Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

Postby Darian » Mon May 21, 2018 12:58 pm

The gullet was less relaxed and more straining to open up: Susanne was actively trying to get Lapis out of her stomach! It would be mere moments before Lapis would be seeing the back of her owners teeth... and an image of herself! A mirror... she was in the bathroom!

Gently, but insistently, Susanne kept pushing lapis out her throat and mouth, and into her hands. "Glueh... I hate rushing that, here Lapis, Susanna almost dumped the naga into a bowl full of warm water. "I'm really sorry, but I have to run! I'm already going to have to run to school, and now it's more like a sprint! Wash up, and I'll put you back into the terrarium." She presses the top of a soap dispenser above Lapis, depositing a dollop of soap into the bowl. "I'll be back after school... in like, seven hours!"

Seven hours? In a strange house with possibly other people she hasn't met? ALONE?!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue May 22, 2018 11:39 am

Least to say, Lapis was a bit nervous about the idea of being alone in the house without Susanne. While she did make sure to wash up, the worry was thick on her face. She didn't know anything more about who else lived in this house and how they would treat her. She was actually starting to tremble from the stress.
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri May 25, 2018 3:19 pm

Susanne doesn't notice Lapis' distress before She finishes brushing her teeth and desperately brushing her hair. She pins it back in a ponytail, and then picks up a towel and offers it to Lapis.

"here, lets get you dried off and I'll get you back..." Susanne trails off as she begins to dry off the small naga... instantly noticing that she's trembling. "Hey... what's wrong? oh..."

Susanne might be a busty blonde centauress, but she's not stupid. "You're nervous about being home alone? Trust me you'll be perfectly safe. Besides, I really can't take you to school, at least, not if I don't want to digest you. Pets are only allowed at school as lunches..." She murmurs, trying to stroke Lapis' head. "I'd have to sneak you in and keep you hidden all day..."

(Quick! Use Puppy-snake-eyes!)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat May 26, 2018 3:27 pm

Lapis would pout and put on a pair of eyes that one would feel were usually reserved for anime characters. It was the utmost form of pleading she could do with her gaze. "Please don't leave me here without someone I can trust, Susanne! I promise I can be a good pet! I won't even make any noise while you're at school! I don't want to be away from you yet!"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun May 27, 2018 7:56 pm

"Wh... but... guh!" Susanne's face twists into a rictus of awkwardness, desperation, and squee... before she finally groans and slumps.

"F-fine... I'll sneak you into school with me." She holds up a finger. "But! you need to stay quiet and be very careful! I don't want to get into trouble if the teachers find out I've got you with me, okay?"

She gingerly finishes drying off Lapis and takes her into the bedroom again, and puts her back on the bed. "Lemme finish getting dressed, and then we really have to run!"

The centauress flings off her pajamas and pulls out what seems like a sailor top, muttering angrily about how annoying the skirt is as she jams a large, if low fitting uniform skirt over her horse rear in a very impressive display of flexibility on her part, almost bending in half to reach behind her lower body. This does a very nice job of showing off her impressive bust and physique... even for a big centauress, Susanne is fit!

"Okay," she says as she pulls on the schoolgirl uniform top. "I'll sneak you along in my jacket. there's some inner pockets, and you can put your tail in there, but hold onto the strings! we're going to be moving fast, and I don't want you to fly off my chest because of bouncing!"

Susanne produces the jacket, a light blue thing with a zipper and buttons, as well as a hoodie on the back. She offers her hand for Lapis to climb on again.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Mon May 28, 2018 9:09 am

Lapis knew that a lot of how today went was going to be on her and how well she could keep quiet. As the hand was offered for her to be able to climb onto, she was already looking super serious, which probably just looked cute with her being so small. The tip of her tail was twitching erratically, letting the anxiety of her choice leak through and be able to be seen whether she wanted it or not.
Last edited by GastroGuest on Tue May 29, 2018 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon May 28, 2018 11:53 pm

Lapis would gently be lifted up and slid down into the inner pocket. It wasn't uncomfortable, so close to Susanne's breast it was warm and soft... but Lapis might miss the comfort of her cleavage. She was plenty secure, though, and she could even poke her head out of the lapel without having to take her tail out of the pocket!

"Okay, I've got some pet pellets if you get hungry, but you'll have to wait till lunch to eat again." the centauress pauses and tucks them into her other jacket pocket. "Now, everything should be okay, but keep your head tucked in till we're outside. I'll pat the pocket when I want you to hide. Now, I need to snag some breakfast, and then we're off!"

Susanne takes a moment to tuck her pet-mote into another pocket, so she'll be able to track Lapis if she gets lost, and then trots out the door to her room and down the hallway... no stairs in a house for a centauress family: too much trouble, so it's all on one floor! But Susanne has patted the pocket, so Lapis has to keep her head down.

"Augh mom! why didn't you wake me up, it's a school day!"

"A young lady should have better control of her sleep schedule, dear." A warm, mature voice echos, but Lapis doesn't get to hear much else as Susanne snags something from the counter and pulls on her backpack.
"No time for a lecture, I have to run!"

Then she's out the door, and pauses at the footstep as shuffles from hoof to hoof. "Okay... ready Lapis?" She asks, taking something out of her mouth. "Take a quick look around, I want you to at least see our house, so you can try to find it again if you get too lost."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue May 29, 2018 10:10 am

Lapis would poke her head out of her pocket and look around, and then focused on the house that was next to the two of them. She would stare at it for a few seconds to burn the image in her mind. "Alright, got it!" Then, without being told to, she would tuck her head back in and hide again, wanting to be as helpful as she could.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue May 29, 2018 1:54 pm

"We'll be going fast, so if you want to poke your head out... well, just hold on." Susanne rolls her shoulders, and then looks ahead...

and begins to move.

You have to understand, centaurs are part horse. On the ground, there are few other monster-folk that can match them for sheer speed and power. Susanne isn't quite one of the knight-chargers of the middle ages, but she would've grown into a good one.

Her hooves spark on the asphalt as she takes off, wind throwing both her ponytails behind her in trailing streamers. Muscles in her four legs throw her down the street in a heavy gallop.

Lapis would hear her owners heart start to pick up speed, and begin to bounce up and down heavily against her breast. Now there's a good reason that she's securely in a breast pocket and not the cleavage... she'd be tossed out at this speed!

But the wind is almost screaming near her... how fast is Susanne going? Surely the centauress, being so big, wouldn't be so fast, right? At least, in Lapis' little head, that makes sense. But... maybe she could poke her head out, and see what was happening?
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed May 30, 2018 10:23 am

Lapis did ultimately get curious and decided to see what the actual speed Susanne seemed to be going at. She was cautious in doing so, making sure to hold on tightly to the inside of her shirt, but soon her head did poke out of the sweater and immediately felt her face getting whipped by wind.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu May 31, 2018 3:22 pm

Lapis had never ridden a horse. A snake leads a... slower lifestyle, with only moments of intense speed, such as when they strike from ambush.

That also means she has never ridden a motorcycle, or driven a car, or rode a bus.

Imagine now, what it is like to be strapped to the front of a train. You now have a good concept of what it's like to be both very, very small, and carried by Susanne at full gallop.

thunderous hoofbeats sound behind her, and the wind almost claws at her hair as she is forced to squint instantly... but now, her world is expanded. If she's never been outside before, now Lapis would have an entire street to see, blue sky up above higher than even her mistress! and yet her mistress is like a train engine, her eyes focused on the horizon of the next street, and her heart and breath heaving below her.

She's like a mighty engine going full bore, and even strapped into the pocket, Lapis would feel the need to hold on as the centauress heaved below her.

(Ever seen Secret of Arrietty? there's a scene where the main character rides on the shoulder of a human in the climax. This is a bit like that, except much more, as Susanne is beth bigger and moving MUCH faster than a sick boy walking.)

All that power of a mountain of muscle and bone, rolling forward like a landslide, and Lapis is strapped to the front! It's terrifying and amazing and so, so incredible!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:11 pm

Lapis had only seen the outside once before, and that was when Susanne had given her a ride in her cleavage. This was totally new, and while scary, also exhilarating. She would cheer a little bit as she went along, having the time of her life feeling the wind whip as she did. She made sure only her head was outside of the jacket though.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:57 pm

Susanne smiled down at Lapis for a moment when she heard her pet cheering, but quickly focused on her run. The houses and buildings would whip by as she sped along.

Finally, she came to school, with a multitude of boys and girls in uniforms moving into the walled campus. At this point, Susanne gently tapped her jacket pocket, covering Lapis' view.

"Gonna have to stay quiet now, Lapis. It might be a bit boring, but stay put," her mistress whispers.

(Sorry this took so long. Got distracted, had an out of state wedding and my birthday.)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:04 pm

Lapis would nod and do as she was told, ducking her head back into the pocket and doing her best to become as nondescript as possible. The pocket was warm, so it was easy for her to be able to relax and enjoy the body heat.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:47 am

(wanna do a skip till lunch to meet Susanne's friends... and the terrible accident?)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:29 am

(That works for me.)
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:10 pm

The class would have been very interesting to those interested in how a world of two very different peoples at different sizes lived together, or a social commentary on how the big and powerful controlled those smaller than them... but to teenage students, it was just another class before lunch.

"Hey Susanne!" A chipper, eager voice calls out.

"Hey Kat," Susanne greets the voice, and continues on: "Hey Gia, Usagi."

"Slept in today?" Another voice notes. "Normally you pack bit more lunch if you're not going to the cafeteria."

"Yeah, yeah..." Susanne grumbles. "I don't get how you're so reliable, Gia... aren't Naga supposed to be cold blooded?"

"Um... centaurs have just as big dietary requirements as Naga... you really should eat more." A third voice notes.

"Ah, don't worry about it Usagi! Our Susie eats plenty of greens at home!" Kat's voice reassures the third. "Though she really should eat more protein, mmmmm..."

There's a loud slurping sound and what sounds like a tiny squeak. Susanne groans and rolls her eyes.

"Well, not everyone plays with their prey like you do, Kat. And I enjoy regular food." Lapis' mistress sounds like she's said this many times.

"Nonsense! Everybody likes sucking and getting sucked! You've always liked it when-"

"Shut up Kat!" All three voices roll out in unison, causing Kat to laugh.

"You know you love me! Ow!"

"Stop reminding me how much protein I can get from you." Susanne mock growls.

"Well, then tell me about your new pet! I know you were going to get one!"
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:44 pm

Lapis was hearing the conversation that was going on, and there was some gear coming from her. It was subtle, but Susanne might have been able to feel Lapis trembling. Her hands were clamped over her mouth, and she was trying to keep as still as possible. This was lunch time, and she knew because of the warning earlier that if discovered she would be on the menu.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 am

(Sorry I've been gone so long without a word, gastroguest. I've been busy and doing family stuff.)

"If you're so desperate to know, I did get a pet, but she's very shy and not used to other people. So... she's staying at home." Susanne says in an officious tone, crossing her hands above her chest... and not so incidentally rubbing her pocket, where she can feel Lapis shivering. "She's very pretty, and very nice."

"What species is she?" The nervous Usagi asks.

"Well, I've got a better idea!" the loud Kat exclaims. "Lemme see her remote! That's got all the information on it!"

"I didn't bring- HEY!" Susanne starts to protest, then lurches, apparently lunging after someone.

"Looks like you did! Smart, so you can keep an eye on her stats... ooo, you got the fancy one, you can even control her size!"

"Give that BACK!"

Lapis would both hear and feel several beeping sounds and a tingling sensation that went from the top of her head to the tip of her tail.

Then the coat pocket would be much, much tighter! It was actually starting to hurt! Should she try to slither out?
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Lapis had little choice now, seeing as she could hurt either herself or possibly Susanne with her growth in her pocket, so she had no other option than to slither out into the open. She was still growing too, from the feel of it.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay