doing in my home, I haven't been causing Gaea trouble, have I?" She asks. Sylvinir could notice a problem immediately as Alraune spoke, and it was hanging between her host's legs quite proudly.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:42 pm

Sylvinir took notice, but she wasnt entirely bothered by it as she reverted her own eyes to Alraune as she finished speaking, “I have not come here on behlaf of my mistress and goddess. Its actually an issue regarding your friend Im afraid.” She said as she placed a hand on her hip and the other down to caress one of her still large and squishy balls. “A squrriel girl named Lea entered the goddesses sacred wood, and as you may already know, as an avatar of the goddess I cannot allow any tresspass. Therefore I had her transformed into my seed...” she explained bluntly, “And she said you would be a prime subject to plant to give her rebirth.”
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:47 pm

That caught Alraune's attention and she sighed in relief. "Oh good, it was just Lea being stupid again. I really gotta give it to her once she's back safe and sound. I hope she wasn't too much trouble." Alraune says, swaying her tail around.

"So you've come to plant her inside me? Can't say I was expecting this today." She says, walking up to rub Syl's balls to see how far gone Lea was.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:52 pm

“I didnt come over for tea have I?” Sylvinir asked sarcastically as she let the dragon girl gently fondle her sack. All Alraune could feel was nothing but a soft mush and light sloshing, they were even quite warm to the touch. Inside just about every last feature of Lea must have been nothing but a thick pool of warm cum by now. “Though I do wonder if this is a common mishap for her.” She asked as one of her fox ears flicked curiously
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:02 pm

"Nothing like this, no. Though she does have a bad sense of direction and it often leads to her bringing along strangers that I have to deal with." Alraune says, feeling it a little more before nodding. "Seems she's ready to come out now, so I guess I should get ready too, then." She says, sighing as she turns around and makes her hands glow green, the rock below her shifting to form a soft looking bed for them. She hops on it and lifts her tail, showing Sylvinir her luscious rump and already dripping pussy.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Sylvinir smirked a little as she position herself on the bed, reaching down and stroking herself to get her large shaft hardened. “And how many times can you recall in detail?” She asked as she got onto the bed behind Alraune and rubebd her lucious ass with one hand while having the other guide her cock along her folds to arouse herself even more to get ready.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:21 pm

Alraune huffs as she lays down on her breasts and rubs her tail against Sylvinir's belly, her wings carefully tucked under her hair. "Mmf..well, there was a time when she led a team of knights to me trying to find 'which Mountain I lived near'. They helped her of course, bad things rarely actually befall her since I bail her out of trouble. So, they come here and start looking around while Lea leads them directly to me. Cue epic fight scene between dragons and humans, and obviously, they lose, get eaten and then Lea chews me out for gobbling up all her new 'friends'." Alraune says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:27 pm

The fox woman laughed a little as she finally placed both her hands on her asscheeks, letting her now solid shaft rub against her and slowly began to press herself into her wet pussy. “Mm, she sounds like a troublemaker then...” she said as she moved her hands to Alraunes sides and pressed in deeper slowly before leaning over somewhat, “nn~ I remeber devouring a novice necromancer who threw a fit in my belly for days... nn~ she may have had potions or spells on her, she took nearly three days to get churned up...” she said as she began to slowly thrust into the dragon girl.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Alraune chuckles, tensing up as Sylvinir enters her. "I know she doesn't mean any harm...but some of the things she gets into is just mind boggling sometimes. One time she managed to lead an entirely different dragon to my last home, and almost got me pregnant trying to fend the damn brute off me. I won that time, but now I had a not so secret admirer that wouldn't stop bothering me about how horny he was thinking about me..the moment I could, I left that place and never looked back.." Alraune says, shuddering at the thought of having kids of her own.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:50 pm

“Mm, sounds like quite an ordeal to contend eith...” she said as she placed her hands on her shoulders and thrusted a little harder with her large sack starting to slowly press into hers at a time. “Mm, but since its your friend I see your not entirely against the idea of being bred now...” she continued, starting to huff lightly at the sensation of her shaft being squeezed on now and again in Alraunes wet entrence.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay