Journey from the Abyss(Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Journey from the Abyss(Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:41 pm

"1500 gold, do I hear 1500 gold? 1500 going once!" She hears the auctioneer call out once she makes it to the room, people standing in a massive croud onlooking a young lavender haired girl with a skin tight black and dark blue bunny suit and silver collar on. The auctioneer seemed to be looking around for anyone to make another bid.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:54 pm

Pyrha raised her eyebrow, her eyes looking the woman over with great interest. If only she had some good money on her, she could perhaps make a serious bid. Though she did have some gold hidden on her body and even a valuable jewel, she decided to wait and see what else might well be on sale.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:01 am

There was a sudden call out for 1750 gold on the girl, exciting the auctioneer. "Oh? 1750? I hear 1750! Do I hear 1800?" Calls out while looking around for anyone to take the bid. Some people groaned at the sudden jump in price, probably unable to contest the current bid. With a scan of the room, the auctioneer cries out. "Going once...Twice!....SOLD..for 1750 gold to the man in the black trenchcoat and suit." He says before snapping his finger and having the young woman on display guided to another room to await her new master.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:11 am

'Perfect' Pyhra moves forward towards the stage, her head tilted ot the side and a grin firmly upon her face at this point, until she stood relativly close to the stage. The barefoot young woman sighed bobbing her head a little as she watched the auctioneer with some interest.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:40 am

He seemed like an odd sort of person, wearing a black and white suit with beltlike tassles with hooks on the arms and bottom section of the jacket he wore. His face was obscured by a plague doctor's mask, but whenever he spoke theask seemed to emote along with him despite looking mainly like a mask. His small red eyes would look around the room and then down to Pyrha before he continued.

He would thank all potential patrons before moving on to the next item of the evening. Pyrha would hear the man clap and another person stepped out, a silver short haired woman wearing a banshee's cloak and gold choker. "Our next item for the day will this young lady, a Mysteran royal that's in line to inherit quite a wealth of benefits from their predecessors. A rather adventurous one she is, acceling in all manners of talents ranging from simple cleaning to eviscerating bandits." He says, his mask..face.. cracking a smile as he continues. "As her collar insinuates, she's worth a rather hefty copper. We shall start the bidding at 3000 gold. Do we ha-" he was about to finish his sentences before a woman's voice yelled out. .

"5000 gold!" The woman sounded excited and even a little desperate when she called that out.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:44 am

'Ah crap this is quite insane' Pyrha thought to herself, her lips curved into a grin and she reached into cleavage to check on her jewel, she was certain it would be way more than enough to buy the woman, maybe a couple more if she so chose.The young woman wet her lips bouncing on her feet for a moment, she frowned looking about, briefly wondering if she could get behind stage where the slaves where.

Pyrha blushed stepping back a little, deciding to at least see this girl's sale if she could.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:59 am

The room would begin rumbling with mutters all over as the auctioneer looks around. "A fine start this is. 5000, do I hear 5100? 5100?" He calls out to the crowd.

A man next to Pyrha calls out. "5500!"

The auctioneer nods but before he could say anything the next bid would cry out. "6000 gold!" It was that woman again.

Next challenger called out 6200 gold, but the woman raised it to 6500 gold. The price would seem to stay there for a moment and the auctioneer would tilt his head. "6500 gold...do I hear 6600 gold?" He asks the crowd before him.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:02 am

Pyrha shook her head 'these people are insane' She thought to herself stifling a laugh, that much money would set her up for a long time. These people clearly had more money than they had sense. Even if the girl was cute that was no reason to ramp up the price. "This is insane these prices are huge" she muttered to herself, looking around in this throng noone paid her any attention, if they'd even noticed her at all, thy all seemed too focused on the stage.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:11 am

She'd hear a voice talk to her. "Amusing isn't it?" It said to her. It sounded kinda like the auctioneer's only "darker" if that was even a way to describe a voice.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:13 am

"Yes quite" Pyrha says nodding her head, though she was a little unnerved by the voice. A small sigh escaped her lips, but she didn't move instead continuing to watch the display. Though she did wonder who was speaking to her.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:20 am

The auction would continue on, the prices climbing up to almost 9600 gold, but most of the unimportant noise was drowned out by the voice speaking to her.

"I had overheard your chat with my...assistant earlier. I apologise for any hostility he had towards you, I've been under scrutiny recently and he's merely trying to ease the workload.." his voice seemed to have no presence yet whenever he spoke, she could feel a cold breath on her neck and shoulders.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:21 am

Pyrha shivered a little, a small blush upon her face "oh it's fine it's already forgotten" she says a small laugh escaping her lips "so you overheard everything?" she says shifting nervously from foot to foot for a moment or two.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:29 am

She couldn't see him, but she could almost hear him nodding his ethereal head. "Yes, I did. I am aware of all manner of activity in this space while the Caretaker is performing his duties." He says 'moving' in front of her. "Though we may not meet face to face, I am glad to make your acquaintance, Pyrha.." he spoke.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:31 am

"Nice to meet you too I suppose" Pyrha says her voice low, though she was almost certain none of the patrons could even hear them right now. She shuddered a little feeling like she could almost sense where he was at this point. "So you, even heard the part about me, musing over selling myself into slavery.....That's embarassing."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:37 am

He chuckles "An odd idea, given how mortals usually see the mere thought of slavery as something that's less than to be desired, but I can support being true to one's self, so there's no reason to feel embarrassed..." He spoke.

Suddenly their conversation was interrupted by someone calling out. "One Platinum." The statement causing all other patrons to stare at the individual who called out the bid.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:40 am

"So can you make" Pyrha says daring herself to move forward with the idea, before turning her head to look at the one who called out, she shook her head a little. Biting her bottom lip "make it happen?" she muttered not paying too much attention to the one she was communicating with, not that she could see him before anyway. 'A platinum, that's excessive.'
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:52 am

"Indeed..clearly they have too much money to be wasting on a mere princess...but back to our discussion. In actuality, I...or more specifically, the Caretaker, could make arrangements for you to follow through with your inquiry. It would be a simple matter, even." He spoke.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:53 am

Pyrha shivered, something about the idea really exciting her, though she couldn't entirely tell well. She turned back around, couphing a little, bobbing her head. Her cheeks flushed "tha.....that would be great I guess."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:01 am

"Hmm..are you sure you would want to do this?" He asks as a letter materializes in front of her. "Make sure you know this answer well, or you could end up regretting your decision." He says before letting Pyrha read the bindng contract.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:03 am

Pyrha blinked looking at the letter, she swallowed a little, her eyes wandering over the contract, she cast a look around the room. Nodding slowly "I guess, being sold here, having these people haggle over me and what not, it all sounds.....Rather exciting so I guess I'll go for it."
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay