Weighty Wishes ((MeTheMe and GeneticMess))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Weighty Wishes ((MeTheMe and GeneticMess))

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:51 am

She was starting to look very, very pregnant now, her belly full of chemical air and fizz. "... no I am not." She answered, grabbing the bowl and letting about a cup of fizz and coke out of her mouth. "... okay... I think I can keep the rest down. Whew... UUURRP. Ow... okay... I'm fine..." She took a few deep breaths, trying to settle her stomach and her nerves after doing the same bad idea a SECOND time. "Still... the human body just... stretches way further than I thought it would! I wonder if you can like, train it, or do something to make it do that a little more..."

She sat back out on the couch, lounging back and trying to keep her fizzy guts down. "... yeah not doing another one of those tonight... oof..." She put her hands on her bulbous gut, pressing and massaging it a little bit. "Urp! Ooo... wow..."
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:42 pm

“Oh, god, oh...” Avery winced and withdrew his hand as Irene threw up, but surprisingly didn’t lose too much. He quickly took out her bowl when she was finished and cleaned it out before putting it back in front of her just in case. “Are you okay? I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have egged you into doing that.” He quickly took the blame here, until she insisted she was just fine.

“Do you need a belly rub?” He offered. “I’m no expert, but I took a massaging class once. Once.”
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:58 pm

"Oh no, it's not your fault, I did it after all. Ooo... urp! Geez that's a lot of pressure... no, no, I'm fine, I'm fine, don't fret too much I'll make it. Just... gonna take some time to get rid of all the gas and stuff in there. UURP! Geez..." She stayed lounged on the couch, leaning back so far she kind of half laying on it, looking not exactly in pain, but in discomfort, and kind of fascinated.

"You took on massaging class? Had to be an expensive mistake if you only made it to one class! Ooo... yeah, I guess you can see what you can do... urp!"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:45 pm

“That’s a long story. It ended with a refund for the class, though.” That probably wasn’t reassuring to hear, but once Avery knelt by her feet and started to work his magic... wow. He was applying enough pressure to knead her taut and stretched belly, but not too much as to stir anything up. He would squeeze and massage it with surprising finesse, helping her stomach muscles loosen up.

While he massaged, Avery used his foot to grab the remote and start the movie for Irene while he massaged. He wasn’t watching it, though, much more content to stare at what was right in front of him. With practice, she probably could get it even bigger.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:00 pm

With magic it could be bigger too. She groaned a little as he put his hands on her belly and massaged. The pressure inside of her and the pressure of his hands actually made her belch up a bit more air! "Urp! Ooo, excuse me... ooo... that's not bad... might push a little of the air out of there, thanks... good you got a refund on the class! Man some of those fall under medical classes and that jacks up the price so hard. I guess a good massage does kind of fall under medicine..."

"Urp! Oof... man..." She watched the movie as he rubbed, unaware how obsessed he was with the bulbous belly she had. "Thank you, that feels pretty good..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:12 pm

The idea of wishing for something to fuel his fetishy desires ran through Avery's mind several times... but he wasn't sure if that was really right. And it would probably hurt his chances of even becoming friends with Irene, or anything further, if she found out. For now, he just contently massaged her gut, burping a couple times as she burped a LOT more than him. "Yeah, the circumstances surrounding that class were... unique. I'll tell you some other time." He chuckled as he briefly reminisced on that incident.

After about ten minutes, Avery caved a little and decided to check on Myra. He let up on his massage, excused himself for a moment, and turned off the lights while the movie played. In the darkness, he was able to safely nab the flask without drawing attention and slunk away to his bathroom. He closed and locked the door, and then popped off the top. "Hey, how's Sarah doing?" He whispered.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:20 pm

She just sat back and enjoyed his hands massaging her stomach, belching now and then and trying to be polite about it now and then. She also just enjoyed the movie, but was drawn back to this weird, bloated feeling that wans't bad, but... was still weird. "Yeah man, I'll still be here, I won't leave without letting you know." She chuckled, as she sat up a little, her belly now a little more comfortable.

In the bathroom, the flask opened and Myra was back, gut still full of the sleeping Sarah. "Shh, she's sleeping, and she's crazy! Like, thinks she's an alien crazy. I don't want to get into it, but I think she needs some help dude. I'm fine though. Like, listening to you have your not-date with that cute sounding nerd chick. 'Just friends looking to hang out!' Man, you really gonna friend zone yourself dude?" She chuckled, patting her gut.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:29 pm

"She... thinks she's an alien?" Avery knew this girl probably had a couple screws loose, but she said she was an alien? He was hesitant to believe that, but Myra was also saying she needed some help. He'd have to look into that later, whenever she came back after he used up his wish on her. And then came the teasing, with Avery looking super flustered...

"I know, I know. I'm terrible at this... " He sighed, sitting on the toilet for a moment and rubbing his own bloated middle. "It's kind of hard at this point to segway from chugging soda and Mentos to expressing romantic interest in this girl. But... hm." Avery scratched his head for a moment, and then looked up at Myra. "I can't wish to make her fall in love with me. But... can I wish to find out what I would have to do in order for her to really like me?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:37 pm

"Wait, really? I was teasing but I figured you had the hots for Sarah, and that's why you were cock blocking yourself. Dude, she asked if this was date, and she didn't sound disgusted, and you said no! I am embarrassed for you, master." She rolled her eyes. "Right, you got your belly thing. You feel weird about it. You already said it wasn't a date, you're fucked, tonight at least. You're probably going to have to try another night and actually ask her for a date at this point! That advice is free, because listening to you struggle is becoming hilarious."

She shook her head. "That wish... might work, actually. It's kind of creepy when you think about it for too long, but it could work. And I think Sarah here could fuel that."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:47 pm

"... I mean, Sarah's pretty attractive, too. I just don't really know who's going to accept me." He tried to explain, only making himself sound creepier. But Myra was right, he'd screwed up any chance he had tonight. "But I feel like I have a better chance with Irene, anyways. We're already on good terms with each other."

"Please, don't think about it too hard, then." Avery groaned, a little frustrated with himself over how much he was bungling this... which wasn't that bad, to be honest, but he was a little regretful he hadn't just asked to go on a date. "You're such a dating guru, then how come you're still single?" He tried to tease her, but then apologized as it felt like a bit of a low blow. She probably didn't get much of a chance to date, given her... "occupation". "Alright, let's just do this. I wish I could know what I would need to do for Irene to be attracted to me."
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:00 pm

"Dude, who says I couldn't get any mother fucker I wanted! I am literally one of the most desired people on the planet right now! Ignore that the reason is because I'm a genie, but fuck dude, I'll date when I care enough!" She laughed, smirking at him. "It's alright dude, not everybody's a hopeless romantic like you are. Some of us are very happy alone thank you very much."

"Alright, one knowledge bomb, coming at you!" Her stomach began to shrink as poor Sarah was digested away to power the wish! It groaned and gurgled, and Myra pointed at Avery's forehead. "One creepy knowledge bomb." With that, his head would spin with a cascade of knowledge that hit him all at once! Irene liked honesty. She liked computers and games and people would play games with her. She liked cats, foxes, and otters, and had a cat at home. She liked people who were interesting. People who could pay attention. Who knew what they want. Who were nice to service staff. Who were... Information like that RAINED down on him all at once, like a computer pulling up a wiki page. "Kinda hurts to have a knowledge bomb dropped on you, huh?"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:22 pm

He didn't know if that was her ego talking or not, but Avery just chuckled along with her. "Alright, sorry I doubted you, Ms. Casano-!"

BAM.

It hit him. Not all at once, luckily, but pretty damn close. It made his head spin, temples flare and ache for a moment for the unprecedented and large import of data. Honesty. Computers. Games. People who played games with her. All this and more poured into his head, and good thing he was already sitting down, because he might've been swept off his feet from that! For a couple minutes Avery just rubbed his head and couldn't even muster a cute comeback for Myra, before he looked up with weary eyes. "... Oh my god. I felt like a computer. I'm going back out before I have too much time to dwell on that. Thanks, Myra. I'll give you more snacks and drinks, soon."
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:28 pm

"Get me some Mentos and Coke! I can hold my own unlike you fucking wimpy ass mortal human people!" She stuck her tongue out at him mockingly. "Unless you wished to be as good as me..." She cocked an eyebrow, smirking at him. "Alright, get back out there and use your ill gotten gains to manipulate her to like you! Or fuck it up some more, I won't stop you!" She laughed, as she sunk back into her flask. Sarah would be back in 24 to 48 hours... and she kind of wanted to know what was up with her, she'd need to remind Avery later. She turned her music on without the crazy here, and listened to that as she napped...

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:48 pm

"... Don't tempt me." Avery playfully rolled his eyes and closed the flask again, and then came out of the bathroom. He tried to push aside his stolen knowledge as he came back out to Sarah watching the movie and rubbing her bloated belly. She seemed a bit more interested in the latter... but maybe he was just mentally projecting. "Hey, I'm back." He quietly waved, and then sat back down without much fanfare. Honesty... people who knew what they wanted. That's what Irene liked in a person. His chances were probably zilch tonight, but now, he didn't want the night to end before he cleared the air about some things. Not the "intended to feed you to a genie" part, though. That would have to come MUCH later.

"... Hey, um..." He paused the movie for a moment, looking really nervous. He was like a middle-school kid talking to his crush, it was sorta adorable. "I know this is coming out of nowhere, but... I lied. About wanting to hang out with you. I wanted to ask you out, but I barely even knew you, so I was afraid of coming off as weird, so I asked if you wanted to hang out, and I was GOING to admit that later but then you kinda put me on the spot and I was afraid if I said yes that you'd think I was a weirdo and..." He rambled much like Sarah did, but his voice was quieter and more nervous than anxious. Avery was also slowly losing the confidence to look at her, she'd probably think he was weird for springing this on her out of nowhere...
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:04 pm

Honesty, coming clean and admitting fault, that knowledge bubbled up to the forefront of his mind. She stopped rubbing her stomach and looked for a moment... looking... pensive. "Well... I guess I can understand that, yeah, there really wasn't any reason to lie to me about it though, c'mon!" She shook her head, smirking at him. "Well, you already kind of made this a not date, huh, so maybe we take a rain check on an actual date, say... this weekend?" She smirked. "I mean, you seem like a cool dude, even if you lied, I could give you a chance! Pick a place and we'll go there this weekend."

She liked people to play games with her. She liked the buffet down the street. She liked the quieter parts of the park. These options made themselves known as she mentioned taking her on a date. "For now though, the movie's almost over... I'm bloated and tired... and I had a good time doing stupid shit with you." She laughed a little, standing up. "Might be about time for me to head back to my place."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:19 pm

His uneasy expression changed to a happy smirk as Irene seemed to take his admission well, and he immediately started to feel just a little better. A little more confident, even. She was super open to letting him take her on an actual date! But... places started to come into his head. The thoughts didn't feel natural, they didn't feel like his own. Was he still getting knowledge from Irene about these things? Weird, he thought... nevermind. He was getting good ideas where to take her, so it was probably best not to look into the gift horse's mouth on this one.

"Yeah, it's getting late." He didn't object as she stood up. Avery thought about offering to walk her home... but she was only a couple doors down from his place. Maybe after they had an actual date, he could do that to push the envelope. "I had a great time watching you do more stupid shit than me, that's for sure." He giggled with her, and then stood up to stretch. "Feel free to stop by any time, date or otherwise. I'll work on penciling out the details tomorrow."
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:32 pm

Indeed small bit of knowledge kept popping up, she didn't want to be waited on hand and foot, no need to help her to the door. Hold it for her. Tell her good night. They weren't super intrusive, but they did keep happening, while she was around they just... wouldn't stop.

"I had a great time too, looking forward to the date even!" She chuckled as she made her way to the door, though she was moving a bit slower with her bulging, pressured gut. "URP! Ooo... man. I'll be okay, I'll make it, don't worry, but I am gonna crash and just... man I'm ready for bed. Good night, Avery!" With that, she headed down the hall back to her apartment, where she was going to hit the sack and just go right to bed, she was bloated, tired, and it had been a fun night despite that.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:42 pm

As the thoughts came to him, Avery came to the door and quickly opened it for her. It wasn't his first thought to do so, but once the prompt came, Avery hurried and did before she got too far ahead. "I'm probably going to crash, too. Good night, Irene!" He said, and as she left, slowly closed his door... and sighed in relief. He had a date! He was going to go on a date! He felt positively ecstatic! He retrieved Myra's flask once more and popped it open again, placing it on his coffee table while he brought over the supply of Mentos and Coke he still had.

"Here, eat as much as you want." He offered, a giddy grin on his face. "I'm going to bed. You want me to keep you out here or put you somewhere else?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:48 pm

She tossed a roll of Mentos into her maw and swallowed them, before opening a bottle of coke, and then swallowing the whole open bottle. Her gut immediately began to bloat out. "Don't let it fool you, it's just air and bullshit in there, I need real food to make the magic happen! So! You have a date with a girl your brain tells you everything about, congrats!" She picked up another roll of Mentos. "Yeah, if you don't mind me watching TV I'll do that all night, just leave the food and the remote by me, and leave me on the couch." She nodded to him. "If it's not gonna keep you up, I can be careful and let you sleep."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:57 pm

He expected her to chug the whole thing, not swallow the bottle with the soda! That got him to stare, and Avery now felt inclined to stay in here with Myra. He tossed off most of his clothes except for his underwear and threw a blanket over himself, laying one end of the couch. "You know what, I'll sleep out here with you. Here." He handed his genie friend the tv remote, looking at her gut the whole time. "I pretty much sleep with the TV on every night, so I think I'll be fine. Although... um. Okay, can I just sleep inside your stomach?" Avery caved and asked. "Or your womb? Sleeping inside you was the best sleep I had in months. And I have a decently healthy sleep schedule."
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay