Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

Postby Darian » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:59 pm

"Lapis?" the little naga would hear her mistress's voice, a whisper soft... and confused. She noticed instantly when the... not so little naga began to struggle. "Lapis, what'sss wrong? Laaaaappiiiiii----"

But as her vision faded, the naga's hearing stretched out, and her mistress's voice blurred. She wouldn't be able to see, only feel, as everything went... slurry. Where was her face, her eyes her tail? all she could feel was Susanne's warmth, sliding through it as her heart beat as one with Her mistress's... hearts? Susanne had two hearts! She knew that now, because he had flowed through both of them...

But... then she woke up. She would find herself in the empty room, inside her little glass terrarium. Next to her was her soft bed... now far, far too small for her current, actually a medium snake size.

She'd been digested! Mistress had digested her! After she had promised not to... What would her response to this be?
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:18 pm

Lapis felt her head start to reel as the reality of what had happened kicked in. While she was glad that that process has been painless, but she felt betrayed. She was scared, and felt insecure in being alone. Still, this did give her time to think. Something deep down in her kept her from being mad at Susanne, and instead she decided to think over the incident. That's when something stuck out in her mind.

Kat. Kat had stolen the remote at one point! She knew enough about the remote herself to know that Kat could have changed the setting on the remote while she had stolen it, and wouldn't have put it past the girl. Lapis would get an angry look on her face, which also seemed to come off sort of adorable. The last thing she had heard from Susanne was concern, so this just seemed to back up things too. She wondered how Susanne was taking what had happened. Her absence at that size would have been felt.
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:38 pm

(Ooohkay, I think I should lay out some things about susanne's family now. Do you want Susanne to have two parents, or only a single mom. The first allows for one of them to be a herm, and the other lets us use the dead-beat dad as a plot point later. Which do you prefer?)

As Lapis lay there, scowling and thinking about Kat's treachery, she would eventually start hearing... hoof-steps?

But these were not Susanne's feet. They were so much softer than the huge centauress, and the... cadence was all wrong... no clip-clop, clip-clop... this was a steady, if furtive, 'Clip, clip, clip...'

with a soft click, and a loud creak, the door to Susanne's room began to open up!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

Lapis didn't have much of a choice at this point. Her cage didn't have anywhere to hide, so she did what she could to just look small and uninteresting. Her blue scales didn't help this much. She would be watching the door though, wanting to know who was coming. She knew it was a centaur by the sounds, but knew it wasn't her master.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:26 pm

Lapis would have to end up hiding under her own coils at that point, peering out from under a blue mat of her own tail. She would see the door creep open to reveal... a mop of pigtails, in brown hair.

Susanne is a tall blonde centauress... much bigger than that, and everything in her room. Instead, from her place on the desk inside her glass cage... Lapis can only see the top of the stranger's head!

And that head is slowly moving toward her... with the soft clip clip of TWO hooved feet, not four! This isn't a centauress... it's something else!

Slowly, the mop of pigtails creeps closer and closer to her terrarium, and then a set of hands lands on the desk...

The head slooowly rises up to reveal a child's face. It's far less statuesque than Susanne's beauty, more cute than anything... but staring at Lapis's tail with more than increasing wonder and intensity.

No... she's looking directly at Lapis' eyes!

"So cuuuuuuute..."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:07 am

Lapis was a little taken by surprise at the moment, having not expected to be called cute by this new entry into the room. The childlike tone mixed with the eye contact did seem to calm her down a bit, especially since she detected no ill intentions in their voice. Deciding to show a little blind faith here, she would slip her body out of her coils and would come out into full view. "Thank you, um..." She paused for a second. "Would you happen to be part of Susanne's family?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:12 am

(sorry this took so long. Been distracted by new games and Real Life,)

The girl claps her hands happily.

"Yeah! I'm Gina! Susanne's my big sister!" Now that she's out of her little hiding spot, Lapis can see that the little girl isn't a centaur, rather, she's a satyr! She's got the bottom hind legs of a deer, rather than a horse, but it seems her fur color matches Susannes. Unlike Susanne, she's got brown hair.

"You're the pet she finally got! Hehehe, I can't beleive she didn't tell me or mom! I need to show you to all my friends! We're having a tea party!"

WIth that, she clambering on top of the desk and opening the little cage! She's reaching for Lapis now!

(PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY- Sorry if this is too pushy. I've actually had an idea for this that I thought it was fun. Also, Gina's a bit impulsive.)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:34 am

Even if Lapis's first instinct was to protect herself, she knew she really didn't have anywhere to go, and at her current size, there wasn't really any way to fight it. Besides, Gina was related to Susanne, so some trust was already passed on to her. She was nervous, but she was willing to give Gina a chance. Still, she did find the impulsiveness intimidating.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:24 am

(Sorry this took so long Gastro. I've been distracted. Got addicted to warframe, and that's a serious thing. Like, I couldn't stop playing.)

Gina scoops up the little naga into her arms and quickly begins clopping out of the room. She doesn't have the same earthy scent that Susanne had, more flowers, and... younger, though that makes sense. Lapis can smell the smaller girl through the cute little blouse she's being squeezed against, and... admittedly, it's not a bad scent. Gina is more bony than her elder sister, but considering that Susanne is both massive and busty, that's not surprising.

The satyr giggles as she dashes into her room, past a kitchen, a living room, and down a hallway. Gina ends up in a very pink and frilly room. There's several posters on the walls, some for Some Victorian show called Vorton Abby, and another of a superhero... and is that a video-game of some sort?

Still, of Prime position in the center of the room is a small table with several chairs around it, and a Tea Set on it.

"Here we are!" Gina closes the door behind her and plops Lapis on the table. "Give me just a second to get the others and I'll put the tea on!"
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:06 am

At this point, Lapis was a bit clueless. Due to her limited experience at the belly pet store, the idea of what was likely going to be a tea party was unknown to her. All she could do was watch as Gina would go from spot to spot, trying to figure out what was going on. Still, she did seem to like Gina the more she got to know her. She seemed sweet and innocent, much like her.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:13 am

Sadly, it seemed that Gina assumed that everyone had basic tea party training, as she gave absolutely no explanations as she dashed about the room, picking up various toys.

"Okay, here's Baron Toppum-Bear," She placed a old, but well cared for bear with a top hat and a monocle in one seat,

"and here's Duchess Jet-soar..." She put a blue pony with a pink mane and huge eyes on another seat.

"And here's Lady Hoppins!" with effort she put a huge plush kangaroo with a blue vest into another. this one was easily as big as Gina!

"Right!" Gina glanced around, and noted that there were only two other chairs. "That should be enough for all the seats... wait!" the satyr hopped up and pulled several pillows off her bed and put them on the other seat, raising it up greatly. Without asking, she snatched up Lapis again, and quickly placed her on the newly raised seat.

"okay, aaaaand one last thing-" She snatched a crown with pink and blue Jewels off the dresser and placed it on her head. Gina cleared her throat.

"Grand Princess Gloria Gina pronounces this Tea Party, begun!" she announces in an officious tone, then sits down at the table with a wide smile.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:14 am

Even if Lapis didn't fully understand everything that was going on, she couldn't help but smile at some of the things she was observing though. Gina was cute and fun to watch, and thankfully she would be able to just follow Gina's lead for much of this, learning as she went. Already, it could be seen that Lapis was enjoying herself, the tip of her tail wagging back and forth on the pillow.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:36 pm

Gina picks up the pitcher of tea, and begins pouring... nothing? The cup is empty... the tea-pot is empty?

"It's so very nice to have our little soiree back together again." Gina says in that same officious voice. "I'm very grateful that you managed to take some time away from your trains Baron,"

Suddenly, she darts behind the bear, and begins speaking in a much deeper voice.

"Indeed, indeed. Talking engines are so difficult to manage. Especially since they unionized!" the bear 'nods' with Gina moving his head and arms.

Then Gina Dashes over to the Blue Pony. "Oh my, are your workers having another revolt?" Gina speaks in a much higher, almost sing song voice.

Back to the Bear... Baron Toppum Bear:
"Oh no, we won't have that problem again. Just a rather vocal troublemaker. I just need to keep on my tippy paws."

And Now Gina is pouring tea for everyone else... the cups are still empty...

"Quite right," she says in her... normal voice. "A business is a tricky thing to run, but it can be done honestly."

Now she ducks behind the Kangaroo. "Or at least, semi-honestly." Now this is a soft, but mature voice for Lady Hoppins. "I can't tell my many children about everything I do, but enough to keep things moving along."

(... this was harder than I thought. hehe.)

"But ah, we have a new guest here today, my friends!" Grand Princess Gina mock pours an empty cup in front of Lapis. "We should make introductions!"
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:14 pm

Least to say, Lapis now really felt quite out of place, and obviously didn't know the ethics of a tea party. She would awkwardly hold up her cup of air and would fidget a little before deciding to introduce herself. "I'm... Lapis. I'm a pet of sorts for Susanne. Officially a belly pet, so I am meant to be eaten, but I come back if I'm digested." She'd then shiver and well up a bit in the eyes. "Still, I would rather be safe inside someone than a meal, and until a button on a remote is changed again that Susanne has, I will just digest again. One of her friends did something mean that made me digest." She'd then sniffle and the cup she was holding would plop onto the table as a couple of tears streamed down her cheeks. "This is all new to me, and I'm still a bit scared. I miss her..."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:46 pm

(... Dangit! I had a funny scary scene planned where Gina showed Lapis 'Mr GoreScythe,' an action figure with a working chainsaw scythe who constantly screamed things like "I'LL WEAR YOUR INTESTINES AS EMBROIDERY ON MY CAPE!" or "BLOOD! SOULS! HEADS! I MUST HAVE HEADS! AND SOULS! AND BLOOD!" Gina totally just has him drink tea and stuff, but having him constantly being thrust at Lapis, who he is about twice her size, screaming pre-recorded lines about violent murder would have been hilarious.
But Gina's a good girl...)

Grand Princess Gina gets a twisted, clenching look on her face when she sees Lapis begin to tear up.

"Th-that's not how tea-parties are supposed to go..." She mumbles, and looks up at the rest of her guests. "Um... j-just a moment, my friends. It seems our newest guest needs some washing up-" And Gina whips the crown off her head, and quickly picks her up and moves her to a little dresser, with lots of little jewelry boxes on it.

"Um... Is... Is there anything I can do to help you feel better? I mean... we can't have a tea-party if one of the guests is crying so hard they can't drink tea. I mean... that's a little TOO much drama- and you probably don't know how tea-parties work." Gina groans and rubs her head. "Do you want to go back to your room? I'm... technically not supposed to take things from Susannes' room without permission, but mom isn't home, and... uh..."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:32 pm

Lapis would wipe her nose and shake her head. If anything, spending time with Gina was actually a good thing, because otherwise she would have been alone with her thoughts and would have probably just gotten livid at Kat. Lapis would shake her head, not ready to go back to the room. "N-no, I don't want to go back right now. I really want the company right now, actually, and I can tell Susanne you were just being nice and being my friend while she's away." She would then sigh softly and get her composure, although she would then hold her arms out. "Could I have a hug though before going back to the party? Please?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:11 am

"Y-yeah..." Gina scoops her up and hugs her gently. She smells sweet and with light flowers. "Um... maybe..."

She sets Lapis down for a moment, and then goes and grabs the giant Kangaroo, and brings it, her, over.

"Ahem! The Grand Princess told me you're having a little trouble!" Gina says in that softer bigger voice, "Well, I am Misses Hoppins, and I happen to be a teacher and an orphanage. My pouch is very soft and comfy, and I certainly don't mind carrying you there!"

Gina takes a moment to pop over Lady Hoppin's shoulder. "Seriously, I don't know how, but I can still fit in there, and it's really comfy."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:15 am

Lapis didn't hesitate to slide into the pouch as it was offered, and would try to get herself comfortable in there, which proves to be easy. While she still preferred Susanne's chest, this has proved to be quite nice for her, actually. She would let off a soft coo at the pleasant feeling, the stress already melting away a bit.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:22 am

Gina giggles as Lapis happily slides into the soft pouch.

"Just lovely, and you don't need to worry about any digestion there!" Lady Hoppins says happily. "Just... ask me any questions, about the tea party, or about the other guests!"

(I kiiiiinda don't have much planned here, I could do a short timeskip, and have Susanne show back up. But I'm not sure what happens next. Other than Gina gushing about her toys... speaking of, any ideas about futher plot ideas?)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:47 pm

(Yeah, I'd say that let's time skip back to when Susanne is back home, and probably is looking around for Lapis a bit worried. I'm sure that the girl probably has had a bit of a rough day herself due to the incident, and probably feels quite guilty.)
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay