Haley and the Doggie (Private rp)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri May 11, 2007 11:44 pm

*she whimpers* No.. please.. *she tried to kick and try to fight her way from reiko's grasp*
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Reiko » Sat May 12, 2007 1:34 pm

Reiko throws Haely onto ehr bed adn crawls onto of her, holding her down, she slicks and tastes at her cheek. "mmmmn but not now, you need to get me that meal."
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Sun May 13, 2007 9:43 am

*she struggles, her breathing shallow and fast* um, okay. But please, let me go, okay? Just lemme go! *she looks around* her number is on my cell phone downstairs. Just lemme get it, okay?
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Reiko » Mon May 14, 2007 7:59 pm

/me snickers and wags her tail,, pulling out the ol' collar and leash and slaps it around Haley's neck, tugging it gently. "Lead the way my tasty little bitch." She says,. not replying tot he whole, eating haley matter.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Mon May 14, 2007 8:28 pm

*Haley groans, a tear streaming down her eyes. she slowly walks to her cellphone downstairs. She picks it up, and gives it to reiko. She seems to be detachedthe prospect of becoming a slave again hitting her slowly*
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Reiko » Wed May 16, 2007 10:38 pm

Reiko giggles and smiles as she takes the phone, licking at Haley's eyes to lap up the tears then dials in for Jessica Alba's number, licking ehr lips excitedly.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Thu May 17, 2007 6:52 pm

*haley whimpers as jessica's voice answers teh phone* "Hello? haley?"
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Reiko » Tue May 29, 2007 9:38 pm

Riko smiles. "No mMIss Alba this is Reiko, Haley's new Misstress...Would you care to come on downt o Haley's little out-of0the-way home for some....Dirty fun?...Maybe even bring over some girls for dinner?"
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:16 am

Her new mistress? Didn't she have one about a week ago? *haley is heard squirming against the cabinet. * Or did she get sold/
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Reiko » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:37 am

"Nope I have been her misstress for that time, so...Well...Then Im not really herNEw misstress." Reiko laughs a bit. "Mmmmn so wanna come over and eat her?"
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:41 pm

*Jessica gives an interested little noise* I thought that you released her... Tell me something... Is she for sale? *puase* hmm... I'd love to munch on that little bitch... How is she? is she still meaty?
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Reiko » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:19 am

Oh not for sale, but up for grabs I'll tell you first, asnd she is plump and succulent, a tasty roast on display for your taste buds.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:43 am

*Haley looks at REiko* NO!

*JEssica* oh? but she doesn't sound all that willing! Tell you what, dear, I'm going to come over and check her out. But FIRST! you must tell me what you plan to do with her if i dont' get her! *in a sexual voice* tell me every single little detail!

*haley tries to turn her head to Rieko* No! Its a trick Jessica! She'll stuff you inside me and eat you!

*Jessica laughs* That's haley, I take it! Tell you what, that DOES sound interesting... Tell me THAT story, and i'll really make it worth your while! Remember, Keep it long and detailed!
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Reiko » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:54 am

Reiko snickers a bit at Haley's comments, then even Jessica's, licking her lips she begins to tell her story. "Well if you dont take my little pet then there is no need for her....Id gobble up Haly, slowly, using my tongue to play with every intimate bit on herand let her slide down into my warm belly, acids sliding down her to cook and digest her. Once she slides through my intestines, she'll be noything but useless shit and Id bend over and squirt her out~But Haley's story is interesting....For that I'd probably seduce you with great things, play wwith you're body and such, try and get you out of those clothes you know? Then once you are Id force hgakley over and make her kiss you, but then give her a gentle HARD push to force her mouth over your head, and depending on how willing you are, it'll be easy to force you deeper in. You'd be nothing more than a bulge in my bitch's blly...Then Id gobble Her up, licking at her belly and her till she is dinner and you both are digested.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:21 pm

You're not goo at this are you? I want detail! and lots of it!

You want me to show you how its done? Just give me two names.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Reiko » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:13 pm

Reiko pouts. "Hmph...Fine Angie and Nicole."
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:30 am

*Jessica hmmphs* Allright, Nicole who? Also, I need a location. Also, is there anything else you'll be wanting? Pregnancy, perhaps? and who eats who?
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Reiko » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:50 pm

"I dont care what nicole just to random people~How bout in a park, with Nicole eating Angie~"
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:13 am

Allright.

Angelina is sitting in the park, alone, her hand on the budge in her belly. A young fan came by, and 18 year old cheerleader named Nicole. As Angelina spoke, Nicole reached forward, and grabbed Angelina by the shoulders, pulling her forward, taking her off the bench. as she began to protest, Nicole launched Angie backwards onto the grass, grabbing onto her feet, ripping off her tennis shoes and socks. Nicole's mouth opened wide, and angling's feet went inward. Nicole swallowed and swallowed, her lips bulding with Angelina's leg flesh. Over the next few minutes, she swallowed more and more, her mouth expanding around her dinner's calves, then her knees. SHe looked downward at Angelina's breasts s they sat on her chest like a pair of ripened fruit, moving back and forth as Angelina's body moved back and forth, trying to get herself away. Nicole took her hands, brought them behind Angelina's meaty rear, and lifted her upward, allowing gravity to assist the princess of acting on her journey downward. Nicole brought her ands to undo Angelina's shorts, allowing her to taste her private woman flesh as she slurped her down greedily. Soon, she was ripping of Angelina's top, and dropping it on the ground. after a few swallows, her pleas faded from the park as the only thing that remained outside of Nicole her hair ,but even that was soon gone, and Nicole was patting a large tummy as she sat on the bench.

*puase* You see? thats how you do it!

*Jessica pauses* COnsidering the mood i'm in, want me to come over? I can think of a few things you want me to do in this mood...
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay