Journey from the Abyss(Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Journey from the Abyss(Reliuskaiser and Redfield)

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:53 pm

The Trainer giggles and walks through the hall, pulling the group to walk along with her. "Yes yes, this way!" She says heading straight down the main hall, the other cells seeming to be empty at the time and the others seemed rather confused by this. The trainer leads the group to a set of double doors. "Now I've been racking my brain over what I should do with you folk for your initiation since you've managed to accrue another member. That's when I heard of some village getting destroyed during a war and thought to myself. 'hey, why not have the black collars go and scrounge up some new recruits for me out of any survivors that may have been left to rot?'. And thus, I did that." She says, kicking open the door, revealing the outskirts of the destroyed village.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:44 am

Pyrha blinked slightly looking out at the village, she raised an eyebrow, shuddering a little at the change in air and briefly wishing she'd chosen to wear something a little warmer. The young woman shrugged thinking that she'd probably get used to the weather in a moment slowly moving through the door a curious look on her face. "lIKE you want willing recruits?"
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:45 am

The others join hrr through the door and turn to look at the Trainer when Pyrha asked her breif question. "Though I'm sure they'll m still likely be against it, if you happen to find anyone who wants to join us, bring them to me once all the survivors are tallied. I'll make sure to give a quick reward after sending the others to their new home. To be more straightforward, though, Yes, willing and unwilling are accepted. Just find the survivors and bring them to me." She says, folding her arms.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:58 am

'I'm not sure I'm comfortable enslaving the unwilling, but I guess this is what I signed up for' Pyrha thinks to herself with a shrug. Turning the barefoot young woman made her way down towards the village, any survivors and any possible danger it just might hold.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:27 pm

The town was quiet for the most part, some buildings crumbling under their weight and ashes. The others move off to cover other parts of the town and try to find any survivors. It wouldn't take Pyrha much walking before she would find a person walking about the rubble.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:31 pm

Pyrha sighed, seeing the figure in the rubble she allowed a small smile to don her face. She brushed herself down to make herself look presentable before the young woman moved forward. Giving the figure a small wave "Hello there."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:06 pm

It was a cat girl in a black torn dress, looking a little dirty and coughing as she looked upon Pyrha. "Oh? Another person? I don't... remember you? Are you with those people who destroyed the village?" She says, seeming little cautious.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:44 am

Pyrha smiled shaking her her head as she looked the girl over, her hands resting n her stomach. "Oh no no I'm not with them, I just arrived here actually, this place looks like it's seen better days.....Oh are you hurt at all?"
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:16 am

(oh crap, I forgot about this.)

She sighs and nods, falling to her knees and coughing again. "Y-yeah, my legs really hurt and I think I broke an arm..." She says before looking up at Pyrha. "If you're not with any of the warring factions, then who are you?" She asks.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay