Bully with Benefits (9kirby99 & DarkEntity)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Bully with Benefits (9kirby99 & DarkEntity)

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:42 am

A tall woman with fair skin tone is walking down the university's hallway. She has a shoulder-length hair with red colored bangs and has a pair of green eyes. She is currently wearing a black jacket with white stripes that is currently half-zipped with a white tank top showing off her large cleavage. Down there, she is wearing a short denim shorts and a pair of red sports shoes. The woman named Katrina walked through the hallway filled with other students as she chewed some bubblegum, but everyone quickly moved out of her path in fear of getting bullied by her.

As she was walking towards a T-shaped hallway, she noticed that a short guy is about to get bullied by two tall guys. She walked towards them without changing her facial expression before stopping once near them. She waited for the short guy to unknowingly bump onto her body, before placing a hand on his shoulder and moving him to the side gently while blowing her bubblegum and popping it.

Katrina walked to the two tall bullies. "The wimp's already being bullied by the one infront of you, and I don't want anyone but me touching him. So if I were you, I would bully someone else before anyone of us gets hurt, capiche?" She said with a threatening tone to them, to only laugh at her response. "That wimpy kid is ours first, bitch! And if you don't move out of our way, I'll destroy your cute little dollface!" The left male bully threatened.

"Well then, let's see who's face gets destroyed." Katrina said, before quickly giving the right male bully a powerful gut punch to start the fight. Both of them exchanged blows, but Katrina got the upper hand and sent the two bullies running. "If I ever see you fuckers again, I'll be sending you both to a hospital!" She yelled at them, clearly satisfied in her victory. She then turned the attention to the short guy who was being bullied by them and went towards him. "You alright? Good. Me? Don't worry about me, they can put up a fight but they can't endure my strong punches. And you, you're still a wimpy little guy." She said, chuckling.
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Re: Bully with Benefits (9kirby99 & DarkEntity)

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:19 pm

I was hurrying down the hall, quite stressed over the fact that I was about to get bullied...again. As a shorter guy, in a long-sleeved shirt and sweats, sporting glasses and messy long blonde hair, I was a fairly easy target for others. And here, there were two taller guys about to rough me up, and "show me who's boss". I looked behind myself for a second, before I bumped into someone, blushing as I was moved aside, looking to the bullies, relieved for a moment, before I realized just who it was who saved me. I step aside as I realized it was Katrina. I shuddered a little bit, considering I *was* her usual target...I watched the fight, too nervous to take the chance to flee, seeing them fleeing after she took them down. I looked up at Katrina shyly, looking away a little. "...I-I...I'm fine, Katrina..." I felt nervous, wondering what she'd want with me now that the guys were gone...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:44 am

With a grin, Katrina quickly but gently placed her arm around his neck. "Well now, don't be nervous around me my little Miles. I ain't gonna force you to give me your lunch money or do any humiliating things to you." She said as she gently dragged Miles through the hallway using her arm. "Though I need to ask you a favor. I am coming to your house tonight, and I'm gonna need your homework and you're going to teach me all the previous lessons the teachers have taught us cause I wasn't paying any bit of attention to them. You got that?" Katrina added, intentionally bumping her left boob against his face. "If you aren't there tonight, then you'll know what I can do to you." She threatened him, before freeing him from the grasp of her arm and leaving him. "See ya!"
DarkEntity
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:54 am

I blushed as I felt my arm go around my neck, pulled close. I looked up as I was dragged, biting my lip a little. I blinked a little bit as I hear the mention of homework. Huh. That felt...more normal. I nodded a little bit, blushing madly as I felt her breast bump into my face. I was about to reply, when I was let go, stumbling, watching her head off. I blink, finger raised. "...I...g-guess I'll see you tonight, then..."
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:08 am

Once near Miles' house, Katrina headed for the front door. But then she noticed that there's lights on the window on the second floor of his house, and thought that Miles is in his bedroom. So instead of pushing the doorbell, she jumped and reached for the ledge before climbing up towards the roof. She snuck towards the window before leaning against a wall and knocked on the window thrice.

Once the window was opened by him, she quickly warned him. "Coming through!!" Katrina did an action roll through the open window and rolled on the floor before quickly stopping on her knees. "Wooh! It was fun doing that!" She is quite clearly happy about herself on her recklessness. Katrina then stood up and looked around Miles' room, before letting out a whistling sound. "Nice bedroom ya got here, hehe!"
DarkEntity
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:24 am

I was in my room, partially forgetting about Katrina's visit. I was finishing up my homework, sighing as I rested back in my chair. I really wanted to rest, but moments later, I heard someone breaking in. I turned, yelping as I scooted back again, slowly remembering...earlier. I sighed, rubbing my forehead a bit. "...next time, text me when you arrive. Or knock, or ring the doorbell." I looked away a little, nervous. "...so...here for homework, right...?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby DarkEntity » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:45 am

"I would, but knocking on your door or ringing your doorbell is lame and boring. And so are homeworks, but I'm forced to do them so I could pass all of the subjects." Katrina said, before sitting on his bed. She then fully unzips her jacket, revealing how big her breasts really are. And she also took out a notebook and a pen in the pockets in the inner side of her jacket. "Let's do this quickly, I still have some chores to do later." She said to him.
DarkEntity
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:00 am

I sighed softly, shaking my head. "...right. Right." I shift to face her, blinking and blushing as she showed off her chest. I rubbed my neck a bit, nodding as I began to explain the assignment, doing a quick crash course on how to do it.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:02 am

Katrina started taking notes while yawning a few times in the process, she's clearly uninterested in this kind of stuff but she is forced to do it so that she could get a pass. Once they're done, Katrina yawned and stretched her arms once last time. "Geez, that bored me more than I thought it would. Well thanks anyway." She said, slowly getting off his bed. "It's getting a bit late, I should ge-- Woah!!" She was about to step forward but slipped and lost balance, this forced her to fall towards Miles with her breasts on his face.
DarkEntity
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:28 am

I finished up with her, shifting in my seat, sighing in relief at the fact it was over. I put some things aside on my desk, thankful it was over. "N-no problem, I guess...so, um, can you plea-" I hear her cry out, and I yelp as she falls onto me, squishing me under her, my face in her breasts. I blushed, frozen..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Once Katrina recovered, she quickly realized that she has fallen on Miles and might have killed him with her weight. She quickly get her weight off him while still on him on her knees. "Hey Miles, you okay there? Answer me!" Katrina yelled out while slapping his face, before stopping after he quickly answered. "Phew, for a second there I thought I killed you with the weight of my breasts. I apologize for fa--" She said, cutting off mid-sentence when she felt something when she leaned back. Katrina quickly looked back, and noticed a bulge on his pants. She slowly looked back at Miles with a smirk on her face. "I see someone here has a hard-on after being almost killed with my breasts."
DarkEntity
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:27 pm

I blushed as I was squished, blinking as I looked up to her when she finally got off of me. I panted a bit, getting some breath back, shaking my head. "J-just be more careful next ti-" I blink, hearing her accusation. I look down at my crotch, yelping, crossing my legs, my face a deep red. Shit, I was in trouble. I looked up to her again. "N-no...! T-that...no, I wasn't, I-i promise...!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby DarkEntity » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:34 am

Katrina chuckled as she saw Miles try to hide it from her. She leaned her body down a bit towards him. "You can lie and try to hide it all you want, your body can't lie." She continued chuckling while her other hand reached for his bulge and rubbed it. "Heehee~ What are you gonna do about it Miles? You're gonna try to push me off and run? Oh wait, you can't." Katrina laughed at his face as she continued to tease the helpless little man.
DarkEntity
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:35 pm

The blush only grew from there, and I attempted to escape, but I found myself pinned by her. I wriggled a bit, gasping as I felt myself get groped at my her strong hand, biting my lip, looking down. I looked up at Katrina shyly. "W...-why are you doing this...?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:50 am

"Heehee~ simple, really. " Katrina said as she rubbed his bulge in a circular motion. "I like to humiliate you. And it looks like doing this humiliates you even more. Haha! I bet you fantasize something like this, you perv." She said, continuing the teasing and mocking as she increased the pace of her rubbing.
DarkEntity
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:37 pm

I blushed, panting as she kept rubbing my bulge, stifling some mewls of pleasure. I looked away a bit, eyes closed, trying to not immediately just relent into it, forcing myself to maybe, just maybe, keep some dignity...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:40 am

Katrina stopped moving her hips, before leaning down towards him. “You wanna know why I was bullying you all these years?” She said to him softly, before looking away while blushing. “I had a crush on you. But of course, people there would laugh at the idea of a tough gal like me falling in love with a pushover nerd like you.” Then she looked back at him face-to-face, smiling and then scratching her head. “This is sounding like one of those fanfictions, isn’t it?”

“I’ll tell you what. If you please me on nights like this, I’ll guard you from getting bullied by other bullies the whole time we’re at school and outside. And in return, I’ll let you do whatever sick fantasies you have there in your mind. Do we have a deal?” She asked him, grinning ear to ear.
DarkEntity
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:42 am

I blushed as I looked up to her at the question, feeling extremely confused now. I was left flush in the face...s-she...she had a CRUSH? On ME? H-HOW? I nervously stuttered. "...y-yeah, but...m...m-me? R-really...?" I swallowed nervously, feeling my heart race a mile a minute...this was like a dream come true? I think?

I slowly nod at her deal. "D...d-deal...I-I'd love to that...um..." I tilt my head. "...s-so, um...how can I please you, then...?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Return to Private Roleplay