Caring For Woodland Creatures

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Caring For Woodland Creatures

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:30 pm

June shakes her head with a smile as she walks away from the clearing, round belly swaying gently. "Alright, you two can have fun while I look for some."

Ruby giggles as she goes nose to nose with you. "Well, I think I could give you a test drive..." She starts wriggling, finally getting down to your newly formed sheath, licking it carefully.

June wanders for a few minutes before she hears a bottle being moved nearby. Curious, she notices the raccoon. "Hello..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:46 pm

Miles sighed as he kept cuddling, before seeing her go down. He spreads his legs, his nice, fresh, adult member starting to poke out of his sheath as it gets licked.

The raccoon looks up, turning to face her and trotting over. "Oh, hey! What's up?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:09 am

Ruby grins as she sees your new member. "Mmm, think we could make this work..." She gives you a long, slow lick, starting from the base to the tip.

June smiles as she gestures to her swollen belly. "Oh, Ruby as usual. She's got a new friend and screwed me out of a climax."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:45 am

Miles panted in a shuddery way, thinking back to when Ruby had dominated him the first time...and that was when he was human. Now she was closer to his size, and could probably have her way with him easy~

He trotted over, ears perking up a bit. "Really now. And are you looking to get one anyway?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Ruby continues licking, carefully doing so in such a way as to not overly do it. "Don't want you...*Liiiiick*...climaxing too early...*Liiick*" She giggles.

June rolls her eyes at the sounds coming from her belly before returning her eyes to the raccoon. "Yeah, like the last time, if you don't mind..." She eyes him. "Think we've had fun before, I'm the transforming deer?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:55 pm

Miles let out mewls of pleasure with each lick, kicking one of his hind legs a bit. "G-gaaaah...R-Ruby, w-why are you so...so *good* at this...?"

The raccoon rolled his eyes a little. "Yeah, not exactly gonna forget the raccoon that became a deer while I was still coming down from a climax. Speaking of, mind changing back? I dunno if I even reach up there when you're like that..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:28 pm

Ruby looks up, tongue still peeking out a bit, and grins. "Practice makes perfect Miles. You're not so bad yourself you know."

June giggles and blushes. "But you laughed...after. And like you wouldn't if you could!" She nods. "Like so." She closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, then starts changing, getting both smaller and more gray...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:05 pm

"Th-thanks...p-please don't stop, it's so *good*..."

The raccoon approached, already getting lusty and excited...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:27 am

Ruby winks as she pauses, purposely breathing onto Miles' exposed member. "Easy boy. Don't want you finishing too early."

June focuses as her body shrinks down, belly still large but proportioned to her body. Her ears shrink, becoming more triangular, hooves forming into paws. Stripes form on her elongating tail as her head changes shape, the transformation nearly complete now.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:21 pm

I mewl, panting as I looked to him with need. "N-nfff...o-okay...just lemme know what you need me to do..."

The raccoon approached more, getting behind him, getting ready to mount her, his member sliding out.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:02 pm

Ruby giggles as she cuddles against you, rubbing her warm, soft fur against you. "Just enjoy yourself. You're MY mate now." She purposely keeps you excited, but not excited enough. "Seems we're inside a raccoon now, by the sounds of it."

June nods as she presents herself to him. "Yep, you two are inside of a coon now!" She winks at the raccoon approaching her. "Just like you're about to be!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:24 am

I nodded a bit, grinding my crotch against her while i felt her soft fur squish into me. "S-seems so...I thought it'd be more compact than this..."

The raccoon grinned, mounting her back, before he started to thrust into her sex with a moan.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:10 am

June murrs as she feels him sliding in. "I can make it however I wish..." She struggles, but manages to focus long enough to shrink her belly slightly, squishing its occupants together. "See?" She pants.

Ruby giggles as you're pressed into her chubby belly fur. "You just had to ask...But I like it!" She's purring now, letting you grind into her.

June giggles as she looks back at the raccoon. "Anything I can...do for you?" She pants.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:30 pm

I blushed a bit as I was squished against Ruby, looking to her as I keep grinding, panting at the tight, cramped space we now occupied together. "A-ah...i-it's so tight and cozy now..."

The raccoon panted a bit as he kept thrusting, looking up to her with a little smirk. "What's on the menu, dear~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:27 am

Ruby giggles as she keeps cuddled up to you. "It is...Its wonderful!" She pants back, half moaning.

June murrs softly, enjoying the raccoon. "Mm? On the menu?" She looks back at him with an eyebrow raised at first, but then smiles. "Not you. For now." She giggles.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:16 am

I kissed her as I grinded more, leaving much less room to avoid such movements.

The raccoon moaned, panting. "Ha ha...I mean what kind of thing were you thinking of when you were asking if you could do anything for me..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:51 pm

Ruby murrs and pants for a few more minutes before she pushes you away...Sort of. "Wait, Miles..." She smiles. "D-do you want...to try for kits?" She blushes. "Cause I wouldn't mind..."

June giggles at both the raccoon and Ruby. "Ruby, thinking of kits? You are one lucky fox!" She giggles again. "And as for you..." She looks back at the raccoon. "...I didn't have much in mind...to be honest..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:04 pm

I panted as I was squished away a bit, blushing madly at the question. I blinked, nuzzling her. "I-if...if you really want kits with me...I wouldn't mind that at all..."

The raccoon nuzzled her, panting as he continued the thrusting. "That's fine...you're doing just fine, darling~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:41 pm

Ruby giggles as she gives you a sly grin. "Well, its the difference...between a blow job...or, you know..." She giggles again.

June rolls her eyes at Ruby's voice. "Ruby, you're...*pant*...funny sometimes."

Ruby smiles. "Yeah? How so?"

June rolls her eyes again, glancing back at the raccoon. "Just have fun! If you get p-pregnant, so be it!" She bites her lower lip in pleasure. "Just like I am!"

Ruby nods. "True..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:03 am

I spread my legs, blushing. "I-I'll go with whichever you want, Ruby...it's there waiting for you, you can stick it wherever you want..."

The raccoon panted, humping forward a bit more. "Awfully talkative with your kids, huh? Glad to see a mother is so concerned~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay