A Most Endearing Tail (plazmamaster & GastroGuest)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Most Endearing Tail (plazmamaster & GastroGuest)

Postby GastroGuest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Pearl giggled and would quickly slither up to her room, rummaging through her belongings and soon finding an apron. After she put it on, she started to hum cheerful tunes to herself and would make her way back down to the kitchen, getting the noodles ready first.
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:26 pm

Kazuha was bumped along the staircase as Pearl slithered up and down the stairs, though she didn't mind as she was cushioned by the soft flesh of Pearl's stomach. As Pearl prepared dinner, Kazuha would inform her of where the ingredients were located.
I'm just your local perverted Raichu. No, I am not a furry.
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:04 pm

Pearl was grateful for the help, to say the least. While she would have eventually found the ingredients in her own, the guidance did help speed things up considerably. Before long, the noodles were beginning to soften, and she would begin preparing the sauce.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:26 pm

While Kazuha couldn't see or smell the food, the anticipating growls and movements of Pearl's stomach was all it took for her to know that dinner was almost ready. She wondered how a lamia's cooking would be different, since according to study they had a different sense of taste than humans.
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:44 am

Pearl finished her meal preparations not too long after. Once the food was ready, Pearl would make her way towards the closest bathroom, getting ready to bring Kazuha back up. She was grabbing a couple of towels, knowing she was going to have to dry off once out of her. In any case, Kazuha would feel herself starting to be guided back up through her, hopefully not losing her bra or anything in the process.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Kazuha was squeezed and pushed along by the contracting walls of the stomach. It felt like a long journey until she was eventually met with blinding light. After being in Pearl's dark, damp stomach for so long, her eyes weren't prepared for the sudden change in lighting. As her body steadily slopped out of Pearl's mouth and onto the floor, she didn't feel as chilly as she would've thought. It was possibly because lamia's have a lower body temperature than humans.
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:36 pm

It probably didn't hurt either that Pearl had prepared the towels that she had gotten for Kazuha, having placed them down where she was let out, and then starting to even rub her down with those towels to dry her off. "Looks like you got a little messy, but nothing a little drying off won't fix."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Though Kazuha was having all the saliva and stomach fluids dried off of her half-naked body, the smell of the stomach still stuck. It wasn't an unpleasant smell, but was hardly noticeable. Her underwear was a bit tattered and worn. Her hair was a little sticky as well. Her stomach softly growled again, making her blush in embarrassment.
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:15 am

Pearl noticed the state of Kazuha's underwear along with the growl from her stomach, and she would giggle softly. "I guess my snake stomach isn't the most friendly to clothes. Maybe we'll need to try and leave any clothes in my human stomach from now on. In any case, want to go get changed and then join me for dinner?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:23 am

Kazuha happily nods and runs upstairs to get changed. Minutes later, she came back down wearing a fancy-looking pink dress with a white ribbon tied around her waist. "I-Is this too much? I'm just more used to wearing these clothes..."
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:44 am

Pearl squealed as she saw Kazuha in her dress, and couldn't resist the urge to rush over to her and hug her, their chests pressing together. "I think it's great! It looks so cute on you!"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:26 pm

"Y-You think so?" Kazuha said nervously. "I designed this dress myself so I was worried it looked bad on me..."
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:04 pm

Pearl shook her head vigorously. "Not at all! It looks super cute. Add a cute headband with a white flower on it, and just about anyone would be head over heels for you!" She blushed a bit, thinking about it, unintentionally broadcasting her own interest. "So adorable~!"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:12 pm

Kazuha blushed madly at the compliment. She's not very used to being complimented on her craftsmanship. Then, her stomach growled once again. "...We should eat before the food gets cold."
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:46 am

Pearl would snap out of her soft trance she had gotten into from talking about this cute subject, and blinked a few times to try and get her head clear again. "Oh! Of course." She giggled softly and poked Kazuha's stomach with a finger. "Definitely gotta fill this up!"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:07 pm

Kazuha then walked into the dining room and sat down at the table which was covered in a fancy tablecloth. She folds a napkin in her lap and waits anxiously to see what Pearl had made for her.
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:04 pm

Pearl would soon bring out a big pot full of pasta with Alfredo sauce. In her case, she had used the noodles known as angel hair. The pot was big enough though to feed both of them, even with Pearl's larger appetite. "Help yourself to as much as you want. I'll finish off whatever is left!"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Kazuha took a huge whiff of the pot's contents. The smell of parmesan cheese and butter made her mouth water as she scooped as much as she could onto her plate. As she took her first bite, her face glittered with happiness. She would eat her dinner with the utmost etiquette and grace, like a noblewoman or a princess. Seeing her like this, one would almost forget her...quirks.
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:52 am

The word to focus on was 'almost'. Thing was, Pearl was coming to love her for who she was anyways. To her, it was actually a plus that Kazuha was willing prey. It meant that she didn't have to beg for help from strangers or reluctant friends to help her solve her hunger pangs temporarily. Kazuha was just what she had needed.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby plazmamaster » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:08 am

Kazuha soon finished about three plates of pasta, though there was still plenty left in the pot. With her stomach now full and satisfied, she patted her tiny bulge of a belly and sighed in delight. "So good~"
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay