Dinner at the Museum (Whitebrand and darkness4991)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dinner at the Museum (Whitebrand and darkness4991)

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 05, 2018 3:55 pm

“Well if he was a normal male he probably deserved it,” Brand quipped as he finished up Gus meal. “Just a year? And ye’ve met other dragons? He won’t be happy to hear that...he regards himself as the sole owner of the whole valley. An’ patrols it like he means it.”

He wiped his mouth with a cloth and set his hands on his hips.

“Well since ye’re here to see cool stuff I might as well give ye the full tour. What d’ye say to that?”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby darkness4991 » Sat May 05, 2018 4:10 pm

Serenity shook her head and the misunderstanding. "Oh no I've only been here for a year but I've travelled to other places and met dragons there. I've not met any others since I've been in this woodland." She explains.

"A tour sure I'd love to see everything." She replied happily now fully happy with following Brand around as she got up off her coils and moved to follow him with her tail flicking happily around.
darkness4991
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Sun May 06, 2018 4:02 am

“We start with the treasury then,” Brand said.

He led the way back into the treasure room. Everything seemed to glitter under the magical lighting in the room.

Brand seemed to instinctively know how best to use his deep brogue to make the stories of the treasures in the room compelling...and she learned that every object had a story. Fortunately Brand also kept each story fairly brief, emphasizing what the dragon had done to gain or acquire his hoard. Somehow he had all the dates in his head and reeled them off easily.

“...this tapestry is an illustration of the drow goddess Eilistraee,” he said, pointing out a large cloth hanging that selected a nude dark elf with strategically positioned long lengths of silver hair. “Given to him for helping preserve their temple during the Time of Troubles.”

“...this sword was used by Bruno the Battler on his last adventure before he retired in 1628...”

“...this set of gemstones won in the process of the Founding Day celebration of Silverymoon...”

The only time he got lost in the telling of a take was when he came to the crown of the dragon’s collection...five fist sized gemstones that flowed with magical power. A ruby, a diamond, a blue sapphire, an emerald, and a black stone. The Star Gems that had their own collection of legends about them.

“Mo-Pilar, Shah-Pilar, Khan-Pilar, Arn-Pilar, and Shin-Pilar,” Brand said proudly as he let the lamia see them. “Five Stones each with their own stories, all adding up to the grand adventure that the dragon went on to unite them.”

He practically looked like he was bursting to tell that tale.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay