(Dmdracomoon and Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

(Dmdracomoon and Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:57 pm

It was 23:55 pm on a Monday night, as a single woman walked through a hallway, the floor was made of stone with a red carpet that ran along most of its width, banners hung along this small hallway’s walls each one decorated with a different emblem, in total she passed 40 banners, 20 on either side, mumbling names as she passed them under her breath before stopping before a doorway with a pair of doors that were decorated with an engraved mural of 40 beings of varying species. Above the doors hung one final banner with a large symbol that was clearly of a different scale then the 40 she had passed “...so this is the final minutes of our journey..... why am I alone during it?” The soft sweet voice of the woman leaked out beneath the mask weakly, if she could cry right now she would as she stared at the engraved mural of the door before finally placing a hand on it and pushing it open walking through the doors which shut themselves behind her now leaving her in a much more expansive room, this room was large and open, directly in front of her was a throne that held a fox theme to it, it along with the door she just emerged from was on a raised platform that had a single small walkway to connect the throne to the door and she walked down it moving to stand by the throne, her throne, running a hand along its back “13 years I’ve devoted to this game, and yet nobody came for our last gathering in these halls” she complained to herself.

The woman shook her head and willed her tails to move out to the side as she sat down in the throne, her in game name was Midoriko and her race in the game was a kitsune, as a result she had a pair of tall green furred ears sticking out of the top of her head and a total of nine tails that moved a little here and there, the fur of them was a beautiful jade green color with the tips of her tail and ears being white to match, her hair was silky smooth looking and reached just past her shoulders in length, it also had a jade green color but it was a bit shinier than her ears and tails, on her face was a mask in the design of a fox that completely hid her face from view though it was still possible through her neck to see her skin was a lightly tanned color, her body build was hidden by her outfit but one could make out her breasts which were easily D cups, as for her outfit she wore attire like a Miko, consisting of a white haori that was pulled closed up to just beneath her collarbone and a necklace of small red beads hung around her neck and down over her haori with little jade jewels in between the beads separated by three beads between each jewel, she wore a red hakama over her legs that had a belt holding it at the top, and her feet merely wore socks and a pair of wooden sandals, in height she stood at five foot tall if one didn’t count her ears. Her fingers were thin but well cared for by looks each tipped with a long nail that had been painted green, she also wore rings on three fingers per hand, the game normally only allowed two rings to be equipped but offered a cash item that let one unlock ring slots for all that players fingers, she had all ten available herself but out of choice only wore six rings one on her pointer, middle, and pinkie of each hand

Her eyes behind the mask turned as she finally looked at the sole npc in the room who had turned to face her when she entered, he was a male dressed in samurai garb though she did not recall his name at the present and so spoke a single command “Kneel” She said firmly causing the man to kneel before her, npcs in the game could move according to their programmed commands when given the correct matching keyword to it but that was the extent of their ability

With that done she closed her eyes “mmm with that done I guess I shall say goodbye to this amazing game” she said and leaned back as the clock ticked on
23:59:55
23:59:56
23:59:57
23:59:58
23:59:59
00:00:00
00:00:01
00:00:02

“Eh?” Midoriko opened her eyes as the clock kept ticking and quickly looked around with a start “What?!? I’m still in the game!?!” She exclaimed quickly putting a hand to her chest the other touching at her tails, her body felt realistic... wait no the game though it was a virtual dive game did not allow most of the senses properly, touching wasn’t that accurate and small was completely cut, yet she was smelling things now... why? “what is going on?????”
tigra9
Heavy user

Re: (Dmdracomoon and Tigra9)

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Fri May 11, 2018 1:39 am

The warrior kneeling before Midoriko looked up to speak to his esteemed leader. His voice was a gentle baritone, relaxing but forceful when needed. "Lady Midoriko, you appear troubled. What bothers you?" The warrior was no small man. Even while kneeling, it was evident that he was fairly tall. Protruding through his kabuto were two white, draconic horns. A matching colored tail could be seen below his waist, and his light blue wings, even when folded behind him, were a stark contrast to his crimson armor. Everything else about him, aside from occasional patches of white scales, looked human. Midoriko would recognize him as Avalon, a frost dragonkin created as the consummate warrior for the guild.
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:10 am

Midoriko blinked as she heard the male voice that she had never heard before and looked around before her eyes landed on Avalon and she practically jumped to her feet in panic but after a second of her tails swinging around in show of her panic she put a hand to her chest and took a deep long breath, exhaling it slowly then repeating three more times before she calmed herself enough to think logically ‘ok calm down here, you have a lot of questions and not a single clue about what’s going on but first think about what you do know. First things first the npc is talking to you...’ another very brief spasm of her tails in panic occurred before calming down and she continued thinking to herself in the continued silence ‘second is that your trapped in your characters body and have forgotten your real name... ok weird but that I can work around and something may trigger my memory of it later we will see... thirdly your you have all five senses now when Tera didn’t allow that.... and facial expressions are more of a thing it seems judging by the feeling of my face....’ she took another deep breath before removing her mask slowly and running a hand along her face, her face was a beautiful Asian looking one that seemed in its early twenties with gorgeous green eyes that seemed to shine like gemstones, her lips were decorated with a light barely there coating of faint green lipstick... really she had gone over the top on green colors.

Once done thinking and calmed she sat back down and rubbed her forehead “I... i will be ok Avalon...” she said having recalled his name and the fact he was the head of the Knightmares, the strongest order of npcs in this castle that belonged to her guild “I think something has occurred to the Castle of Night” she commented with a furrowed brow as she mentioned the name of the guild base and looked at him “send for Aero I need her to scout the perimeter to see if anything has changed, after that alert the entire castle to raise their alertness for any possible changes inside the castle and double the alert level for the entrance hall in case of a potential attack, I need time to think further and I need information most importantly” she gave her commands to him swiftly, Aero was one of the npcs Midoriko had made and served as a maid in the castle but was also one of the few level 100 npcs outside of the Knightmares, the reason she was selected to scout though was no doubt the fact she was a harpy and had strong eyesight in addition to being a mix of assassin and ranger in her build making it her specialty to notice things others might overlook
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Fri May 11, 2018 9:46 am

Avalon could clearly see the stress that had suddenly troubled Midoriko, but she was reacting the way he felt was best for a new situation: gather information, analyze the info, then act accordingly. "Of course, m'lady. Consider it done." Thanks to the size of the room, he was able to quickly glide over to the door, then left the room to locate the harpy maid. His search began with Midoriko's bedchamber. "Miss Aero? Are you here? Lady Midoriko has sent me to fetch you."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:26 pm

The throne room was a large almost cathedral like room with the throne as its centerpiece and hanging from the ceiling in two rows were large banners bearing the symbols of the guild members, behind the throne on the wall above the door that midoriko had originally came out of was a large stained glass window that was designed to show off the guild emblem with a magic light behind it that made the light shine down on the throne, but through the hall Midoriko had entered the throne room from was a large round table with 40 seats at it of varying size and a single stairwell that lead up into the castles single large central tower, this tower was home to the personal bedroom of the 40 supreme ones and Midoriko's was at the very top.

Midoriko's bedroom was a large round room with a single round bed that had a yin yang design to its sheets made by a pair of foxes, there was a dresser desk with a large half circle mirror on its back, then opposite of it was a single window with curtains pulled closed to cover it, besides that were some random sorted items lining the room to give the feel of having a regular occupant to the room but Avalon wouldn't immediately see anyone in the room nevermind it was dark, but even though he couldn't see anyone his nose which had a sense of smell comparable to a dragons caught the scent of a bird in the room.

At the same time Avalon noticed the scent though he found a hand that looked closer to a birds foot reached around from behind him the talon tipped fingers pointed at his neck and a female voice came from behind him her voice soothing and almost songlike "it's not nice to enter a lady's room without knocking avalon, i thought you had better manners than that" she said a pair of wings folding around him as if to embrace, they were white and spotted similar to a snow owl's and she pressed her breasts, which were on the smaller side but were a good shape for a light weighted creature like this harpy, against his back and spoke some more "perhaps i should leave you with a few scratches to teach you a lesson" she said happily moving her talons to touch them to his skin, due to her build she couldn't wield any weapons but that was simply the restriction to balance out the fact each of those singular talons could cut into or pierce any material known and leave a nasty bleed effect behind, combined with the fact she could fly silently like an owl it was crazy hard to deal with aero if she were an enemy

At the same time Midoriko was standing in the throne hall now holding some rectangular slips of paper with writing on them in her hand then did a motion to make a star shape with a single paper floating at each of the points "Talisman Shield!" with that a thin shine of light formed a barrier around the talismans for a moment and as she let out a breath and pulled her hand back the talismans burst into flame vanishing "i see... good i can still use my abilities fine, i can also sense i cant use byakko again after that test if i could summon my shikigami..." her tails wagged and she frowned "what in the world happened?" she commented to herself looking up at the stained glass window pane and tears welled up but she simply shut her eyes and rubbed them to wipe away the tears with her sleeve "no, i can't get emotional right now i need to figure things out first before i can feel safe... if Avalon is alive and moving of his own accord now that means the others probably are too and i can't say for certain none of them will be hostile to me"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Fri May 11, 2018 4:35 pm

Avalon was gentle as he placed an armored hand on Aero's. "That was, indeed, rude of me. Forgive my intrusion, Aero. I'm merely carrying out the orders the Lady gave me. I was asked to send you to scout out the perimeter of the castle to look for any changes in the area. She seems to think something has happened to the land outside, and you are to report any findings to her." He then looked back towards her, his icy eyes visible despite being shaded by his kabuto. "I see your wing feathers are freshly preened. Trying to impress someone?" Despite being the consummate warrior of the Knightmares, Avalon did have his teasing and flirty side, and the smirk could be heard in his voice.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:55 pm

aero hmmed narrowing her green eyes and pulling away giving a sly smile "i was going to impress Midoriko-sama when she returned to a perfectly tended room and her lovely harpy maid looking well preened" she said walking towards the window, her attire that was now visible was a black form fitting leotard with the back open at the top to not bother her wings, it was an enchanted item that Midoriko had personally made for aero and it showed off her shapely butt, on her legs and arms she had matching cloth bands that covered where her limbs turned into the bird featured sections which was more noticeable by the fact her legs from below her thighs rapidly got way thinner "though i wll scout for her i can already tell you this sir... we certainly arent where we used to be" she commented drawing the curtain open to reveal a large square window that she opened "look for yourself" she stepped aside motioning for him to look

outside the sky was clear revealing countless stars and even a moon that was at halfway through its cycle by appearance, the lands around the castle seemed to be an open plains area for a couple dozen miles before it meet with a forest, at least on the side facing the window, but this in itself was an odd thing considering the castle before had been located in the middle of a large and dense forest that had trees tall enough that only the tower itself was visible over the tree lines from a distance. "really i liked the forest better, made a better place for protecting the castle... this place is far to open" aero complained, even though she wasn't a member of the Knightmares she too was a powerful npc that served the supreme ones and therefore thoughts of protecting them and what was theirs was one of the highest concerns as it should be always
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Fri May 11, 2018 7:22 pm

"You do always aim to please." Avalon couldn't help but glance at Aero's assets before approaching the window when beckoned. He nearly gasped in surprise at the vast difference in the landscape. "So strange... How could we be in so different a place? I agree, the forest was far preferred over this. Since you will be out in the open, take extra caution on your patrol. After all, we don't know who or what is out there." Avalon may have been powerful, as all of the NPCs in the castle were, but he was originally programmed with great survival and combat instincts. They were on full display at that moment. "I have also been tasked with reaching the other Knightmares in order to fortify our defenses further, so I must take my leave. Again, take care out there, Aero." Another time of gliding across the room, and he was gone, off to fulfill the second part of his task.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:12 pm

aero nodded "yes sir i will, though i suspect so long as there is nothing flying i should be fine from attacks but of course i shall have the utmost caution, if you pass Midoriko-sama please tell her i will report to her on my return and that we are bordered at least on one side by a plains" she said then watched him leave before taking off out of the window with a practiced ease

fortunately for Avalon he didn't need go the long way through the throne hall to visit the closest Knightmare once he got down the tower as there was a secret path in the meeting room that lead him straight to the entry hall of the castle's main entrance, the entire castle was built to be pretty straightforward with three floors to it and the ability to choose two paths on each floor that eventually lead straight to the throne hall but there were dozens of secret pathways that allowed passage throughout the castle in the form of maze like shortcuts, for the npcs however not only was knowledge of the paths known to all but the pop monsters that were considered as essentially nothing more then disposable fodder but they even had the entire layout ingrained in the depths of their minds so they could travel around the castle without getting lost even if they weren't thinking about it.

In the Entry Hall Avalon would find himself in what seemed to be an empty stone hall that had no obvious traps or monsters in it but there was lots of holes lining the walls that Avalon's knowledge of the place told him were tunnels for the npcs that served the Knightmare in charge of this location, at one end was the massive wooden gate that served as the entrance, at the other was two pairs of iron double doors, the exits that lead further into the castle, the Knightmare didn't seem to be in the room but it didn't take long for a being to emerge from the largest hole that was set right in between the exit doors, the being appeared to be a large lion, it stood atleast 12 foot tall and had a thick and strong body that matched its impressive height, its mane was seemingly made of fire and its fur was a dark red color as its bright red slitted eyes landed on avalon and it strolled over casually "well its been quite a while since ive had the pleasure of seeing you avalon, how have you been?" the lion spoke in a voice that just seemed to have a underlying growl to it naturally, it wasnt that the lion was meaning to sound like an angry beast but more so that it just spoke naturally that way but as he spoke to avalon his body started to shift and contort eventually turning into a human body, a male that still kept a rather beastial air to him and was extremely muscular, his hair seemed almost mane like but didnt seem to be made of fire atleast, even though he had shifted to a relatively smaller form he was still tall at a towering 10 foot, he also was wearing a loincloth that had not been there before. This flame lion man was known as Mufasa and was a powerful Monk beast possessing a great deal of fighting power and agility regardless of which form he was in
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Fri May 11, 2018 11:54 pm

Avalon offered a friendly handshake to the lion man, his voice showing more that he was also glad to see the monk than his eyes would. "Sir Mufasa! Always a pleasure. Indeed, it has been a while. I am well, as you seem to be." He shook his head a bit as his voice turned a bit serious. "Would that I had time for pleasantries and idle banter, but I am on an errand for Lady Midoriko. As I have recently observed, our fair castle appears to have moved to another location by unknown means. Miss Aero has already been sent to scout the perimeter. We Knightmares have been tasked with gathering and fortifying our defenses, in case we need it.

In the throne room, Midoriko would likely hear a familiar sliding sound on the stone floor. Approaching the throne from one of the many secret passageways was a lamia, her crimson eyes and tail offset by an azure kimono and dark purple hair. The kimono was barely containing her impressive bust, which was even larger than Midoriko's. She was the primary mage among the Knightmares known as Sinthia. "Midoriko-sama! It's always a pleasure to see you." Her voice usually carried a seductive tone to it, which was normal for her. It was just how her voice worked. "I've been hearing some movement around the castle. Has something happened?"
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:06 am

Mufasa accepted the hand shake gripping Avalon’s hand tightly and laughed “what needs I do have my females jump at the chance to attend to and I told you to drop that calling me sir, your ranking superior to me” at Avalon getting down to business and listened intently and let out a growl “I see... then I will set to work on tightening the defenses here” he took a deep breath then let out a roar, then from the many holes lining the walls emerged a great many lioness, one per hole for now but Avalon knew there were more, they all shared the trait of being large, though not to the size mufasa was instead about half that at 6 feet, and each had a flame on the top of their tail, they like mufasa were a flame werelion species and could use simple flame attacks.

Midoriko had sat back down in her throne at this point but had been focused on the floating menu she managed to bring up having found she could only access it from her throne but her ears twitched and straightened hearing the voice and looking “ah.. Sinthia wasn’t it? It’s rather simple and complicated.” She shook her head “I am not sure what happened but things have changed greatly in the castle so I’ve sent Aero out to scout our surroundings and ordered Avalon to spread word to all Knightmares to raise their alertness of their areas a large amount in compliance, you are included in that Sinthia” she spoke her tails swishing back and forth softly the whole time, she was nervous but kept it contained, after all she recalled sinthia’s creator had a huge Vore fetish and made the lami to fulfill some of his desires, and Midoriko right now was seriously hoping that was not transferred over
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sat May 12, 2018 1:25 am

"I have no doubt that you have the entrance covered, Mufasa. As far as I know, none have ever breached your defense the few times we have been attacked. I must now seek out the others, so I will take my leave. Take care, my friend." Taking to a low glide once more, Avalon continued on his errand.

Sinthia hissed slightly, though not in a negative way. "I'm honored that you have remembered my name, Midoriko-sama. Indeed, such a task would include me, but I don't have to go far. Besides, I'm the last line of defense here, aside from Sir Avalon, so we shouldn't have anything to worry about. Just a matter of adapting to our new surroundings." If Midoriko were to look closely at Sinthia's tail, she would see it slightly bulged out just below her kimono. The bulge would still have a long way to go, since her tail measured about 25 feet from waist to tip.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:07 am

Mufasa shook his head “we’ve had one invasion make it past me it just never reached you according to the supreme ones, the other Knightmares destroyed them” he shrugged “but alright then, you should get some of the servants to help spread the word you know, it’s a lot of travel if you go personally to every one of them” he called after Avalon before chuckling and informing the lioness of their orders and then returning to his den to wait

Midoriko smiled “your creator was a close friend of mine” she looked and noticed the bulge and also saw it move just a little bit further down, it wasn’t in sinthia’s stomach yet but then her stomach was also a large part of her long tail so Midoriko suspected sinthia was keeping it out on purpose. After a moment she blushed and turned her gaze away, she in truth was secretly into Vore as well as both pred and prey but she didn’t want to bring that up, especially since she couldn’t be sure sinthia wouldn’t use it as an excuse to harm her! “Well I suppose your right, the area outside the throne hall is yours... but tell me because I’m curious, what do you know about me? Also what are your thoughts on me personally?” Two different but tied together questions, Midoriko felt she needed to understand what the npcs thought of her and for the Knightmares in particular she also needed to know what they knew about her! Only then could she feel a little more relaxed in this castle
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sat May 12, 2018 11:39 am

Avalon chuckled a bit to himself as he heard Mufasa's suggestion to get the servants to help. He would have to personally talk to one of the Knightmares, though, as he and Midoriko were the only ones she would listen to. After all, she was a young werewolf. He asked some of the servants he passed to help him inform the others. "I suppose delegation of duties does make the task quicker and easier. Now, to speak with the young one."

Sinthia placed a finger to her chin in thought at Midoriko's question. She hadn't really thought much of what she knew or felt about their leader, so she decided speaking honestly from the heart would get her thoughts across the right way. "To be perfectly honest, I don't necessarily know that much about you. Sir Avalon likely knows more about you than any of us, since he has always been your personal guard and our best defense. Despite that, though, I will say that I do admire your leadership, as well as how you often treat your subordinates more like friends and family. It is a trait of yours that always seems to shine through. I've also seen your more playful side, rare sight though it may be." She accentuated the last statement with a playful wink of her own. "Oh! About time to send this one the rest of the way down..." The bulge in her tail moved down a few feet, causing her to shiver slightly. "Sorry about that. Random bat boy I found outside the throne room. You always did tell us to get rid of intruders in whatever way we see fit, and I happened to be slightly hungry at the time, so..." She blushed a little, as she wasn't used to Midoriko seeing that side of her.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sat May 12, 2018 2:26 pm

Midoriko hmmed listening to sinthia and nodded “I see... none of my guild mates were subordinates though” she sighed leaning back and letting her eyes wander over the banners “for me they were all friends that I held dear” she grimaced remembering what happened not but a short while ago squeezing the arms of the chair with her fingers, it didn’t hurt the chair but her upset was shown through for a bit before she let out a sigh relaxing her entire body “but... not a single one came, not even the ones able to bothered” she shook her head her green hues moving to sinthia and hmmed “a bat?” She gazed at the size of the bulge and sighed “wouldn’t that be the alarm bat pop monster? I had them set to patrol the secret passages in vital locations” she commented calmly, pop monsters were npc monsters that by activating or deactivating the appropriate automatic functions of the castle could be spawned and given simple commands such as patrol a specific location or amass in a key point to give a weak toss away monsters group to delay players invading. It didn’t even occur to Midoriko that the throne hall along with the meeting room and the tower were practically holy locations that demanded a respect the pop monsters couldn’t show them therefore to npcs like sinthia the alarm bat really was trespassing just being so close to the throne hall.

The location Avalon had to travel to was a large square hall that held the appearance of an underground training hall/arena, the center of the floor was a massive dirt square with thin walkways surrounding the outside that were lined with weapon racks and armor stands, there was a section off to the side with what seemed like a blacksmiths work area with several living armors working. Lining one wall above the square arena was a balcony with seats for people to sit and watch from, it was for the purpose of the supreme ones, a place where they watched the entertainment of fighters in the square arena. Off the side of the arena underneath the platform Avalon would find his target, a little girl that looked like she was at most 14 years old was sitting there in a lovely black dress with a red hooded cloak, she was currently sitting at a kids table with three grey wolves sitting on the other sides of the table, the hood was pulled up hiding her face but what could be seen of her hair gave the effect of short white hair and she spoke in a sing song child’s voice while she poured what was without question water mixed with blood... where did she get the blood from? “and a refill for mr. fluffytail, oh balto did you run out too? Silly boy you” she said with a giggle as she set the saucer she filled in front of the first wolf she mentioned then turned her attention to the second one she referred to and poured more of the drink in that ones saucer then set the pitcher down and stood “and it seems the food has been delivered as well, just hold on real fast...” she said before she became a blur tackling Avalon and slamming him hard into the wall, what pinned him was no longer a human child but rather a deformed half transformed white furred werewolf her black eyes shining up at him with clear hostility and hunger, yet this was not only something to be expected but was also quite normal... when visiting this Werewolf girl named Luna only Midoriko could visit empty handed and be safe, others had to bring raw meat with them... those that didn’t became this berserkers prey, but it was something that couldn’t help but be forgiven, after all Midoriko made her this way and nothing the supreme ones did could be seen as being wrong or questioned.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sat May 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Sinthia looked a bit embarrassed as Midoriko clarified what the bat might have been. "Oops! I didn't even consider it could be one of those. Forgive me, Midoriko-sama." She then smirked a bit. "Perhaps it would be easier to forgive, if I let you feel it moving in there?" Despite her words from before, Sinthia did know about Midoriko's fetish, so she decided to playfully tease her with it. Part of her wanted Midoriko to indulge in the idea.

Avalon grunted as he was tackled by the now massive wolf. Despite his power, this little girl was the only member of the Knightmares that could physically overpower him, though only when in one of her rage moments. "Pleasure to see you, too, Miss Luna. I come bearing a gift." A large bone-in ham materialized in his hand as a product of an extremely low level spell that he was programmed with to coincide with his survival instincts. "I remember how much you enjoy these."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:19 pm

Midoriko blinked and stared at the bulge for a moment before shaking her head “no, your forgiven, it’s not like they are irreplaceable” that and she was concerned she might end up adding to that bulge, if she was certain everything would be fine she wouldn’t mind... but currently she couldn’t say yes or no if she would be “though now I have another question for you... but I want you laying on the floor at my feet before I ask it” she said shifting how she was sitting to lean a bit to the side watching the lamia, she wanted to know how obedient sinthia would be but she didn’t want it just proven in words she wanted to know it by actions too.

Luna had pinned him and licked her fangs but the moment the meat on a bone appeared in his hand she let go and leapt grabbing it with her mouth and rolling now turning back into her human form as she sat there and began tearing into it happily, her hood having fallen off to reveal her wild and unkempt bob style haircut and she let out a bark of approval while she chowed down, that bark was also a sign she was listening to him now even as she was eating
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Mon May 14, 2018 8:51 am

"Of course, Midoriko-sama. You need only ask." As stated, Sinthia flattened herself to the floor (as far as her chest would allow, anyway) and removed her gaze from the leader's. "I will answer as honestly as possible."

Avalon chuckled a bit as he watched Luna enjoy her ham. "Now, Miss Luna, I have orders from Lady Midoriko, herself. Something has happened to change where the castle is, and we need to be prepared for anything. You are to fortify our defenses here, since this area is your responsibility. Do you understand?" At least his voice was more of that of a patient upperclassman trying to make things easier to understand, rather than barking orders. He was never the kind to do that, anyway. He wasn't a fan of that leadership style.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:15 am

Midoriko looked down at the lamia and put her hands together... or well the sleeves atleast and with her hands hidden she gripped at a single small wooden box, a preemptive measure Incase she needed to defend herself “if the need ever arose, how far could I trust you to keep me safe from harm? Or another way to put it... how much would you do to ensure my safety no matter what the form of potential harm may be?”

Luna looked at him and stopped eating now holding the meat in her mouth and nodded, removing the meat to speak “understood! If it’s mothers command then of course I’ll give it my all! .... after I eat....” She barked happily then went back to eating now ignoring Avalon since that was all she cared to listen to
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Mon May 14, 2018 9:29 am

Sinthia looked a little shocked at such a question, but she quickly regained her composure and answered. "Should the need arise, I would lay my life on the line for you. I have always felt that way, and my loyalty shall never waver. You have my solemn oath on that, Midoriko-sama." She remained laying down until given permission otherwise.

Avalon laughed and patted Luna's head. "Alright, then. Carry on. Just remember that Lady Midoriko is counting on you."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay