Journey from the Abyss(Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Journey from the Abyss(Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:50 am

Tsuruya was a little disappointed she couldn't taste her luscious breasts anymore, buy the rest of Pyrha would definitely suffice. She gulps again, pulling Pyrha's head into her mouth in order to assault her one more time with her tongue.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:57 am

"Ugh.....Eeew!" Pyrha could be heard complaining, the human woman screwing up her face as she felt the tongue rub against it. The young woman squirmed a little, head tilted as much as she could, with most of her body beginning to curl up in the wman's stomach.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:07 am

I'd get used to this, dear. It's gonna be more than just me out there that'll be trying to snack on your delicious body~ Tsuyura thought to herself before gulping Pyrha down, slurping her up like the tasty treat she was. "Mmm, that was pretty good~"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:09 am

For a moment there was an uncomfortably tight squeeze around her head until it joined her body in the stomach. Pyrha blinked, pressing her hands against the stomach wall a small sigh escaped her lips as she settled down into a more comfortable position.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:13 am

Once she was done with Pyrha, Tsuruya turned her attention back to the dog girl, she left gasping for relief a minute or two ago. "And now there's you..two.." she says, not paying attention to the centaur resting in the spring.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:15 am

Pyrha pushed her hands against the stomach wall before playfully delivering a kick to the soft flesh that surrounded her.

The dog girl burped slowly staggering to her feet, her head tilted to the side and she flashed Tsuruya a grin "yes is there a problem?"
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:22 am

Tsuruya pats her tummy as she moves to the dog girl's side and kisses her. "No, no problem. I just thought maybe we could have some fun with each other while our bodies work these two newbies off. Maybe even get Ezra over there involved in our little mischief." She says rubbing the dog girl's tummy while Luna squirms around and kicks against whoever was rubbing her

"Huh?" The centaur perked her head up, having dozed off in the tub.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:24 am

The Dog girl blushed at the woman's words a small giggle escaped her lips as the girl rubbed her stomach. Her head tilted to the side, her lips curved into a small smile "that does sound like it could be quite fun." She playfully licks her lips moving to kiss Tsuruya's cheek.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:29 am

Tsuruya smiles at her willingness to follow along, her tentacles already beginning to wrap around the dog girl's breasts to rub them gently. Tsuruya walks over to one of the big shower stalls so they could have their fun in piece. "Hey, Ezra..care to join us~?" Tsuruya asks before kissing the dog girl again.

The centauress looks back at the two before waving her hand at them dismissively. "Nah, you two go at it..I'mma rest here for a little bit longer." She says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:45 am

The dog girl grinned giving a small shrug before she stepped into the shower stall a giggle escaping her lips as she prepared for her fun with the dog girl.

In the woman's stomach Pyrha groaned at the movement and heard gurgling noises around her as the stomach seemed to begin to work on her body.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:52 am

Tsuruya would give the dog girl another kiss on the lips, rubbing her stomach and even pressing her stomach against the dog girl's. Her tentacles would wrap around her breasts a little tighter and began flicking her nipples while Tsuruya squeezed Pyrha with a tentacle. "Haa~ah" she moans, getting excited rather quickly and having more tentacles move around the dog girl's body.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:01 am

The dog girl grinned locking lips with the woman a low groan escaping her lips and for a moment she found herself tempted to try and eat the octo girl but thought better of it. She grinned pressing her own distended stomach against Tsuruya's as much as she could manage at least.

Pyrha groaned as the two engaged in there activities she found herself thrown about within the stomach a not one hundred percent pleasent feeling.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:05 am

Tsuruya was focused on a bunch of things at the time, pleasuring them both was one of them. She works a tentacle into the dog girl's pussy before slipping it inside and pressing it deep within her.

The tentacle would rub all over Pyra.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:09 am

The dog girl's hands work there were around the woman's body moving to find the octo-girl's pussy to slip her fingers into the girl's folds. Her cheeks flused as low moans of pleasure escaped from between her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:14 am

Tsuruya let's her head lean back, enjoying the rub down while thrusting more tentacles into the dog girl. Luna would begin kicking the wall some more.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:26 am

With there bellies pressed against one another Pyrha could feel Luna's kicks and somewhat annoyed by this strange event also kicked at the stomach wall. The dog girl panted as she thrust her fingers in and out of the octo girl's slit.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:28 pm

Luna would keep kicking, feeling Pyrha's protests against her while Tsuruya and the dog girl enjoy making out with one another. Tsuruya would plunge her tentacle deep into her partner, slapping her rump as she lets out a moan.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:58 pm

Pyrha blinked at the kissing and continued to hit her kicks against the stomach wall in protest. The young human groaned feeling shaken up as the dog girl surged forward pushing Tsuruya lightly against the stall wall.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Tsuruya moans aloud, feeling Pyrha and Luna kicking against each other in the perfect way to make it actually feel enjoyable. She leaned back against the wall when the dog girl took initiative, her skin pressing against the cold tile wall as they kiss once more. Tsuruya would rock her hips against the dog girl's hand, her cervix tensing up and pulling on her hand gently. She was getting close to climaxing, her tentacles moving around erratically inside the dog girl.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:10 pm

The dog girl groane writhing about, the young woman tilted her head back all the more crying out. She found herself soon orgamsing against Tsuruya. Pyrha continued to kick against the stomach walls an annoyed look firmly upon her face.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay