Journey from the Abyss(Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Journey from the Abyss(Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:22 pm

(I return.)

He nods at her choice. "Well then, this will be quick." He steps and claspes hold of Pyrha's cheeks, his hands seeming to be rather chill, but not to the point that it's uncomfortable. The collar around her neck would change to a purple choker with chains on it. "There, I'll send you over to the teacher to be instructed on how you'll be spending your days." He says, tossing a flame on the ground to open up a portal to another location.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:48 am

Pyrha blinked looking between the fingers holding her cheeks and for a moment she stood in awe. The young woman scratched the back of her head a small laugh escaping her lips as she looked at the portal, nodding her head as she took steps towards it. "Ok then, that seems reasonable I guess."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:50 pm

He nods. "See you soon." He says as the flames around the portal swirled around her and transported her away. Pyrha's world would go green for a moment before she was now face to face with another, wearing a different mask. "Hm? A new recruit? That's odd, it's not even Tuesday yet." the somewhat feminine voice says before smacking Pyrha's butt with a whip. "Well now, come on. Need to get you ready to be sold." She chuckles.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:50 pm

As the whip hit her butt a squeak escaped Pyrha's lips and she jumped forward a little, her cheeks flushing a bright red colour. The young woman swallowed a small sigh escaping her lips as she bobbed her head to the person and allowed a small smile to aappear upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:02 pm

She cracks her whip again, smacking it against the ground beside Pyrha in order to tell her to hurry along. She heads deeper through a door in the room, leading down a stone hallway. The place seemed to echo really well as the moment Pyrha entered the place she could hear the faint sounds of chains clashing against one another. "Not very often I get a black collar. so what's your reason?" She says smugly.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:20 pm

Pyrha jumped at the crack of the whip, startled by the noise, she swallowed moving forward down the corridor quickly. The young woman swallowed a little, scratching her cheek for a moment as she took a quick look around. "Erm....my reason? I dunno really for the fun of it I guess."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:24 am

That kigda sent an alarm Bell off in the woman's head. "Huh,fun? That's kinda odd. But I guess someone like you was bound to show up on my doorstep one day." She says, seeming to be overjoyed at the prospect of finding a new toy to play with for a short while. "I'm gonna work you hard before you get sold off, so get used to hearing my call often." She says cracking her whip as they approach the end of the hall.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:17 am

The woman just smirks. "Dear, this is slavery. You do wahtever your master tells you to do, from something as small as picking up gum off the floor to fulfilling their sickest and most twisted fantasies. As for what you'll be doing here, just some cleaning and heavy lifting." She says, opening a door to a dungeon filled with barred cells full of girls..and some boys with different collars on sorted by the type of collar. She leads Pyrha towards the center of the hall where a cell with two girls and a "boy?" seemed to be resting in. "Here's your room, sweety. Get comfy." She says pointing for Pyrha to head inside.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:21 am

Pyrha blushed a little nodding her head, she supposed that was something of a stupid question. The young woman swallowed a little and stepped into the cell, moving to sit at the side passing the three others a small smile.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:23 pm

The door would slam shut and the woman smirked. "I'll have some work for you lot, so just sit tight while I take an inventory check." She says before walking off to look at the other cells, leaving Pyrha with her three cellmates.

One of the girls--a plant girl--glances at her after the Trainer had left. "U.umm, hello.." she had a soft voice and was huddled in her own corner.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Pyrha blinked looking over to the plant girl and giving her a smile. "Hello" the barefoot woman says sliding down to take a seat of her own, a small sigh escaping her lips. She stretched her legs out before her, rolling her head a little, watching the plant girl carefully out the corner of her eye.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:35 pm

She seemed glad to get an answer. The cell didn't seem too dirty which was pretty nice for the four of them. She speaks up again. "so..how did you get here?" She asks.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Pyrha pursed her lips, in thought and gave a small shrug "I guess I sort of volunteered cause I thought it could be fun." The young woman says a small blush fimly upon her cheeks "how about you miss?"
Redfield
???

Postby Redfield » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:28 am

"AH that sucks, I'm sure someone will buy you someday miss." Pyhra says a small smile on her face. The young woman rolled her head a little and stretched her arms out, flexing her toes as she did so. Her cheeks flushing a light shade of red at that moment.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:41 pm

She scratches her cheek. "Yeah, I hope so too..." She shuffles in place while thinking of something else to say. The other girl seemed to be starting at Pyrha, though said nothing while the boy(?) was twiddling with a piece of wood in his hands. The sounds of whips cracking could be heard in the distance followed by screams and some laughter. The Trainer passes by and smirks under her mask, doing a jovial skip down the halls.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:06 am

Pyrha blinks, slightly startled by the sudden scream, though she quickly regained her composure enough to nod her head at the other girl. She reclined back against the wall, lips pursed in thought as she looked up towards the ceiling.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:28 pm

The boy(?) coughs and looks over to the door. "I wonder what kinda crap, she's putting them through? She says she'll have something for us to do, but it's been almost two days since we got to leave this cell. I thinks she enjoys looking at us like some kinda freak..." He trails off when he noticed that all sound had gone quiet. No screams, no footsteps, no whip, nothing. "What the heck..?"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:22 pm

Pyrha blinked, looking from the speaker to the door and swallowed, the young woman donning a slightly nervous look on her face. She shifted pulling her legs in closer to her and listened to the silence. "What happened to all the noise."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:35 pm

The Trainer would appear before them. "Alright, Dollies. I've got work for you all~. Won't be any of that floor scrubbing mess either, so get ready to move out. Not like that'll take long." She snickers and snaps her fingers, making the collars vibrate and glow. Everyone in the cell would forced to stand up.

"Wait, my body's moving on it's own..." The plant girl says in shock.

"Hey, what the hell is this!?" The sexually ambiguous person asks in frustration.

"Don't worry about it, just come on now. We've got some recruiting to do.." the Trainer says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:54 pm

Pyrha blinked her eyes widening as the collar began to glow, her legs moving without her imput. The barefoot young woman blushed and she shifted a little. The human rolled her head a little and looked over to the door, a very faint smile upon her face as the collar made sure she walked towards the door.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay