Caring For Woodland Creatures

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Caring For Woodland Creatures

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed May 29, 2019 5:37 pm

Ruby giggles and starts kissing back, trying her best to keep up with you. She licks and nuzzles at your neck and chin, struggling to do much more due to her position.

June sighs, sidestepping around a tree. "Because you're cute and cuddly! And, as much as I hate to say it, I've already done it with Ruby." She giggles. "It was a dark and stormy night, and we had to keep warm."

Ruby pauses and smiles. "On more than one occasion."

June smiles and nods. "More less, when we didn't have anyone else to cuddle up to."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:09 pm

I keep up the affection, murring and purring a bit as I do so, shifting around a bit to try and make it easier for her. I look up, nudging the wall a bit. "Sure, I'm sure it was 'out of necessity'. Anyway, I'm fine with that. Guess it just shows that nobody can resist cute fluffy foxes~"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu May 30, 2019 5:09 pm

June just smiles and nods. "Yeah, cute, fluffy foxes are pretty irresistible, even if they can be ANNOYING at times."

Ruby just giggles as she squirms, now belly to belly with you. "But that's why you love me! I make your life interesting!" She keeps nuzzling and licking as well, still struggling to keep up.

June sighs loudly. "I guess you do! Although you would make a very adorable fawn. Or a small rug. Either one really." She giggles.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri May 31, 2019 8:31 am

I slow down for her, making sure our snuggles are intimate and fun, pawing at her pudgy tum a bit as we lick and nuzzle one another. "Hmph, don't you think about it, June, because Ruby is aaaall mine~" I nuzzled her neck lovingly.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:10 pm

June giggles and pokes her belly. "That's alright for me, you can HAVE her!"

Ruby playfully growls. "Fine!" She giggles as she starts licking and pawing back at your chest and stomach, occasionally going back to your face and neck.

June sighs with a smile. "Ah, I know I'll never be rid of Ruby...And I guess that's ok."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:32 pm

I giggled and purred as I kept playing around and giving Ruby loving affection, making June's belly sway from side to side, eventually glomping her in a cuddle, rubbing my cheek on hers.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:01 pm

June giggles as she watches her belly sway. "Woah, easy in there! We're almost there. "

Ruby finally stops squirming and instead just cuddles into your fur. "Sorry momma June!" She giggles.

June smiles and shakes her head. "Alright, we're here kids."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:21 am

I purred and obliged, just cuddling into Ruby, giggling a bit. "Sorry, momma~" I looked up when she mentioned we were here, and I turn and shift, pressing against the cervix excitedly!
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:12 pm

June jumps a little as she feels you pressing against her cervix. "Oh! Guess you're eager to get out, huh?" She giggles, a sly grin crossing her face. "Who says I'm letting you out now? Maybe I want to have some fun with my Shepherd friend first?"

Ruby shakes her head and smiles. "Because you wouldn't do that, you're too nice!"

June smiles. "Yeah, you're right...I suppose I've had my fun with him already, I should let Ruby have some fun too..." She sighs. "Alright, let's get you two out of there..."

June takes a deep breath before she feels her body going into labor, her womb walls starting to contract and squeeze its occupants towards her gradually dilating cervix.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:26 am

I giggled, nuzzling her cervix a bit as she teases us, not personally minding TOO much if she wasn't joking...after all, it meant I got to be stuck with my darling Ruby! As I felt her womb walls start to contract, I carefully shift into a good position to slide out in, giving Ruby some space during the birth so she wouldn't be crammed up against me as we were sent out. "Alright, what's the plan, then?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:32 pm

June grunts lightly as she pushes you gradually through her cervix, pausing to speak. "Well, first thing is you two...*Grunt*...are going to come out."

Ruby squirms backwards, pushing gently on your rump. "Second, I am going to become the most beautiful doe either of you has ever seen! Since I'm such a beautiful, radiant fox!"

June raises an eyebrow and snickers at Ruby. "Well..." She pauses. Was Ruby really "The most beautiful fox"? As much as June would hate to admit it, she was one of the best looking foxes she's ever seen...She frowns briefly before smiling once more. "Well, when there's really no competition, its not that difficult to be the best." She smiles to herself.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:44 am

I slide out, my head eventually poking out of June, the cold air temporarily making me pause, before I Continue outward, sliiiding onto the ground. "That's my Ruby, I sure did luck out and get the most beautiful creature this forest has ever seen~" Internally, I wonder just how she'd look as a human...if these guys can change back and forth from other animal species, certainly humans weren't off the table?
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:32 pm

June pauses as she turns to look at you, amused. "Ruby, the most beautiful creature the forest has ever seen?!" She giggles. "Have you seen...ME lately?!" She strikes a pose and winks, then giggles once again.

Ruby blushes deeply inside June. "Y-You really think so Miles?" She starts to push out, her soft fur, along with the fluids she was covered in, aiding her exit.

June smiles as she starts pushing. "Don't add to her ego. Please." She sighs. "Although she is...A very beautiful fox. I will admit that."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:33 am

I giggled a bit, ready to help Ruby out when she got out. "Well, she's my mate, of course I'm going to treat her like the squishy, beautiful queen she is~" I swish my tail as I await her exit. "So what if her ego grows? She deserves it~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:37 pm

June rolls her eyes and smiles. "I guess..." She pushes for a few minutes before Ruby's head appears.

Ruby is still blushing deep red as she smiles at you. "Wow...Finally, someone who thinks I need a bigger ego!" She squirms, her shoulders sliding out now.

June just shakes her head as she gives Ruby one last big push, letting her fall to the ground on a pile of grass."

Ruby grunts as she hits, but quickly gets to her feet, shaking off much of the fluids, splattering everything in the immediate area.

June snorts and smiles. "Nice. Glad your fur's dry now..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:46 am

I smiled, nuzzling Ruby as her head poked out, before stepping back to give her space as she slid out onto the ground. I wince at the fluids being flung, before wiping myself down with a paw. "Alright, now that you're back out, time to go get that dog, and check out that food you two keep talking about!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:42 pm

June and Ruby both glance at each other with a knowing smile before nodding. Ruby starts to walk away, then pauses. "I'll lead the way."

June nods. "Go right ahead, you can usually find the better stuff anyhow."

Ruby gestures to follow her, before turning around and walking away, tail held high.

June smiles at you. "Don't worry, we'll get some good food, then move onto the dog."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:30 pm

I nodded a bit as the girls took charge, and I began to trot along with June after Ruby, smiling as I got a nice, good look of her walking away. Nice. "Alright. Hope he doesn't show up, then..." I tilt my head. I wonder what this food was going to be from, anyway...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:30 pm

Ruby continues leading the small group, glancing back every so often and, upon seeing you watching her, sways her hips a little further out.

June just rolls her eyes.

Soon, a smell starts to waft through the air, and Ruby pauses to take a deep breath. "Mmm...We're close."

June nods in agreement, licking her lips excitedly. "Soon, we'll show you what this good food is. Trust me, its worth it."

Then, at the side of a clearing, a large yellow "M" is seen, and Ruby grins. "There! This is where it comes from Miles."

June nods knowingly once more, gesturing towards the dumpster, then to a small group of people. "Well, we've got two options."

Ruby nods excitedly as June speaks, even wagging her tail a bit. "Let's let Miles decide!"

June nods as she turns to you. "We can watch Ruby do her tricks, or we can just go for the good food quick. Although its cold..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:31 am

While June seemed to not enjoy the show, I definitely enjoyed myself, smiling as I watched her sway her hips. I could practically pounce on her and bury my face in her foxy booty. I sniff the air a bit as I look around with interest. I blinked as I recognized the smell. No way. I got to the clearing, blinking a bit. "...so this amazing place you guys have been hyping up is...McDonald's?" I tilted my head. "...I guess to you guys, this would be pretty special, huh..." I pause, before experimentally seeing if my new ability from June will allow me to go back to my original human form or not...
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay