Dave's brother (Yamitakashi and Prancier)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Dave's brother (Yamitakashi and Prancier)

Postby YamiTakashi » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:32 pm

Wanna start or me? Also sorry if spell ya name wrong x3
welcome! prey and pred! i am yami Claw or what some people call me "Yami Takashi" i am a huge vore fan so please ask me if i want to do a vore and i will join as pred or prey or both xD
YamiTakashi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Dave's brother (Yamitakashi and Prancier)

Postby Prancer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:33 pm

Uh. So we decided they meet up after not seeing eachother in a while, so like, maybe an airport or something?
Prancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby YamiTakashi » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:34 pm

I might fix it later ^^;
welcome! prey and pred! i am yami Claw or what some people call me "Yami Takashi" i am a huge vore fan so please ask me if i want to do a vore and i will join as pred or prey or both xD
YamiTakashi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YamiTakashi » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:37 pm

Ah okey :3
YamiTakashi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Prancer » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:07 am

wait is there way I can get notified of these being updated?
Prancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby YamiTakashi » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:22 am

Look at view mine post :3 it shows where your latest post it under the note thingy where ya can check number of new notes
YamiTakashi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Prancer » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:22 pm

Kylie was sitting around at the airport, it'd been what, 4 years? It'd have been a while since she'd seen her little/big brother, Dave. She would kick lightly on the chair she sat on, waiting patiently. He was probably like her now, dressed like a girl and going by 'she.' Though Dave had done the former before she did, she got into it after she moved out, so she made sure not to wear any makeup today so he'd know it was her...
Prancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby YamiTakashi » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Dave: *runing through the street trying to hurry up to the airport* oh gosh, i can't belive i am forgot the time >w< *keep hurry up until he went inside the airport station, he gasp air and pull up he's stockings that keep droping down* o...okey then...where is she? ^^;
YamiTakashi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Prancer » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:41 pm

//He doesn't know she's a trap now, I stated that he wouldn't in my post
Prancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby YamiTakashi » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:47 pm

(okey sorry :3)

Dave: *looking after him* bro? Where are you? *wags tail while checking all the sits* this might be harder then i thought ^^;
YamiTakashi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Private Roleplay