Caring For Woodland Creatures

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Caring For Woodland Creatures

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Ruby and June both watch as you try to become the "old" Miles. Ruby raises an eyebrow. "Is he...thinking?"

June frowns for a moment, then it dawns on her. "Ah. New ability. Ok Miles, close your eyes, and picture the old you. What color your hair was, how tan or white you were..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:56 pm

After a few moments of futile attempts, I hear June give me the advice I definitely needed. I nodded, and closed my eyes. I pictured myself...my blonde hair, my pale skin, glasses, the clothes I'd been wearing, and my hazel eyes. "...can I open my eyes? When will I know it worked?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:39 pm

June giggles. "Oh, you'll know. You'll feel your body adjusting, growing and changing. Of course, if you have others around you, they can probably tell you."

Ruby smiles as she watches. "Miles...I think it worked. You should open your eyes..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:01 am

I end up starting to notice what June's talking about, feeling some odd things I'd never really felt before...I open my eyes quickly to check myself.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:11 pm

Ruby just keeps smiling and watching you. "Yep, I'd say that's you..." She walks over to you and examines you more closely, sniffing and pawing at your legs. "Yep. No doubt."

June nods in agreement. "Hm. You can change back into a human...after being a fox..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:03 pm

I grinned a bit, looking myself over. "Well, that's handy...and it means we can get food much, much easier." I dig in my pocket. Sure enough, my wallet is in there, not sure how, but I suppose they came from wherever my clothes did. I wave it a little. "I'll buy you guys some stuff." I then pause, smirking a little. "...y'know...I wonder if you two can turn into humans, too."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:00 am

Ruby rolls her eyes and smiles. "I suppose that could be easier..."

June nods in agreement. "There's another place around the corner that sells doughnuts. They're to die for too." But she pauses as you mention them turning into humans. "Well...We could try, what do you think Ruby?"

Ruby nods. "Sure, I don't see why not." She looks at you and smiles. "I suppose I should go first, since I'm your mate." She giggles, then closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "Ok, I just need to close my eyes...And picture myself..." She frowns and opens her eyes. "But I don't have a human form..."

June nods. "Yeah, that's the tough part. I suppose...just picture yourself as a human?"

Ruby nods again. "Ok...Let's try this again." She closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, then starts to change.

Ruby immediately starts growing, getting taller, her posture changing to a more two legged stance. Her fur starts vanishing, being replaced by fair skin and a head of red hair. She groans as she stretches out, and soon, its done. She's short, about 4' 8", and a bit chubby around her middle. She opens her eyes and smiles. "It...worked." She has slightly longer canines...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:58 pm

I smiled a bit, waving my wallet. "My treat for you two, we'll get you whatever you want."

I grinned at the prospect of them being able to be humans, meaning I could probably get them some places much easier...plus, hey, living out of my old place didn't sound bad, either. I fold my eyes and watch curiously, and once the chance starts to take place, I blushed with excitement as I watch her become human right in front of my eyes. While shorter than expected, I step over. God...she's hot. I look down, being 5'6", myself, smiling. "It certainly did! And of course my mate looks absolutely stunning~"

I turned my attention to June. "You gonna try this out, too?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Ruby blushes deep red. "Y-You're just saying that..." She checks herself out and nods to herself. "This is...weird! I'm...tall!" She grins at June and pats her on the head. "Ha! Finally taller than you!"

June growls playfully, shaking her head. "I could still kick your ass Ruby."

Ruby giggles. "So what about you June? You going to try?"

June thinks for a moment. "Hmm, I don't see why not..." She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. Then she starts undergoing changes, her posture developing into a more human like one. Her legs lengthen as her fur vanishes, except for on her head, which remains a reddish brown. She's also a bit chubby, but looks more muscular overall compared to Ruby. And of course, she's taller than Ruby, standing at about 5' 2".
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:45 am

I watch June transform, too, and I blush a bit...it was so weird to think I was taller than the two of them, as humans. I smiled a bit. "Alright, well, you two look great as humans...shall we head and grab some fresh human food?" I grinned a bit. "Shall we head to McDonald's first, and then the doughnut place?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:46 pm

Ruby nods excitedly. "This will only be the second time I've been in there!" She giggles.

June giggles as well. "Now THAT was funny! You should've seen her! I dared her to go in..."

Ruby grins. "Worth it!" She giggles once more before she tries to walk forward, but stumbles. "Oh! This...this is weird." She stumbles a few times before she starts to get used to it. Then she goes to your side and nuzzles into your chest.

June also struggles, but, similar to Ruby, seems to get it rather quickly. She rolls her eyes at Ruby, but smiles. "Aw, what a cute couple."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:04 pm

I raise an eyebrow. "...you know what, I'm not even surprised." I watch her stumble, ready to catch her if need be. Satisfied with her getting her human legs, I smiled, hugging her a little as she nuzzled my chest. I chuckled as I pat her head. "You know it, Ruby. Now c'mon." I begin to head to McDonald's with them, hoping to show them a good time.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:29 pm

Ruby just giggles as she walks with you. "I bet you'll be able to guess what we'll want!"

June follows close behind with a smile. "Yeah, whatever he wants." She giggles and rolls her eyes. "Because we most likely won't know the difference."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:49 am

I giggled a little bit as I lead them in, looking back. "I'll just order you each something you'll probably like, maybe more, if you want to eat a whole bunch. Just try your best to blend in and not say anything odd, we don't want anyone catching on, okay?" I get in line, looking at the menu. "So, how much do each of you want?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:45 pm

Ruby's eyes widen at both the smell of the cooking food and the variety of choices. "Oh wow! There's so much!" She giggles. "And...get us...three of everything?" She looks at June, who was also in awe at the food. "Sound good?"

June nods, deep in thought. "I can't smell as good...But this still smells great!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:40 pm

I stifled a laugh at the request. "Three of everything...? I dunno, humans can't eat THAT much, I don't want you to end up hurling because you can't eat everything...can you prove your guts can take a meal that large?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:42 pm

Ruby giggles. "I meant three of everything you order silly." Then she giggles again and pats her belly. "And I'm pretty sure I can handle that much food. Remember, we've both eaten you."

June nods in agreement. "But in all seriousness, just order what you like, times three."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:18 pm

I blinked, then laughed. "Ah, okay, okay." I looked up at the menu, before deciding on a double burger combo with fries and a shake, and got three, one for each of us. I paid, and not long after, they arrived, so I passed a tray Ruby and June, before sitting at a table. I grinned. "Alright girls, dig in!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:23 pm

Ruby grins as she starts ducking her head, about to bite into her burger as she would as a fox, but June stops her.

"Ah, no Ruby..." She smiles, then gestures towards Miles. "Like him."

Ruby pauses, then nods before she carefully picks up the burger, then takes a bite, tearing into it...like a fox.

June rolls her eyes. "Close enough." She follows suit, but nibbles on her burger.

Ruby pauses once more, eyeing up the shake. "Uh...how does the cup work?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:06 am

I start eating like a human, which is hard to unlearn, even when being a fox for a good chunk of time, rolling my eyes as Ruby tears into it. At least it can be mistaken for extreme hunger, or at least a lack of manners, so...sure. It works. Hopefully the two will learn in time.

I look at the shake. Hmm...how to explain it? He took the cup, lifting it, pointing to the straw. "Think of this like the teat. except it points up, not down. You just suck from it, like this." I put my lips around the tip and began to suck on the straw, soon tasting wonderful creamy goodness.
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay