A Most Endearing Tail (plazmamaster & GastroGuest)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Most Endearing Tail (plazmamaster & GastroGuest)

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:20 am

Pearl would giggle and would soon set the whole lot at a spot at the table and sat on her coils, grabbing two forks and starting to chow down as well on what was in the pot. Her appetite proved to stand up to what she had said earlier though. She ate at a quick pace, eating her food in large and loud gulps, her human stomach starting to bulge out quickly as the minutes passed.
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:26 am

Kazuha couldn't help but gaze in awe as the lamia girl sitting across from her downed the huge pot of pasta. Seeing her human belly swell out further and further, her leg began to twitch vigorously, making the chair slightly rattle and shake.
I'm just your local perverted Raichu. No, I am not a furry.
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:43 pm

Pearl didn't realize she was being watched during this time, even with the chair making noise, until nearly the end of the pot of pasta. With the final mouthful she'd realize it, chuckle nervously and swallow the food down. "Heh... Sorry. Was that a bit too distracting, Kazu-chan?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:27 pm

"Huh?" Kazuha snapped from her trance. "N-Not at all..." She tried to calm herself, but she can barely hold her excitement in whenever she looks over and sees Pearl's swollen belly.
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:19 pm

Pearl would giggle and would pat her stomach, rubbing it softly and feeling how bulged it was. "Well, time to send this stuff down to digest!" Her stomach would then groan and would open up the sphincter that led to her snake stomach, and the pasta could be audibly heard squelching down into her tail. "Much better~."
Last edited by GastroGuest on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:29 pm

The sound of Pearl's food sliding down further into her gullet nearly sent Kazuha over the edge, until an audible gurgle could be heard from her own belly. She could feel something crawl up her throat and come out as a soft burp. "Oops, excuse me~"
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:24 pm

Pearl however just found the burp from Kazuha to be cute. "Given that you ate as much as you did, that small of a burp is actually pretty impressive. Mine can be kind of... embarrassing if I'm not careful. Bigger stomach means more air after all."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:58 pm

Kazuha gave her belly a light pat. "So what do you want to do now? It's getting pretty late..." The big clock in the room read almost half past eight. She then let out a yawn. "Ah, sorry. I'm used to going to bed around nine or so..."
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:48 am

Pearl seemed to pause for a moment, but then she ended up yawning as well. Rubbing her eyes, she'd let off a soft chuckle. "I'm okay with whatever you'd like to do, Kazu-chan. I must still be suffering from some jet lag, so I'll probably do the same as you when nine hits. Perhaps you still have questions about me or things you'd like to see or do?"
Last edited by GastroGuest on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am

Kazuha pondered for a moment of what she could ask that wasn't too invasive or insensitive. "Hey, Pearl-chan, can I take your measurements?" she asked before pausing for a moment and then blushed furiously realizing what she had just asked.
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:51 am

Pearl blushed as well, but mostly just out of surprise. "Uh... Sure. We're going to be under the same roof for quite some time, so you would have heard those at some point anyways." She nodded softly. "Just let me know when you're ready, and whether I need to take anything off."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:46 pm

Kazuha quickly grabbed some measuring tape and stood before Pearl. Her face turned bright red for the question she was about to ask. "C-Could you...take off your shirt?"
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:50 pm

Pearl would probably blush deeper than Kazuha at this point, and would clear her throat. She had to muster up the courage to do this, but gradually she lifted her tank top off and dropped it to the floor. As she did though, something became incredibly obvious: She wasn't wearing a bra. All she had on was a couple of protective and modest silicone petals to conceal her nipples. Her G cup breasts now free, they would bounce and adjust with no restraint. All she technically had on otherwise were her adhesive panties.
Last edited by GastroGuest on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:02 pm

Kazuha was getting a nosebleed at this point. Her eyes were locked on the two huge orbs of soft flesh bouncing before her eyes. She shook her head and wrapped the measuring tape around Pearl's bust. The number she read made her eyes pop and her jaw drop. "Holy sweet biscuits..."
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:44 am

Pearl had seen that reaction coming, but it still made her feel a little self conscious. She tried to avert her gaze a little bit as a soft sigh escaped from her lips. "In my defense, most lamia have ones as big as me. Let's call it a leftover trait from when we were wild and would try to attract men to prey on them. They're not... too big, are they?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Kazuha vigorously shakes her head in disagreement. Moving on, she measures Pearl's waist. It was toned and flat. Her waist seemed not much wider than hers give or take a few centimeters.
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:18 pm

Pearl would sigh in relief. "That's good to hear. I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable or jealous, even though I know my control over my body type is limited." She'd then giggle as the measuring tape went across her stomach. "Haha! That tickles!"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:13 pm

"She's ticklish?" Kazuha thought. Saving that mental note for later, she measured Pearl's hips and shoulders. Now she only needed one more piece of information. "How tall are you, Pearl-chan?" she asked. "Your human half, I mean."
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:36 pm

Pearl would have to put on her thinking cap and consider that question. "My human half only? I know that using the front part of my tail to stand on, I'm fairly standard human height, or maybe a touch taller. If I had to guess, I'd say the human part of me is between three feet to three feet and three inches tall." She'd give an awkward chuckle and rub the back of her head. "Sorry for not knowing the specifics."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:30 am

"It's fine. I'll just use my height...and we're done!" The grandfather clock chimed as the the time approached 9 pm. "I guess it's time for us to head to bed."
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay