Caring For Woodland Creatures

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Caring For Woodland Creatures

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:20 am

Ruby giggles again, slowing down a bit now. "I guess..." Unseen to the outside, she had a grin across her face...Carefully, she keeps wriggling, brushing her tail around the inside of June's belly, stimulating her.

June murrs softly. "Mmm...Better...I know you're doing that...on purpose Ruby!" She giggles.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:47 am

I grilled, my own tail wagging as I waited for Ruby to join me.

The raccoon smirked a little bit, chuckling. "Are you complaining~?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:05 pm

Ruby is still giggling as she slides deeper, grin still on her face. "Yeah June, are you complaining?" She wriggles to accentuate her sentence.

June giggles as well, licking her lips. "N-not exactly...No..." She wriggles, shifting Ruby's weight around inside her. "Its actually pleasurable...I'll admit."

Ruby giggles again. "Like we didn't already know that!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:20 am

I nuzzled at the opening to the sac, which was a bit bold, considering Ruby could slide through it any second...who knows what kind of mishap might occur?

The raccoon grinded against June, laughing. "You need to learn to let loose and have some fun once in a while, June~"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:55 am

Ruby emerges inside the coon's sac, just in time to catch Miles' nuzzle. "Aw, thanks for the welcome!" She giggles.

June frowns for a moment, both at the comment and at the feeling of Ruby mostly leaving her now. "I...I do let loose...every once in a while..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:24 pm

I giggled a bit, careful to not accidentally "russian doll" it, and backing up a little bit, grinning. "No problem, sweetie, let's get you in!" I moved back forward, grabbing her gently in my teeth before tugging on her a bit.

The raccoon thrusted forward teasingly a little bit. "Like when~? I wanna hear all about it."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:16 pm

Ruby giggles as she wriggles, slipping in rather quickly now due to your help. "I can't wait! It's so cozy already!" She's halfway in now, and she smiles as she feels her tail sliding into the tip of the raccoon's cock. "Won't be long now!"

June murrs at the thrust, as she thinks. "Well...uh..." She frowns once more, then snorts. "Well, I just haven't recently...Besides this here..." She turns, looking at the coon now. "I-uh, just never get to is all!" Her eyes dart between the coon and the ground. "Plus, I'm not sure if I'm...ready to be a momma...I mean, its one thing to have Miles or somebody inside me, but an actual little one?!" She snorts again.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:51 am

I snuggled up to her as I helped pull her in. "You bet it'll be cozy, it's gonna be just us two, squished niiice and close~"

The coon moaned as he felt his urethra close behind the tail of the fox he just pulled in, panting. "C'mon, you gotta find someone to settle down with at some point. Besides, wouldn't having actual little ones be great? That ability of yours might be genetic or something, after all."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:14 am

Ruby giggles as she purrs, curling up around Miles as she drops down inside, now the whole way in. She snuggles up close, purring hard. "Mmm...Its nice in here...I could stay in here for a while..."

June nods. "Well, yeah, eventually I've got to find somebody, and I will. But...I just haven't found them yet. And as for little ones, I'm just not sure. That's why I'm kind of...practicing. And of course, my ability is genetic, after all, that's how I got them."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:28 am

I snuggled back, nuzzling her. "That's the plan, isn't it~?" I kissed her lovingly. "I love you sooo much~"

The coon nodded, panting as he pulled back out. "Well, don't wait too long, y'hear~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:03 am

Ruby's vibrating the coon's sack now with her purrs as she kisses you back. "I love you sooooo much it hurts!"

June rolls her eyes. "Maybe I'll find someone like Ruby has apparently someday..." She raises an eyebrow. "Say...do you have someone?" She smiles as she closes her eyes, transforming into a raccoon once more.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:10 am

I giggled, kissing her more as I snuggle close.

The coon moaned a little bit, giggling a bit. "If I did, I think my mate would be pretty annoyed with me, don't you think?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:29 am

Ruby snuggles into your fur, still purring away. "This is wonderful...Like a getaway..."

June frowns before she closes her eyes, becoming herself once more. "Fair enough. I didn't know you had a mate."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:33 am

I smiled, nuzzling her. "Yeah...just the two of us, snuggled all close in raccoon balls~"

He laughed. "No, silly, I'm saying if I did have a mate, she'd be pretty annoyed that I go off and fuck a doe from time to time, I'm single."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:13 am

Ruby just sighs, enjoying herself. "So now what do you think he'll do with us?"

June smiles. "Well, you never know...I figured if you did have a mate, she was the kind that didn't mind sharing..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:49 am

I shrugged. "No idea, buuuut...this is kinda like a honeymoon for us."

He giggled a little bit. "Well, maybe, but the point still stands. Why are you curious~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:15 pm

Ruby giggles as she nuzzles you. "Yeah, it is...and yes, I'm aware of these human things." She grins. "I'm also aware of what happens usually, and I think we should..." She pushes out around the two of you."...if we can."

June blushes. "Well...I'm single too...B-but..." She smiles. "Are you interested in me as a mate? I know you like me as a friends with benefits situation."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:03 am

I blushed, grinning a little bit, trying to get into a good position. "We can always try...why don't you get in a nice, comfy position, and I'll do my best to accommodate~?"

The raccoon stepped a bit closer. "Hmm...I might be a bit interested~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:48 am

Ruby giggles and blushes as well. "Well, I'm already in a comfortable position..." She's facing you, face to face nearly. "But I've never really done it like this before..." She snuggles into your fur and closes her eyes for a moment.

June keeps smiling. "Is that so?" She thinks for a moment. "But...I always pictured having fawns with my mate..." She gives him a serious look for a moment. "Ya know, there's a way you could have these "Powers" too...if you want."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:40 am

I blushed and shifted a bit, carefully manuvering my erect member against her crotch. I licked and groomed her head a bit. "Alright, just ease on when you're ready~"

The raccoon's eyes widened, and he stepped closer. "No kidding? Hell yeah, I'd want!" He swished his tail a bit with the idea of the prospect of becoming whatever the hell he wanted to be!
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay