Caring For Woodland Creatures

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Caring For Woodland Creatures

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:24 am

Ruby nuzzles into you as you groom her, then opens her eyes and nods. "Alright..." She carefully eases down onto your member, murring as it slid inside her. "That's the spot..."

June smiles. "I thought you would...but there's a catch." She lies down, now close to eye level with him. "You have three ways. The first two are...easiest." She giggles. "First way, I eat you. And digest you. While broken down, I add the genes needed. Two, I unbirth you, pretty much same process. The third is finding the scientist that gave my mom the genes." She thinks for a moment. "The last one would take the longest actually..." She frowns. "Just eating you seems so...savage though..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:53 am

I moaned softly, grooming her more as I started to thrust my hips against her, moaning lovingly. "A-ah...you ain't kidding..."

The Raccoon nodded along, listening. He smirked a bit. "So what you're saying is you want to unbirth me. Pretty obvious since you've discouraged both of the other options." He laughed a bit.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:59 pm

Ruby murrs as she nuzzles your fur deeper. "Deeper please...if you can..." She's purring harder than ever now...

June blushes a bit deeper red. "I think its safest. Although its been a while since I've so "Savagely" gulped something down..." She smiles. "Ah. That's a way I "let loose" sometimes." She grins. "Ruby taught me a thing or two."

Ruby dreamily nods. "She learned from the best..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:57 pm

I panted, mewling and moaning, holding onto her as I keep bucking, enjoying myself with you~

The raccoon laughed a bit, before turning around and wiggling his rump. "Really, now? Think I look tasty, June~?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:03 pm

Ruby paws at your fur, her claws digging in slightly as she reeled in the pleasure. "Ahh...Yeah, k-keep that up!" She pants, squeezing around your member.

June licks her lips and giggles. "Don't tempt me now, cause its been a while since I've eaten..." She eyes him up with a hungry look.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:18 am

I take ahold of the movement that seemed to get her pleasured the most. I panted, moaning as my hips slapped into her own, closing in on a climax...!

The raccoon smirked a bit. "Then it sounds like you'd be doing yourself a favor." He wiggled his rump more, getting a little closer. "Don't I just look scrumptious~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:31 pm

Ruby pants harder, wriggling in pleasure as she rides your member. "Y-yeah...r-right there!" She re-buries her face in your chest fur, her claws digging slowly deeper...

June raises an eyebrow. "Y-You want me to eat you, don't you?" She licks her lips again, right before her stomach growls. She steps forward, eyeing him up. "Well, you're in luck, I could really go for a nice..." She takes another step forward. "...Juicy..." *Step*"...Fat raccoon..." She pauses, just a step away. "Oh. Sorry, didn't mean to call you fat..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:36 pm

I purr and mewl excitedly, bucking my hip a bit more, holding her eagerly, before I finally give a louder moan as I climax into her, shooting seed inside, trembling a bit.

The raccoon laughed a little bit as June became a little concerned. "You know, you had the whole "intimidating predator" thing down until you apologized for calling me fat. And no worries, junk in the trunk just means more cushion for the pushin'~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:45 pm

Ruby gasps, sinking her claws into your back as she feels your seed inside of her, sending her over the edge. She climaxes hard, gasping as she reels in the pure pleasure.

Deep inside her, eggs are being fertilized...

June growls and shakes her head. "Ugh. I-I do have feelings for you, that why!" She smiles and blushes a little. "Now then..." She takes a few steps back, attempting to re-focus.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:19 pm

I rode out her climax, panting and relaxing with her, nuzzling her a bit as I relaxed, holding her close. "Ahhh...f-fuck~"

The raccoon laughed, shaking his tail a bit. "Right, now, where were you, oh fearsome deer predator?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:05 pm

Ruby's still panting hard as she cuddles into your fur, her eyes closed. "Mmm...Th-that...was...ah-amazing..." She pants. Her claws have relaxed, but she still keeps hugging you, using you for support for her quivering body.

June growls, frustrated. "I'm going to enjoy swallowing you..." She giggles, trying to be serious. "Such a cute, delicious looking coon you are..." She licks her lips as her stomach growls, reminding her of her hunger. "...I could just...EAT YOU UP!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:33 am

I snuggled her lovingly, purring as I kissed her forehead. "It was *so* amazing...you're amazing, Ruby~"

The raccoon gave her a coy look, shaking his rump at her. "Oh, are you? Then why-" Shake. "-haven't-" Shake. "-you?" Shake.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:18 pm

Ruby just keeps her eyes closed, purring away. She smiles and nuzzles into you. "I think we're BOTH amazing, cause we're an amazing couple..."

June grins as she licks her lips hungrily. "Just building...up to it..." Her grin remains. "So you'll taste...even better..." Then, with one last lick of her lips, June strikes, lunging forward, grabbing the coon's tail.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:57 pm

I giggled, just cuddling her, nuzzling back. "Yep. An amazing couple. I looove being your mate~"

The raccoon kept teasing until he found his tail in her mouth. "Oh, no, a deer's got me by the tail, what ever will I do~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:07 am

Ruby remains cuddled up to you, starting to doze off. "Man, this has been a long day...I got the feeling we're going to be having some kits soon..." She giggles. "I hope I don't ruin my body."

June growls playfully as she carefully takes his tail and swallows it, quickly working her way to his rump. "You're delicious!" She manages to say.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:25 am

I nuzzled close. "Oh, I'm sure you won't. You look absolutely stunning when you're all plump and pudgy, anyway~" I closed my eyes a bit.

He chuckled, wriggling a bit. "Seems like it from here...looks like I'm fated to be food to the ravenous meat-eating doe, oh no...!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:43 pm

Ruby giggles as she nuzzles you under the chin. "Aww, you're too good to me!" She licks your cheek and giggles again. "So you'll still find me attractive, even if I do get out of shape?"

June opens her maw wide, straining to take in the coon's rump and balls. "Mmm...Plump!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:02 am

I winked. "Yep. In fact, you look even more attractive out of shape...having a cute, plump gut was when you looked super hot, and it was fun to play with when I was a human~"

He squirmed, getting dramatic. "Oh, woe, is me! If only I wasn't so thick and scrumptious, I may have lived for another day...!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:02 am

Ruby blushes and giggles. "Aww...How sweet!" She gives you a kiss on the cheek, then giggles again. "So you'd probably really like me big and pregnant?"

June rolls her eyes as she keeps swallowing, now his whole rump in her maw. She licks at his swollen balls, trying to pleasure him...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:31 am

I nodded a bit. "Yep! Although that tummy will probably be firm and taught, as opposed to squishy and soft, it'll be different~"

The raccoon gasped as his balls got licked, feeling the attention to him and his occupants. He moaned, panting and wriggling in her maw.

I gasped as I felt June's tongue prodding at us. "Oh, my!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay