julie pred. (trymeike/lightninglord vore pet rp)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: julie pred. (trymeike/lightninglord vore pet rp)

Postby TryMeIke » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:50 am

my bulge inched down her neck to now fully settle into her only slightly swollen middle, I purred and stretched around within my new fleshy living quarters as a large gas bubble built and I called out. "mew, how was I? a good meal, I hope?"
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:56 am

Julie has to burp, making a cute blush. "Indeed it was, although I'd be a little concerned about keeping my belly filled like that for a long time... it means I won't get to experience this again for a while...", she answers, picking up a large, flowing gown to wear.
LightningLord2
???

Postby TryMeIke » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:58 am

I nod and snuggle. "well with some magic you can surely find a way to make space right mistress?" among the magic items she has available are the forbidden berry and the masaki glyph, the forbidden berry acting like a lesser version of the glyph.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:04 am

Julie scratches her head, as these items only keep you inside and doesn't actually fulfill her intent. She also puts the dress aside to wear later, instead finding herself a place to lounge on in minimal clothing. "I think I'll kick back and take in the feeling of you inside me for now...", she says, summoning her fire elemental companion Megan to rub her, instantly making it warmer inside her.
LightningLord2
???

Postby TryMeIke » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:06 am

I murr and ask squirming if she wants me to struggle, since also in her collection were my standard vore potion and the inner dimensional potion. "ah, that rub feels nice, mistress~"
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:09 am

Julie smiles. "Sure, go ahead.", she says, keeping the two potions within reach for when they're needed, for now content to just lay back like this.
LightningLord2
???

Postby TryMeIke » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:11 am

I mew and squirm around pushing and softly beating on the soft, slimy pulsating walls confining me for eternity within my new owners form, making small bumps appear from my exertions on her rounded middle.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:20 am

Julie reaches for the potions to imbibe them, having an idea. "I could carry my elemental servants inside me like this...", she ponders.
LightningLord2
???

Postby TryMeIke » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:21 am

I mew aloud and ask if she is enjoying my struggles within her gut as I redouble my efforts, making it bounce and jiggle a little from the movements of the captive rightfully confined in his proper place in creation.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:04 pm

She chuckles as your movements tickle her. "It's lovely~", she admits, giving you some room as her dimensional stomach is set up. "So, your potion lets me swallow down people my size - I wanna try if a larger person would also fit.", she says, calling Terak the earth elemental, who is half again as tall as her, as well as significantly more broad.
LightningLord2
???

Postby TryMeIke » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:06 pm

I mew and state that if they are more then 50% tall then you then your not able to swallow them down with the vore potion, continuing to bounce around I eventually tired out and laid against a fleshy wall just kneeding and rubbing the good spots of my owner.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:08 pm

"Okay, I'll have another, then.", she notes, calling the water elemental servant Gigas, whom is more close to her own size. She starts gulping her down curiously as Terak is given a vore potion, which Gigas gets to drink as well while Julie is swallowing her feet first.
LightningLord2
???

Postby TryMeIke » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:10 pm

I mew and ask if she can mind telling me more about herself as I kneed and rubbed.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:14 pm

A bit later, the water elemental on her way to you, freeing Julie up to talk as the last two got their vore potions. "Well, I mostly like to enjoy myself up here and occasionally go out to have fun as well. As for my skills, I have my elemental servants to work with, I usually absorb and nullify magic to wield against their users and I got a wide range of other spells to work with for many situations."
LightningLord2
???

Postby TryMeIke » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:15 pm

i nod and pat the elemental as she joined me. "ah. you think you would want to nullify this shrink spell on me mistress julie?"
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:30 pm

"I could do that - but I have the feeling you're fine with being this size.", she says, Gigas hugging you tightly. "I take it you're really yummy?", she asks you, licking your face.
LightningLord2
???

Postby TryMeIke » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:31 pm

I purr and ask the elemental her name, stating that yes I am and she can nom me as long as I stay within my owner julie. when she licked me I was the flavor of nirvana as always.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:40 pm

"My Name's Gigas~", she says happily, "And I'll let you out before I leave for sure~", she continues, now sliding you into her mouth. She has a much easier time sliding you through her throat smoothly, covering you in a somewhat cooling saliva.
LightningLord2
???

Postby TryMeIke » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 pm

I purr and relax, wondering how mistress julie is now doing outside as I inch easily enough as a bulge down gigas throat toward her stomach.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Julie is using magic to make herself bite-sized to Petal, both of them preferring to do it at this size. "By the way, if any of you were to leave while I'm shrunk, you're still going to be your normal size because you're in a pocket dimension technically.", she explains, inhaling a pleasant minty odor as her air elemental breathes on her.
LightningLord2
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay