Seafood City (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Seafood City (Misty and Ult)

Postby ultimated » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:10 pm

"Yeah... We're pretty close already~" grins Sushi, already back to her teasing, jokey self.

Nova squeaks, her feet wiggling inside the dolphin's gut as she's swallowed deeper, doing her best to remain balanced upright!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:30 pm

"Fair point." he says, chuckling.

Luckily, misty has the foresight to keep her head above water as she moves up her body. She is soon up to herneck, just her head sticking out.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:27 am

The stomach grows a little more active as time rolls by, the fluids eating tiny holes through Shawn's suit. "How come you're so willing to be eaten anyhow?" asks Sushi after a good long while of other conversation.

Nova's legs are now almost fully inside Misty's belly, gently sliding against the walls and pressing against them. "You um, you'll be gentle, right?" she asks, watching the lips slowly slide past her.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:12 am

"Well, I have always wondered what it was like, for one. Just hadn't found the right pred. Plus uh, the idea always seemed intriguing to me." he explains.

"You have my word." she says, swallowing her in fully.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:42 pm

"I hope I've been a fun first predator for you, then," grins Sushi in response, sloshing her belly lightly from side tot side.

Nova lets out a soft eep as her head is sucked into the dolphin's throat!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:48 pm

"Oh yes, very." he says, giggling. "I look forward to getting eaten by you again."

Misty giveser face a few licks, murring happily before swallowing down to her stomach.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:03 am

"And I'm looking forward to tasting that delicious body of yours properly~" grins Sushi as Shawn's suit finally dissolves enough to fall away from his body.

Nova eeps as the dolphin's thick, broad tongue washes over her face one last time, giving Misty that delicious flavour of strawberries and cream once more, before she descends into the creature's belly altogether! She has to curl up inside a little, likely laying amongst anything Misty has eaten in the last hour or so - and if not, her sensitive nose would reveal plenty about the dolphin's diet!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:05 am

"You really know how to make it sound appealing." he says.

Whie her stomach would be empty besides herself, her stomach ould reekof her primary diet, fish. "I hope it's comfortable in there." she says, rubbing her gut happily.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:05 pm

She laughs. "Well, I've gotta find a way to tempt tasty morsels like you back to visit my belly again and again, haven't I?~"

Nova's nose twitches at the scent inside. Most people would probably find it unpleasant, but Nova loves fish, cooked or not! "It's um, quite soft, but a little cramped," explains the sergal, blinking a little as she's rubbed at by the dolphin's stubby flippers.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:31 pm

"Well, it's certainly working." he says, chuckling.

"Well, I can fix that. I've learned a few tricks." she says, Nova's body suddenly starting to glow as she starts to shrink down.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Sushi's gut groans loudly again - the combination of sea water and stomach acid have roughly two-thirds filled the gut by now, and it's really doing a number on Shawn's protective suit!

"W-woah!" exclaims Nova, her voice filled with surprise and... Is that a hint of excitement? "Are... Are you growing?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:51 pm

At this rate, he wouldn't last much longer in there. "Looks like my time is running short. It's been fun."

"Your just really tiny. I've learned to shrink down prey, and on occasion make myself grow." she tells her.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:12 pm

"It's been nice having someone to talk to!" replies Sushi as the suit falls apart. "You make sure you come back soon now, you hear?"

"O-oh...!" exclaims Nova with a definite quaver in her voice. Seems Misty's found something that's excited the delicious creature~
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:16 pm

"You can count on it." would be the last thing he says before dissolving completely.

"Oooh, you like that, huh? There are plenty of other places I can have you explore while your so small." she says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:06 am

Sushi lets out a happy belch, then goes back to swimming around the ocean, licking her lips in anticipation of when she'd meet Shawn again!

Shawn would awaken in one of the city's reforming stations, which are quite literally a lifesaver for the people living there - they were deemed necessary in an environment like this, where the failure of city infrastructure could result in high numbers of casualties. A short creature who looks to be an odd combination of squid and catgirl smiles at him - he may know her as Topaz, if he's ever been here before. Her skin is pale green and slippery, and her eyes are blue - the whole eye, not just the pupils. "There you go, back on your feet," she smiles, giving him a slimy pat on the shoulder.

"I... I sometimes fantasize about being small..." admits Nova, wiggling in place a little. "There's so many places I could explore, and... And... And so many places people could stuff me...!" She finishes in a very quiet, rather embarrassed voice.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:17 pm

"Hey topaz." he says, chuckling. While he'd never needed to be reformed til now, he had visited the facilities on occasion for research. So he did know a few of thepeople that worked there, topaz included.

Misty beams at this. "Oh really? Well I'd be happy to shrink you down anytime you like. Not to mention stuff you a few other places as well." she says, giggling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:57 am

Topaz chuckles softly. "You're taking this pretty well. Some people need therapy," she remarks conversationally.

Nova lets out a little embarrassed noise and squirms about in place!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:20 am

"Guess I'm just weird like that. I'm gonna have to get used to it though. I'll probably be needing it a lot in the future." he tells her.

Misty swims back out, enjoying the feeling of her little passenger inside her.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:57 am

Topaz laughs. "I suppose if you're into that sort of thing, who am I to judge?" she asks, shrugging her shoulders. "You just try not to come through here *too* often, you hear?"

Nova tumbles and rolls about, but she doesn't seem to mind the situation too much, letting out the occasional eep if Misty stops suddenly or turns sharply.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:49 pm

"I'll try, but no promises." he says, chuckling. "Thanks again." he says, heading home.

"You make such a cute little passesnger,I almost don't want to digest you and give you up." Misty says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay