Caring For Woodland Creatures

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Caring For Woodland Creatures

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:36 pm

Ruby purrs as she nuzzles you. "I missed you sweetie." She giggles. She rubs her gut as well, a few more soft burps escaping. "Oh, excuse me...Rex's last breaths are coming up."

Hearing his name, Rex opens his eyes and looks around. "Ah. Back outside. Good."

June blushes a little as Rex looks at her with a smile. "Did you have fun experiencing Ruby?"

Rex nods. "Yeah, she was pretty good, I'll admit it." He looks at Ruby with a grin. "And I know somebody enjoyed ME too."

Ruby frowns for a moment, then grins. "Yeah, you did make a lovely layer of fat!"

Rex snorts and laughs. "Not only that..."

Ruby frowns again. "The mating was pretty good..."

Rex chuckles. "Pretty good? I'm surprised June and Miles didn't hear you!"

Ruby blushes. "I wasn't that loud..."

Rex laughs harder this time. "Oh really?" He takes a deep breath. "OH REX! YEAH! DEEPER!"

Ruby blushes even redder...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:15 pm

I smiled, continuing to obediently rub Ruby's gut as I snuggled up to it, pampering it lovingly. "Mph...thanks again, Rex, you make great fox food...and fox padding~" I kiss Ruby's tummy for a few moments. I looked up a bit, blushing. "Heh...well, to be fair, I was sort of having fun with June, too. Let's just say I didn't end up in June's stomach through the front door." I stuck my tongue out. "Guess I'll have to see if I can make Ruby scream my name louder than Rex's sometime~"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:51 pm

Ruby continues blushing and smiles at you. "I suppose you'll have to..."

Rex just smiles and shakes his head. "What can I say, I'm a great lover!" He grins at Ruby. "We'll have to do that again sometime."

Ruby rolls her eyes as she hugs you to her belly. "Maybe. But for now, I've got my mate!"

Rex just rolls his eyes and shrugs. "Fair enough." He looks at June with a smile. "And as for you, I'd like to let you know that I do have a friend that would be willing to give you a fawn."

June smiles. "Really?"

Rex nods. "Yep. We'll meet later."

Ruby grins at June. "So you're going to finally settle down too?"

June shrugs. "Sort of. Might be kind of like what you're doing." She gestures towards her belly, which was more of a pot belly now. "Just want to fill my womb for a while..."

Ruby just shakes her head. "Why don't you just wait for Miles? You can borrow him for a while later."

June thinks for a moment, then looks at you with a smile. "I don't know...Do you think he could survive all the cuddling and loving I would give him?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:25 pm

I blushed, smiling as I lovingly snuggled Ruby's gut, nuzzling and feeling it up gently, happy to caress her. I purred at the hug, groping the fat a bit, patting and playing with her fat, blushing and grinning. "You're so beautiful and soft...wish you could always be this plump~" I leaned in and nuzzled Ruby's gut, happily smothering myself with the fat. I looked up as I was mentioned, smiling a bit. "I think I could survive that easily. You're a great momma~"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:45 pm

June blushes as Ruby grins. "Well alright then, I suppose you two have that planned out for later..."

June glances at Rex. "Maybe I won't need your friend...But you should still introduce us sometime."

Rex nods. "Sure, I'll let you know..." He stands up and stretches. "Ugh...Being digested sure takes it out of you."

Ruby grins. "Yeah, but I think I took more of you..." She gestures towards her gut.

Rex rolls his eyes. "Should've seen me after I ate you."

Ruby giggles. "I guess we're even now." She looks at you with a grin. "Now, what should we do next?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:39 pm

I chuckled at their banter as I blushed...June really was a sucker for being a mom. I snuggle up into Ruby's gut a bit as I look up at her. "Hmmm...tough call...well, I wanna enjoy this fat gut as long as it lasts. You ever want to dominate a human into submission~?" I wink, implying her permission to do so.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:28 pm

Ruby raises an eyebrow. "I don't think I could dominate you that much...I've literally digested you, I think that's the furthest I can take it..." She thinks for a moment. "Best I could do is lay on top of you and squish you."

June blushes a little. "I've got an idea."

Ruby smiles at June. "Yeah? I can tell its a pretty good one, cause you're blushing."

June blushes a little deeper red. "Why don't you make him our little slave? He has to do what we say."

Ruby nods, thinking. "Yeah? Then?"

June smiles. "Well, I've got a pretty good gut here...You've got a pretty big gut, why don't we squish him in between them?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:17 pm

I chuckled. "Fair enough...but y'know. You can do whatever you want to me, Ruby~" I blushed as June mentioned her idea, blushing further still. Being their slave...I swallowed. "O-oh, my...I think that's a pretty good idea...what do you say, Ruby, think you want your mate to also be your slave?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:03 pm

Ruby grins. "Yeah, I think that is a GREAT idea!" She giggles. "Ok, June, you're on the bottom."

June blushes deeper and nods. "Alright!" She rolls over onto her back, keeping her legs tucked for the time being. "Oh...Um..."

Ruby frowns. "What?"

June giggles. "I'm not sure how we're going to do this...This already feels awkward."

Ruby nods. "I see...wait..." She rises and goes to June. "Hold still..." She carefully climbs on top of June's belly, wriggling so their bellies were against each other. "Ugh...How's that?"

June groans. "You're HEAVY! Heavier than I thought! Damn, you did gain some weight!" She smiles. "No offense."

Ruby nods again. "Its ok." She wriggles on June, getting comfortable. Her shorter legs make it difficult. "Ugh!"

June grunts as she gets kicked accidentally. "Hey, why don't we put him in between us?"

Ruby pauses and thinks. "Hmm..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:26 am

As I watched the girls position themselves, I couldn't help but blush as I watched them go to such trouble, just to squish me. I watched their guts jiggle and flub as they positioned themselves, getting comfortable, trying to make things less awkward, making their tummies so...tantalizing. I shifted closer, blushing, starting to climb up a bit excitedly. "P-please...I-I'd love that...your tummies look so p-perfect and soft..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:14 pm

Ruby grins as she lifts herself up, giving you space to climb in between the two's large, bulging guts. "Ready June?"

June giggles as she watches. "Yeah, I'm ready! Looks like somebody's excited to get squished." She giggles again. "Of course, if it gets to be too much, we should have a safety word."

Ruby thinks for a moment. "Why don't you keep your tail out? If you start to actually run into trouble, spin it in a circle."

June frowns, but shrugs. "Weird, but sure. Probably won't use it anyhow."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:06 am

I grinned a bit, nodding. "W-whatever you two say!" I was only paying half-attention, anyway. I settle down on June's gut, looking up at Ruby, smiling eagerly. "I'm ready when you guys are...go ahead and make me disappear~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:54 pm

Ruby grins as she gives you a quick nuzzle, then climbs on top of you, her warm, cozy fur brushing against your face first. Then, as she got comfortable, her soft belly spreads out over you, encasing you in its plush like surface.

June meanwhile helps Ruby keep steady and to not fall off of her own swollen gut. "Mmm...Right there..." She wriggles a little underneath, her thick fur surrounding the parts of you that weren't already covered in Ruby's fat.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:21 pm

I purred as she climbed atop me, feeling herself settling down, soon leaving me stuck between two plush animal tummies, purring as I'm sandwiched between them as I'm encased. nuzzling Ruby's flab, since it's all I can nuzzle at this angle. I purr, feeling their fur warm me, wriggling a little as I enjoy their fat. "M-mph...I'm in heaven~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:22 pm

Ruby purrs, wriggling gently as she feels you moving underneath her heavy layer of pudge. "Mmm...So am I..."

June giggles as she wiggles as well, enjoying you being pressed into her soft belly. "That makes three of us...This is nice..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:02 am

I murred and nuzzled, enjoying the soft flab surrounding me, practically hiding me...it was tempting to just call this home and never leave. I smiled, internally curious what it would be like if I was fat on one of them...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:08 am

Ruby keeps purring as she grinds down onto you, pressing you further down into June's soft belly fat and fur. "You enjoying yourself in there?" She purrs.

June giggles. "Ya know, he might not be able to answer you Ruby." She closes her eyes, enjoying the feel of you pressed into her so snugly.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:04 pm

I mewled, feeling her grind me down more and more..."Tooootally~" I panted a bit, playing with the fat a bit, clearly in my own personal heaven...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:25 am

Ruby giggles as she keeps pushing and grinding, pressing you further into June's flab. "Good boy. Would you mind moving around a little more though? Like, maybe pretend you're trying to get out, but you can't because you're just too weakened."

June raises an eyebrow. "That's...a little specific..."

Ruby grins. "I want to dominate him."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:48 am

I blushed deeply at Ruby's request, being pushed further, squirming and wriggling a bit, like i was struggling against the fat. "A-a-ah...I feel like I'm sinking in fat...I-I'm stuck...!" I smiled, nuzzling the fat. "I'm completely at the mercy of a flabby vixen queen~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay