Journey from the Abyss(Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Journey from the Abyss(Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:09 am

"I see..if that is your answer, then merely slide your finger over the line on the contract and you shall be bound." He speaks, bringing attention to the blank signature line near the bottom of the letter.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 am

Pyrha reached out towards the letter, ready to put her finger onto the signature line. She took a moment to think about it for a moment before moving forward, running her finger along the signature line.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:19 am

Her finger would ignite and write down her full name on the letter. Once done, the flame would disappear and a seal appeared on Pyrha's neck before a black collar appeared on her neck wrapping around the seal. "It is done. The Caretaker will see you soon. For now, you may relax and enjoy the proceedings." The Captor spoke.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:20 am

Pyrha blushed nodding her head slowly, though she would move off towards the side. A small couph escaped her lips and she reached up to feel the collar, giving it a small testing tug before allowing her hands to fall back down to her side. Her cheeks flushed for a moment before she turned back to the stage, waiting for whatever was to happen next.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:46 am

With no one able contest the staggering 10000 gold bid, the Caretaker grinned. "I'm guessing this is the cutoff for you, then?" He looks around to see no one even thinking of putting up a fight. "Going once....twice...sold for one Platinum." He says before snapping his finger like before. The banshee would be taken from the stage.

The auctioneer would look around at the group before saying. "That will conclude our proceedings for today. Those who have placed winning bid, please exit to the right of stage and I hope to see you all again next week." He says waving to them all before the room would go black and then light up again. The auctioneer was gone.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:50 am

Pyrha blinked looking around the room and the young woman swallowed finding herself standing off to the side as she watched the people leave. She shifted nervously from foot to foot, lightly chewing on her bottom lip a small smile on her face as she stood until the last of the people seemed to have left.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:10 am

Only about ten people stayed, those probably being the ones who made highest bids. Once approved the others had cleared out, a door to Pyrha's side would open as if from nowhere. "This way please." The Caretaker says to which the patrons would head for the door.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:12 am

Pyrha blinked looking at the door, the young woman blushed a little taking a couple of steps away, watching as the patron's headed inside. Her eyes fell on the caretaker and she shuffled about nervously a small laugh escaping her lips as she was unsure what she was supposed to be doing.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:15 am

He would slowly turn to her as the others entered the next room. "I believe that includes you, as well, miss." He says before heading into the room with the others.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:16 am

"Oh really?" Pyrha says a brief look of surprise on her face, before she moved forward moving into the room behind the caretaker and deciding to stand up close to the wall. A nervous smile plastered upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:23 am

The Caretaker would stand in the center of the room with five girls behind him, the demon from earlier discussing payment methods. While he handled his business, a force would nudge Pyrha towards the back of the room. "This way." The Captor spoke.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:24 am

"Of course" Pyrha says bobbing her head as she was nudged forward and moved towards the back of the room as the voice spoke to her and something unseen would guide her along.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:37 am

She'd be led to a bed room. A small one, but a bedroom nonetheless. There was a nice double sized bed waiting for her and a dresser for any belongings she would have on her.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:40 am

Pyrha blinked looking about, surprised to find herself here, a blush appeared upon her face and she found herself standing in the middle of the room. Shifting from foot to foot "erm, what am I supposed to do here?"
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:19 pm

"For now, rest. The bed should do nicely. I will be with you once the Caretaker handles his other manners." The voice spoke, leaving Pyrha alone for almost half an hour before coming back. She would hear footsteps approaching her as the man from before walks into view, he nods to her. "Well hello there, my new recruit.." he says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Pyrha blinked by the time the man found his way into the room, the young woman sat upon the edge of the bed. She twiddled her thumbs nodding her head as she looked to the man "erm....Hello Sir."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:09 am

The Caretaker nods. "I hope the wait wasn't too boring for you. We'll now head back to the others so I can prepare you to be properly taught about the type of work you'll be getting yourself into." He says, looking around the room quickly.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:50 am

"No, not too boring" Pyrha says giving a small smile, rolling her head a little, bowing her head a little as she moved over to the caretaker. A sigh escaped her lips and her hands moved to gently cup over her stomach.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:35 pm

He nods. "Good. Now before we begin, what kind of internship are you looking for? The one where you end up waking up everyday not sure how you got there...or the one where you're pushed near to the brink of collapse on a daily basis?" He says holding two lights in his hands.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:40 pm

"I have no idea what either of those means" Pyrha says shaking her head, she pursed her lips thinking to herself "I suppose the brink of collapse one would be better for my peace of mind."
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay