Weighty Wishes ((MeTheMe and GeneticMess))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Weighty Wishes ((MeTheMe and GeneticMess))

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:51 pm

The pawn shop Cash and Out was a place that never saw much foot traffic, but it almost always had an occasional customer in it's isles, perusing the assortment of seemingly random stock and goods. A light, quiet tune played over the speakers, and it's large front windows let all the sunlight it could ever want in. At the front was a cash register with a man sitting behind it, his feet propped up, and reading a magazine, looking over it occasionally to make sure the store was okay, before returning back to the pages without a care. A lazy, easy day, as most were.

Today was like most days, but a new piece of stock had been sold to them the other day, a very ordinary looking flask. It was stainless steel, and the small, rectangular, and slightly curved shape as most do, and had painted on the front three simple, black Xes. Right now it sat at the top of a bargain bin, with a simple one dollar tag on it, but more so than the dollar tag, something else might compel someone to take it. It almost felt like it might be calling out to be bought, to be opened! Not everyone might feel it, but it seemed to try and be used...
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re: Weighty Wishes ((MeTheMe and GeneticMess))

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:04 pm

And the simple flask wouldn’t be neglected for long. A young man had, quite frankly, by complete chance, decided to peruse the pawn shop. It was a lazy Friday, he had nothing on his plate... why not? But as soon as he entered the store, some unseen force dragged his attention to the bargain bin.

He walked up to it and spotted the flask... it looked pretty cool. And cheap! He picked up the flask, shook it softly to see if anything was inside, and then turned to the salesclerk who was perusing a magazine.

“... Hey, do you know what brand this is? Never seen a flask like this before. Looks pretty neat.”
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:13 pm

The metal of the flask was cool to the touch, and if he focused very, very hard, he might even be able to feel it hum with some unknown power... but that would require a LOT of concentration.

The man at the register pulled his feet back, and sat up properly, rolling his shoulders a little as he had a customer! And a question! Man, today was busier than it had been yesterday already! He set his magazine off to the side, and looked at the flask he was being shown. "Hm... no, can't say I know the brand, it doesn't have any markings or anything, so I assumed it's just a generic flask, some mass produced piece without any markings. It's clean and pretty sturdy though, and it's cheap." He smirked slyly a little.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Of course, as he was just perusing in a pawn shop on a Friday afternoon, he didn’t currently possess a high amount of concentration on the more minute things. But something was odd about this flask. He felt the tip, fiddled with it in his hands for a moment, but then fished up a dollar.

“I’ll take it.”

He spent another half hour looking around before leaving the pawn shop, and he fiddled with the bottle once he got in the car. Out of nothing but pure curiosity, he tried to unscrew the flask and peek inside, see if there was any styrofoam that had been packaged in there.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:42 pm

The cashier took the dollar, and stowed it in the register. "Thank you very much, sir, you enjoy the rest of your day!" He then kicked his feet back up and picked back up where he'd left off in his magazine.

The midday sun way up above as he pulled up to his place and got out of his car, beating warm rays down on the world below it. The flask glinted in the bright light as he fiddled with it, and when he opened it up...

Smoke. White as snow smoke poured out of the opening of the flask, at an alarming rate! It rose up, and up, more thick smoke pouring forth, until a pillar that looked like a cloud was sticking out of the flask, nearly four feet tall! Then it shifted, the edges contorting and shifting, it's colors changing, until... it was a vixen! She had light brown fur, with darker high lights, and blue, punk rocker hair. A gold earring dangled from her left ear, and spiked bracelet on her right hand. A low cut, and a gold necklace showed off some impressive cleavage, and her midriff was bare. She also didn't have legs, instead a tail came from her waist, and it's tip was coming from the flask! "Well well well, thank you for freeing, my dude!" She chuckled, she had an alto voice.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:53 pm

“ACK! What the fuck?!” He panicked as white smoke filled the car, forcing him to panic and open the door, stepping out and coughing as he tried to clear the air. Was the thing booby-trapped? The smoke eventually cleared, and as he looked back into the car...

What.

The vixen would get a blank, confused stare for the longest time, looking her over until it changed into an overjoyed smile. “Oh my god. Are you a genie?” He picked up the flask that acted as her base... and hurriedly put his hand over the top until he got inside his apartment and closed the door. “Sorry, just being a bit overcautious... but are you actually a genie?” He looked at the vixen with childlike wonder, it was kinda adorable how happy he was to meet her.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:03 pm

"Whoa, hey, be careful with tha- eep!" She shouted a little, once he put the top back on, she was pulled nearly instantly back into the flask, and once he let go again, she'd smoke right back up, a little faster this time. "... be careful with that! Yeah, I'm a genie, what, afraid to be seen in public with me?" She chuckled as they were now inside of his apartment, and she looked around to get an idea of the place. "Not bad... not great, but not bad."

She turned back to him. "Yeah, I'm an actually genie, like, swap the lamp for this sweet booze flask and swap a big red or blue djinn for me, and yeah, I'm a genie! Wish granter extraordinaire, you might say. You can call me Myra... and I guess I have to call you master, for now." She extended a hand to him.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm

“Wow... “ He put the flask on a steady table so that Myra was... approximately head-to-head with him. As close as he could get. “Just Avery’s fine. I’m not really master material...” He shook the vixen’s hand, not reallt questioning things too much. Myra looked like a cool person... dog-person. Genie. Dog-person genie. Whatever, he figured he’d enjoy her company since he didn’t already have friends.

“Alright, first wish! Um... okay, something simple.” Avery was jumping the gun, ecstatic to have his own genie and not thinking things fully through yet. Myra might need to sit him down and explain, but for now... “I wish for... um... okay, got it! I wish for you to make me a grilled cheese sandwich. With lots of butter, too!”
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:27 pm

She settled on the table easily, despite looking like half a dog-person sticking out of a flask, it was still as heavy as a regular flask! "Avery huh? Cool, cool, I'll stick with that if you're cool with that, saying master this and master that a lot is really my style... but I have to if you want it."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, settle down, dude, there are like, SO many thing wrong with what you just said where do I even begin! A- It looks like I'm the first chick to step into the place in the last decade, and you ask me to make you a sandwich? C'mon, that's just crass. B- You guessed I'm a genie, but didn't assume some wish limit? If you only had one wish, and you blew it on a sexist sandwich joke you'd never live it down. And finally C and D, you need to know the rules, and you need to learn how power my wishes, they ain't free or easy, buddy. Let's start with da rules, I can't kill anybody, I don't do death, don't start on it. Two, I don't fuck with brains, no compelling other people to think, or act a certain way, it's creepy and bad, yadda yadda. And three, I don't do time travel, or change history, don't fight time, it's a lot bigger than you or me and it gets real cranky if try to mess with it's course. Now, D..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:18 pm

At first, he just looked at Myra confused... but then broke out into a nervous sweat as he realized the unfortunate implications of his rather casual wish.

“O-oh my god. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to imply... I just wanted a grilled cheese, you know?” He apologized again, rubbing his arm and awkwardly looking away. “I thought it was a three wish thing like most genies. And I feel like I’d screw things up with three wishes, so I just wanted to waste one.” He nodded and agreed with her terms, at least feeling a bit better as he had less margin for error.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:28 pm

"Ha! C'mon dude, don't look so scared, you said sorry, you didn't mean anything, just watch what you say!" She shook her head, chuckling. "I mean, I guess three was a good guess, I'm not actually limited to three, buuut... most people give up at about there." She shrugged. "And that's because of point D. Me and you have to power my wishes. Like I said, they're not free, and they're not easy, even your grilled cheese. I'm making something from nothing, and that takes energy! Now, how do you energize your genie, you ask..."

She gave him a wide, toothy grin. "Food, dude! I know you were the one wanting food, but believe me, you'll want to make a few more food stuffs than just a sandwich because I eat to make the magic happen! The bigger the wish, the more food. Sound weird? It is, but you'll do it if you want your magic wishes, my man. So, let's start over, you tell me what you want to wish for, and I'll figure out your grocer bill that'll get you that wish! Or... well, another way, but people tend to get all weird about that one."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:18 pm

"... Food?" Avery repeated after Myra. He was confused... but not dissuaded. He made above average decent pay, and his parents were pretty rich, so he guessed he could afford to splurge a little on food. Especially if let him make wishes out of them! "You want to take a look around the kitchen? I wanna figure out what you like so I know what to get next time I go grocery shopping." He offered, picking up her flask and listening to her continue to explain the process.

"Just to clarify, what were you going to do if you granted my wish?" He asked. "I didn't think it through until a minute ago, but are you one of those genies that goes off of the exact word principle? What were you going to do if I wished for you to make me a grilled cheese sandwich?" Avery was thinking of the way it could be misinterpreted... and actually blushed a little. He didn't know he was, but...
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:16 am

She gave him a wide, toothy grin. "Mmm... the way you make the wish IS important, but it kind of falls upon me to interpret. Yeah, I could have made a grilled cheese for you, OR done as you're kind of spooked by now, and made you INTO a grilled cheese. It's a little early for me to screw with your first wish, buuut... watch your back! And your mouth!" She laughed a little, smirking at him.

"What I like... honestly I'm not picky, I like good, fancy food well enough, but even garbage fast food is all good by me! Snack food, the food pyramid, take out, doesn't matter, I just like to eat, my man. And I mean it, I'm not. Picky." She got up to his face, and gave his forehead a little a lick. "And that's the other way I mentioned, the one people get all weird about, because they don't like to think about how they're made of meat themselves! Like I said, I can't kill anyone, people I eat will be fine, they'll wake up in their bed or something a day or two later, but man..." She licked her lips a little.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:38 am

The longer he dwelled on it... yeah, Avery would enjoy that a lot. He actually admired Myra’s trickery, and she said none of her wishes could hurt anyone, so he was curious about giving her some vaguely phrased wishes. He was still holding her flask when she got up in his face and gave him a lick. It was a quick one, but enough to get him flushed and flustered.

“You like to eat people... and they don’t die. I am the luckiest man on earth.” He chuckled, grinning cheek to cheek. “Well, lucky you! I just happen to have a thing for getting eaten. So you’ll certainly never go hungry. Speaking of which, how much would you need to eat to do my grilled cheese wish? And, uh... not the version where I’m doing the eating.”
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:21 pm

She laughed. "Are you blushing? Ooo, you like this, don't you?" She looked him over... she wasn't one to judge, but... that was a lie, she'd judge her way all the way to the court house and then laugh about it... but she didn't like to be malicious when she judged, to each their own and all. And if this guy was a feeder type, well... they both might be very lucky! For a while, at least.

"Hmm... turning YOU into a grilled cheese? Ah, not much, that's pretty easy... I might be able to do it for free, since I'm even eating after it. You miiight want to word it carefully though, I can't kill you, but that doesn't mean the wish will be undone when you come back!" She gave him a slightly sinister grin. "Go just grab a little something from kitchen there, and we can make this happen."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:10 pm

“... Y-yeah. I... yeah.” He blushed again, her teasing working well on the young man who, yes, had not had a girl in his house for years. But if she was hungry...

Avery thought again for a moment as Myra told him to carefully word his wish. “... Oh, I should clarify. I, uh... don’t want to turn into a sandwich. That would be... terrifying. I mean put in between the two pieces and... you know?” He tried to explain. “Do you understand? I’m not very good with words... here, have this.”

He took 3/5 of a cake out of his fridge and sat it on the counter. He got to take home the scraps from a work event. “Will that do?”
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:24 pm

"Ooo, like, a giant sandwich, yeah, honestly, that sounds waaay better! Oh fuck yeah cake! I forgot to ask, do you have..." She looked around a little, before her eyes settled on a calendar in the room. "Ah, the date... oh man, I've only been bottled for like, two months! Not bad at all, few weeks of shows to catch up on, but that happens now and then."

She took a slice of cake, putting the iced sweet bread under her nose and taking a good long sniff. "Mmm... sweet!" She then opened her maw, and placed the whole slice of cake into it, closing her canine jaw around it and chewing, slowly at first, before quickly picking up the pace, and swallowing it, sighing happily. "Man, that is good! You savor it when you can, you know?" She picked up another piece, and started going to town!

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:52 pm

“Yeah, it’s probably been... wait, two months?!” Avery was rather offset by this fact. He was sort of under the impression she was some ancient spirit... although to be fair, a lot of signs said otherwise. “That’s... huh. Weird.” He watched Myra sniff and utterly enjoy the cake... finding himself watch her throat bulge as she swallowed. “Are you thirsty? I can get you lemonade, although if you feel like you might be too full to stomach me...” Avery might’ve been getting a little impatient, but just let Myra savor her food.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:59 pm

"Yeah, two months. It's been longer before, it's been shorter, but I've utterly lost count of the number of masters I've actually had over the years. About three months is the average between losing one master and finding a new master, my flask gets thrown out, lost in some garbage, is recovered, sometimes people don't know what they have, yadda yadda, I'm sure it's all very comical on the outside. Inside, well, I find ways to pass the time, so it's not so bad."

It only took her a few minutes to finish off the cake. "Too full to stomach you? Oh no, are you challenging me? Not smart!" She rubbed her stomach, then her hands together, before pointing both pointer fingers at him. "Alright, let's hear that wish, and try to phrase it a way you won't regret after challenging me!"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:10 pm

"Who would just throw away a wish-granting genie?" He wondered out loud, dumbfounded by the idea. "Well, I'll make sure to keep you happy and comfortable, and won't lose your or throw you away. The least I could do for you granting me wishes." He smiled sweetly, providing much more support than the genie probably even needed.

Avery looked a little flustered at how Myra had taken his comment... but rolled with it. He'd certainly like to see her prove him wrong. She finished the cake astonishingly fast, and he was pretty sure a lot of crumbs were still stuck in the fur around her muzzle. "Okay, I'm bad at wording things, so... I wish for you to-" He paused, feeling a new layer of embarrassment having to express such a fantasy verbally and out loud, but it was just Myra, so he had to suck it up. "I wish for you to put me in between two halves of a person-sized grilled cheese sandwich, have me stripped and bound, and then for you to eat me whole. T-there, I said it..." He was sweating and stiffening in his pants. That wasn't easy for him to do, but it'd hopefully be worth it.
GeneticMess
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay