Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

Postby Darian » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:34 pm

(Sorry I've been so distracted, GG. Do you still want to continue this?" I've had... well, I just got a PS4. and several good games.)

Susanne gasped as she felt Lapis growing bigger and bigger, and when she felt her pocket grow tight, she opened her jacket, worried for her pet's safety.

Lapis would tumble off her breasts and into the centauress' waiting arms...

Before, she had been a truly tiny snek, like a baby! all her coils, if she coiled up nice and tight, would fit into Susanne's large hand. Now... now she was the size of a real snake, longer than susanne's arm and much bigger than a barbie doll!

And she would get a much better look at the three girls who were having lunch with her mistress.

"Oh, Susanne you giant sneak you!" There's a human there... a brunette that's petite and perky... and she's holding Lapis' remote with a huge grin on her face.

"Is... is that your pet?" The quiet voice asks, revealed to be an albino bunny girl with big, big ears. Her red eyes, and white skin and hair might look a bit scary... but she's plainly very shy. she's also built like a very pretty dancer... a bit like a more... clean cut version of the human.

"Okay, actually... wow." Says the last, calm voice. She does sound impressed... and she's a REAL naga. She's got red flowing locks of hair, a body that's almost as curvy as Susanne's, and a tail that's at least fifteen feet long. It's covered brown scales with a diamond pattern in white.
She looks cool, confident... even a bit sexy with the glasses on her face.
"I didn't know they MADE tiny nagas."

Susanne lets out a soft groan, and begins stroking Lapis' head to reassure her.

"I suppose I should have seen this coming. Let me introduce all of you. Everyone, this is Lapis, my new pet. I took her with me today because she's still REALLY nervous about being alone, and about being eaten. So I'm keeping her company. Lapis, these are my friends, and they aren't going to get you in trouble."

"Usagi," she pointed to the bunny girl. "Who I'm sure you'll get along with, because she's very nice."

"Gia," she pointed to the Naga. "Who might seem a little intimidating, but is really nice as well as pretty."

"And Kat," Susanne glared at the human girl, who grinned back shamelessly. "Who is a little troll and is going to hand me back your remote before I SIT on her!"

"Aw, want to shove me up your ass already?" Kat is not scared. In fact, her grin, full of mischeif and hunger... well, the small human is actually the most worrisome of the three.

"Gimme, pervert!"
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:06 pm

(I'm still interested in continuing. Although, I did think of something that could be funny for this. Imagine if Kat didn't realize that she still had a finger on the grow button for the remote, and actually kept on getting bigger. If Lapis would get big enough, I could see her turning protective of Susanne and actually trying to knock Kat down a peg. Imagine if a prey pet had an opportunity to be pred for a moment!)

Oddly enough, Lapis seemed to be pretty discerning, and was already seeming to be pretty confident and welcoming towards everyone... except for Kat. Whenever Kat would look at her, Lapis would look for the security of Susanne, although when the two started to argue, Lapis looked like her body was wanting to jump in and defend her master and friend.
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:39 pm

(Actually... I was thinking about having Lapis eventually get very big and eat Kat later on, or at least someone. In fact, I was actually planning on having her eat Susanne later on... and Susanne would be really into the idea. She's used to swallowing all her friends, as she's the biggest... even Gia the Naga can't really get her whole horse body down, and prefers human or smaller sized prey.
In fact, I wouldn't mind an accident where Lapis suddenly gets really big... but I DO think it would be better later. I want to introduce her to another pet...

of course, if you wanna do it now, just let me know!)

Kat merely leered as Susanne snatched back the remote from her offered hand.

"So, a naga eh? Hiding anything from us, like a torrid relationship with our Gia here, or fantasies about eating our naga queen-" A thick tail smacks Kat on the back of her head.

"You really need to get a steady date. Or at least a pet of your own." the much bigger naga is very unimpressed.

"Says the girl with a bunny pet and a bunny friend!" *thwack* "Ow!"

"Anyway... I didn't know they made miniature nagas..." Gia ignores Kat further, (but doesn't comment on the fact that Usagi has started blushing). "What kind is she? Poison viper or python?"

"I... uh, I think she was a python... I forget." Susanne blushes slightly, and gives Lapis an embarrassed grin.

"May I see her?" Usagi asks, shyly. "I... I could check." The albino bunny seems curious and cautious.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:53 pm

(We can do it later. No problem there.)

To be honest, Lapis didn't even know what type of snake she was based off of. However, she did know an answer to one of the questions, and would open her mouth to address Gia. However, when Usagi spoke, she would stop her attempt to talk.

Due to Susanne's behavior, Lapis would feel she could trust Usagi. "M-Miss Usagi, you can check. I trust you." She already knew she didn't have poison though. They probably wouldn't have sold her if she was poisonous.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Lapis found herself gently taken out of her mistress's arms, and the bunny girl gently allows her to lean against her chest, as Usagi is quite a bit smaller than the centaur.

"I-if you wouldn't mind opening your mouth wide?" the bunny asks, instinctively stroking her tail a bit.

Gia, the larger naga, merely watches with interest as Usagi gently coaxes Lapis, a bit like a doctor would...

Kat, on the other hand, has stolen the remote again and is attempting to goad Susanne into a chase... Which doesn't last long as the centauress tackles her. Four legs are better than two.

"Gah! So rough today, Susie!"

"What's with you, Kat?! Gimme!"
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Lapis would smile and nod obediently, opening wide like Usagi had asked for. If she was inspected closely enough, it would be seen that her fangs were solid, having no venom ducts. They simply were for holding prey that might try to escape.

In any case, Lapis was already starting to like Usagi quite a bit. The gentle demeanor definitely put her at ease.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:55 pm

Usagi gives the little naga a smile as she politely obeys.

"Mmmhmm, she's a little boa. No elongated fangs or venom sacs that I can see. Odd really..." the big bunny-mimi geeently strokes down Lapis' tail. "Such a bright coloration usually is only found on poisonous vipers... or supernagas, I suppose. but you're not a city guardian or a kaiju, are you little one?"

(Foreshadowing!)

Still, ooo, Usagi's hands are so soft and she knows just how to stroke the scales on her tail...

"Still a bit of growth left on her." Gia notes, more interested in an academic fashion than Usagi's genuine softness. The big naga is a bit intimidating, but then she gives a sly smile. "your tail is going to be getting a bit longer if you keep eating right. I bet you'll be pretty strong, too, if you eat your crickets."
The naga pats her own tail, and Usagi can see that it's not only long, but rather thick as well... the naga is in shape. Gia is... actually kinda cool. She looks so intelligent, and yet the snake part of Lapis knows that Gia might actually be able to beat Susanne physically!

Wait, crickets?! Eeew!

But Usagi nods knowingly.
"Yes, yes, a balanced diet is very important, even for predator heavy species. That means chitin, and that's from insects."

In the background, Susanne has managed to grab the remote back, but Kat has slipped free.

And now she's right next to Lapis!

"Does she taste like blueberries?" The human girl asks lecherously, and leans in to lick up a bit of exposed scales. "mmm, she does!"

(Sorry this took so long. Distracted by a new game.)

(EDIT: Also, since I plan on having Lapis... meet more of Susanne's family, I wanted to get your opinion on some options? I know Susanne has a little sister, and a mother. Should she have two moms? Or a herm and a mother? Should they both be centaurs, or a centaur and a human? Should the little sister be a strictly platonic relationship with Lapis? or do you think underage girl/herm is kinky? I'm actually thinking Susanne's little sister might be a bit of a satyr... a different king of half equine-half human.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:27 pm

Lapis would yelp as Kat came and licked her, and in a bout of panic would try and hide under Usagi's hands to get away from the trouble making human. She trusted Susanne and Usagi, and to a slightly lesser degree, Gia. However, she knew Kat wouldn't hesitate to eat her on a whim. She didn't mind the idea of eating bugs, in any case. However, she could almost be heard hissing at Kat from under that hand.

(I think the idea of Susanne having a mom and a herm makes the most sense. As for the little sister, I wouldn't mind if she had some playful kinkiness with Lapis. Whatever race any of them are is fine.)
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:33 am

"Heep!" Usagi yelps and ducks away from Kat, yanking Lapis away gently, though now she's almost swinging around underneath the bunny's hands.

Thankfully at this point, Usagi has a good grip on her, and quickly moves her away from the crazy human and back into Susanne's hands.

The centauress incidentally pushes Kat over on the way with an ooof!

"So!" Susanne says brightly. "Now that I've got the remote back, I'll just shrink-"

"Miss Rancher."

The entire group freezes and turns to face the sudden interjection of a new voice. This one mature, utterly calm, and striking through the noise around them utterly.

There's a human woman there, dressed in a black business outfit with a knee length skirt, and pair of slim glasses on her face. She has perfectly straight black hair tied into a small bun on her head.
Her eyes are so utterly sharp that Lapis would feel them looking RIGHT THROUGH HER.

"Vice Principal Maam!"

"There is no roughhousing during lunch." The woman says calmly. her eyes scan over all of them, and even Kat starts to sweat a little. "And I see that you still haven't eaten your meal. I assume that you've brought one from home?"

Susanne flinches and nods nervously. "uh... yes ma'am, Mrs. Lilac, ma'am."

"Lunch ends in five minutes. I suggest you do so now."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:21 pm

Lapis would look back up at Susanne and would nod softly. She didn't mind being eaten, and as far as she was aware, the remote had never been switched to where she wasn't indigestible. She didn't want to say anything, to give away what was actually happening, but she was fine with being eaten. Besides, at her larger current size, she'd be more filling. The look in her eyes said something akin to 'Do it'.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:47 pm

(hooog! Sorry I've been so quiet. RL and the holiday season caught up to me.)

Susanne looks from the stern face of Miss Lilac, and then back to Lapis. The centauress gives her beloved pet a relieved, grateful look as Lapis nods her assent.

"R-right..."

Gingerly, she lifts Lapis up to her mouth and opens up her lips... the naga would see her mouth stretch open just a tad larger than should be comfortable, but Susanne doesn't so much as flinch. Lapis' upper body is now a little larger than her mistress's hand now... Susanne's mouth is much smaller than the first time she saw it.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:24 pm

Lapis didn't hesitate to start to slither in on her own accord. She didn't want Susanne to feel uncomfortable or get in trouble, and so she was going to do everything she could to help out. She would slither her way to the back of Susanne's mouth and poke her human portion into her throat. This way, she was sure she would get pulled down with the first swallow. She seemed to be pleased about being swallowed again as well, the tip of her tail flicking back and forth.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:21 pm

"Mmmmff..."

Susanne's voice is quickly muffled as her throat stretches around Lapis' new, bigger body. Her neck bulges out obscenely, like she's deepthroating an enourmous cock... for a human, anyway. Centaurs have... standards. But her stifled sighs are happy as she glucks down her beloved pet, sliiding her down the fleshy tube that's so much more tight now! There's just a bit of an impression of a body at this new size, but it's still just a bulge that quickly becomes a long log sliding down into Susanne's belly.

Her tongue laps eagerly at Lapis's tail... it's really a shame that she can't savor her pet's delicious flavor longer. but... well, the vice principal is watching.

And is all her friends. Usagi is just a bit shy, Gia seems... disinterested... and Kat is giving her a knowing feline grin.

All too soon, her belly is full.. and theres actually a little bulge on it this time!

Lapis would find the stomach much more snug now, the warm walls squeezing firmly around her as she's curled up in a ball.

"Ah... there we go, Ma'am! Lunch all done!" Susanne says brightly.

"Completely, Miss Rancher. One can't be distracted by one's meals during class." The woman's voice is firm, and Susanne chuckles nervously!

"R-right..."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:52 pm

Lapis seemed perfectly content with being swallowed even at her new size, and if anything it made the stomach she would enter feel more enveloping and cozy, as the walls would hug around her more than her previous visit. Now that she was in the calmer and less chaotic environment that was Susanne's insides, she would let off a soft yawn and would start to doze off. At this rate, she may even sleep through most of school.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:15 pm

Suddenly, Lapis would feel one particular part of the stomach squishing open against her scales... almost like a second mouth! Gingerly, she would feel one of the walls pushing down on her from above... Susanne was pushing gently at her bulge.

"I'll... just get her down into my lower belly then..."

The orifice began stretching wider... it was clear that Susanne could force human sized balls of prey down into her lower belly, but... well, Lapis wasn't nearly that big. Did she want to stay curled up, and let her entire body be swallowed, or would she obligingly slither deeper into her mistress?
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:29 pm

With the trust that Lapis had in Susanne, when she felt the new opening and heard what Susanne was saying, she would uncurl herself from the ball she was in and would slither through the opening into the larger horse stomach. She was sure it would be more spacious as well. Soon, the bulge in the human stomach would vanish as Lapis made the transition.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:44 pm

The trip down into the centaurs second stomach was a quick, squeezy one through the little sphincter that sucked Lapis down a long passage. This time the muscles pulling at her were much tighter... she could feel that these were much larger and stronger than the ones in Susanne's throat!

Her horse belly was MASSIVE compared to the tight, trim place the naga had curled up earlier. There was a small pool of liquid in the bottom half, and even then, there was plenty of space above Lapis as she settled into the bottom of the pool, her snake body filling it up. All around, she could hear whooshing of large lungs and gurgles of intestines at work. the stomach shivered a bit as she touched it. There were a lot more organs at work in the lower half than the upper half.

"A-ah! All gone! She's a good lunch!" Susanne's voice is a bit more distant and hard to hear now, but even Lapis can tell the girl is a bit nervous. What is it about Ms. Lilac that scares her so? She's so much bigger than the woman!

Lapis wouldn't hear the rest of the conversation, but there is a ringing noise... oh, that signals the end of lunch!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:00 pm

Lapis did her best to settle into the new stomach comfortably, finding the added space to be quite pleasant. She did end up rubbing the walls a little bit with her hands and scales, but nothing that would cause too profound of reactions. If there was a way she could keep Susanne from getting in trouble with the smaller woman, she was going to do so. If Susanne had a reason to be scared of her, she didn't want to test any boundaries.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:56 am

As Lapis settled into the larger belly, she would notice that she could hear very little of the outside world now. If she pressed her ear to the slimy, ruffled walls, all she would hear is the gurgles and groans of the intestines around her, and the steady whooshing of a large pair of lungs, and a heartbeat.

Now she couldn't even hear the teacher speaking...

but now, was... was it getting warm? Well, warmer?

Unlike before, she felt her head getting fuzzy... perhaps she was just tired.

(I don't like graphic digestion, but I suppose I could do melting, if you want Lapis to be aware of what's happening. Basically, Kat switched her setting to 'super digestible' so she won't feel anything. Susanne won't notice, as she's confident the remote is working. Unless of course, Lapis starts freaking out about being digested... well, I could also do a bit of a spiritual thing, where she feels herself spreading through Susanne. But, I also think that having her wake up in her cage is a good way to start another big scared and alone scene. And introduce the rest of susanne's family.)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:24 pm

Lapis would be able to feel that something was different, but as this was her first time being digested, she had no clue what was going on. Her head was fogging up more and more as the seconds passed, the new mode on the remote making her body succumb to the environment very quickly. In what little bit of consciousness she still had, she hit against the walls with her fists for only a few seconds before consciousness totally left her and she would pass out. Unless Susanne noticed right away due to the brief struggle, Lapis would instead find herself waking up in the regeneration station back at home.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay