Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

Postby Darian » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:28 am

"Yeah!" Gina quickly gets off Lapis' shoulders when they're back on the floor of the kitchen. "And it'll be an extra special party too, because you're big now!" the girl begins skipping on her hooves to her room.

"You get to be a princess! Not the grand princess, because that's me, but you get to pick a crown and everything! oh, unless you want to be a knight or something. But you can be both!"

Gina waves for the naga to follow her... the girl's room would be much smaller, but just as oddly pink as ever. Odd, because there's no frills and lots of action figures next to the dolls and stuffed animals.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed May 06, 2020 8:44 pm

Lapis however was none the wiser, as she had no clue about social norms and such. She wasn't even sure if being a princess was a big deal, whatever that was. A day with Gina was likely to be quite the crash course for the lamia. She'd follow Gina to her room, planning to just follow their lead.
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu May 14, 2020 3:39 pm

"Right, let me get the cookies a proper plate, then we can dress you up!" Gina explains. "Now, Princesses can be anything. You could be a sword princess, if you want to be brave and protecting others, or a rogue princess, if you want to be sneaky or a rebellious thief of justice, or a magical princess if you want to blow things up with friendship lasers! We can change it around for you though, because you're just starting princess training, till you figure out what you like! It all starts with the proper crown though!"

Gina puts the cookies on a plate in the middle of the table her toys had sat at before with Lapis. "In fact, we can talk it over tea with the rest of my court!"

This is actually something Lapis has come to understand... Gina might be talking for her toys, but she does so to explore ideas, presenting them as if Toppum-Bear had the idea, or Lady Jet Set, including their opinions on stuff. It's easy for Lapis to agree with one of the other toys rather than get Gina to decide on any one thing by 'herself'... they're all her in a way.

"I WANT TO MAKE THREAD OUT OF YOUR INTESTINES!" Comes a raging, shouting voice from the shelf Gina is fiddling with.

"Oh, dresses later Gore-Scythe." Gina says mildly.

Most toys are her, anyway. Gore-Scythe is a massive, twenty inch tall suit of black, spiky armor and a chainsaw scythe that makes revving noises. To normal Lapis, it's a terrifying figure who is constantly screaming about death and dismemberment. The toy seems to spout lines at the slightest jostle.

Now that she's Gina sized... he's a bit less scary.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu May 14, 2020 10:33 pm

The voice was a little jarring still though. Still, the fact that she was now considerably bigger than the figure did help a bit. A lot of the princess talk was still over her head, but she would learn in time. Still, some of what was said would spark something in her mind. "I do like the idea of protecting people. I want to be one of those princess things!"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue May 19, 2020 1:21 pm

"Okay! I'll tell you all about how to protect people when you're a princess! The first part is to not be scared of people like Mr. Gorescythe! Being big and strong and scary doesn't give anybody the right to pick on people smaller than them, or make them do what they don't want! So you need to stand up strong and tell them you aren't afraid, and not let them hurt people who you want to protect!"

What follows is a bunch of silly, earnest things about how to fight with swords or magic, and being a princess at the same time. It doesn't make much sense, but it is fun! Apparently anybody could become a princess if you wanted... you just had to make a kingdom you were important in.
It's silly and childish, but it's fun.

Gina finally gets the table set up, and helps Lapis pick out her first crown, a silver plastic thing with blue jewels that she says matches Lapis' tail.

"So, now that we are all here, we can finally commence the cookie tasting!" She says happily. Then she looks at the plate with the cookies... and her voice trails off. "Wait... weren't there more cookies?"

Indeed some of the hard won cookies are gone.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue May 19, 2020 10:38 pm

A flicker of recognition would cross Lapis's face at this point, but she had made a promise to Sai that she wouldn't tell the big folk about her and the others. She figured it might be best to try and steer the topic a different direction. "Maybe I missed a mouse earlier? Maybe one of those took some of the food?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:03 pm

"I hope not..." Gina mumbles... then perks up, "Oh, I know what happened!"

She took a moment to glare at Miss Kanga. "Miss Kanga ate them again! For all that she's a noble lady, that Kangaroo is always stealing the cookies!" She huffs and stomps one hoof in an annoyed fashion.

... of course, Gina is probably pretending. Lapis has figured out that the Satyr girl play acts for all her plastic and stuffed friends. She's fairly consistent about that.

"Thankfully, I know can get them back!" Gina announces happily.

(Sorry this took so long... but also, now the twist is coming!)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:18 pm

Had Gina said instead that she knew how to get more, it would have made sense. However, saying she knew how to get them back surprised her and, in the back of her head, made her a bit concerned. She hoped it wouldn't somehow involve the tiny folk in some way. She had no clue how Gina would react if all of a sudden she had to get between the tinies and her. "Get them back? Wouldn't we just get more from the kitchen?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:09 pm

"No no! Mom would notice if we took any more!" Gina shakes her head. "buut, Miss Kanga can't actually digest the cookies. All we have to do is go in after them!"

Gina pulls the big kangaroo off the seat... and actually opens up the huge plushies mouth!

"Miss Kanga is totally comfy on the inside... and sometimes I lose stuff inside her. But all we gotta do is wiggle around and find them!" Gina explains. "Her mouth is just as stretchy as her pouch. She totally helps me hide stuff sometimes... but I use to sleep in her too."

Gina shakes her head. "Anyway, do you want to check her stomach, or her pouch?" the satyr asks.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:55 pm

Lapis thought about it for a moment, not quite sure if the stomach of the toy would be able to contain her if she went in, so she took what to her felt like the safe option. "I think I'll look in the pouch. That thing on the front is one of those pouch things... right?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:17 pm

"Hehe, yeah! You hid in her pouch when you first came here, remember?" Gina giggles. "That just means that I get to wiggle down her throat!"

The satyr girl puts the gigantic stuffed animal on the floor. It's a little bigger than she is... a comfy looking kangaroo with a fancy blue dress.

Gina begins opening the stuffed animals mouth... if Lapis had any idea how this stuff worked, she'd be a bit more intrigued by just how smoothly and easily the jaw opened... but as it was, she had to wiggle into the lower opening.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:07 pm

Lapis would smile, watching as Gina would start to enter into the stuffed animal from the mouth. After a soft giggle, Lapis though would start to peer into the pouch and dig around, hoping to find the cookies Gina was searching for.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:40 pm

The pouch, surprisingly is rather deep. She doesn't feel anything inside it.... even when she pushes her entire arm inside.

Then again, she doesn't feel the bottom, either.

Gina giggles as she pushes both arms into Lady Kanga's mouth. "You gotta go deeper! Kanga's insides are really big!" She says that with a little push into the stuffed animals mouth. She begins to slip her head entirely into the snout.

Nothing to do but push in, then...
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:25 pm

Lapis would get curious the more she didn't feel the bottom of the pouch. She'd get more eager about this search and would start to push her body in, curious to see how deep down the pouch actually went.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:13 pm

Deeper and deeper, the answer seemed! As Lapis pushed her head in and shoulders inside, she still couldn't feel the bottom. But as she tried pushing her tail in as well, a good two feet of it, she'd feel the fluffy cottony insides grow a bit more solid... huh...

Really, even now it feet like she could pull her tail inside and curl up, just like she had when she was tiny sized! Still, as she felt around what was probably the bottom of the pouch, Lapis couldn't feel or see any cookies.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:08 pm

This stuffed animal baffled Lapis, as even her simplistic mind knew that physics were being warped here. As much as it confused her, she decided to speak up. "I'm not finding anything here. Also, why is she so big on the inside?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:09 pm

"She's so big on the inside because Miss Kanga is big, Silly!" Gina laughs a bit at Lapis' question. "She's always been the biggest, and the comfiest place to sleep. It's one of the reasons I love her so much... that and she gives great hugs, and always listens..."

Gina suddenly yawns. "hooo... I haven't found the cookies yet... but maybe we should just take a nap..." The girl suddenly sounds sleepy.

Then Lapis's fingers hit something harder than the fluff around her upper body. She's found the cookies!

(and now we begin)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:51 pm

Lapis would feel the hard object for a few seconds before realizing she'd found the cookies. Once she was certain, she tried to holler at Gina to let her know. "Hey Gina, the cookies are here in the pouch! Just found them!" Only question now though would be if Gina would be interested or take a nap first.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:26 pm

"Oh great!" Gina says. "Le-lemme get out of Miss Kanga's belly then, and we can get started!"

There's wiggling from far above... looks like it's time to get out! But... is it just Lapis, or does Gina sound a bit strange? A bit tired? She was utterly irrepressible just a few moments before.

Still, Lapis has MOST of her tail out of Miss Kanga, so it's rather easy for her to pull herself out of the pouch... now she would get a look at the Kangaroo again... and oddly enough, there wasn't a bulge on the stuffed animal! Sure, miss kanga was BIG, but she wasn't THAT big! Where was Gina?

"Unf!" Miss Kanga's stuffed snout open up, revealing a familiar hand "Ungh, it's always so tricky getting out of Miss Kanga's belly... mind giving me a hand, Lapis?"
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:46 pm

Lapis had caught that Gina had started to sound tired, but she didn't think too deeply about it yet. She would pull herself out, which was not too hard to do with her tail still being out. When she saw the hand stick out for Gina though, she'd reach out and try to pull her out, giving a firm pull.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay